Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady (2568 Views)

I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Culer: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Nothing about you is gentle, I can say a lot about you
hell yeah.. it's been since 2020 till now...

Deal breaker is, you've seen much of me (through NL) but know SO little cheesy

I'm the sweet guy you'd love to be your hubby grin
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Culer:
hell yeah.. it's been since 2020 till now...

Deal breaker is, you've seen much of me (through NL) but know SO little cheesy

I'm the sweet guy you'd love to be your hubby grin
� you’ll be a violent man, I know this for sure
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by jeromestarks: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
BIDOO:

Aside this relationship and love life, do you really have a life that cut across productive things that are relevant to humanity? I doubt it!
She's a textbook for useless Nigerian girls.
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by jeromestarks: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Is he supposed to cheat or look for ways to sort out our problems?
You think to much of yourself.
You're suppose to use sex to settle any Beef between the two of you not to deny him sex and expect him to beg for it or apologize for his wrong doing before you open your ugly pvssy.
You won't last 2 years in marriage. This i have seen.
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Culer: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
� you’ll be a violent man, I know this for sure
lol...
This is why I said you know so little.

Should I also judge you based on the annoying persona you put up on this forum?

Check my profile and get the clue...
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

You think to much of yourself.
You're suppose to use sex to settle any Beef between the two of you not to deny him sex and expect him to beg for it or apologize for his wrong doing before you open your ugly pvssy.
You won't last 2 years in marriage. This i have seen.
Sorry to disappoint you, I’ll last forever in marriage, I know how best to handle it. But I won’t ever marry someone like you
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Culer:
lol...
This is why I said you know so little.

Should I also judge you based on the annoying persona you put up on this forum?

Check my profile and get a clue...
Culer Culer you come off as someone that’ll hit a woman. I see beyond your comments and I know how strange you behave
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by jeromestarks: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Sorry to disappoint you, I’ll last forever in marriage, I know how best to handle it. But I won’t ever marry someone like you
These are the qualities And ideologies of someone like me:
1. Sex should be shared with only a partner you DEEPLY love not a random person.
2. Make a woman happy and you will enjoy sex to the fullest.
3. Intensify your love for her during pregnancy. E get why.
4. Protect your children but love your wife.
5. When she's sad, don't just leave her. Try to make her happy (know what gets her).
6. Enjoy her food and let her know you do.
7. Express your love verbally. It's important.
8. Hold her hands or waist in public. Let her know your proud of her.
9. Do not body shame your woman.
10. This one is the oga patapata of my ideology - APPRECIATE every little thing she does for you. Even if it's as simple as giving you a glass of water, say thank you and act thank you.

addo: Pray with her. Encourage her, support her goal, help her take care of the children and listen to her. Always LISTEN to your wife.

So tell, do you want someone like me or the opposite?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Culer: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Culer Culer can you come off as someone that’ll hit a woman. I see beyond your comments and I know how strange you behave
I'm not aggressive in real life, but yeah I'm a weird genius smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

These are the qualities And ideologies of someone like me:
1. Sex should be shared with only a partner you DEEPLY love not a random person.
2. Make a woman happy and you will enjoy sex to the fullest.
3. Intensify your love for her during pregnancy. E get why.
4. Protect your children but love your wife.
5. When she's sad, don't just leave her. Try to make her happy (know what gets her).
6. Enjoy her food and let her know you do.
7. Express your love verbally. It's important.
8. Hold her hands or waist in public. Let her know your proud of her.
9. Do not body shame your woman.
10. This one is the oga patapata of my ideology - APPRECIATE every little thing she does for you. Even if it's as simple as giving you a glass of water, say thank you and act thank you.

addo: Pray with her. Encourage her, support her goal, help her take care of the children and listen to her. Always LISTEN to your wife.

So tell, do you want someone like me or the opposite?
We all know you and most young men are not like this, This are qualities of a perfect man
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by jeromestarks: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
We all know you and most young men are not like this, This are qualities of a perfect man
This is how my dad treats my mom everyday. I learnt this not from social media or seminars, I learnt this directly from him.
He does this because she kept herself for him ( he met her a virgin).
Only a virgin woman deserves such treatment.
We don't respect women because many of you (and you) have lost your original design for eggs and indomie. Some of you started having sex in sec school and you want a man to give you his best? Even devil can not make that happen for you.

You lose your virginity to a man you're not married to, you will be punished in that marriage. EVERYONE PAYS EVENTUALLY. One way or the other, you will pay for losing your glory!

This is the natural order of things.
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Michelle70(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Damn, i just took few mins to go through ur posts.

i pray ring enters ur finger next year so we could all celebrate u.
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

This is how my dad treats my mom everyday. I learnt this not from social media or seminars, I learnt this directly from him.
He does this because she kept herself for him ( he met her a virgin).
Only a virgin woman deserves such treatment.
We don't respect women because many of you (and you) have lost your original design for eggs and indomie. Some of you started having sex in sec school and you want a man to give you his best? Even devil can not make that happen for you.

You lose your virginity to a man you're not married to, you will be punished in that marriage. EVERYONE PAYS EVENTUALLY. One way or the other, you will pay for losing your glory!

This is the natural order of things.
Are you also a virgin? What makes you include me in people who indulge in premarital sex? Me wey never hug or kiss a man before smh.
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:

Amen
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by jeromestarks: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Are you also a virgin? What makes you include me in people who indulge in premarital sex? Me wey never hug or kiss a man before smh.
At your age you still think men and women are wired alike. Shame on you.
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by jeromestarks: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:

Why do you render empty prayers?
You know she can't be married next year but you pray for her anyway.
If she doesn't learn to lose control, she won't find a lasting home.
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Michelle70(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

Why do you render empty prayers?
You know she can't be married next year but you pray for her anyway.
If she doesn't learn to lose control, she won't find a lasting home.
are u a sadist? Do u know her offline?

Or Do u have a problem with positive prayers?

I just prayed she finds what she is looking for, do u have issues with that?
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by jeromestarks: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
are u a sadist? Do u know her offline?

Or Do u have a problem with positive prayers?

I just prayed she finds what she is looking for, do u have issues with that?
Too much questions!
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Rickmann: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
If he does anything that hurts me deeply I’ll deny him sex. Sex should be passionate and soul binding and I can’t be deeply hurt and allow you mount me, I’ll feel depressed. I’m human with feelings, let’s sort it out first before any form of intimacy. Most healthy men are with high libido but it takes discipline and self control to curtail it. Pray for a man who respects his body and see sex as something deep and sacred else it’ll be another story.

I'm a guy but this was well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
U see why you're still not married sad
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Streetmovement(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Una no dey tire for relationship and sex matter for this forum? I'm trying to change but anytime I jazz in nairaland to read news naxoxo toto and prick Mattias I dey read hence making me feel Hot all the time.

Warris all dis na
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Tunjibalogun: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
The following are the marriage advise I can never take. (1). Don’t check his phone: I will check his phone if I’m suspecting him because i don’t play with my territory and I also don’t want what happened to May Yul Edochie to ever surface in my marriage. (2). Don’t deny him sex: I will deny him sex if he offends me and we’ve not sorted it out, I’m human with feelings and not some piece of furniture. (3). Don’t question his movement: I will question his unGodly movements, you can’t be married and not show some act of responsibility, a married man shouldn’t keep late nights. You’ll have to provide a reasonable reason why you were still outside at odd hours. (4). Don’t challenge him if you see him with other women: I will challenge him because men misuse freedom and take their wife’s soft heart for granted. (5) Don’t question the kind of people he lifts with his car: A married man should not give lifts to a single lady standing on the road, It’s from clap that dance will enter and if I see a single and unknown lady in your car, you’ll have to explain and pacify me and you should know I’m just been protective over you because I love you and don’t want anything to scatter our union.
You are actually right. There is nothing wrong with these your positions, not one bit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Streetmovement(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lord of the rings, I greet o grin
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by jaxxy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
The following are the marriage advise I can never take. (1). Don’t check his phone: I will check his phone if I’m suspecting him because i don’t play with my territory and I also don’t want what happened to May Yul Edochie to ever surface in my marriage. (2). Don’t deny him sex: I will deny him sex if he offends me and we’ve not sorted it out, I’m human with feelings and not some piece of furniture. (3). Don’t question his movement: I will question his unGodly movements, you can’t be married and not show some act of responsibility, a married man shou5e66ldn’t keep late nights. You’ll have to provide a reasonable reason why you were still outside at odd hours. (4). Don’t challenges him if you see him with other women: I will challenge him because men misuse freedom and take their wife’s soft heart for granted. (5) Don’t question the kind of people he lifts with his car: A married man should not give lifts to a single lady standing on the road, It’s from clap that dance will enter and if I see a single and unknown lady in your car, you’ll have to explain and pacify me and you shoul6d know I’m just been protective over you because I lov4 :oc[size=8pt][/size]3we you and don’t want anything to scatter our union.

whatever u do just don't nag. That is height of an irresponsible and unbearable wife. undecided
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
jaxxy:

whatever u do just don't nag. That is height of an irresponsible and unbearable wife. undecided
Why una dy fear nag like this? grin no woman will nag at a good man
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by VERDA: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
If he does anything that hurts me deeply I’ll deny him sex. Sex should be passionate and soul binding and I can’t be deeply hurt and allow you mount me, I’ll feel depressed. I’m human with feelings, let’s sort it out first before any form of intimacy. Most healthy men are with high libido but it takes discipline and self control to curtail it. Pray for a man who respects his body and see sex as something deep and sacred else it’ll be another story.

You have some good points, but realistically, you can't always be in to mood to have sex, sometimes you just give in, sex is not always earth shaking and crazy, sometimes it's boring or just there.

My point is, as long as your with a good man that treats you with Love and Respect, would fight for a successful home and Marraige, being in a not so good mood is not an excuse not to have sex.

Some of our young wives to be need to understand this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by VERDA: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Is he supposed to cheat or look for ways to sort out our problems?

There is a difference between you truly wanting to sort out the issues, and you wanting to purnish him, most times women do the latter....your making an effort and some keep giving the cold shoulder for a while, in their minds thinking * make I do yanger small *

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by jaxxy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Why una dy fear nag like this? grin no woman will nag at a good man

don't nag at any man good or bad. no man is 100%.
Re: What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady by VERDA: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Michelle70:
Madam, ur mind is made up sha.

But its best u dont check on ur husbands phone, he may not be cheating but u could ruin ur home if u dont respect his privacy.

Moreover the best way to catch a cheat is by making them lose their guard.

It will be more difficult to catch him if he knows u are always on the attack, he will erase his prints and give u little or no hints.

As a man, my wife has my passwords and I really have nothing to hide, she actually does not check my phone as in snooping around, that is not something I worry about. It's not like I have anything to hide.

There should be trust alright and privacy is healthy, but if as husband and wife you guys decide to be so concerned about checking phones that it becomes a rule, well I would be skeptical about said Marraige. You guys are married.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught My Roommate Banging Our Neighbour’s Daughter / Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? / Why Am I Experiencing This, These Days. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.