Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... (3357 Views)

Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers / Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks / Police Barracks In Port-Harcourt In Deplorable State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by 1x2x3: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
No one really cares. Stop posting rubbish.

If you protest for better life for Nigerians, the same Police will arrest protesters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by ASAPFERG1: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See this one. Before I buy a plot of land in Edo, it means I have so many properties in my place and in some other States. The day strangers will leave Edo, that will be the end of that underdeveloped State.

My plots are not for my personal resident. I've build on some parts of the plots and I did that to provide affordable houses to your people. Where people will rent and pay small money. . Since most of your people don't have house of their own.

With this, I've helped in solving the housing problems in your State. Work brought me to Edo and I am presently working of my transfer out of that crime infested State. My family are based in my State. Cause I can't raise a family in Benin. Every weekend, I drive for over 600km to see my family.

You are supposed to thank me for help in developing your State. Instead of hating me.
how many states you for get lands?
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by ASAPFERG1: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See this one. Before I buy a plot of land in Edo, it means I have so many properties in my place and in some other States. The day strangers will leave Edo, that will be the end of that underdeveloped State.

My plots are not for my personal resident. I've build on some parts of the plots and I did that to provide affordable houses to your people. Where people will rent and pay small money. . Since most of your people don't have house of their own.

With this, I've helped in solving the housing problems in your State. Work brought me to Edo and I am presently working of my transfer out of that crime infested State. My family are based in my State. Cause I can't raise a family in Benin. Every weekend, I drive for over 600km to see my family.

You are supposed to thank me for help in developing your State. Instead of hating me.
how many states you for get lands
grin
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by shortIGBOman: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
how many states you for get lands
grin

Work hard. No do Yahoo, no do rituals and no do crime.
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by ASAPFERG1: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Work hard. No do Yahoo, no do rituals and no do crime.
just 4 plots wey you get, you dey brag grin
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by Advocate500: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
oz4real83:
it is not the duty of state govts to take care of the police, state govts can only assist, they don't have Constitutional control over the police, it is the duty of the federal govt to take care of the police. This is not the first time both of us will be arguing over an issue that you know absolutely nothing about. You always insult Edo people and their govt, they gave u a place you call a home, your parents run a business peacefully in the place to take care of you and your siblings, you schooled there and have always run away from the place you came to Edo state from. The Edo people never discriminate against visitors or strangers but you never reciprocate such gestures. I can vow that for several years now, you have never visited southeast where you came from. But you always come to nairaland to insult the state and the govt. Why do you always bite the finger that feed you? There is always karma, what you don't appreciate, God will take you to a place one day where you will be given the treatment that your ignorance and ingratitude have always deserved.
that guy is a Yoruba Muslim and one tinubu urchins on this forum,you guys should learn to choose your enemy wisely.
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by GoooodHardDick: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
oz4real83:
so you actually bought 4 plots of land in Edo state and your plan is to spend the rest of your life there with your family and you don't even have half a plot of land where you came from, is this not the ingratitude I spoke about that you and your kind possess? Is it every place you can do that? The people accommodated you but you are still the ungrateful and despicable being you have always been. An igboman once bought a land and wanted to build a house close to a retired police officer's house in one of the northern states, we all read here how he was harassed and never allowed to do that, but you were allowed to do more than that in Edo state and live your live peacefully but you are still ungrateful, you see why karma always catches up with ungrateful people like you?

I'll urge you to stop responding to that werey Yoruba boy. All he does is to spill hatred and bitterness against every tribes in Nigeria. The earlier you stop replying him the better for you
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by shortIGBOman: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Stupid Yoruba boy.

You think our Edo State is Lagos or the West where Tinubu and his agberos control? Your madness has Left the Igbos and you're now pouring it on we Edos? Ogun kill you there werey! What do you know about Edo State nor obaseki? In a sane platform the mods and admin would have banned you long time ago from accessing NL

See this one. Benin People wey Ishekiri don drive comot from their own land for Olobo. Benin People wey Ijaw don drive comot from all the Communities for Gelegele area. To an extent,Ijaw get their own King. Benin People wey IGBO people don drive comot from Delta and Edo Boundaries side along Asaba road.

Fulani still sack Benin People comot from their Communities along Benin Ekpoma and Ovia side. Na only mouth una get online. But in reality, na empty vessels una be. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by shortIGBOman: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
just 4 plots wey you get, you dey brag grin

Na the one wey dey Benin I dey talk.
Re: Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... by ASAPFERG1: 12:15am On Sep 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na the one wey dey Benin I dey talk.
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti / OPINION: Politicians Who Are Likely To Become The President Of Nigeria In Future / The Genius Of Wearing The Same Outfit Every Day....Like PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.