Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits (25053 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / Is This A Norm In Nigeria Among Bosses And Masters?? / 7 Types Of Boss You Will Meet And How To Handle Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Veezy4u(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
No 1 n 4 full everywherecheesy can't forget my female principal dah year very curvy, quiet, gentle nice fellow. To come work de hungry persongrin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Benitoh: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
The country is deeply sick and bedridden

Meanwhile people are busy campaigning for a sick and sleeping man to become president.

If you're a prayer warrior your service is deeply needed in Nigeria right now.
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Winters23: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
I left corporate jobs years ago and today all my previous bosses call me boss.

I set a standard they can’t reach in 200yrs

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
You bin no remember say buhari na boss ghost

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by VTJN(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bodmum:
are you talking to me?
Lol

So you dey knack your staff
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by rhymesnoni(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Are you referring to my Boss? I mean the No 1. The description perfectly fits his weeked Character and many more.
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by folake4u(f): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
I've experienced both jolly and quiet Bosses. Such a delight to work with them.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by stevups(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
lazkizz:
Am the phone boss due to the nature of my business grin

By the way , I sell dried fish in cartons different types and sizes

Note !!!
I don't sell pond fish or fish farm , these are all gotten from the lake chad basin
In Maiduguri all natural and sweet

Asa mangala
Bragi mangala ( Okpo)
Mai mama ( mudfish )
Catfish round e.t.c

My location is yola Adamawa state

we do Nationwide delivery
May God bless your office

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sniper101:
Na who no get future ambition
Na e dey get "Boss" for long.

Go ask Wizkid and the rest.
get out.. Messi,, Ronaldo..get boss
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by frog12: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
No. 3, a randy and flirter, na lie

esivue007:
Hmm
cool cool cool

Ain't a Boss yet cuz I'm still a student Doctor but looking at the position I occupied currently in School(A Class Governor/Rep),I can point @ number 3.
Yes,No 3 but ain't really randy but a madt Flirter!
My complexion and other distinct abstract factors aggravated it.
And I'm enjoying it big time.
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Ekpekus(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
esivue007:
Hmm
cool cool cool

Ain't a Boss yet cuz I'm still a student Doctor but looking at the position I occupied currently in School(A Class Governor/Rep),I can point @ number 3.
Yes,No 3 but ain't really randy but a madt Flirter!
My complexion and other distinct abstract factors aggravated it.
And I'm enjoying it big time.
Which one be student doctor?
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by sparta191(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Personally have experienced working under 3, 4 and 5 and my ex boss judge eduok falls under number 3. He was a friend, adviser, chop life adviser. I think he's the best boss out there cause have met some people that on a normal day outside my work schedule them for collect. If you fuckup on a job he will scold you. after about an hour, he will show you what you should have done and how you should go about it. The man was incredibly smart abeg
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by yemmight(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
That no 4 is my Boss. Anytime you prepare to go to work, you already seeing your period. May God help.
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by esivue007(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ekpekus:

Which one be student doctor?
That's how we called ourselves in hospital for proper clarifications.etc
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by lawrenzooo: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
lazkizz:
Am the phone boss due to the nature of my business grin

By the way , I sell dried fish in cartons different types and sizes

Note !!!
I don't sell pond fish or fish farm , these are all gotten from the lake chad basin
In Maiduguri all natural and sweet

Asa mangala
Bragi mangala ( Okpo)
Mai mama ( mudfish )
Catfish round e.t.c

*My location is yola Adamawa state.

*WhatsApp the number on the pics, if you're interested

we do Nationwide delivery
What is your price like?

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by triplek2000: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Am no 5
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Rapture4real(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fryzi:
I have one of the best bosses in this life. But right now he's down on cancer & fighting to live for over one year now & he's not responding to treatment. He's now so small & thin you can't even recognize him. A man with the good heart. A philanthropist. I hope he survives because the rumours I hear is heartbreaking. Business right now down on a zero. We just surviving now on God cry

I pray the Lord heal him in Jesus name. Good people don't last while wicked bosses look unshakeable. God understands.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kobicove:
It's obvious the person who posted this has never worked in a standard multinational organisation, most of what you wrote up there only applies in one-man businesses! undecided
so multinational organization no deh get boss?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by thesicilian: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Donraqh:
7 types of Bosses in Nigeria's corporate outfits.

5) The quiet Boss

The quiet boss is a delight to work with. He'll accord you every respect, they are calm in the spirit, always willing to correct you, but can be brutal in judgment.

They don't talk too much, he may laugh with you on a misconduct that you'll think it's over, before you get to your desk a hot mail is waiting in your inbox already, �‍♀️, that's who they are.

They don't have time to chase clout, simple. Don't get them provoked and irritated, the outcome will shock your ancestors.
[b]

This is 'very me'
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Tgb1: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Really
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by backnbeta(f): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Donraqh:
7 types of Bosses in Nigeria's corporate outfits.

6) The dull and unintelligent Boss[/b]

These one's are often found within the female category, no shades.

They hardly know work procedure, they'll call and rely on a subordinate to delegate duty and accomplish task.

They can be saucy and annoying, always want to show their authority but lack depth in workflow.

The management in their wisdom deemed her a boss, and she'll always be up their expectation.

They are usually very lazy and only rise through the work of their subordinates. They make you do all the work, they read and present your work and get acknowledged undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by obyno82: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
i am number 5
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by viodemus: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
I think the FG need to restructure the conduct of businesses in Nigeria.

On one front, they need to have a 3rd party that businesses would pay to for payroll payout. So, before you get approved for business, after all your equipment and other setup expenditures which shouldn't concern FG except fraud or criminal activities are involved, every business should have 5 months worth of payroll before any employee is officially hired.

This will help cushion the long long stories that employers tell their employees. Things like bonus pay can be reported after you have paid the employee. This will also help if at 3 months, the employer has not posted money for the next 5 months, then the 3rd party can alert the employees that their potential future money has not been updated. That way they can be mentally prepared.

This will also help in sieving the chaff from the real thing in regards to employers I think the FG, SG, and LG needs to be 3rd party assisted in this regards too. That way you can avoid owing the civil servants. And moreover you can deduct taxes to help the nation.
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Kobicove(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
so multinational organization no deh get boss?

Whic multinational will will you find the boss organising prayer sessions in the office?

Which multinational will the boss spend his entire work day on the phone if his job does not involve spending time on the phone?

In which mutinational will you have a boss bullying his subordinates; most multinational organisations have Whistleblower policies that allows staff to report a boss who intentionally bullies his/her subordinates...
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by MN07: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
MAYBE WE ARE DESCENDANTS OR AGENTS OR WARRIORS OF THE DEVIL AFTER ALL.

What if we the people born on this earth were also chased/casted by GOD for going against or rebelling against GOD for one reason or the other and damned to redeem ourselves back to heaven.

What if there is still a war ongoing in the heavens and each time an Angel of the devil gets defeated he gets casted away (Born) to earth to redeem him/herself back to heaven.

What if we used to be rebellious angels fighting against the creator before being born (Casted) to share same earth with the Devil.

WHAT IF.....
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Enny2013(f): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Everyone will start claiming Boss now.
U wl b hearing...'I am boss numba dis and dat...'
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
The knacking boss either male or female na dem plenty for this country , some people dog don chop their placenta from birth .
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by Niswayne19: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
I love the jolly boss.
Dont forget to enjoy a 3-level brightness torch with the oraimo Traveler 3 Vision. It is available on Oraimo website from the 22nd -25th of September at a discount.

Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by mdokaba1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fryzi:
I have one of the best bosses in this life. But right now he's down on cancer & fighting to live for over one year now & he's not responding to treatment. He's now so small & thin you can't even recognize him. A man with the good heart. A philanthropist. I hope he survives because the rumours I hear is heartbreaking. Business right now down on a zero. We just surviving now on God cry
God will heal him in Jesus name
Re: 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits by PraiseHim4ever: 3:50am On Sep 23, 2022
Enny2013:

I am boss number 8 undecided
Enny2013:

I am boss number 8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Things 20-year-olds Dont Get / Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.