Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show (41692 Views)

Davido Fined ₦190m In UK Hours After His London Show / Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert / Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by HolyMan12: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2022
That d'banj wife go nice to fvck wotowoto cool
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by DWNairaland2021: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Treasure Hunt Alert ⚠️

The Lenovo Ideapad 14" is going for just 23,423 Naira Only this Friday 23rd September, 2022!!!

Do you want to be the Lucky Winner?

Set your alarms and hurry to www.dreamworksdirect.com

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Fearyourcreator: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2022
AlphaUno:

For those you mentioned, they ve held it down before then like 3 to 4 years b4 2006.
2004 was when Dbanj’s/Don J’s first single ‘Tongolo’ was banging and also P Square’s first single ‘Senorita’ 2002.
Now, if you decide to go a decade earlier when Remedies (Idrees, Tony T and Eddie), Maintain (Olu and Tolu), Tony Tetuila, Plantashun Boiz etc then you would be spot on about when the seed was planted.
10 years ke... Say 5
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Fearyourcreator: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Now I know you are truly a real nigga.

Those days when boys now men wear boot cut jeans, 3-quarters shorts with a big polo OR aimless top with bandana scarf or facebud with timberland, teva sandals, soccer boots-like shoes and the likes.

Good old days! grin cheesy
Square still wore baggie, dbanj was bootcut
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by zinaunreal(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:

But still better than the trash they release these days

It's better but obsolete. It's not what people want
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Beverlyjean(f): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2022
zinaunreal:

It's better but obsolete. It's not what people want

Thats y we hv the type of generation we do now
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by AsawanaDgreat: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2022
I love their combination
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Square still wore baggie, dbanj was bootcut

Naso, no be lie.
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by BeanmanX(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Legends....
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by tunize(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2022
emmabest2000:
You can't move forward without competition

Healthy competition not the unnecessary one the industry is having beef
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Slynation(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2022
zinaunreal:
Nigerians don't listen to psquare kind of music again it's obsolete.
When did only your opinion turned Nigerians...?? shocked
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Slynation(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2022
But they didn't give us any Collabo back then... sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by SocialJustice: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

I feel you bro
Those days when men were boys....memories men
During the time of bizzy body....why me ...Mo Gbono Feli Feli

Bros we don dey old I swear.....
You never 40, relax.
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Chibuking1402(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Latakia:
And in another news Peterrorist Obi Pandora aka Naanu said certificate doesn't matter. He said this after having been exposed of not having a degree certificate..

Naanu only submitted his GCE to INEC and submitted another degree certificate to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. It has also been confirmed that the social media certificate he submitted was issued on Saturday a none working day and carried no official stamp and seal. The certificate was confirmed to be fake.
Why is it that people don't have sense
Who told you PO submitted only GCE to INEC?
Man go back and check he submitted,his fslc,waec/GCE and Degree..is it that your blind like BAT or use choose to ignore his degree and run with the one that will suit your neferous agenda against him. And point of correction, UNN certificate doesn't carry stamp rather it goes with an imbroided seal, I'm a UNN graduate and I have ok one, so the certificate u saw ain't fake, it's real, quit being so stupid on social media and make your finding before coming here to masturbate with your mouth.
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by zinaunreal(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2022
Slynation:
When did only your opinion turned Nigerians...?? shocked

If you're not OK with it flush yourself In the toilet. Old cargo
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Latakia(f): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Chibuking1402:

Why is it that people don't have sense
Who told you PO submitted only GCE to INEC?
Man go back and check he submitted,his fslc,waec/GCE and Degree..is it that your blind like BAT or use choose to ignore his degree and run with the one that will suit your neferous agenda against him. And point of correction, UNN certificate doesn't carry stamp rather it goes with an imbroided seal, I'm a UNN graduate and I have ok one, so the certificate u saw ain't fake, it's real, quit being so stupid on social media and make your finding before coming here to masturbate with your mouth.
Nannu submitted GCE to INEC and degree that was issued on Saturday a none working day without an official seal or stamp to Facebook Instagram and Twitter. And his mumu media aide said we should forget about his certificate because certificate doesn't give wisdom. But wait o, does Nanuu even have the wisdom? Someone that said he received an advice from a mad mangrin

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Slynation(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
zinaunreal:

If you're not OK with it flush yourself In the toilet. Old cargo
My son, just a harmless question and you displayed your uncultured behaviour...!! Now I see the main reason your girlfriend ghosted you...
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Phckface: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
If you need an Instagram account that is highly engaging which has 5.2k+ followers active Nigerian followers.
Just chat me on WhatsApp ; 08034845013
or call me[i][/i]
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by AlphaUno: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I know they were in the game 2 to 3 years before that time. But those years they didn’t blow up like they did in 2006 upwards to 2011. Even tho Dbanj and Psquare were dropping songs, but the likes of Remedies, Danfo Drivers, Marvellous Benji were holding down the industry those aforementioned years. Dbanj blew up with Why me in 2006, while Psquare blew up big time with Do Me in 2007. That’s what I’m driving at.

No need to argue since ‘blow up’ is subjective
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by AlphaUno: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

10 years ke... Say 5

I ve given you examples with dates and you still saying 5years? Okay o
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Fearyourcreator: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
AlphaUno:

I ve given you examples with dates and you still saying 5years? Okay o
Okay
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Fearyourcreator: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Naso, no be lie.
Agba!
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Agba!

I greet you bro!
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Fearyourcreator: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

I greet you bro!
You mouthed
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by DisLifeSha: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Go and marry

HolyMan12:
That d'banj wife go nice to fvck wotowoto cool
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by DisLifeSha: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
D'banj and Psquare has never collaborated in any song

Slynation:
But they didn't give us any Collabo back then... sad
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Slynation(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
DisLifeSha:
D'banj and Psquare has never collaborated in any song

But that's what I meant naw...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by HolyMan12: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
DisLifeSha:
Go and marry

Won't change me wanting to knack D'banjs' wife cool
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by Kingsley10000: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nostalgia
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by zinaunreal(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Slynation:
My son, just a harmless question and you displayed your uncultured behaviour...!! Now I see the main reason your girlfriend ghosted you...

I'm an alpha. I'm strong, I'm wise , I don't give a crap about stinking pvssy available everywhere
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I’m not disputing the fact that Remedies, Tony Tetula and Plantashaun boys paved the way in the Nigerian music industry. But the likes of Dbanj and Psquare shot the Nigerian music industry into the international scene, especially the African globe. With these guys we started winning international awards.

Before them, the likes of Fela had gone international. White musicians, poets and artists were already sampling his work.

My brother, Psquare did nothing inventive.
Re: Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Before them, the likes of Fela had gone international. White musicians, poets and artists were already sampling his work.

My brother, Psquare did nothing inventive.

I’m talking a larger scale bro. Fela will always remain a legend no doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shades Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama After Blaming Hackers / Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding / Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.