Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi (445 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi by uchebest20(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2022

Pretty laldy forgives lover who reportedly abu$ed her, claiming he apologized with a car gift.[Watch]
A young Nigerian lady posted a photo of her lover on social media and claimed he had severely beaten her.

The TikTok influencer posted a video of them heading out to have fun together, prompting a fan to inquire about his identity.

She added that he was the one she had previously accused of assaulting her, but they have since reconciled.

The attractive girl with fair skin stated that her boyfriend bought her a car as an act of remorse and she accepted.

It is unclear from the video if they were in the automobile she claims he gave her or if they were simply driving around to relax.

When the guy and lady arrived at the location where they planned to have fun, they took further selfies.

Watch the following video:
https://metastar.com.ng/pretty-laldy-forgives-lover-who-reportedly-abued-her-claiming-he-apologized-with-a-car-gift-watch-ASUU/

Re: Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi by youngreezy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
I taya for women matter

1 Like

Re: Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi by marlow1962(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
He’s going to beat you again, and again and again (probably beat out the money he used in buying the car frm u)

1 Like

Re: Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi by ObamaMessi: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Women are all useless with all this their stupid mentality.
Re: Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi by Kollins11: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Confused gender.

Reason I do advice guys to always beat their girlfriends to pulp because she will still love you the more. They hate gentle and SIMPle men. That's how stupid they are.

So, Guys if your girlfriend do anyhow, make sure you beat her till she develop internal and external bleeding.

She will still love you the more. Trust me! They love hard guys like us! Trust me!

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi by Romanoff(f): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
After he kill her, na that car them go bury her.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi by iykejohnson(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
The beating won't just stop overnight
Re: Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi by H0didon(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
All i see is a greedy and uncontented fellow who isn't ready to let go because she wants free food undecided. And this is the problem with most of our ladies. And that's why i do advise them to hustle so that nobody can intimidate them.

Girls like this will make you go insane and be reckless. Just find one peaceful lady that will give you peace of mind and enjoy your life cool.

As our Ancestors would say "Some women are like goats, even if they die and come back to this world again, their stubborness and foolishness will still remain ".
Re: Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi by Kollins11: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:
After he kill her, na that car them go bury her.
Even you sef is shocked on how stupid your gender could be.

E shock you? Shockn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi by Romanoff(f): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kollins11:
Even you sef is shocked on how stupid your gender could be.

E shock you? Shockn't it?

Nope I'm not shocked.

Many women have stayed with abusive men because of material gains.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi by Sparrk007(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Make money and this hoes will worship you
Re: Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi by Godada(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Pretty Laldy Forgives Lover Who Reportedly Abu$ed Her, Claiming He Apologized Wi by 7buckz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sparrk007:
Make money and this hoes will worship you
No cap bro!

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Like Any Of Her Facebook Posts…is It Offensive? / No Doubt This Female Staff Is Pure Olosho / CCTV Camera Exposes The Culprit Behind Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Death (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.