Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse (7983 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Moh247: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Same nurses would turn saint abroad
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Rickmann: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
mizzhathaway:

Not all nurses are like that,do u know how many nurses are in the country? And they are all heartless?

Very True..but all of them still need reorientation honestly cos the bad eggs are more and it could rub off the good ones.

I have had more than 5 experiences with different nurses, different time and location and all turned out really bad...thats not a good stat if u ask me.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
ukaface:
that's what I want to get right.

Some of these Nigerians don't understand that the policy of a hospital especially private hospital can be really annoying and if you do anything out of the policy you will have yourself to blame.

Some private hospitals won't attend to you if you can't pay consultation fee first.
Some can only do initial first aid, if it's an unconscious patient until you pay some certain amount of money,if you as a nurse or doctor render service before pay and client or patient no pay, the nurse or doctor will pay for it..I mean cash pay.

And I'm talking from experience.
Seems ur a nurse/ medical personnel but what i witnessed was in a government hoslital (central hospital) back then. I even believe private hospitals are better organized.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Bostin(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
ukaface:
you go like marry nurse wey dey UK?
They can't try such acts in UK .
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by ukaface(f): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bostin:
They can't try such acts in UK .
so you believe the environment is an influencing factor? Lol
Funny how you think same nurses you termed wicked in naija are good in u.k, I mean they are still nurses ryt?
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
honour7:

It is one of the tenets of the job, you have to be emotionless in other to maintain objectivity, what are they suppose to do cry with the girl or what, what you just witnessed is what they see everyday, so how many will they cry with or show remorse for, you should praise them because it takes heart to do some certain jobs.
Attend to an emergency situation.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Bostin(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
ukaface:
so you believe the environment is an influencing factor? Lol
Funny how you think same nurses you termed wicked in naija are good in u.k, I mean they are still nurses ryt?
No is not about the environment but the strict laws and ethics differences. A Nigerian Doctor in UK was recently jailed for negligence.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
MYBILLIONS:

I have witnessed such. My late aunt was hospitalised at the Matama District hospital Abuja. And I saw first hand how heartless nurses are. They even stole drugs I bought. Their nonchalant attitude led to the passing of my aunt in July this year.

So I can relate
When my dad had partial stroke, I and my siblings took him to isolo general Hospital.He pee on the hospital bed.I think he also had diabetes because his pee became whitish in colour.
The nurse who was in charge of him became infuriated and was shouting to the hearing of other patients and visitors present at the ward.
I later crammed those drugs and buys it anytime my dad has that symptoms.

1 Like

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by henndukwe18: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
they have seen worse so this one is like film to them
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fiscus105:

What he narrated is just half truth, thre is no way all of the staff would be laughing at unconscious patient, the patient he is talk about might not even has money for treatment,(if u dnt pay, if u cry til tomorrow no one will answer you) meanwhile, nurses will not treat care for the patient until doctors have not attended to her first.
Doctors are most times not around.They go to their own private hospitals to attend to their patients.Thus is fact.

1 Like

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by spencekat(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Generally,the health care system in Nigeria is shambolic,especially in government owned hospitals/health centers and clinics.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by tessymarcel56: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jesus is Lord[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
ukaface:
that's what I want to get right.

Some of these Nigerians don't understand that the policy of a hospital especially private hospital can be really annoying and if you do anything out of the policy you will have yourself to blame.

Some private hospitals won't attend to you if you can't pay consultation fee first.
Some can only do initial first aid, if it's an unconscious patient until you pay some certain amount of money,if you as a nurse or doctor render service before pay and client or patient no pay, the nurse or doctor will pay for it..I mean cash pay.

And I'm talking from experience.
Government has scrap this policy.Attend to a patient first before anything.However,some hospitals will charge high bills when the prescription drugs are not up to #1000.When I took my dad to a clinic close to my street ,I paid #3k for card and #5k for the few drugs they prescribed.When he developed that same symptoms,I went back to the hospital,the nurse said he would need another card and diagnosis.I told her to give me the names of drugs they prescribed for my dad previously.I went to the pharmacy shop and the drugs were not up to #800.Though the clinic refused to write it to me until I pleaded because you can't understand the handwriting of doctors when they prescribed drugs in writing.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by mizzhathaway: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rickmann:

Very True..but all of them still need reorientation honestly cos the bad eggs are more and it could rub off the good ones.

I have had more than 5 experiences with different nurses, different time and location and all turned out really bad...thats not a good stat if u ask me.
Well, whatever you believe sha
The same way u met bad ones, I've met great ones..and I'll be a great one too smiley

1 Like

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Rickmann: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Natbrowny:

U realize NURSES are not gender based. I understand ur frustration. I used to be like you.

But i have seen crazy ass nurses and very inspiring and good ones too.
Same goes to all professions

They may lack ethics but don't Generalze. Na somebody go marry them too.

I understand ur frustration.

Breathe bro

Well said...but then, nurses in this country need some reorientation like I earlier said cos there's something wrong with that profession in Nigeria. All my encounters with nurses didn't end well...it's that bad and It's a problem which if not dealt with, the few good ones amongst them will be tainted.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by ukaface(f): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
Government has scrap this policy.Attend to a patient first before anything.However,some hospitals will charge high bills when the prescription drugs are not up to #1000.When I took my dad to a clinic close to my street ,I paid #3k for card and #5k for the few drugs they prescribed.When he developed that same symptoms,I went back to the hospital,the nurse said he would need another card and diagnosis.I told her to give me the names of drugs they prescribed for my dad previously.I went to the pharmacy shop and the drugs were not up to #800.Though the clinic refused to write it to me until I pleaded because you can't understand the handwriting of doctors when they prescribed drugs in writing.
know that hospital is a business, private hospital
They have staffs to pay, equipments to buy.
Rent, or maybe some loans.
So if hospitals are charging that heavily reason their situation too, I'm not saying it's nice but there are factors to be considered

E go shock you if you use hospital on the island
You go see paracetamol for your bill as 5k

The government that is scraping the policy, is their hospital in good shape? if the government hospitals are up to standard I'm sure people won't send private hospitals.
If they scrap it and patient no pay, how would the hospital fare?
Me I don experience am, relatives would rush in demanding treatment promising to pay, then when they receive treatment finish story will enter, naso I pay for treatment wey I no collect.

We know the right thing, life first but the Nigeria environment don carry us handicap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by ukaface(f): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bostin:
No is not about the environment but the strict laws and ethics differences. A Nigerian Doctor in UK was recently jailed for negligence.
you think we don't have laws and ethics in Nigeria?
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Farrakhann: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Natbrowny:

U realize NURSES are not gender based. I understand ur frustration. I used to be like you.

But i have seen crazy ass nurses and very inspiring and good ones too.
Same goes to all professions

They may lack ethics but don't Generalze. Na somebody go marry them too.

I understand ur frustration.

Breathe bro

Are you ok ?
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Rickmann: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
mizzhathaway:

Well, whatever you believe sha
The same way u met bad ones, I've met great ones..and I'll be a great one too smiley

Ooh I see where the sentiment is from. grin
Would love to meet you mizzhathaway
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by honour7: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=Revolution2022 post=116908877

It’s not the nurses job to attend to emergency, it’s the doctor’s job or paramedic, Nurses’ role is the aspect of care after the patient has been stabilized
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Wizywiz(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
mizzhathaway:

Some,the same way it is in all professions..I don't know why the emphasis on nurses..and I'm not your bro.
cheesy u are my bro so long u are a Nigerian...u no happy say I call u bro.... grin...ok Mr cheesy
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by mizzhathaway: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wizywiz:
cheesy u are my bro so long u are a Nigerian...u no happy say I call u bro.... grin...ok Mr cheesy
What's he saying angry
Anyways, doesn't matter.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Wizywiz(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
mizzhathaway:

What's he saying angry
Anyways, doesn't matter.
sad sad shocked shocked
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
That's why you have to relocate. This shit won't happen in Canada... sad in western countries like the one I mentioned there's free healthcare. Don't relocate cause of your unborn kids alone remember your health is at risk in this shithole peace
leody was here...
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by mizzhathaway: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wizywiz:
sad sad shocked shocked
I only meant I was a not a dude Lol.
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by mizzhathaway: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rickmann:

Ooh I see where the sentiment is from. grin
Would love to meet you mizzhathaway
You have met mizzhathaway already sir smiley
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by lordsand: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
that is wickedness men that is wickedness men
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by SultanOfPuna: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Killbillz:
Even doctors.. the entire healthcare system is compromised and filled with heartless and incompetent certificate holders. I have seen a pregnant woman die with her baby still in her while the nurses and doctor on duty were just walking by nonchalantly until she gave up in her wailing husband's arms... Not generalizing but they're mostly heartless and care less for saving lives
Jesus Christ!!!!
What did I just read??
And the husband didn't burn down the hospital angry
That is Death due to negligence
Pregnant woman and unborn child die??
Walahi I go shoot the nurse and doctor wtf angry

1 Like

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Vicboy1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
I know of a girl that changed to a wicked brat after staying 2years in nursing school
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by SIMONEKPA7: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
What I just witness today in FMC was truly horrible.
A girl brought her unconscious. Mother to hospital. She was crying and wailing as her mother lay unconscious.

The nurses where busy cracking jokes, some were even laughing at the way the girl was crying.

I felt so much anger hearing them laugh.
Why are nurses so emotionless towards dying patients

Nigerian nurses are very wicked without emotion
Especially those nurses at the Government owned hospital...…Heartless

1 Like

Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by Wizywiz(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
mizzhathaway:

I only meant I was a not a dude Lol.
grin oh you be yarinya....no vex....anty mizzhathaway grin
Re: Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse by BigYash: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
TONYE001:

Not true.

Humans can be promiscuous, if they want to. There are promiscuous pastors, engineers, accountants, doctors, soldiers, etc.
You said nurse not true. You're a learner. Try and have a nurse as a friend.. Not for relationship o,even though she will later seduce you to fvck her. Just have one as a friend, then learn the ways of the nurses from her..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Identity Girls With Water Spirit / Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? / Ugly Or Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.