Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. (499 Views)

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / What Do You Consider The Most Weird You Have Done To Get A Guy/girl's Attention / Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by Boyot: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
I was going through my Facebook page, I clicked on a friend profile then I saw a young girl profile good-looking, intelligent and industrious.
According to her profile she is 24yrs ,also an undergraduate and she own her own business, selling different kinds of cream and teaching on how to do makeup online.
Now I picked interest in her ,send her a friend request for like 2days now she has not added me up.that aside.
Now I got her number on her facebook page, don't know how to start because she wrote the number is only for business and all what she sells is not really for guys ,mostly a girl cream.
So don't know how to start charting when I know I got nothing to buy from her.
But I discover on her page that she is an undergraduate in the Same university am running my master's degree program (almost done ,strike things)
Help me guys on how I will go about it. Experience ones lead me . Thanks.
Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by Froshloaded: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Give me her contact let me help you out.
Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by Ever8090: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Froshloaded:
he said he need help not competitors naa

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by Godada(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2022

ILegendd your expertise is need.
Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
bro...
A) accept that it aint all the women you see that you must approach.
B) respect yourself, if the babe said her # is just for business, do not make the mistake of calling her with nonsense.
C) if someday (by chance) you happen to meet her in real life, then just approach her and try start a convo...if you fail, then accept your failure.
D) dont buy nothing from her, as a plot to get in touch with her....
E) there are many fish in the sea, dont be stuck with just one on your mind.
Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by iLegendd(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Godada:

ILegendd your expertise is needed.
His answer is here and nothing more.

https://www.nairaland.com/7343551/18-shes-just-too-beautiful#116854322

Tell him to read that.
Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by Nonexisting1: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kai. Odi egwu.

Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by Truvelisback(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Boyot:
I was going through my Facebook page, I clicked on a friend profile then I saw a young girl profile good-looking, intelligent and industrious.
According to her profile she is 24yrs ,also an undergraduate and she own her own business, selling different kinds of cream and teaching on how to do makeup online.
Now I picked interest in her ,send her a friend request for like 2days now she has not added me up.that aside.
Now I got her number on her facebook page, don't know how to start because she wrote the number is only for business and all what she sells is not really for guys ,mostly a girl cream.
So don't know how to start charting when I know I got nothing to buy from her.
But I discover on her page that she is an undergraduate in the Same university am running my master's degree program (almost done ,strike things)
Help me guys on how I will go about it. Experience ones lead me . Thanks.

Just be direct with ur approach. First of all, introduce urself by telling her ur name and from where u are calling from or location, then tell her that u just noticed some amazing things abt on her profile, and u would like to know her, if she doesn't mind. Then, take the conversation from there. Just be direct in ur approach. U don't need to speak big, big grammars. Ur confidence nai be the Koko.
Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by imagrg(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Try your luck.

If she later becomes your wife, please don't hesitate to thank me oh.

I want to fast and pray you have her as a wife material.

Happy Landing!
Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by Coolguy34(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bro!
I understand what you need and I can help you get her attention if only you follow and do a few tricks that I will reveal to you.
But mind you I won't be teaching you all this for free, it will all come with a token.
So if you are interested check my signature and text me on WhatsApp.
Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by Boyot: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Just be direct with ur approach. First of all, introduce urself by telling her ur name and from where u are calling from or location, then tell her that u just noticed some amazing things abt on her profile, and u would like to know her, if she doesn't mind. Then, take the conversation from there. Just be direct in ur approach. U don't need to speak big, big grammars. Ur confidence nai be the Koko.

Thanks You very much. For the advice
Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by Boyot: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
imagrg:
Try your luck.

If she later becomes your wife, please don't hesitate to thank me oh.

I want to fast and pray you have her as a wife material.

Happy Landing!
Definitely will come back and let you know.
Thanks for the prayers.
Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by iykejohnson(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
There is nothing too hard there! Just be bold enough and talk to her. Explain yourself and be direct.

It's better you tried and she did not agree than you didn't try at all

Goodluck
Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by iykejohnson(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Froshloaded:
Men grin
Nawa o
Re: I Need Help To Gain A Girl Attention. by nickyj19: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
it SIMple man very very SIMple if you know you know undecided

(1) (Reply)

The rally for peter obi yesterday was crazy ... / How Much Does It Cost For A Yoruba Guy To Marry A Girl In UYO? / Weird Romantic Experinces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.