Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes (15570 Views)

Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes / Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola / Welcome To The Real Lagos- Has BBC Seen This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by sunny4all(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2007
Here is the story published by the Sun.
Edo state Topping the Medals table!

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/aug/19/national-19-08-2007-003.htm
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by moondust(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2007
business is business
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by BABEELOVE(f): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2007
moondust:

business is business

Abi oooooooooooooooooooo!

At least it is good to know that there is a registration process!  They may get large in enough numbers to move the economy forward by threatening to implement strikes like other business ventures! tongue  Up Niger Delta!!!! wink
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by tundewoods(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2007
A total number of 2,567 prostitutes is grossly in sufficient to meet the needs & demand of the total population of randy men in Lagos.

personally i am of the opinion that the figures is grossly under estimated after all how sure are the sources that released the total number of call girls as 2,567.

I would like to be part of the cencus exercise to acertain the true number of registered and infact certified prostitutes in Brothels across Lagos City. grin
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by dachamp(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2007
lol grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by bimbliss(f): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2007
@TUNDEWOODS
A total number of 2,567 prostitutes is grossly in sufficient to meet the needs & demand of the total population of randy men in Lagos.

personally i am of the opinion that the figures is grossly under estimated after all how sure are the sources that released the total number of call girls as 2,567.

I would like to be part of the cencus exercise to acertain the true number of registered and infact certified prostitutes in Brothels across Lagos City.

I AGREE WITH U!!!
what is the total population of lagos?
pls the rest of them should endeavour to register oh!!!
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by DisGuy: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2007
hey what about the part-timers cheesy
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by 2old4that(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2007
Even Zamfara is represented in that list too. shocked
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by Ralvy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2007
Whaat da heck? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
That's some Crazy Shiznit, DAMN!
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2007
World's oldest profession.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by CrazyMan(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2007
I can’t believe it. The moral of girls in this country is really low.

How can a single state have 2,567 Registered Prostitutes?

Registered prostitutes means there are still others who aren’t registered. Aren’t there better jobs, don’t they have families, don’t they have relatives. That’s awful. Shame on the female gender.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by BABEELOVE(f): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2007
crazykid:

I can’t believe it. The moral of girls in this country is really low.

How can a single state have 2,567 Registered Prostitutes?

Registered prostitutes means there are still others who aren’t registered. Aren’t there better jobs, don’t they have families, don’t they have relatives. That’s awful. Shame on the female gender.

Na Todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?  They will soon start registering the men! grin  I am sure the female gender do not patonize themselves. We are talking economics here---the primitive laws of demand and supply!--This business can never, never face the laws of diminishing returns--not any where in this world!-----------Recognize! cool

ashewo loving nation! tongue I dey hail oh!
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by LongOne1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2007
What can i say, it just tells you how profitable the business is and how bout the ones that do it for pleasure?
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by BABEELOVE(f): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2007
Long One:

What can i say, it just tells you how profitable the business is and how bout the ones that do it for pleasure?

That is called relationship and marriage! cheesy Freedom of expression!
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by hitsales(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2007
Una see wetin Abacha cause? if he hadn't invited to bitches from india, mean won't take after him, Man must survive
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by CrazyMan(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2007
Soon half the girls on lagos would begin this dirty Profession
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by BABEELOVE(f): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2007
hitsales:

Una see wetin Abacha cause? if he hadn't invited to bitches from india, mean won't take after him, Man must survive

crazykid:

Soon half the girls on lagos would begin this dirty Profession 

lipsrsealed

singing my favorite Maleke song from Nite of a thousand laffs!

na who stole the meat from the "container" pot  na who stole am oh!!!!
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by CrazyMan(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2007
Sing on one day you would join them lol just kidding
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2007
pls, what is the make-up of this figure, does it include both the full residency and part-time residency prostitutes. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by LongOne1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ babeelove, hope i didnt touch a raw nerve, sure i can vouch for marriage but for relationships with sex, and prostitution, whats the difference. Prostituition is still a form of relationship, though a business one, cos a prostitute can still turn u down.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2007
dimka:

UP NdiIgbo ,the total of all igbo prostitutes in LAGOS is 752.

@Dimka
Experience is the best teacher. Boy, you're a busy man!

How long did it take you to go round and verify this figure?

Good job, though, we need information from people like you for public health records.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by lilvonz(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2007
@dimka
why all this long story that nobody can read.

Well, Most prostitutes in lagos are not registered.
Or dont u know that u ar a prostitute when u collect gift,money or food from a man and later have sex with him.
Even the way u dress can make u a potential prostitute.
Many youth today are prostitute without them recognising that fact.

Ladies beware.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2007
@dimka,
if all you wrote above is true, then God help us in this country, am really depressed.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2007
does it mean you condone all this sh, t
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2007
@dimka

My tribe is not the issue, the issue is how you managed to keep tabs on all your customers; to classify them into different tribal units.

I didn't know you're such a smart man!

Ever thought about write a book about your encounters with Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa prostitutes in Lagos.
You could even make recommendations on which ones dey sweet pass, you know something potential customers could rely on.

Don't just keep cutting and pasting, we would like to hear your first hand experience

It will sell!!
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2007
@dimka

Make u go write book on how man-picken go de receive better service from prostitutes based on your (almost 1000 case) experience.

No need to cut and paste like a crazy fool, and all over the place.

You no sabi write? Uhmmmmmm?

Well, get one of your prostitutes to help you.

Tell am say better money wey dey for writting book pass the kind she dey get servicing you and your friends.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by tundewoods(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2007
If you ask the average prostitute why she endeavors in the trade she'll tell you she does it "To keep the body and the Soul together" On the other hand if you ask the Men,purchasers of the commodity they will simply answer you with a slightly different answer "Body No Be Firewood"

"Keeping Body and Soul Together" is directly proportional to "Body No Be Firewood"

That means an Economic want is being Satisfied.Simply put.

Abeg Let them Be !!! grin
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2007
That's too much economics for Dimka. Make it simpler for him, or just cut and paste for his dumb ass
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by tundewoods(m): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2007
Ouch !!! that hurts. Is there a War going on here . cry
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2007
@Dimka

So there are 2,567 registered prostitutes in Lagos, and you have the goods on at least 752 of them!

You're not doing badly, but do you have another job? Apart from cutting and pasting on nairaland, and collecting vital statistics on Lagos prostitutes, what else do you do?

I didn't know some Benue/Plateau people dey follow ashawo that much-- oo.

N/B- I said 'some'
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2007
tundewoods:

Ouch !!! that hurts. Is there a War going on here . cry

No war my brother, but this boy Dimka don take more than his share of our prostitutes in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2007
dimka:

@ topic ,the igbo Prostitutes are leading in overall score with 700 and something.

That's my point Mr vital statistics.

You have the means to classify them, because of your daily patronage.

How many years or months did it take you to sample all these 700 plus prostitutes; to arrive at your 'scientific result'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment / Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency / Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.