Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse (8044 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Lionstep: 6:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Marry nurse ke! They're heartless and also highly promiscuous......

2 Likes

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Angelacruz: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2022
This got me laughing...
LalastiklaIa:
Someone up there was saying don't generalize. The average Nigerian Nurse has a hardheart. They are promiscuous, worship money, bad-mouthed and all they know how to do is slimfit their white dress so that their useless ass can be more visible to the highest bidder.

That's why you barely see a doctor marrying a nurse because they know what those b*tches do in public and behind closed doors. Jezebels in white apparel undecided
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by ukaface(f): 7:03am On Sep 22, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
What I just witness today in FMC was truly horrible.
A girl brought her unconscious. Mother to hospital. She was crying and wailing as her mother lay unconscious.

The nurses where busy cracking jokes, some were even laughing at the way the girl was crying.

I felt so much anger hearing them laugh.
Why are nurses so emotionless towards dying patients

Nigerian nurses are very wicked without emotion
I don't believe this though, why would they be laughing and not do anything seeing an unconscious person. You exaggerated.

And please, y'all should know the difference between a Registered nurse that went through proper nursing education and a quack trained by doctors, not all nurses putting on white or scrub uniform went through the four corners of a nursing school or university to understand the work ethics of nursing.

And, nurses ain't trained to sleep around, y'all should get your facts. Before been nurses they are human, and human just like animals have sexual urges, so relate their promiscuity to the individual and not the profession, cos there was never a course titled ' promiscuity 101' for nurses while in school.

And bros, while the nurses were laughing, what was the doctor doing? Just asking o. Cos the scene you painted seemed more like the ' nurses' just sat laughing as a lady was rushed in unconscious, really?

2 Likes

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by ukaface(f): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Lionstep:
Marry nurse ke! They're heartless and also highly promiscuous......
you go like marry nurse wey dey UK?

1 Like

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by MYBILLIONS(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
So you had to generalize abi?

Just one encounter and you already draw your irrational conclusion....

Weldone.
I have witnessed such. My late aunt was hospitalised at the Matama District hospital Abuja. And I saw first hand how heartless nurses are. They even stole drugs I bought. Their nonchalant attitude led to the passing of my aunt in July this year.

So I can relate

2 Likes

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by PlayMaker14: 7:06am On Sep 22, 2022
MYBILLIONS:

I have witnessed such. My late aunt was hospitalised at the Matama District hospital Abuja. And I saw first hand how heartless nurses are. They even stole drugs I bought. Their nonchalant attitude led to the passing of my aunt in July this year.

So I can relate
"Some"
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by ukaface(f): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
Someone up there was saying don't generalize. The average Nigerian Nurse has a hardheart. They are promiscuous, worship money, bad-mouthed and all they know how to do is slimfit their white dress so that their useless ass can be more visible to the highest bidder.

That's why you barely see a doctor marrying a nurse because they know what those b*tches do in public and behind closed doors. Jezebels in white apparel undecided
this one is a doctor....lol
E go shock you say, doctors keep marrying nurses on a daily, go ikoyi first. E go shock you.
As them dey marry them dey leave naija.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by ukaface(f): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2022
MYBILLIONS:

So I can relate
guy
Mention the names of the nurses, and stop generalising biko
Stop making the other good nurses feel bad for choosing nursing abeg.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by lawrenzooo: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

How true is the promiscuous thing
I keep hearing it all the time
So nurses are really promiscuous??
No not nurses... Women generally
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Lionstep: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2022
ukaface:
you go like marry nurse wey dey UK?

Lolz ..what if I tell you that my only sis is also a nurse and that I personally pay all her fee's in school, you might want to ask if she's also heatless and promiscuous, my last ex was a nurse so from my experience with her and I have also been very to close to about four or more different nurses too

That doesn't mean all are same anyway, the one in UK, I need to know her history first before talking about marriage.....did she start nursing in Nigeria before u.k?

1 Like

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Fiscus105(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2022
ukaface:
I don't believe this though, why would they be laughing and not do anything seeing an unconscious person. You exaggerated.

And please, y'all should know the difference between a Registered nurse that went through proper nursing education and a quack trained by doctors, not all nurses putting on white or scrub uniform went through the four corners of a nursing school or university to understand the work ethics of nursing.

And, nurses ain't trained to sleep around, y'all should get your facts. Before been nurses they are human, and human just like animals have sexual urges, so relate their promiscuity to the individual and not the profession, cos there was never a course titled ' promiscuity 101' for nurses while in school.

And bros, while the nurses were laughing, what was the doctor doing? Just asking o. Cos the scene you painted seemed more like the ' nurses' just sat laughing as a lady was rushed in unconscious, really?

What he narrated is just half truth, thre is no way all of the staff would be laughing at unconscious patient, the patient he is talk about might not even has money for treatment,(if u dnt pay, if u cry til tomorrow no one will answer you) meanwhile, nurses will not treat care for the patient until doctors have attended to her first.

2 Likes

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Fiscus105(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2022
MYBILLIONS:

So I can relate

hope you know the difference between nurse and doctor Sha? Youu guys should try to update urself and not be sound ignorant on public forum.

If it's happened ur sister died of negligent as u claimed, she died because of doctor's negligent and not of nurses.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Lionstep: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Fiscus105:

What he narrated is just half truth, thre is no way all of the staff wouldd be laughing at unconscious patient, the patient he is talk about might not even has money for treatment,(if u dnt pay, if u cry til tomorrow no one will answer you) meanwhile, it's not duty of nurse to treat care for the patient when doctors have not attended to her.

You can never really tell, remember been rushed to the hospital in one instance with a very deep bleeding hand around 10.30 pm and the front desk nurses where just gisting and laughing and one was even asking if I did come with my hospital card without even bother to stop the bleeding hand first....I used my last strength to actually shout at her immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by ukaface(f): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2022
Fiscus105:

What he narrated is just half truth, thre is no way all of the staff wouldd be laughing at unconscious patient, the patient he is talk about might not even has money for treatment,(if u dnt pay, if u cry til tomorrow no one will answer you) meanwhile, it's not duty of nurse to treat care for the patient when doctors have not attended to her.
that's what I want to get right.

Some of these Nigerians don't understand that the policy of a hospital especially private hospital can be really annoying and if you do anything out of the policy you will have yourself to blame.

Some private hospitals won't attend to you if you can't pay consultation fee first.
Some can only do initial first aid, if it's an unconscious patient until you pay some certain amount of money,if you as a nurse or doctor render service before pay and client or patient no pay, the nurse or doctor will pay for it..I mean cash pay.

And I'm talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by ukaface(f): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2022
Lionstep:

Lolz ..what if I tell you that my only sis is also a nurse and that I personally pay all her fee's in school, you might want to ask if she's also heatless and promiscuous, my last ex was a nurse so from my experience with her and I have also been very to close to about four or more different nurses too

That doesn't mean all are same anyway, the one in UK, I need to know her history first before talking about marriage.....did she start nursing in Nigeria before u.k?
you're a beans
Your sister is heartless and promiscuous guy, now you want to exempt her. Remember you generalised before.

You paid her fees to be trained as an heartless and promiscuous lady.

You even dated an heartless and promiscuous lady, you have something with promiscuity then. tongue

So, if she started in Nigeria but now in u.k, does it make a difference?
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by mizzhathaway: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Rickmann:

You not far from the truth..nurses in this country need reorientation. Very mean and heartless things.
Not all nurses are like that,do u know how many nurses are in the country? And they are all heartless?
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by mizzhathaway: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2022
Wizywiz:
Some good Sha.....but many of Dem na werey...once dated and banged one for hospital cheesy cheesy
All these made up stories.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by my3name(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
A girl brought her unconscious. Mother to hospital. She was crying and wailing as her mother lay unconscious.

The nurses where busy cracking jokes, some were even laughing at the way the girl was crying.

I have see good and sweet nigeria nurses
You don't have to generalize it bro
as demons take dey na so angels take dey
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by mizzhathaway: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2022
Thank you for this comment,I wonder how some people reason at times..u can't just generalize like that.
ukaface:

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Lionstep: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2022
ukaface:
you're a beans
Your sister is heartless and promiscuous guy, now you want to exempt her. Remember you generalised before.

You paid her fees to be trained as an heartless and promiscuous lady.

You even dated an heartless and promiscuous lady, you have something with promiscuity then. tongue

So, if she started in Nigeria but now in u.k, does it make a difference?

I can't marry a nurse no need to be bean's or rice, i had to pay her fee's then because of my mom...if not one Kobo she no go see...and I'm working on upgrading her to doctor anyway so you know....
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by ukaface(f): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Lionstep:

I can't marry a nurse no need to be bean's or rice, i had to pay her fee's then because of my mom...if not one Kobo she no go see...and I'm working on upgrading her to doctor anyway so you know....
so doctors ain't promiscuous? I just dey look you dey laugh.
How are you upgrading her to be a doctor?

The way you mentioned that upgrade, is like you have the mindset that one has to be a nurse to be promoted to be a doctor...lmao
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Lionstep: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2022
ukaface:
so doctors ain't promiscuous? I just dey look you dey laugh.
How are you upgrading her to be a doctor?

The way you mentioned that upgrade, is like you have the mindset that one has to be a nurse to be promoted to be a doctor...lmao

Topic for another day, whether upgrade or downgrade a Nurse is a capital no for me...God forgive me oo but the way I see nurse eh kaiiiii......make I no talk.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Verifiedtrader(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Not all nurses. . This your theory get as e be.
Guys check my siggy and bring job.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by virginchaser(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Mandem05:

This is on point. Unfortunately a lot of japariees do not see themselves coming back to be "change makers" they would rather remain where they are as second class citizens.

I don't know the state you are talking about but my experience in UCH systems is not bad. They have really improved on service delivery and customer satisfaction. UPTH service delivery too is not bad despite dealing with many aggressive customers whom probably refer to them from nearby states like Bayelsa and Imo states. UCH staff quarters and housemanship hostels are in a sorry state.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by ukaface(f): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Lionstep:

Topic for another day, whether upgrade or downgrade a Nurse is a capital no for me...God forgive me oo but the way I see nurse eh kaiiiii......make I no talk.
smh
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Wizywiz(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2022
mizzhathaway:

All these made up stories.
not made up bro...some are good some are promiscuous
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by detectivejones: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

I think they have seen so much death that it no longer bothers them.
BUT to crack jokes and laugh at a young girl crying bitterly over her unresponsive mother.
Bro that is the highest form of evil
I will never marry a nurse!!!!!
Your last statement cracked me up, no be small show of solidarity.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by okunwaye(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

So after them shame you for your previous thread you don change to nurse hater ba? grin

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Even doctors.. the entire healthcare system is compromised and filled with heartless and incompetent certificate holders. I have seen a pregnant woman die with her baby still in her while the nurses and doctor on duty were just walking by nonchalantly until she gave up in her wailing husband's arms... Not generalizing but they're mostly heartless and care less for saving lives

5 Likes

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by lereinter(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Which nigerian government agency or institution is the workers proactive to their duties and responsibilities.

None
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by mizzhathaway: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wizywiz:
not made up bro...some are good some are promiscuous
Some,the same way it is in all professions..I don't know why the emphasis on nurses..and I'm not your bro.

2 Likes

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Lionstep: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
ukaface:
smh

It is what it is anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? / Son Impregnates Mom... Pictures / How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.