Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan (26426 Views)

With The Way Things Are Going PETER OBI Would Be The Next President Soon (photo) / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Jack Obinyan: Edo State ACP Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Ilaje1: 5:33am On Sep 22, 2022
While I'm indifferent to who becomes the President because they all the same. But the statement from this Jack is laughable.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by lolu2019: 5:35am On Sep 22, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Obi is winning Lagos and that's a sure banker!
keep dreaming.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by LegacyB: 5:37am On Sep 22, 2022
tiger28:
You guys are just stubborn........
Same crap you idiots said in the north..........we all know the result.

SW Retribution is loading.......just REMEMBER to keep score of everything now!
If I were you I will ignore a statement from a tribal sentimental person . But the truth is you’re the same. You fight everyone yet except them to vote for Obi. Please tell me how that works. This is Politics not war . Obi can never be President without the SW you mostly live in and yet disdain. People will Vote not wishes and noise . So be calm and calmly campaign for your candidate.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by tunde1200(m): 5:37am On Sep 22, 2022
Obi state God hates all of you there only Lagos state your God want to liberate.
God punished you abeg

NaijaRoyalty:
God wants to use Peter Obi to liberate Lagos from the strong hold of Tinubu and his thieving family and supporters

Lagos needs liberation , Lagos will be surely liberated.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by jrusky(m): 5:39am On Sep 22, 2022
Hahaha comedian. Which Lagos? Lagos your papa land baa?

Jack my a s s obiyan or whatever you called yourself didn't you have a state of origin, so why can't you say your useless ipob obi will clear your own state?

You morons do you think Yoruba are fools baa? Go deep down to the main Yoruba circle of Lagos and hear the truth then you will know the truth. It's like saying Kaduna will fall for pdp when Hell Rufai never die.

Stop giving obi false hope no Yoruba state will fall for Obi because they have realised obi message is fully a Biafra message under pretends. So after insulting the Yoruba papa and mama finish and you want their land vote for you baa? Una dey sick for head.

If you jack my a s s is sure of what you are saying can you pt your cash on the table for a bet, any amount I'm ready. Nonsense zombiediots fools playing mind thinking this is not street football. Noise no be music.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:42am On Sep 22, 2022
Zetty177x:

Pls quote me wrong ...I thought this Sarki was an ardent supporter of APC/Sai Baba
Yeah, but he stopped supporting Buhari and APC after the kidnap of his brother by bandits

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Ayodeoba: 5:46am On Sep 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
God wants to use Peter Obi to liberate Lagos from the strong hold of Tinubu and his thieving family and supporters

Lagos needs liberation , Lagos will be surely liberated.
lol imo Igbo wan liberate yoruba land from a yoruba person. I laugh in abakaliki. Even if obi wins the seat,he can't do anything to take lagos away from the yorubas

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by biggie73(m): 5:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Traplord09:

Say the looters king,..

That is y ur future people like backwards compatible

U people are being paid by looters drugstore yurba and north 5 and 6...keep dishing out your trash. President Tinubu loading....

I[b] found an ATM
BUHARI olanrewaju
Wish supposed to expire 12 24
[/b]
UBA...,

You people go about sell your brain to ur master

Think you doing Igbos.. abi.

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Diligence: 6:01am On Sep 22, 2022
See: if you're campaigning for Tinubu or/and APC especially at Presidential level, then know you don't mean well for Nigeria!

APC: Months ASUU Strike, Terrorism, Muslim-Muslim ticket, Indebtedness, Corruption par excellence, Economic woes

Take Back Your Country
Vote Wisely
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by CSTRR: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2022
RZArecta:
Take Jack Obinyan serious at your own peril. Hustler for hire cool
True.

He is a hustler.
But he has more chance of being hired by tinubu than a Peter obi.

So he is very objective here.

But I pray tinubu does not see the facts until the final minutes.

Let him be overconfident.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by acmilan4li(m): 6:25am On Sep 22, 2022
You all think is biafra land.. let's wait and see.. seems 2023 una go get more sense
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by CSTRR: 6:26am On Sep 22, 2022
acmilan4li:
You all think is biafra land.. let's wait and see.. seems 2023 una go get more sense
Even your own people will leave you in the dustbin of bigotry.
How your Tinubu take help them?
Cave man.

When you want to buy rice and beans from the market, don't buy from the "biafrans".

I dare ya papa.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by g4gerald: 6:27am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
I think it is high time the governement through the Minister of health start giving much attention to BRAIN DISEASE. They should make Brain checkup very free and accessible.

The rate at which some people spit out gibberish these days is alarming. Who in his or her right state of mind will say Tinubu will lose in Lagos state.

The same Lagos state in Nigeria??or is there other Lagos state?

The brain check clinic should start wit u as their first patient.
Have u even considered the population of igbos in dat Lagos who will be voting Obi.

Have u also considered the fact dat the Christian community even in dat lagos is already biased wit the muslim-muslim ticket

Have u considered that sane Nigerians including the yorubas don't want a sick man

Or are u thinking if bribery/rigging, u think Atiku is not ready to give it all.

Go and have the brain check first before u reply
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by kally90(f): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
I think it is high time the governement through the Minister of health start giving much attention to BRAIN DISEASE. They should make Brain checkup very free and accessible.

The rate at which some people spit out gibberish these days is alarming. Who in his or her right state of mind will say Tinubu will lose in Lagos state.

He will loose
Come back to this after election

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by drlateef: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
It is no longer news

Peter Obi will retire Tinubu from active politics in 2023

The battle line is drawn. After Tinubu wins, you must all pack your bags and go back to your states. You have heard it from me.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by samfrancis1(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Bluntguy:
Peter Obi is the man.
Gather here with your likes
smile you seems to love likes.. now I understand Obis followers
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by samfrancis1(m): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Obi is winning Lagos and that's a sure banker!
Full time gambler.. now I understand you guys well
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by tyinfinity: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Pandora obituary is wasting Anambra 's money
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by iamjavadem(m): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2022
Hahahahaha. Keep dreaming. Google analytics bawo. You people think voting is done on the internet, una eye go soon clear
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Onogiede(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

you think is child play, let do it free an fair if you go come back here an spread this thrash,.. godfather worshipper, even majority of street guys now have sense because they are seriously ready to chop your grappa money and vote the right person,. Take this to ur people,.. Edo boy yan am
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
It is no longer news

@Throwback
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by NADFOR: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2022
People like deceive themselves for Naija.
Even TINUNBU corpse go win election for Lag.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by shegz24(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2022
It's one thing to support Obi for whatever reason.

It's another thing to deceive yourself unprovoked.

Which Lagos is on lockdown for Obi? cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Dreadlock69(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Why unah like suffer like this
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by shegz24(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2022
g4gerald:

The brain check clinic should start wit u as their first patient.
Have u even considered the population of igbos in dat Lagos who will be voting Obi.

Have u also considered the fact dat the Christian community even in dat lagos is already biased wit the muslim-muslim ticket

Have u considered that sane Nigerians including the yorubas don't want a sick man

Or are u thinking if bribery/rigging, u think Atiku is not ready to give it all.

Go and have the brain check first before u reply

So as you dey like this, you are willing to stake your life savings that Obi will beat Tinubu in Lagos?

My friend will you keep kwayet?!... una go just open mouth waaaa..
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by shegz24(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Why unah like suffer like this

We can see how they are enjoying in Anambra state.

Meanwhile, aside preference of candidate; it is foolish to think Obi that is still yet to cement more votes than Atiku in SE will now beat Tinubu in LAGOS STATE.

Even Obi himself will slap you for saying such.
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by shegz24(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Corridon:
Lagos is already on lockdown for Peter Obi. Oyo and Osun to follow.

You mean this Osun state?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by Babastrong(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=116887437]It is no longer news

[ Lol. The way he retired his father from active services of his mother's pussy.]
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by GardenOfGod(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2022

Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by okunwaye(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe
grin I swear you bad grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by EndsarsReloaded: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2022
livinbygrace:

How old are you ?

Older than your father!
Re: 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan by broadman20: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Immediate Suspension Of Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari / Western Powers Blocking Nigeria’s Power Solution – Adeosun / Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.