Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair (2015 Views)

Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN / Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po / Plot To Remove Secondus As PDP Chair Thickens, Stakeholders Shop For Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by yomi961: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
adekolaelect:
If your type of sense dey available I no buy. Your hatred infected sense will add nothing for any reasonable person than sadness.
O dun werey
Oponu
A lai ni la ka ye
Alate nu je

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Kingozymandias(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Been a bad day for miscreants.
First, forged result of their messiah was leaked.

Second, an LP house of rep. campaigning with pictures of tinubu. Now this:

Zombidients right now.....
Stop crying .. isn't to early to begin the lamentations? grin

You will have enough time and buckets to fill with your sweet tears grin

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria ...

1 Like

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Felimax(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
spearman:
ANYTHING BUT IPOBI IN SS. IBOS WILL USE ANY SS VOTE FOR GIRINGORY TO FURTHER THEIR INSANE SE/SS GUMBODY ATTACH BY FORCE

Obi will not hit 10% in any SouthSouth State and those votes will come from mostly nomadic Ibos and a few useful idiots.

https://www.nairaland.com/7217810/niger-delta-igbo-peter-obi

A man of wisdom!
Enjoy some chilled casaflakes and peanut.

2 Likes

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Okoroawusa: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Felimax:

A man of wisdom!
Enjoy some chilled casaflakes and peanut.
Wait, shey na garri and groundnut na im you baptise to chilled casaflakes and peanut?

Hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Felimax(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Wait, shey na garri and groundnut na im you baptise to chilled casaflakes and peanut?

Hahahaha!

Don't underate the taste when it's served in that glass. A trial will convince you.

2 Likes

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Britishpea: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
By the time campaign starts fully, many people won’t have choice than to support Tinubu. And he will put Nigeria on a pedestal of greatness.

1 Like

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Cyberterror: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Preparing grounds for Wike and his group to eventually declare for Bola Tinubu. When we tell Zombidients that no governor want to support their flawed Ipob candidate despite his weekly visits to beg them, they refuse to listen. Chiboy Nnamani a close ally of Ugwuanyi had let the cat out of the bag some weeks ago if they were paying attention.

1 Like

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Nyamuri: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
We are gradually winning people yo our side, small small.. kukah, adebayo, Wike, before election in CAN president will campaign for Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
reorganization for advancement and economic growth
Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by dawood5solomon: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
say that again without crying.Olodo A to lesay that again without crying.Olodo A to le...
Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by adekolaelect(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
yomi961:

O dun werey
Oponu
A lai ni la ka ye
Alate nu je
hooo sorry I don't know I engaged with Indomi generation kid!!!!! Ile lati mahu mu Eso rode.Akukuhu bi rada.

1 Like

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by SU50: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Ttalk: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is a South southerner with brain and not some useless and hate filled Obi supporters that would say if not Obi it should go back to the north

1 Like

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by yomi961: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
adekolaelect:
hooo sorry I don't know I engaged with Indomi generation kid!!!!! Ile lati mahu mu Eso rode.Akukuhu bi rada.
shatap old man no sense.

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Honjoshy4u: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nonsense talk from a drowning man.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish ticket.
If Obi nor win am, let the North continue.
Tinubu is greedy
Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Mrkindness: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
oyin44:
This also contrasted to my own stance..

despite the fact that , l am a Christian....l will still support tinubu

It would be tragic for us to elect another Fulani into power,..
Oga shut up you are not a Christian.
Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
spearman:
ANYTHING BUT IPOBI IN SS. IBOS WILL USE ANY SS VOTE FOR GIRINGORY TO FURTHER THEIR INSANE SE/SS GUMBODY ATTACH BY FORCE

Urchins are always talking rubbish

Obi will not hit 10% in any SouthSouth State and those votes will come from mostly nomadic Ibos and a few useful idiots.

1 Like

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Echoban: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
APCnaPDP:
You can vote whatever you wish. You want Shettima but despise Atiku, una never see anything. If you like vote Tinubu, everybody go suffer together and Nigerians will have sense by force.

This kind junior opinion, pls personalise it to urself. Stop dragging everyone into ur doom prophecy

1 Like

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Echoban: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mrkindness:
Oga shut up you are not a Christian.

I'm a Christian and I'm voting BAT. Same as thousands of others. Where are guys getting the rhetorics that Christian won't vote BAT? People love BAT not because of his religion but his person. U can see the white garment pastor that openly declared his support for BAT, infact I know many other pastors who are voting BAT.. stop d delusion already. They love BAT for his doing in Lagos as a Governer and they believe only him has the accumen to deliver the country. That's just it

1 Like

Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by rusher14: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
APCnaPDP:
You can vote whatever you wish. You want Shettima but despise Atiku, una never see anything. If you like vote Tinubu, everybody go suffer together and Nigerians will have sense by force.

Datti is from Togo?
Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Rapuru14: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
spearman:

FOOOOOL

We know you're never from the eastern states; we know your game.
Olodo
Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by topsam1(m): 3:33am On Sep 22, 2022
Set those tribal and religious sentiments apart, take a good look at the candidate in question... when he was a governor of lagos State, did he discriminate? Did he identify with only moslems? Did he concentrate on the yoruba tribe only? That is exactly what the Rivers pdp chairman was saying...look at the character in question and put away your tribal or religious sentiments. [1quote author=yomi961 post=116880942] it's on obvious that wike is pained that he got sidelined after all the barking he did.

Our forefathers have to introduce minister of state for xxxx just so that everyone will belong. This is because the seat of ministers isn't enough to accommodate everyone.

There is no reason whatsoever for a party to field candidates from Same religion of tribe.

Even buhari with all his incompetence didn't settle for that, that's why he didn't pick Tinubu as his VP.

If this Muslim tickets succed, it's going to gv room for a lot of injustice.

We are still crying over buharis loop sided appointments.

Anyone supporting this APC Muslim Muslim candidacy does not like justice, equity and fairness.
[/quote]
Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Omesbrit(m): 3:59am On Sep 22, 2022
APC has nothing to campaign with, always trying to twist narrative. Let's see how far he can go in Rivers state. Is a lost battle for him.
Re: I’d Vote Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Rivers PDP Chair by Talawaka: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2022
When all is said and done, I just hope there is enough room to accommodate Animist-Animist too. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. / Cso, Adc To Yar Adua In Trouble / More Tragic, Mother Of Ugonna In Aluu 4 Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.