Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan (26437 Views)

With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Jack Obinyan: Edo State ACP Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by ipobarethieves: 12:57am On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin grin confused and dumb heads.They better go ask pa George and Agbaje grin grin.Make we dey observe sha

The next customer is Jandor and Funke combo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by CutieKing: 12:59am On Sep 22, 2022
I still feel BAT will win this election with relative ease.
Atiku is a paper weight politician in the north,his only grace is relying on pdp structures.take pdp structure from the equation, RMK will defeat him in the so called north.
Now the truth most of you gullible folks never admitted is that PDP main strength lies in the south..and APC strength lies in the north,reason some of you always call it fulani party.they only align with south west for spread.
Now how do you expect apc who control 14 states out of 19 in the north to suddenly collapse and give Atiku the edge because he is fulani,that's not how politics works.Its like expecting pdp to lose south east and south south to Tinubu because he's from the south.
Every party works on interest and I don't see how apc members interests would be served in pdp or vice versa.
Finally, Buhari....the godfather of Northern politics is still alive and a sitting president.he has his cult followers still intact.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by tiger28: 12:59am On Sep 22, 2022
heniford2:
igbos will never see any damn shit!
You guys are just stubborn........
Same crap you idiots said in the north..........we all know the result.

SW Retribution is loading.......just REMEMBER to keep score of everything now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by jeffizy(m): 1:03am On Sep 22, 2022
Prinxzona10:
The reality is very clear even to the blind buh some paid demonic agent of darkness,wouldn't accept the fact because they were born to be lunatic and miserable in life via supporting evil and raining curses to sane people are their trademark..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

Pot calling kettle black. undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Echoban: 1:24am On Sep 22, 2022
iSense247:

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-presidency-lagos-is-clearly-going-peter-obis-way-jack-obinyan/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

This jack Obiyan wey dey find political relevance ever since he was disengaged by Obaseki. Why won't he say something just to stay relevant. Mumu
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by emperor863(m): 1:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Corridon:
Lagos is already on lockdown for Peter Obi. Oyo and Osun to follow.

You have clearly lost your mind.

Dis Osun wey I dey, nobody (apart from migrant Igbo traders) knows obi. If you think APC is weak in Osun because of last gubernatorial election, you are clearly a fool.

A word is enough for the wise, but them most obituaries are not wise, they are only emotional.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by igbosarejews(m): 2:02am On Sep 22, 2022
CutieKing:
Sometimes I feel some of these charlatans never voted in their life or participated in any political discourse but with the entrance of their demi god Obi,they suddenly tagged themselves the most versatile political analyst.
Only those with drug induced brain will think labour party will score 25% in any south west and all northern states.
Can you bet one of your bálls on that.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by TheATM: 2:05am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
I think it is high time the governement through the Minister of health start giving much attention to BRAIN DISEASE. They should make Brain checkup very free and accessible.

The rate at which some people spit out gibberish these days is alarming. Who in his or her right state of mind will say Tinubu will lose in Lagos state. Don't mind the disobedients,may the the IPOB guy is talking about the Lagos inside Anambra.

The same Lagos state in Nigeria??or is there other Lagos state?

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by riverbird: 2:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Agbadorians are helping labour party do the campaign in Lagos by trying to subject people to more hardship through trying to force tifnubu down peoples throats...... grin, we really thank that con-headed mc oluomo and his weed smoking agberos for a job Weldon grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by livinbygrace: 2:56am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
I think it is high time the governement through the Minister of health start giving much attention to BRAIN DISEASE. They should make Brain checkup very free and accessible.

The rate at which some people spit out gibberish these days is alarming. Who in his or her right state of mind will say Tinubu will lose in Lagos state.

Abeg no need of responding to these online miscreants.No be everything an elders Dey reply to .
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by livinbygrace: 2:58am On Sep 22, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Obi is winning Lagos and that's a sure banker!

How old are you ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by vee22: 3:34am On Sep 22, 2022
NW=22.67 SW=18.3 SS=15.2 NC=14.1 NE=12.8 SE=11.49 for obi to win him need something from 24states
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by heniford2: 3:37am On Sep 22, 2022
tiger28:
You guys are just stubborn........
Same crap you idiots said in the north..........we all know the result.

SW Retribution is loading.......just REMEMBER to keep score of everything now!
Tash! Peter obi will win 2023 and heaven and earth will not fall if una try any stupid stuff we will send millions of bees to you guys
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:51am On Sep 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe

If his lies didn’t steal from government coffers, its bettter, if his lies have built business, its better, if his lies have chairman two big banks, its better, if his lies make him have large shares in big banks, its better, if his lies built things for anambra and still left money’, some which Obiano use to build airport Obi proposed, then its even better, if his lies make him win in court for his mandate TWICE, first governor to do that. Even in a ruling party term. Then it’s more better. Then we all need to tell some beautiful lies tk be great like Peter Obi, history, I mean Nigeria history will never forget him , Kanu and co, why you lament and insult them, Tinubu and a atiku are great guys. LET THE BEST MAN WIN.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:07am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

The rate at which some people spit out gibberish these days is alarming. Who in his or her right state of mind will say Tinubu will lose in Lagos state.

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:10am On Sep 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Don't get it twisted, there is Lagos in biafuro, they call it Lagos of biafuro.

Just the way some people call Lagos the Silicon Valley of Nigeria. cheesy

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:14am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Some people are going crazy, sometimes i feels they do this on purpose but of recent i start seeing seriousness in their craziness.

Like dafvck! angry

Tinubu lose lagos when he knows there are over 7+ million votes up for grab? And he knows surely except bornu, kastina, yobe, and kaduna which is sure for him, the north could swing anyway.
Someone is now expecting tinubu to play with south-west votes, lagos especially undecided

Are some people not unfortunate like this? angry

Need I remind you that the 7+ million voters all will not vote for him. Christians won't vote for him other tribe that dominate Lagos is there too. E go shock una.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by egghead45(m): 4:16am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

The same Lagos state in Nigeria??or is there
other Lagos state?

The irony of your write up is that Tinubu suffers from a brain disease which is visible to all.

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by luluosas(m): 4:18am On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmmm! This is becoming very interesting
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:22am On Sep 22, 2022
That is what igbos think

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Traplord09: 4:26am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

You say.....
Thif looters

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by biggie73(m): 4:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Jack is a political novice. He is always at the wrong side of events and history. He was an Osinbajo boy, now Peter Obi. Anyway, dreams and talks are cheap.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Karemarealty288(m): 4:27am On Sep 22, 2022
funshint:
Whatever rubbish votes that come out of Lagos will be nullified by Oyo and Ogun state. So rest grin

At least you agree with him.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Traplord09: 4:28am On Sep 22, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
That is what igbos think

Is not about what Igbo think
To me you don't like good thin
Ur future is backwards...

I can see that
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Traplord09: 4:33am On Sep 22, 2022
biggie73:
Jack is a political novice. He is always at the wrong side of events and history. He was an Osinbajo boy, now Peter Obi. Anyway, dreams and talks are cheap.

Say the looters king,..

That is y ur future people like backwards compatible

U people are being paid by looters drugstore yurba and north 5 and 6

I[b] found an ATM
BUHARI olanrewaju
Wish supposed to expire 12 24
[/b]
UBA...,

You people go about sell your brain to ur master

Think you doing Igbos.. abi.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by pfadom: 4:41am On Sep 22, 2022
What else would you expect from this Jack of a man?

He still lives in the fool's paradise. It will shock him.

Kontinu!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by daygee12: 5:21am On Sep 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
It is no longer news

Peter Obi will retire Tinubu from active politics in 2023

Sarki of PDP is now ur new Messiah
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by daygee12: 5:23am On Sep 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
God wants to use Peter Obi to liberate Lagos from the strong hold of Tinubu and his thieving family and supporters

Lagos needs liberation , Lagos will be surely liberated.

Did he liberate Anambra?
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by daygee12: 5:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Richardonald:
I once said it that Apc is gradually turning to Action Congress. If you remove agbero. Action Congress and tilumbu cannot win Lagosgrin

Watch how urchins on 10k monthly stipends, will derail this thread, to tell us how their agbadorian master will improve agbero in Nigeria

Very soon LP will be back to PDP
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Zetty177x: 5:31am On Sep 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
It is no longer news

Peter Obi will retire Tinubu from active politics in 2023

Pls quote me wrong ...I thought this Sarki was an ardent supporter of APC/Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by buzorcharles(m): 5:32am On Sep 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe

I can cope with a liar but not with liar, thief, murderer and a dying drug addict

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. To Join Nigeria In The Fight Against Boko Haram / With 28 Officers Killed, Police Admits Low Morale, IG Begins Tour Of Commands / Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.