Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation (2114 Views)

Peter Obi Could Be Nigeria’s Next President - The Economist / Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation by GeneralOjukwu: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
If Peter Obi runs against Bola Tinubu only....

Tinubu will mercilessly beat him, 30 states to 5 SE states.

If Peter Obi runs against Atiku only...

Atiku will beat him 34 States to 1 SE state.

Yeebos worship PDP to the extent that they slavishly vote for them. Even against Ojukwu who was given disgrace round 3 after Awolowo+ Gowon beating and then FFK dealt with Bianca.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation by ifycoly: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Have read all your comments and found out, you feel only Yoruba lives in South West, you also forgot there are 3 Muslim contesting the northerner vote, I will even say 4 because you can't take labour part vice from the contest. Maybe you only live and sleep in a remote part in Lagos
lhordspy:

Like you guys usually says about no one inheriting buhari's vote because this is different. Same thing apply to Tinubu too, this is freaking different, Tinubu is directly involve now and over 7+million votes uo for grabs. Who will joke with that??
Re: Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation by lhordspy: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
ifycoly:
Have read all your comments and found out, you feel only Yoruba lives in South West, you also forgot there are 3 Muslim contesting the northerner vote, I will even say 4 because you can't take labour part vice from the contest. Maybe you only live and sleep in a remote part in Lagos

But a certain poll projects peter to have 68% votes in the south-east, so is it only igbos that lives in the south-east??...

You people analyse politics with so much emotion and blindly that leaves one to wonder.

Incase you dont realise, the christians in the south have never ever discriminate or engage in a religious politics even the muslims. It is first all about the tribe.

Now let me give you an example, osun state for instance, governor oyetola was the only Muslim governor in the whole of south-west region. Yet, the muslims in the state voted him out despite the ganduje plea to them. They rejected his religious politics tactics.

Presently now, correct me if am wrong. south-west doesnt have any, i repeat any muslim governor... Nobody is complaining. Or have you heard anyone. That says much about the politics in south-west....

Omo, to be frank and plain with you. Quote this or you can screenshot and i will do same... We ill definitely meet feb25,2023 by this time God allow. I will show you i told you. Tinubu will have over 70% of the votes in the south west... Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation by ifycoly: 12:13am On Sep 22, 2022
Me and you,who is sounding emotional here, Do you think I care what or who anyone becomes the president, if any wins it bad or good we all we enjoy/suffer it. For the record Osun State was won by PDP in 2019, forget the rigging. They would have won it again by rigging if not for BVAS. Again you think what Tinubu is playing out will work for him. let's wait results will tell. shibe nothing do him Muslim Muslim ticket, not all Yorubas are unreasonable. We all want a better Nigeria. After Election we all will face our work/business.
lhordspy:

But a certain poll projects peter to have 68% votes in the south-east, so is it only igbos that lives in the south-east??...

You people analyse politics with so much emotion and blindly that leaves one to wonder.

Incase you dont realise, the christians in the south have never ever discriminate or engage in a religious politics even the muslims. It is first all about the tribe.

Now let me give you an example, osun state for instance, governor oyetola was the only Muslim governor in the whole of south-west region. Yet, the muslims in the state voted him out despite the ganduje plea to them. They rejected his religious politics tactics.

Presently now, correct me if am wrong. south-west doesnt have any, i repeat any muslim governor... Nobody is complaining. Or have you heard anyone. That says much about the politics in south-west....

Omo, to be frank and plain with you. Quote this or you can screenshot and i will do same... We ill definitely meet feb25,2023 by this time God allow. I will show you i told you. Tinubu will have over 70% of the votes in the south west... Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2022
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation by techWriter3: 2:14am On Sep 22, 2022
President politicians
Re: Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation by Kingozymandias(m): 2:39am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Your lamentations are too early wait because you have buckets to fill with tears grin
Re: Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation by Ruggedniggaone: 3:10am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

So does that justify the over 48% votes which was stated undecided in the south-west. If the south-east could have made up their mind to the extent that atiku and peter are have already have like over 90% of the votes in the bag already according to the poll leaving just few or less undecided.

What makes the poll conductor thinks we in the south-west have over 48% , i repeat over 48% undecided.. That is almost like half of the voters undecided. The polls reeks of sentiment irrespective of past analysis and prediction which they made during the past year. Something seems off about this, the smoke of sentimentalism and bias could be seen hovering around this one.

I, with the little knowledge i have about politics. Especially in the south west my which i know the crooks and crannies of its political doings. I am correct to say the post is wrong entirely and my thoughts are justifiable.
I'm with you if you live in the southwest or North Central you will realise that ANAP poll is a big jokes I can swear that Labour party will not get 5k votes in my local govt here in kwara I keep wondering where obi will get all the votes his supporters keep allocating to him in their predictions everyday it's IMPOSSIBLE for obi to win 2023 elections under labour party
Re: Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:23am On Sep 22, 2022
bdon123:

Hav ur oga thiefnub paid u d 10k this month?

Nwa Osu wan become traditional leader, for where ,?
Re: Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation by Elporo(m): 4:53am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Your head is paining you?

If you are taking out states from the North and south west which Obi cant get 25% for sure. How many state will be left for him to get 25%.

Secondly, with the northern state like shettima's bornu, buhari kastina, Elrufau kaduna and tinubu lagos with the big block votes which can surpass all other states votes...in tinubu's bag.

Where is peter getting his majority votes? From south-east and south-south where only bornu and Lagos state 7.2 million votes will cover.

Are you alright? Sir

Bayelsa went to APC in last election - dem forget
Delta state has a decent APC footprint - dem forget
Anambra has a less decent APC footprint - dem forget
Benue is likely tilting APC - dem forget
Imo is likely tilting APC - dem forget

I am sick of this. Please, don't get me riled up. I have lost a lot of respect for Nigerians this year. If Tinubu can replicate 25% of what he did in Lagos during his regime; Nigeria should be on her way to the top. We have oil, gas, arable land, strong workforce down north, a well educated diaspora itching to return home - but yet we have decided to use the internet to disgrace ourselves. How is Peter Obi a better candidate than Tinubu, and why should anyone even consider Atiku Abubakar if they truly have Nigeria at heart. Buhari and Atiku are not only of the same ethnic descent but also religion.

You complain of muslim-muslim ticket but Tinubu's wife is a Christian, not a professing Christian like most of us - a practicing Christian. Can Peter Obi compare to Tinubu when it comes to cosmopolitanism; Tinubu and Atiku have better records when it comes to "One Nigeria".

ARLD (liver disease) is caused by Alcohol. Car accidents are caused by alcohol, rape, wife beating, violence, recklessness are correlated with alcohol. Some men have drowned along with their wives and children's in the beer parlor. Peter Obi's largest investment is in Alcohol. Alcohol abuse is rife among teenagers. Girls are disvirgined against their wishes in colleges like nobody's business using alcohol as an incapacitator but you want to vote Peter Obi - so he can build beer refineries against oil refineries and promote prostitution and all sort of vices that follow alcohol.

Abeg, Abeg I can write 5 pages on why Peter Obi should be ignored, vilified for daring to seek the Presidency.
Re: Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation by azpekuliar: 5:32am On Sep 22, 2022
This your analysis sef. You did not really say anything at the end of the day.
Re: Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation by chinwe77: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2022
An idle brain running riot on vain labouring.An idle brain running riot on vain labouring....
Re: Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2022
bdon123:

Hav ur oga thiefnub paid u d 10k this month?

Nwa Osu
Re: Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation by HighTableVoice: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2022
socialmediaman:

If everyone is supporting Tinubu why has APC not won Lagos with up to 60% of the total votes? Facts are out there staring us in the face

APC has never had Tinubu as a Presidential candidate before. As for Obi, the only contender in the election so far for Asiwaju is Atiku.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election / Agberoism; Tinubu Loses More Supporters By Ridiculing Funke Akindele As An Ant / Idolatry Now The Fastest-growing Religion — Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.