Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons (40300 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by obedience4(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Father4all:
you are a baby. Have you ever experienced war?

Nobody's nuking anybody?
Russia doesn't have the monopoly of nuke's..
A dozens countries have nukes..
Currently USA nukes are station permanently in Turkey, Germany, Italy, Belgium, and Netherlands..
Putin Ain't dumb to use nukes

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by kingyakos: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Who now takes putin seriously? Mtcheew. Let him try it. He'd know others too have nukes

U think it's by having nukes
Blinded by the west

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Kingsteve(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
And yet, you will still find some NL Putin zombies & c0ck suckers ranting on how Russia will finish Ukraine...bla bla bla.
Bunch of annoying clownish imbeciles we have here.

*spits*

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by gigabyte13: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dis thing called PUTIN
Just dey disgrace himself......
You can't even defend the territories you claimed to have won in the cause of invasion, then what is actually your aim of invasion...??
Wise chinese, dey stylishly avoided USA trap over Taiwan........

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by RepoMan007: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kajaard:
I don't think Putin knew the invasion would backfire like this. If he had the premonition, I am sure he never would have invaded Ukraine.
It was about bullying Ukraine to fuel his ego. He was boasting about "just taking territories" when he was winning. He is near his deathbed and needs to fulfil useless fantasies.

7 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by amaridigital(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Who now takes putin seriously? Mtcheew. Let him try it. He'd know others too have nukes

Spend some time to do research on the implications of nuclear war before you boast. Even a nuclear war between India and Pakistan will have horrific devastating effect on our planet not to talk of Russia or US. You think Nigeria is far from Europe when Nuclear war breaks out? Think again

4 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Okhuadams(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
fergie001:
Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered a partial mobilization of reservists Wednesday, taking a risky and deeply unpopular step that follows humiliating setbacks for his troops nearly seven months after invading Ukraine.

This will be Russia's first mobilisation since WWII. Putin's mobilisation comes as Russia battles a Ukrainian counter-offensive forcing her troops to retreat and surrender some occupied territories.

The move also sent Russians scrambling to buy plane tickets out of the country and reportedly sparked some demonstrations

300,000 reservists will be called up for this Operation, according to the Russia MoD.

SOURCE
Some pple that are supporting Russia here will say is a propaganda, blaming America for Putin's foolishness. Saying that Ukraine within 3 days they are all died, I wonder their gain for the war dem dey here, take mouth finish the whole of Ukraine. Some even.they blame PMB and the BAT man for the war and I don dey see some of them. Russian no go give una visa, those pple wey hate Black

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Solofresh2: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yen Yen Yen Yen Yen Yen as if you will survive if he tries it
Una go just open mouth talk waa

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by planetx: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
I wish Africa have leaders with fortitude and backbone like Putin instead of this weaklings that are nothing but Western puppets and fvckboys. Their ultimate aim is to destroy Russia and balkanize it like Africa so they can control it's vast and extensive natural resources like they did with Africa, but Putin have a surprise for those devils.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Freelane33(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Putin when is it going to be Nigeria turn grin? grin
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Lexusgs430: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
The bully is humbled........ He should fully understand, one nuke one way, another nuke the other way .........

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by kingyakos: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kingspin:
Putin is a loser.
He can not fight war.
Leave Ukraine. Stop the war.

Or Fight war the conventional way. Loser

What does someone in a poverty stricken nation knows about Ukraine Russia conflict

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Don27tiky(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
Baba don tire to wail, be like say em don waste all em men finish.
Na forceful drafting be next now,Nazi style,lol

This noisemaker no go allow us hear word with em nuke,lol.
Baba if you nuke anyone then you are going down,and I mean the whole of Russia,so this your talk na for your fellow noise makers.
putin thought he was fighting just Ukraine. America and other countries are using Ukraine to fight Russia. Even if the war goes on for 10years Russia will never win because they are fighting With America, Britain and other countries using Ukraine territory as the battle field

11 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Theone123: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
1000naira off all your orders on Joomiaaaa. Check siggy.
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Ckonnet: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
shogsman:

Oh of course it's going to Fp bro,slaves will always be slaves to Thier western masters.they were born slaves and that is how they will die.
EU just blocked Russia's $300m gift to Africa yesterday and this slaves here still spread propaganda on Thier behalf. Me and you are part of a strong and free generation, and the slaves knows they will always be beneath us

And I hope this has been going on b4 the war started or they are trying to look good also. I dont trust either west or Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by muhammaduyusufu: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
fergie001:
Russians, especially men, are scrambling to flee Russia after Putin announced mobilization of another 300,000 soldiers to be drafted in Ukraine.

Conscription in Russia at ages 18-27 is mandatory.

The Russia-Finnish border is blocked as people flee. Speculations are rife that the border guards will begin to turn back citizens
The war came to Russia.

The is a story of David and Goliath.
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Solofresh2: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Nigeria must join this war
You don die be that
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by tishbite42: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
gigabyte13:
Dis thing called PUTIN
You can't even defend the territories you claimed to have won in the cause of invasion, then what is actually your aim of invasion...??
Make Xi get hin third term first
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Don27tiky(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
shogsman:

You people and this your pathetic propaganda sha, it is a partial mobilization you moot they are drawing officers from Thier reserves not civilians, you brought up stupid western sources that has been spreading lies since February.
The amount of people in that protest is not up to 100 ,in a country of 145million o, Putin's approval rate is 80% and your attempt to portray anything else is just plain pathetic
putin thought he was fighting just Ukraine. America and other countries are using Ukraine to fight Russia. Even if the war goes on for 10years Russia will never win because they are fighting With America, Britain and other countries using Ukraine territory as the battle field

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by dadabashua1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hehehehehe Russia Don see shege,I remember we warned them when all this nonsense started,but they said Russia is this Russia is that, Putin you CAN'T do jack, and now you will know you are NOT on same level with USA,where are those Putin boys talking nonsense back then,don't be deceived If is the USA that I know,they fear NO nation, being diplomatic in some situations doesn't make you weak grin Putin fan boys don't bother I won't reply any quote from you,trust me on that. cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Toks1979: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
We are watching
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by muhammaduyusufu: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
kingyakos:

What does someone in a poverty stricken nation knows about Ukraine Russia conflict
Same as you. You are also in a poverty stricken nation.
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by kingyakos: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
gigabyte13:
Dis thing called PUTIN

Afrikaan talking

1 Like

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by muhammaduyusufu: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lexusgs430:
The bully is humbled........ He should fully understand, one nuke one way, another nuke the other way .........
If he launches 2 nuke, Russia will receive 5 in return.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by PrinceMajestic: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Yes oo. That's the latest. luhanks people's republic, Donetsk people's republic, Kherson and zaporizhia will hold their referendum to formally return back to the mother land of Russian Federation and nothing can stop it because all weapons at our disposal will be used. I love President Vladimir Putin, before you cry, ask USA/NATO what happened with Kosovo annexation from mother land Serbia? Big Daddy of the world President Vladimir Putin ended the speech with "I am not laughing" . Hmmmm, make una clear road for am if not the world go bleed to pieces. God in my next life let me exist as a man like Vladimir Putin, let me have a brother like Alexander Lukashenko of Belarus. God bless the Russian Federation and newly liberated Republics which are already Russian territories as from Friday. Victory to Mother Russia

4 Likes

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by obedience4(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
shogsman:

You people and this your pathetic propaganda sha, it is a partial mobilization you moot they are drawing officers from Thier reserves not civilians, you brought up stupid western sources that has been spreading lies since February.
The amount of people in that protest is not up to 100 ,in a country of 145million o, Putin's approval rate is 80% and your attempt to portray anything else is just plain pathetic

Even with wide coverage, you shogsman never seems to disappoint me grin
Don't you know book?, that reservist are civilians during peace times. First your master Putin said it wasn't a war, but q special operation, so how come he is now invoking mobilization, or has he agreed that it is now a war
I know the Russia people well, they resisted during the war in south Ossetia and Chechnya they will also..
The coming days will test the will of the Russian people

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Irupetepete: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ukraine fall Russian hand and expose them to the world....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by kingyakos: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
muhammaduyusufu:

Same as you. You are also in a poverty stricken nation.

I left since
Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by Kajaard: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
RepoMan007:
It was about bullying Ukraine to fuel his ego. He was boasting about "just taking territories" when he was winning. He is near his deathbed and needs to fulfil useless fantasies.

That's the problem. His ego would not allow him pull out of Ukraine now because he thinks that would count him as being a failure and other nations would be laughing at Russia.

He is trying to save face now which is the wrong way to go about it. I have always admired Putin right from time but if you ask me I would say invading Ukraine was a big mistake.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons by muhammaduyusufu: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
kingyakos:

I left since
The guy may have left since too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) / Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks / Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.