Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu (51175 Views)

Amotekun: Akeredolu Says Recruitment Forms Will Be Ready Next Week / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nasir123:

How many of your Governors have you heard their voice on this issue?
You guys will just be talking NONESENSE all the time!

WHAT A SHAME!

Shut up there coward. It's your people who helped this failure to power.

The joke is on you...we have already secured our guns.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by ObosiUkwalla: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

See tears and wailing. Shouldn't you be happy to have Peter Obi rule your village? You dey mad? Your failureeee Peter Obi will only rule you in your village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Emaprince: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
BloomingDale:
The way I hate all these lily liveried Southern politicians. Restructure this damn country, South politicians. Just forget the core North and do the same. If they can have Sharia law, why can't you have your own damn laws. WTF is wrong with these set of fools we call South politicians.
southern politicians are too selfish and after their own pockets and wellbeing of their direct families. They don't care about their region. Meanwhile Northern leaders are selfish not only for their own personal gains..but also for the empowerment and major development of their region. Almost every thing is head quartered in the North.. the southern leaders gives all that blind eyes.

The worst are politicians from the east. Those ones are sell outs. As long as their pockets are full...The North can continue to toy with the country as they want
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by ljoh: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
frugal:

Separation would cause war and suffering, not just between north and south, but also south against south, north against north. Instead clamour for a 100 percent restructuring. You get the benefit of separation and also the benefit of staying together. It's the best option, and the easiest one to get.

I personally want restructuring but the North won't agree
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Ykc2(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
When they speak..its so glaring. angry angry angry angry

Its ESN ..not ECN .

So you want to setup camp at Alor abi...Because of Ngige??...Please do quickly.

UNA MUST DIE ...anywhere you are seen in the bushes of SE!

Before you quote me..make sure you EAT PIG MEAT and Wash your preek...spits

wether na Ecn or Esn very soon people will hate them that wherever they are caught they will be roasted alive ,Esn are groups of igbo boys that failed in all their business endeavours now they are jealous of other successful igbo guys , they will pay for their sins one day,ka chineke mezie okwu
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by 00FFT00(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
10mobile:
What?

These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. Zenith Bank 2002318853 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.

ACCOUNTABILITY AND APPRECIATION
1. Someone just sent me 3k. His name is Oluwadamilola.

2. Chukwuji sent me 1k.

3. Khalid sent me 1k

4. Caleb sent me 5k

5. Adewole sent me 3k

Thank you all exceedingly. Please, kindly join me to ask God to bless these people abundantly wherever they may be. No evil will ever befall them and their families. Anyone who thinks evil for any of them, it will recoil. In Jesus' name Amen.

Is it possible to name the software you are in need of?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Truthdeypain: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
owobokiri:

The most frustrating part of the whole thing is that when you try to point this out to the victims down south, they will choose a petty fight about Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB-ESN than confront the wayward and ruthless sons of Dan fodio! It's unbelievable how the fulani is slowly succeeding with their imperial plans in Nigeria, because of the raging igbophobia in many southern quarters?

Gbam!
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Proudlyomonna: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the one who started yet crying when I told him the truth. Joke is on you cheesy

Hahaha hahaha which truth?
Is the killer heardmen wahala not in every part of the Country??
Oboy you just dey beg me make I help you masturbate on tribal gbasgbos grin grin
I no dey do nonsense,look for useless bigoted hate filled animals like your type make them help you masturbate away your destiny on tribal gbasgbos grin grin
Apc Must GO.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Truthdeypain: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
lereinter:

If they born him well he should visit buhari and tell him

Oloriburuku governor

Is this the first time buhari is displaying double standard

Abi when tinubu went to Ondo and said where are the cows, he was dead then

No mind the mumu.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Kalashnikov49: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
See your weak and deplorable rants...

Signals have already been sent out, in Alor. ...Any Fulani seen there must DIE!

As for the rest of the nonsense you wrote...tell yaribaa people. We dont Bluudy kia.

Ykc2:
wether na Ecn or Esn very soon people will hate them that wherever they are caught they will be roasted alive ,Esn are groups of igbo boys that failed in all their business endeavours now they are jealous of other successful igbo guys , they will pay for their sins one day,ka chineke mezie okwu
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Truthdeypain:

Unfortunately north is till 3058 grin grin
grin
Truthdeypain:

Unfortunately north is till 3058 grin grin

North is for election purpose. It is jettisoned when the killing starts. They are now wiser from experience. 2023 will shock you.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by frugal(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
ljoh:

I personally want restructuring but the North won't agree
It does not favour them (their elites), but they have no choice. It must happen.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Kagd10: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha hahaha which truth?
Is the killer heardmen wahala not in every part of the Country??
Oboy you just dey beg me make I help you masturbate on tribal gbasgbos grin grin
I no dey do nonsense,look for useless bigoted hate filled animals like your type make them help you masturbate away your destiny on tribal gbasgbos grin grin
Apc Must GO.
Na you talk about how fulani herdsmen were attacking Yoruba and I pointed it out that they're attacking the Igbos too. Now you're crying. You dey ment. Meanwhile your Obi will only rule you in your village.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by beejay85: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Deprofessional:
Obi is coming
Yinmu undecided
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by toneroforever(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
BloomingDale:
The way I hate all these lily liveried Southern politicians. Restructure this damn country, South politicians. Just forget the core North and do the same. If they can have Sharia law, why can't you have your own damn laws. WTF is wrong with these set of fools we call South politicians.

The major setbacks in the South are most of these weak ass governors & this unhealthy Igbo-Yoruba rivalry. The SE,SS & SW should be supporting each other instead of aligning with the north against their southern neighbors. If 60% of the governors are bold and vocal like Wike & Akeredolu,then the South can easily push their interests -political, economic, religious etc without looking up to the north for validation.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by ljoh: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Amojii:
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, the only Afonja with brain the rest is a product of a torn condom

He is just speaking as the leader of the Southern Governors Forum. Not that he's special or brave
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by ljoh: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
amaridigital:

Funniest thing is that Aketi is the only voice from the South despite the fact that he belongs to the ruling party. Have you ever heard anything from SE Governors even the PDP Governors from the region?
Some idiots will be saying kanu Kanu instead of holding their inactive leaders responsible. Shame!
Maybe this is one of the reasons Wike is seriously opposed to another Fulani in Aso Rock for the next 8 years!

Aketi is the leader of the Southern Governors Forum, get that into your skull, he's not speaking out because he's brave. He's doing his work
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by asanausana91: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
chloride6:

You are a liar. No nonsense security council must approve any rubbish. All they need is presidential consent.
if you have sense you will know that this is democracy, not military regime. Even before a state of emergency the security council and national assembly must be involved. Anyways, your brain is remote to blame buhari for everything so I am not surprised.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by 10mobile: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
ChukwuObe:

You guys are always clever by half. Did you see Akeredolu or Igboho attacking other tribes calling them names? Did you see any of them asking for their people to destroy and burn properties that belong to anyone one inthe East or in the North as Kanu did during endsars? Have you seen Akeredolu or Igboho to call any Yoruba attending Igbo church is not fit to be a human beings, calling them imbeciles? Please use your brain and never compare your uncouth terrorist leader Kanu with any of the people you mentioned. Nonsense!
Thank you dear. I must admit, you made me see an angle I wasn't seeing before. It's not good to get so angry that you injure yourself - which is what Kanu did. But, there was also enough provocation from the Gov.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by asanausana91: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dottormentor:
And you want him to support Obi Pandora Efulefu? Ashiere Omo irankiran
why not?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by asanausana91: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

That is the point he is trying to make,arms were given to the Katsina people without the approval of the Federal Security Council..
who give the arms? Anybody with arms without the federal government approve should be treated as a militant or terrorist.
Arms were given to IPOB ESN without the federal government approval that is why they are treated as a terrorist group,the same thing applicable to any group.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by ljoh: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
stickle:

You won't be fair to him with this your submission. There is no sitting governor that is more outspoken against imbalance in Nigeria system than Akeredolu, this is inspite of the fact that he is a member of the ruling party

He's doing his job as the leader of the Southern Governors Forum
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by asanausana91: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
backtovillage:

You are reading newspaper upside down.
Show me where he mentioned Tinubu alone
Plz rest
did read his message in Ibadan last week? Ordinary Google would have saved you this embarrassment. Go an Google his speech of last week in Ibadan (UI)
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Uchek(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Don't mind the governor. A whole SAN is just waking up to the "One Nigeria, Two Laws" standard in Nigeria.

He is a diagrace!

Ekejoestar:
I'm ashamed that the governor is just waking up to the reality, Nigeria is operating a two state, different constitution model for both the south and North. That's why sharia law is supreme to the constitution in the north, imagine that kind of yeye arrangement

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by 10mobile: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
00FFT00:

Is it possible to name the software you are in need of?
Thank you Sir for caring. Premium Grammarly and Copyscape can do. Some of them are demanding surferseo but the plan is too exorbitant even for tracking a single website.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
frugal:

It does not favour them (their elites), but they have no choice. It must happen.

It is inevitable brethren. The North is fighting a losing battle.

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by zoedew: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/22/nigerian-govt-approved-ak47-for-katsina-outfit-ondo-will-buy-for-amotekun-akeredolu/
He must go beyond rhetoric. NASS had failed when state police was not agreed upon.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lol good morning Mr governor...

A divided country in all its ramifications

From constitution to tribe to religion to education to economy to security etc

Tell me what aspect in Nigeria setting that is not questionable

Rubbish leaders with millions of illiterate citizens
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by pongwa(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
heniford2:
Are we really one Nigeria
NO
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by ufuosman(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
If federal govt approved for them buy and give ur people go ahead, stand with dem and nothing will happen
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
APC divided this con3
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Walz001: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Well i will always say this dont let what you want to eat in a day destroys your future ... our future and thst of the unborn kids

VOTE WISELY

Vote for a better government
Vote with your head not with your mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees / Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van / Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.