Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes (15621 Views)

Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes / Lagos Has Built More Roads Than Ghana & Sierra Leone - Fashola / Welcome To The Real Lagos- Has BBC Seen This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2007
You can't hide, once you log on into the internet, remember that.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by kelon: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2007
i would why you spent  so much time on my childish post.Mr Educated?get a life or go f yourself.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2007
while you're with the dictionary, look up the word prostitute. Do see igbo on the same page?
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by kelon: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2007
stop crying over my post.the igbos are 419,drug dealers,etc.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by kelon: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2007
igbos girls are loose.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by kelon: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2007
what will happen to the igbo prostitutes. shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2007
kelon:

i would why you spent  so much time on my childish post.Mr Educated?get a life or go f yourself.

Thank you

Illiterates and childishly stupid people like you who don't want to base their arguements on facts cause harm to Nigeria's image and people.

Why did you paste pictures of naked women and claimed they are Igbo women in PH, without any facts, whatsoever!

Are you a fraud?
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2007
your small education blinds you to good arguement
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2007
kelon:

what will happen to the igbo prostitutes. shocked shocked

I'll ask you. Since you're their best cumtomer
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2007
kelon:

igbos girls are loose.

Just what you like. You like them loose, cheap, and dirty, so that you can have as many as 756 in one year. That rate is about 2 per day. Good job
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2007
kelon:

stop crying over my post.the igbos are 419,drug dealers,etc.

Igbo people go fight you everywhere you go with your false, misguided, and malicious propaganda.

Not just Igbo people, honest Nigerians will fight you on the streets, in the workplace, and on the internet.

You are one of the reasons Nigeria is bad.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by kelon: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2007
the truth is bitter,the igbo are 419,drug dealers cannibal,etc.i once lived in igboland,some nna men still eat people.i am out of here.i don,t mess with igbo prostitutes.i am here to have fun on nairaland. are you aware of xris74 the igbo guy posting crap about the ijaw and the people of South south region.if don,t like my post,please feel free to ignore kelon.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by champredd(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2007
I thought we are talking about prostitutes here.

Anybody who can't stick to topic should just phuck off
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2007
Anybody that casts aspertion on others tribe deserve to be condenmed, including you, my friend.

There is no reason for stupidity.

If xris74, or whoever says false things about South-south, the he should be condenmed, same goes for everybody.

You can't reduce yourself to a fool, because somebody else did. It would be retrogressive.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2007
Were there no grammar teachers at that your sagbama comprehensive Mr Dimka AKA mohada AKA kelon
You see what happens when they send you to school and you insist on going with your fishing nets
and launching into the deep when you should have been reading your "Eze goes to school"  grin

not even Seun and nairaland can help you.
ndo o
kpele my dear
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by kelon: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by kelon: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
look at this nna goat,i am not educated and so what.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by champredd(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2007
why degrade yourselves into lesser than animal beings, because animals of same kind are even more accomodating to each other.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2007
kelon:

that is not even the issue
why state the obvious?
the real issue as I told you earlier is that I'm afraid you'll comot your clothes and run into balogun market  at the rate you're going.

God help the prostitutes on your path grin
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2007
ewu bayelsa tongue
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by kelon: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2007
a fisherman is an honest job. i perfer that to a 419 nna man.lol.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by kelon: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2007
God help those loose igbo women in PH OR IN NIGERIA.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2007
kelon:

If you're not educated, then people should know why you have a problem staying on task on many discussions.

Now we dey talk about impact of prostitution in our country, you begin talk about Igbo people and 419, cannibalism, etc.

Does that help us, or you? No.

You should not hurt people because you no go to school.

Participating in a discussion with educated people when you are not educated and bent on causing trouble is like going to swim with well trained swimmers when you can't swim.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2007
champredd:

why degrade yourselves into lesser than animal beings, because animals of same kind are even more accomodating to each other.

good word!
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by Ikomi(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2007
babyosisi:

the real issue as I told you earlier is that I'm afraid you'll comot your clothes and run into balogun market  at the rate you're going.

Dimka=kelon=Mohadana

All has been said here. This lady has just analysed your situation. She is an authority in animal behaviour, so your attitude must be tending towards her recent research.

Awwwwwwww, kelon, only heavens can save u now.  sad
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by kelon: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2007
kelon is here to have fun.this nna people crying over my post.lol
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
kelon:

God help those loose igbo women in PH OR IN NIGERIA.

So you taste the loose, cheap, and dirty igbo woman for PH too. Boy, you're all over.

I warned you to cut this crap early, now you don wait for Babyosisi to get off work. You go blame yourself.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by kelon: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
Ewu ashewo mamaosis,are you really married?you spent more time on nairaland than everybody else.kelon can,t be stoped.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2007
kelon:

Ewu ashewo mamaosis,are you really married?you spent more time on nairaland than everybody else.kelon can,t be stoped.

This nna Dimka boy needs some help.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by Carlosein(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2007
is it babyosisi you r talking about like this okay no say i no warn yuou sha!
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by naijaking1: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2007
@Dimka
if you did not change your ID so many times, you would sound as reputable as babyosisi.
Re: Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2007
kelon:

a fisherman is an honest job. i perfer that to a 419 nna man.lol.

I'm happy to note that you've tried both and chosen one.
But my dear,fish is meant for eating not inhaling. grin
that is your problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters / Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army / Construction Of The Navy's 2 New Vessels Start In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.