Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice (435 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice by Kelvin581: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
My mean
Re: Need Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
who has a crystal ball to answer the OP?!

here is what you should tell you gf:" babe, your question makes no damn sense, and i want you to be honest with me and tell me why exactly you ask this question. if you are about to marry someone then be fully honest with me so i dont waste my time/energy/life with someone who has someone else."

1 Like

Re: Need Advice by Michelle70(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
breakfast is coming ur way.

She will serve u cold breakfast but make sure u heat it in the microwave of evil.

i actually got that quote from a movie

btw, if u arent ready, please let her go
Re: Need Advice by Romanoff(f): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Are you ready to marry her?

If she's your sister, what advice will you give her?
Re: Need Advice by Ariiinze: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Your breakfast is just getting heated up brother. Just move son and commot your kind for where she dey.
Re: Need Advice by Kelvin581: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

If she's your sister, what advice will you give her?
she iss my gf ..don't get u
Re: Need Advice by Starz825(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Obviously
You aren't ready
And I think she will get married to somebody's else soon...

Focus on your life....
Re: Need Advice by Romanoff(f): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kelvin581:
she iss my gf ..don't get u

Re: Need Advice by Kelvin581: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

no for now...
Re: Need Advice by Nazgul: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
I can bet with my fake oramio earpiece I bought on Lagos traffic that the girl in question is less than 20 years of age.

Teenage girls experiencing infatuation most times ask stupid questions to their lovers, most of these questions usually stem from novels they read, movies, discussions with their friends, fantasies they think about whenever they're alone...etc.

The dangerous thing about some girls of this nature is that they're explorers, they would always want to try out something or someone new...so if you hear that someone else is bonking her, just know that I gave you a heads up.

3 Likes

Re: Need Advice by Kelvin581: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Starz825:
Obviously
You aren't ready
And I think she will get married to somebody's else soon...

Focus on your life....
u meant why she asked that question
Re: Need Advice by Kelvin581: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nazgul:
wat u wanna say
Re: Need Advice by Kelvin581: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
breakfast is coming ur way.

She will serve u cold breakfast but make sure u heat it in the microwave of evil.

i actually got that quote from a movie

btw, if u arent ready, please let her go
she haven't ask me to let her go...I ask her....if there anything she wanna talk..she said she just ask...
Re: Need Advice by Romanoff(f): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kelvin581:
no for now...

Well, maybe there someone else who is ready to marry her and she's checking to see if you'd be hurt.

Prepare yourself sha.

Babe is ready to marry and you're not.
Re: Need Advice by Michelle70(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kelvin581:
she haven't hasnt ask me to let her go...I ask her....if there anything she wanna talk..she said she just ask...
She may be just asking but she is sure if someone comes, she'll leave u
Re: Need Advice by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Maybe we can say that's another way of letting you know she has ordered the ingredients for the breakfast she's going to serve you .
Re: Need Advice by Kelvin581: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Well, maybe there someone else who is ready to marry her and she's checking to see if you'd be hurt.

Prepare yourself sha.

Babe is ready to marry and you're not.
so how will I follow this...I ask her the reason he ask she said nothing....
Re: Need Advice by Kelvin581: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
She may be just asking but she is sure if someone comes, she'll leave u
should I put this way for her.....if someone call to marry you now...what will.you ?
Re: Need Advice by Starz825(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kelvin581:
u meant why she asked that question
Yes...
Once a lady ask you that kind of question.. you should know what's up... especially if she is of age like over 25...they are always very desperate.... That's a flag Sha... don't know if it's red or blue but just focus on your life man....
Na because you never get money na why
If you get mulla...she no go ever ask you that kind of question...trust me....begin dey commot mind small small... So that you no go dance inside potopoto like the other idiot wey dey front page....

She is ready for marriage...but it seems to her you are not financially and emotionally ready to take that path...
Re: Need Advice by Romanoff(f): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kelvin581:
so how will I follow this...I ask her the reason he ask she said nothing....

She has already gotten her answer.
Re: Need Advice by Michelle70(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kelvin581:
should I put this way for her.....if someone call to marry you now...what will.you ?
ya, that a twist.
I doubt she will give u any unpleasant answer but u still could ask
Re: Need Advice by Michelle70(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

btw, do u happen to live in Rivers state?
Re: Need Advice by Kelvin581: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

I gave her will feel bad...
Re: Need Advice by Kelvin581: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Starz825:

Yes...
Once a lady ask you that kind of question.. you should know what's up... especially if she is of age like over 25...they are always very desperate.... That's a flag Sha... don't know of ys red or blue but just focus on your life man....
If you get mulla...she no go ever ask you that kind of question...trust me....begin dey commot mind small small... So that you go do dance inside potopoto like the other idiot wey dey front page....

She is ready for marriage...but it seems to her you are not financially and emotionally ready to take that path...
yeah I get...
Re: Need Advice by Kelvin581: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nazgul:
I can bet with my fake oramio earpiece I bought on Lagos traffic that the girl in question is less than 20 years of age.

Teenage girls experiencing infatuation most times ask stupid questions to their lovers, most of these questions usually stem from novels they read, movies, discussions with their friends, fantasies they think about whenever they're alone...etc.

The dangerous thing about some girls of this nature is that they're explorers, they would always want to try out something or someone new...so if you hear that someone else is bonking her, just know that I gave you a heads up.
22 years bro
Re: Need Advice by Kelvin581: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Starz825:

Yes...
Once a lady ask you that kind of question.. you should know what's up... especially if she is of age like over 25...they are always very desperate.... That's a flag Sha... don't know if it's red or blue but just focus on your life man....
If you get mulla...she no go ever ask you that kind of question...trust me....begin dey commot mind small small... So that you no go dance inside potopoto like the other idiot wey dey front page....

Re: Need Advice by Starz825(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kelvin581:
22 years
Wow...
Ok
Don't ask her anything...
Just dey do your thing...
If she stays... fine ..
If she doesn't and she decides to marry some one else....fine...(cos you are already aware).
Re: Need Advice by Kelvin581: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=Starz825 post=116890965]
Wow...
Ok
Don't ask her anything...
Just dey do your thing...
If she stays... fine ..
If she doesn't and she decides to marry some one else....fine...(cos you are already aware).
[/quote
Re: Need Advice by Kobicove(m): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kelvin581:
no for now...

Then free her so she can marry someone who is ready before he biological clock expires cheesy
Re: Need Advice by IamMobisola(f): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2022
I still don’t know why people go into relationships when they aren’t ready for marriage. Let me guess, just for free SEX.
During the old days, people go into relationships/courtships when they are getting ready to marry themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Female Nurse Is Seen Sucking Him With Full Joy / A Must Watch This Guy Impregnated This Under Age Girl, Watch What Happen / I Want A Lady For A Serious Relationship (enugu Based Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.