Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] (9941 Views)

Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists / My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Slmgirldippussy: 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
If this is this the only picture you could find then you need to do more.

Guy stop exposing us...I don't like it at all.
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2022
FeliciaOja:

Africans were not interested in knowing such science.
They were more interested in gaining Power to conquer their fellow tribesmen.
Gaining wisdom on herbs and how to use herbs to cure anything and live long
They didn't want the sophisticated way of life.
Africans where okay with the way they were living in tribes.
All they wanted from spirits were protection of land, longevity, during illness with herbs. That's it
Whites on the other hand asked spirits to give them knowledfe to move higher in advancement and way of life.
did you find this in from a book.Please tell me how to get the book am a philosophy student.But naija lectures wont teach us this.how can i get the book you got all this info from
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Westchester(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2022
FeliciaOja:

tell your mummy to wash your dark smelling ass, filthy mongrel

You could still give his ass some good rimming ya know undecided tongue
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by FarmTech(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
FeliciaOja:

Believe it or not, the real pioneers of science where into occult. They got technology and invention ideas from their occult connections to spirits from other dimensions who share scientific knowledge to these occult men.
Thst is how innovation and industrialization began for white people
Pure lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by kkins25(m): 1:56am On Jan 04, 2023
FeliciaOja:

That's why Asians respect and worship the dragon. Google it
Each ethnicity has its collective spirit
School wont teach you 2% of the truth in this world.
Egregore?
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by kkins25(m): 2:19am On Jan 04, 2023
FeliciaOja:

Africans were not interested in knowing such science.
They were more interested in gaining Power to conquer their fellow tribesmen.
Gaining wisdom on herbs and how to use herbs to cure anything and live long
They didn't want the sophisticated way of life.
Africans where okay with the way they were living in tribes.
All they wanted from spirits were protection of land, longevity, during illness with herbs. That's it
Whites on the other hand asked spirits to give them knowledge to move higher in advancement and way of life.

I understand why it is easy to fall to such conclusions, to be honest, I once shared similar ideology. Upon a little 'Youtubing,' I realized how wrong this notion is. Yes, some tribes are very protective of their traditions which hinders their progress but on a global scale - if you do a little 'Youtubing' you'd come to find that, it was rather the geography of the 'white man' that led to the quick development of their tribes or race. What are whites? Vikings? Romans? Jews? Barbarians? Mesopotamians? You'd find that what you call whites constitutes a merger of multiple races and tribes. Considering that the said 'whites' once occupied the north Africa, south-Asia, Europe, it is no wonder they are perceived to be Geniuses when indeed they are not. Even the so called almighty Jews copied a lot from the Egyptians, Canaanites, and so on.

Blacks were isolated from the rest of the world, separated by the vast desert lands of North Africa, and trapped under the dreadful temperatures of the Rainforest/temperate region. There was very little we could do. Even so, we made the most of what we had. This theory validates itself when you consider the 'species of Men' other than blacks that were also isolated from the rest of society.
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Truvelisback(m): 6:40am On Jan 04, 2023
Lvgirl:
Why go far to join illuminati when we have Lodge ROF Aborigines OPA Osugbo Island club And so on and so fort
Which of them do u belong?

Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by Truvelisback(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2023
FeliciaOja:
I can't post the Randy ones here. It's pure +18
Post it.
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by FarmTech(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
kkins25:

I understand why it is easy to fall to such conclusions, to be honest, I once shared similar ideology. Upon a little 'Youtubing,' I realized how wrong this notion is. Yes, some tribes are very protective of their traditions which hinders their progress but on a global scale - if you do a little 'Youtubing' you'd come to find that, it was rather the geography of the 'white man' that led to the quick development of their tribes or race. What are whites? Vikings? Romans? Jews? Barbarians? Mesopotamians? You'd find that what you call whites constitutes a merger of multiple races and tribes. Considering that the said 'whites' once occupied the north Africa, south-Asia, Europe, it is no wonder they are perceived to be Geniuses when indeed they are not. Even the so called almighty Jews copied a lot from the Egyptians, Canaanites, and so on.

Blacks were isolated from the rest of the world, separated by the vast desert lands of North Africa, and trapped under the dreadful temperatures of the Rainforest/temperate region. There was very little we could do. Even so, we made the most of what we had. This theory validates itself when you consider the 'species of Men' other than blacks that were also isolated from the rest of society.
Now that we are no longer isolated, what have we done?
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by kkins25(m): 1:45am On Jan 05, 2023
FarmTech:

Now that we are no longer isolated, what have we done?
We are still very isolated. There are no railway networks, limited roads, flights, etc to ither African countries. Trust me, try sending money to congo, you'd see how ridiculously difficult it it.
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by emoboy4u: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2023
People should watch a "Devil made me do it" 90s documentary on YouTube for context.
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by FarmTech(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2023
kkins25:
We are still very isolated. There are no railway networks, limited roads, flights, etc to ither African countries. Trust me, try sending money to congo, you'd see how ridiculously difficult it it.
But we still have the internet. With loads of free info. But many africans prefer entertainment. Our leaders myopics and embezzlers. I think it is corruption that is holding us down.
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by alice11: 12:25am On Jan 04
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call himย +2349130700648 or WhatsApp himย +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] by LordThaddeus: 3:57pm On Apr 19
Fill Illuminati Membership form with your Details and Send it with your Pictures to us Immediately.
Very important calls you received call from hour GrandMaster only if there's Important meetings he'll inform you and tell you the Place/Time/Date of the Meetings in Temples.
๐Ÿ”บFirst Benefits in same day
+Illuminati Bible.
+Illuminati Ring.
+Illuminati Necklace.
+Illuminati Uniform.
+Illuminati Membership Card.
+Illuminati Cash in Hands.
+Illuminati Money In Card.
+Illuminati Phone And Sim Card.๐Ÿ”บ
No human Blood Sacrifice.
No Blood Shed.
Message Agent ISLER MURAT (I.M) on WhatsApp. ๐Ÿ”˜+16265860870๐Ÿ”˜ master Nelson on WhatsApp. ๐Ÿ”˜+16265860870๐Ÿ”˜
Hail the light 666.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? / Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.