Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo (36750 Views)

How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? / Pepper Kpomo And Shaki With Vegetables / Kpomo Stew Recipe: How To Make Stew With Kpomo Meat|cow Skin Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by Laggafin: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ckonnet:

Kenya or Cameroon, I here say e nyafu nyafu 4 there.
Kenya grin

1 Like

Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by Nyanabo(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
6. Kpomo helps in putting meat into the common man's food.
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by BigYash: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:

If it's about better Nigeria, they why insult everyday as if this people we are fighting for know us?

We can't we respect ourselves, our choice and move on instead of fooling ourselves on social media?

So dear, am going for Atiku... Part of me is Igbo while the other part is Yoruba, so let me go neutral
After what buhari did,I see anyone still going for northern candidate as an enemy of the nation. Atiku that can't settle PDP internal crisis, said he wants to unify Nigeria.. What a joke grin He should tell AY to give him some minutes in his next show,cux to me he is better off as a comedian and not a leaders.
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by obembet(f): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
BigYash:
After what buhari did,I see anyone still going for northern candidate as an enemy of the nation. Atiku that can't settle PDP internal crisis, said he wants to unify Nigeria.. What a joke grin He should tell AY to give him some minutes in his next show,cux to me he is better off as a comedian and not a leaders.

This shows that u are tribal dear cos I remember how u support Atiku 2019 and most of your abandoned atiku now cos ur brother come out
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by Damick1: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
If then try ban garri .na there wahala go sup
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by BigYash: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:

This shows that u are tribal dear cos I remember how u support Atiku 2019 and most of your abandoned atiku now cos ur brother come out
I'm from the SS, Bat,Obi or Atiku is not my brother. I only go with any candidate that looks a little better than others.. Who brother help in politics?
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by obembet(f): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
BigYash:
I'm from the SS, Bat,Obi or Atiku is not my brother. I only go with any candidate that looks a little better than others.. Who brother help in politics?

I love ur last statement.. but I will advise u never to condemned others opinion. As they don't see what u see in ur candidate, that's how u don't see what they saw in thier on candidate

May the best candidate win
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by Tunasco4u(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Isi okpo, won't you change for better undecided undecided undecided
CaptainAyub:
Yoruba ppl have activated their usual propaganda machine against the planned banning of kpomo grin
They cannot do without it grin
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by BigYash: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:

I love ur last statement.. but I will advise u never to condemned others opinion. As they don't see what u see in ur candidate, that's how u don't see what they saw in thier on candidate

May the best candidate win
Correct! You be better person
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Buhari's decision to ban kpomo is because they worship cow. So they see eating it as sarcrilege.
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by Ckonnet: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Laggafin:

Kenya grin

Aluta !! Kpomo here we come, Buhari n his cohorts can't stop us
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by prciouschika(f): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
lipsrsealed undecided
OvertheTop:

Yet you have eaten it a least 100 times since you were born...
you wan deny am? angry

Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by Ofemmanu1: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

You no like kpomo pass me. I'm even thinking of naming my second daughter Kpomo.

Haaaa!!!
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by Laggafin: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ckonnet:

Aluta !! Kpomo here we come, Buhari n his cohorts can't stop us
shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by emanobis(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kpomo (Ponmo) is also classified as a Roughage due to its fiber content which helps in the cleaning of the Alimentary canal
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by apple30(f): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

You no like kpomo pass me. I'm even thinking of naming my second daughter Kpomo.
grin grin I love kpomo a lot but ur own fear me .. grin cheesy
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by dyera(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:

More than 100 youth died in obi hand when he was a governor of Anambra.

Vote Atiku.

In 2002, 1000 people died in a single day in Lagos because of Tinubu's negligence. I know you were still a toddler then.

Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by JooEeL(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunny4lif:

Mr Non black man,
since your thinking is beyond your stomach, tell us what you have been able to build or developed or deployed that have helped Nigerians oooh mr bill gates cool

Hahaa. Yeye boi grin cool
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by seunny4lif(m): 12:38am On Sep 23, 2022
dyera:

In 2002, 1000 people died in a single day in Lagos because of Tinubu's negligence. I know you were still a toddler then.
Nigeria president and our useless military structure was so bad.

Bro, abeg that matter got nothing to do with Tinubu.
Nigeria military negligent their bombs inside the barrack, how can they stored unused bombs without cooling them.
Many people were dead due to running as nobody knew what was going on.
We in Isolo-Ejigbo-Ikutun area, thought war broke out.

1 Like

Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by tafat: 5:43am On Sep 23, 2022
But shey they said kpomo isn't nutritious?
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by Zyzxx10: 6:48am On Sep 23, 2022
Who doesn't like kpomo.
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

I thought it was kanda. undecided
That's Hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by Testimony1988(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2022
But I can remember a write up some time ago when a doctor said one should not consume ponmo she's it does not have add nutritional benefits to the body system.
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by Hungerbadoo: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Somebody hold me before i faint here. LMAO
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by teminnem: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
werey grin grin grin grin
Zonefree:

Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by Kfed4ril(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2022
Wisdomkosi:

In Igboland, we call it Kpomo

Na lie
It’s kanda
Re: Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo by OkukoIgbo: 3:00pm On Feb 19
Uruan2023:
#JUSTICE4KPOMO

Turkey now na 5k per 5kg

Nobody is talking of turkey for the cold room I dey go for my fleshes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) / ✨✨show Your Christmas Meat & Cooking ✨✨ / Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.