Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show (41712 Views)

Davido Fined ₦190m In UK Hours After His London Show / Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert / Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by BATified2023: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2022
A
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by booblacain(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2022
emmabest2000:
You can't move forward without competition

Go and tell that to Dangote

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Ikem11(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

I feel you bro
Those days when men were boys....memories men
During the time of bizzy body....why me ...Mo Gbono Feli Feli

Bros we don dey old I swear.....

If those years na old in music wetin we go call days of Plantashun Boiz?
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
These guys once held down the Nigerian music industry back in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. Their careers started nosediving from 2012. Notwithstanding they were awesome and shaped the music industry into what it is today.

They did what?

Yes, they were awesome, but they didn't shape anything.

They met a music industry already well-shaped.

Even hip-hop or even afro hip-hop already had direction under Remedies and Plantashaun Boys.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Starz825(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

I feel you bro

Omooo
We don dey old ooo

Na football I be dey always use judge how I don dey old.....

I was a crazy cr7 fan when he was just 18...now he is 36....that's like 18 years...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Josephkabila12: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Men dem. Legendary D'banj & Psquare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Redstubpen:
Okay Na...
Which show, Which Packed down..??
Psquare, Dbanj...??

Law of diminishing return comes to mind. tongue
no be only law of diminishing return,Na laws of demand and supply cheesy
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by brandmix: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Redstubpen:
Okay Na...
Psquare, Dbanj...??

Like say you self no go age.

These guys were the first to conquer Africa and made it automatic for the new acts to immediately conquer the world.

Let’s learn to celebrate our legends please.

If EPL behaved like us they would not be honoring players that kicked red ball in 1970’s with standing ovations.

5 Likes

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by BloomingDale(f): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2022
Mstick:
Can you also post a picture of Peter Obi with Urine on his clothes?

Since we're doing turn by turn.

I think it's just excessive sweat. I can't remember the medical name for it.
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by abobote: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2022
D'banji is very sound, after watching his moderation in the Nigerian Idol, my rating for him increased

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by AlphaUno: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
These guys once held down the Nigerian music industry back in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. Their careers started nosediving from 2012. Notwithstanding they were awesome and shaped the music industry into what it is today.

For those you mentioned, they ve held it down before then like 3 to 4 years b4 2006.
2004 was when Dbanj’s/Don J’s first single ‘Tongolo’ was banging and also P Square’s first single ‘Senorita’ 2002.
Now, if you decide to go a decade earlier when Remedies (Idrees, Tony T and Eddie), Maintain (Olu and Tolu), Tony Tetuila, Plantashun Boiz etc then you would be spot on about when the seed was planted.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by victorazy(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2022
D'banj is just a happy soul.
Congrat to Psquar
No be Awilo dey there so?

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Beverlyjean(f): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2022
zinaunreal:
Nigerians don't listen to psquare kind of music again it's obsolete.

But still better than the trash they release these days
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

They did what?

Yes, they were awesome, but they didn't shape anything.

They met a music industry already well-shaped.

Even hip-hop or even afro hip-hop already had direction under Remedies and Plantashaun Boys.

I’m not disputing the fact that Remedies, Tony Tetula and Plantashaun boys paved the way in the Nigerian music industry. But the likes of Dbanj and Psquare shot the Nigerian music industry into the international scene, especially the African globe. With these guys we started winning international awards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

I feel you bro

Now I know you are truly a real nigga.

Those days when boys now men wear boot cut jeans, baggie, 3-quarters shorts with a big polo OR armless top with bandana scarf or facebud with timberland, teva sandals, soccer boots-like shoes and the likes.

Good old days! grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Okhuadams(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Redstubpen:
Okay Na...
Psquare, Dbanj...??

When you see or here bad belle pple talk you go no say them ney dey see anything good for anybody side
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2022
AlphaUno:

For those you mentioned, they ve held it down before then like 3 to 4 years b4 2006.
2004 was when Dbanj’s/Don J’s first single ‘Tongolo’ was banging and also P Square’s first single ‘Senorita’ 2002.
Now, if you decide to go a decade earlier when Remedies (Idrees, Tony T and Eddie), Maintain (Olu and Tolu), Tony Tetuila, Plantashun Boiz etc then you would be spot on about when the seed was planted.

I know they were in the game 2 to 3 years before that time. But those years they didn’t blow up like they did in 2006 upwards to 2011. Even tho Dbanj and Psquare were dropping songs, but the likes of Remedies, Danfo Drivers, Marvellous Benji were holding down the industry those aforementioned years. Dbanj blew up with Why me in 2006, while Psquare blew up big time with Do Me in 2007. That’s what I’m driving at.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Jnrprince1(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

I feel you bro

hmmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Streetmovement(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Memories back then, Good ones

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by FireUpNow(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
No one stays at the top forever
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by toxtimmy: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Think about it like this... Let's say 500 people attended show, multiply that by gate fee of £30 per person... that's £15000... Minus all expenses, let's say dey take £5000 home for 4 hrs of work.... Now imagine they do this 50 times in a year, that's £250000 I think while travelling the world and providing for their family... Mind you I'm being conservative.

Now listen carefully, 1% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

Redstubpen:
Okay Na...
Psquare, Dbanj...??

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Allisgud: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2022
zinaunreal:
Nigerians don't listen to psquare kind of music again it's obsolete.
what are u saying,let's assuming u haven't heard do me,or ifunanya before and u heard it now so u no go shake body

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Allisgud: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Latakia:
And in another news Peterrorist Obi Pandora aka Naanu said certificate doesn't matter. He said this after been exposed of not having a degree certificate..

Naanu only submitted his GCE to INEC and submitted another degree certificate to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. It has also been confirmed that the social media certificate he submitted was issued on Saturday a none working day and carried no official stamp and seal. The certificate was confirmed to be fake.
if somebody is a dullard but pay the lecturer to pass him and he collected certificate,most of those who attended partime what do u call that
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2022
FireUpNow:

No one stays at the top forever

You are right. Even the likes of Davido and Wizkid will bow out and other new sets will take over.
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

I feel you bro

Chaiii. Memories indeed bro
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Latakia(f): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Allisgud:
if somebody is a dullard but pay the lecturer to pass him and he collected certificate,most of those who attended partime what do u call that
Zombiedient grin

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by anonimi: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Mstick:
Can you also post a picture of Peter Obi with Urine on his clothes?

Since we're doing turn by turn.

Walahi, this a wicked blow under the belt, and it is not allowed in boxing rules..............however since according to Shakespear all is well in love and war (politics) what else can I say grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by DoubleMo6: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2022
OMG! I Love this Dbanj so much...... He is such a good hearted guy.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by FireUpNow(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are right. Even the likes of Davido and Wizkid will bow out and other new sets will take over.
That's the irony of life mate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by ProblemChild1: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

I feel you bro

I swear bros. I dey miss those days oo, makachi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by planetx: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2022
So the brothers finally came back to their senses, after their failed solo misadventure.
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by 3nity7: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2022
planetx:
So the brothers finally came back to their senses, after their failed solo misadventure.
Rudeboy did not fail. Check reason with me etc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.