Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan (26469 Views)

With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Jack Obinyan: Edo State ACP Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Deseb: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Maybe hard
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by tiger28: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
The level of RETRIBUTION that the ibos will face in SW (Especially Lagos) AFTER election will be on another level............

I hope EVERYONE is keeping score of these Noise now.

I feel sorry for the ibos , they keep making THE SAME mistakes at EVERY Election!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by EgusiShankly: 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
God wants to use Peter Obi to liberate Lagos from the strong hold of Tinubu and his thieving family and supporters

Why does it look like only Lagos needs liberation? There're States were "sit at home" orders are imposed by terrorists or trading their destinies for kerosene. When will God help/liberate them?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by LajaLaba: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
God wants to use Peter Obi to liberate Lagos from the strong hold of Tinubu and his thieving family and supporters

IPOB people no sense

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Period007(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
How can 1 man be controlling a whole state for more than 20 years without challenge.
Queen Elizabeth dey learn work here.

Lagos needs to be liberated

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by chloride6: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
It is no longer news

Peter Obi will retire Tinubu from active politics in 2023

I go shock all of una ! Plus + Including Obi grin grin grin + grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by ransomed: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Time to liberate Lagos from Emilokan.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Edun00700: 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wake up wake up
Corridon:
Lagos is already on lockdown for Peter Obi. Oyo and Osun to follow.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Tobijays: 12:01am On Sep 22, 2022
Corridon:
This election will show how stupid a whole tribe is for the 3rd time running

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2022
February go they interesting

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Nchenches: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Don't get it twisted, there is Lagos in biafuro, they call it Lagos of biafuro.

Just the way some people call Lagos the Silicon Valley of Nigeria. cheesy

Oduduwa Republic man.
This is last week's coverage for Peter Obi in blue.
Tinubu said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:06am On Sep 22, 2022
Richardonald:
I once said it that Apc is gradually turning to Action Congress. If you remove agbero. Action Congress and tilumbu cannot win Lagosgrin

Watch how urchins on 10k monthly stipends, will derail this thread, to tell us how their agbadorian master will improve agbero in Nigeria

Sorry....do you mean these key warriors Urchins over here??

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Chimookigwe: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Tobijays:
This election will show how stupid a whole tribe is for the 3rd time running

Not all Igbos are stupid, there are some sensible ones, just that they are in the minority.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by heniford2: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2022
tiger28:
The level of RETRIBUTION that the ibos will face in SW (Especially Lagos) AFTER election will be on another level............

I feel sorry for the ibos , they keep making THE SAME mistakes at EVERY Election!
igbos will never see any damn shit!
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by beelon1020(m): 12:11am On Sep 22, 2022
Which Lagos abeg?.. tinubu Lagos or anambra Lagos?... some peeps are high on urine...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Nchenches: 12:13am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
I think it is high time the governement through the Minister of health start giving much attention to BRAIN DISEASE. They should make Brain checkup very free and accessible.

The rate at which some people spit out gibberish these days is alarming. Who in his or her right state of mind will say Tinubu will lose in Lagos state.

The same Lagos state in Nigeria??or is there other Lagos state?

Through denial of voter registration to non Yoruba in Lagos had been Tinubu's method for his appointees to win Lagos elections.
The story is changing with more non Yorubas in Lagos getting registered to vote this time.
In 1999, many Yorubas thought that Tinubu is truly from the Tinubu dynasty of Lagos. After he won the 1999 guber election, he started to use Lagos government funds to clutch tight to control of Lagos politics, and extended to much of the SW region.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Genesis21(m): 12:19am On Sep 22, 2022
To get LIKE on nairaland just say Obi is 2023 President.
Online voters.
According to google analytics. I laughed.

Some people will be disappointed with this there Obi.

Obi, Atiku, Tinubu are birds of the same feathers. They're all thieves.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by ATLIEN2027: 12:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Just another brainwashed retar@ded IPOB Biafuro Zombidient on M-kpuru mmiri.
My Lagos or another Lagos?
These fools keep fooling the rest of the Zombidient sheeple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Dragonsword: 12:19am On Sep 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe
lies is better than sick corupt old thief spraying urine odour everywhere �������
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by ATLIEN2027: 12:21am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
I think it is high time the governement through the Minister of health start giving much attention to BRAIN DISEASE. They should make Brain checkup very free and accessible.

The rate at which some people spit out gibberish these days is alarming. Who in his or her right state of mind will say Tinubu will lose in Lagos state.

The same Lagos state in Nigeria??or is there other Lagos state?

The level of stupidity, gullibility and insanity among these Zombidients is simply astonishing.
After misleading all these blind mumus, they will come and cry rigging once they lose and lose big.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Lightorder: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2022
It is now official that Lagos is the most indebted state in Nigeria. Tinubu is doing well.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2022
Cool
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by ipreach: 12:33am On Sep 22, 2022
Peter Obi has proven himself to be a third force in the coming elections.

Meanwhile, you need to watch this to see the best private hospital in Nigeria built in Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYjhAC36jSU
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by davidl7: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2022
You are stating the obvious bro.. Though they will still try to use police and area boys to snatch ballot box or scatter pooling units where they know Obi would get many votes.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by adioolayi(m): 12:42am On Sep 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Then why is Tinubu buying some people's voters card to rig Lagos

INEC should conduct free and fair election in Lagos and Tinubu will be tossed before 1pm on election day

Just see the way you are shifting goal posts..

INEC should conduct Free and Fair Elections How else

By stopping voters illiteracy as if that's INEC's own making Na INEC say make people dey sell their votes

You think voters inducement will only happen in one State or ALL THE STATES of the federation

These are the issues every contestant..no matter what you are vying for, will have to contend with...it has nothing to do with INEC... it's more about citizens orientation towards election...many see the 5-10k they will get on election day as their own national cake...and ofcourse, they will be willing to trade their votes for it....Sadly, it is the reality.

These are key things that will shape the outcome of 2023 elections....trust me, ALL Parties will engage in vote buying at one point or the other!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Okhuadams(m): 12:43am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by CutieKing: 12:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Sometimes I feel some of these charlatans never voted in their life or participated in any political discourse but with the entrance of their demi god Obi,they suddenly tagged themselves the most versatile political analyst.
Only those with drug induced brain will think labour party will score 25% in any south west and all northern states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by pacificom: 12:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Corridon:
Oyo and Osun are for Pdp, while Tinubu will rule in Lagos.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by ZooOga: 12:52am On Sep 22, 2022
That may prove to be a very difficult task.
An electorate cannot denigrate a huge voting block by calling dem Afonja in derogatory language since 2014 or 2015 then turn around and expect the support from such group for their preferred candidate in 2023.
We shall soon see what we shall see in February.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Akanbiedu(m): 12:55am On Sep 22, 2022
tiger28:

Which retribution did they suffer in the past for their misadventure? None. This is why it happens every election cycle.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by pacificom: 12:57am On Sep 22, 2022
As a political observer, I can vividly say
that no man can beat Tinubu at Lagos. The man has completed his homework at lagos over years. But I tip Atiku for the overall win to be the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC / Defection: APC Suffers Huge Losses / Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.