Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu (50804 Views)

Amotekun: Akeredolu Says Recruitment Forms Will Be Ready Next Week / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Kagd10: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Then Prepare to have Atiku as your President.
Prepare for more killer heardmen wahala bcus they will become more emboldened.
As for the sick shaky desperate old emilokan crooner,he will not see shishi.
Apc Must GO for they are the greatest disaster to hit this Country.

You mean the the Fulani herdsmen who are already dealing with the Igbos?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Kagd10: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
chiedozie198100:

How can you verify that he's not fulani?

Shettima is a Kanuri man, not Fulani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by 10mobile: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Uchenaija:

Where do you get the gig? Do you have a Fiverr account?

I tried Fiverr but it was difficult breaking through the massive competition. Plus, running a PayPal account from Nigeria is something I consider very risky - your earnings could be frozen any moment. Or, please, do you have any idea for me about breaking through Fiverr?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Igbojew: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu warned us about the impeding danger of Buhari and his Fulani people but Yorubas because of hatred and jealousy they always have against Igbos chose to aligned with Fulani people against Igbos.Funny enough it is this same Rotimi Akeredolu that betrayed Igbo presidency because he is fronting and projecting Tinubu whom everybody knows that he is a Fulani slave that always cries the most as a result of Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits killing in his state.Yorubas are always obsessed with Igbos,they keep telling who cares to listen that Igbos are their problem while Housa/Fulani are nice people hahaha..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Joevics(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
10mobile:
What?

These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. Zenith Bank 2002318853 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.

ACCOUNTABILITY AND APPRECIATION
1. Someone just sent me 3k. His name is Oluwadamilola.

2. Chukwuji sent me 1k.

3. Khalid sent me 1k

4. Caleb sent me 5k

Thank you all exceedingly. Please, kindly join me to ask God to bless these people abundantly wherever they may be. No evil will ever befall them and their families. Anyone who thinks evil for any of them, it will recoil. In Jesus' name Amen.
Send me a message if you are interested in writing.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by kayusely70(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
As a matter of fact we have two different countries in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Igbojew: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Which Fulani Herdsmen dealing Igbos,you people and consolation but am glad that same Fulani people your drug lord Tinubu said they are your people are dealing with you people mercilessly.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Olasyke:
Thinking about it, they want to arm local hunters with ak-47? God abeg.

They arm illiterate herdsmen with AK47 and insist legally ratified Amotekun must carry Dane guns hunters used from 1922.

Any Southerner not supporting what is shown below is simply myopic and self-destructive.

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by 10mobile: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Joevics:

Send me a message if you are interested in writing.
OK. I will do this now. Thanks.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Kagd10: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Igbojew:
Which Fulani Herdsmen dealing Igbos,you people and consolation but am glad that same Fulani people your drug lord Tinubu said they are your people are dealing with you people mercilessly.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Aren't they dealing with the Igbos?

Las las each region will start ruling themselves.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Rayzoom: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
You foolish Igbos never cease to amuse me
Why is peter Peter Obi not standing up for Igbos but you can point out Tinubu but can't point out Peter Obi.

To foolish Yoruba this is how igbos insulted Awolowo till his death while their failed Azikwe was sold as a saint. 50 years from now Peter Obi will be sold as a saint while Tinubu devil.

This is against the fact that Akeredolu is an ally of Tinubu who gives100% in everything he does.

Foolish Fulani slave spotted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Flier: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
I don’t support AK 47 for Amotekun,they are bunch of illiterate,won’t make sense to allow them to use such guns beside these outfit cannot be trusted
If a thief offer them 500k,they would borrow him the gun
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Metrofox:

At what time have we never had double standards in this country? From jamb cutoff marks to people from the north without certificates ruling while having phd vice presidents from the south. All of you are just afraid to look yourselves in the mirror and tell the truth. southerners are playing second class in this country

My brother, we in the south east have never been afraid of seeking equity and fairness for all, but most times, the people behind the inequality will make the rest of the nation believe we are the bad guys and the rest of Nigeria, especially our brothers in the south west will call us all sorts of derogatory names, when we just want equality for all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Morphinne: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
The most outspoken governor in the whole of Nigeria at the moment. Kudos Akeredolu
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Truthdeypain: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
You foolish Igbos never cease to amuse me
Why is peter Peter Obi not standing up for Igbos but you can point out Tinubu but can't point out Peter Obi.

To foolish Yoruba this is how igbos insulted Awolowo till his death while their failed Azikwe was sold as a saint. 50 years from now Peter Obi will be sold as a saint while Tinubu devil.

This is against the fact that Akeredolu is an ally of Tinubu who gives100% in everything he does.

The young man basically made a factual assertion did your Lord and personal saviour not say these words, " where are the cows" hasn't he denied and maintained the innocence of the cattle herders since time immemorial or do you now suffer partial amnesia?

Why not attack his argument or candidate for that matter, since you are looking for someone to insult. Must you exhibit your folly to all and sundry?

By the way Awolowo was many things : A great man who tried to do many great things for his people and who was obsessed with competing with Azikiwe and advancing the yoruba interests at all cost. He was the definition of an omuluabi, many of his achievements include: First Tv station west Africa, Uni IFE, Cocoa House, etc..( although there still exists a raging debate abiut whether some of those legacies are his or Akintolas)

Additionally, distasteful and painful as it stands Awolowo was a war criminal who would have been tried and convicted at the hague if not for his british protection. He remains remembered as the GALLANT CHIEF OF GENOCIDE AND STARVATION policies of which he initiated and masterminded, as was supervised and enabled by the British and then enforced by GOWON and his soldiers.

You are terrible at Tribalism, History and common sense. Long after you are dead and gone many will remember you for your foolishness. They'll say of you "he was a fool while he yet lived" .
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Nasir123(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mstick:
Seeing the tears of Rotimi Akerelodu on Twitter is the highlight of my day, I just finished cooking jollof rice and a pot of yummy stew but I feel full seeing his tears.

You guys for your selfish reasons brought a forgotten relic for your selfish reasons now you're the new wailers.

grin grin

Your laughing doesn't make sense.
What are the other Governors doing if I may ask?

You're here laughing and filling full because you're part of the problem we have in this Country.
WHAT A PITY!
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by faceland: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
heniford2:
Are we really one Nigeria

The country is not fair.
This is worst than racism (when life and death is concerned).
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Nasir123(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
Now you see the reason northerners fear Igbo as president. They can only play the Yorubas not us.

Support Obi. All this none Sense will relocate to Niger republic.

How many of your Governors have you heard their voice on this issue?
You guys will just be talking NONESENSE all the time!

WHAT A SHAME!
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Truthdeypain: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
yeshuasfootstep:
Una good morning o.

Continue pretending you are don't know you are fourth class citizen in your own fatherland no thanks to Fulani.

Prepare to vote them back again either directly or indirectly.

Foolish indigenous people.

Unfortunately north is till 3058 grin grin
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by BloomingDale(f): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Morphinne:
The most outspoken governor in the whole of Nigeria at the moment. Kudos Akeredolu

He is the president of the Southern Government Forum. Whom do you expect to be speaking out?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by boldtruthalways: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Akeredolu, APC and Buharii are deceiving you guys. Get the guts and act smart. Buharii will never help you, he has soft soft for fulani terrorists. Same thing will happen if you blindly support Tinubu’s M-M ticket. It will even be worse because Shettima is unbelievable. Atiku is a no no, another fulani. That will be another disaster. I advice you to support Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed Yusuf for a new Nigeria and assured unbiased security.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Igbojew: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ekejoestar:
I'm ashamed that the governor is just waking up to the reality, Nigeria is operating a two state, different constitution model for both the south and North. That's why sharia law is supreme to the constitution in the north, imagine that kind of yeye arrangement
They have avoided this thread like leprosy because they know that Igbos will use it to mock them after betraying and selling Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who have good intention to save them but because of hatred and envy they have against Igbos they transferred it to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and now to Prof Uju Anya................I am that Igbojew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Caseywilliams(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Northen Naija and double standards, if nah for our side shebi dem go tell us say we should learn to tolerate each other grin grin

Anyway some certain region Don already wake up from it's slumber... If you do anyhow for thier side... You see anyhow, that's exactly wetin fit make u survive for this town.
If u like no carry ak47 bubu boiz go run una over
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Truthdeypain: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nasir123:

How many of your Governors have you heard their voice on this issue?
You guys will just be talking NONESENSE all the time!

WHAT A SHAME!

We've been calling out our useless Govs right from time from Okoroawusa, to Umahi to Uzodinma, UGWUANYI most of them are usually clueless when it comes to the FULANI issue.

Why will do you think people support and follow Nnamdi Kanu because he has been speaking truth to power from day one. I dare you say that the man has more respect from Ndigbo generally than all those useless Govs and you know how individualistic Igbos are.

No need to even ask you how you guys have been holding your own leaders accountable, una own be say any leader wey shut down market wey igbo people dey dominate has done the greatest thing ever grin grin . You people show respect to your leaders/elders, while we we kick our own leaders.

Awon eleribu!
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Proudlyomonna: 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Hahaha hahaha grin there will never be a time when a useless urchin like you can drag me into doing the tribal hate that you are destined to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin grin I don't do nonsense grin.
The killer heardmen wahala happens in all part of the Country na only hatefilled animals like you dey turn am to tribal gbasgbos grin
Apc Must GO.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by IrepChrist: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Sorry but are you sure pastor Eneche is from Benue I thought he is from Rivers state ?

Pastor Eneche is from Benue State he also has an elder brother who is an army general. Goggle and see. But his boldness is from the holy spirit not because of his brother ooo
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Truthdeypain: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Willie2015:

Nigeria will move forward when ...
D South Unite..

In definite terms: Nigeria will live forward when southerners support peter Obi and make him the president so he can tackle all this issues.

If north, the man who retracted the RIP he gave to Deborah, will be your president next year insha Allah.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by ChukwuObe: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
10mobile:
What?

These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. Zenith Bank 2002318853 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.

2. Chukwuji sent me 1k.

3. Khalid sent me 1k

4. Caleb sent me 5k

5. Adebowole sent me 3k

Thank you all exceedingly. Please, kindly join me to ask God to bless these people abundantly wherever they may be. No evil will ever befall them and their families. Anyone who thinks evil for any of them, it will recoil. In Jesus' name Amen.

You guys are always clever by half. Did you see Akeredolu or Igboho attacking other tribes calling them names? Did you see any of them asking for their people to destroy and burn properties that belong to anyone one inthe East or in the North as Kanu did during endsars? Have you seen Akeredolu or Igboho to call any Yoruba attending Igbo church is not fit to be a human beings, calling them imbeciles? Please use your brain and never compare your uncouth terrorist leader Kanu with any of the people you mentioned. Nonsense!
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Truthdeypain: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
aariwa:
Aketi is the only southern governor with sense inside his head

Maybe or maybe he is a hypocrite as well.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by BabaO2: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
10mobile:
What?

2. Chukwuji sent me 1k.

3. Khalid sent me 1k

4. Caleb sent me 5k

5. Adebowole sent me 3k

Where did Kanu Nnamdi say this? You people are fond of rubbishing people's well researched ideas and unsuspectingly manipulate it and take ownership of it.
Share the document and video where Nnamdi kanu mentioned this cowards?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Reptyle(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/22/nigerian-govt-approved-ak47-for-katsina-outfit-ondo-will-buy-for-amotekun-akeredolu/

Perhaps Governor Akeredolu just needs to change the name of Amotekun to Ondo State Security Network (Amotekun Corps) and reapply for the license to carry arms. He is an accomplished lawyer and should know how to navigate obstacles in the law.

The whole Amotekun drama coincided with the time that Sunday Igboho was actively pursuing a regional secession agenda. Coming up with an armed group called Western Nigeria Security Network may have sent the wrong signal. The Nigerian Constitution recognizes States as federating units and not regions so I do not think that you can legally apply for a permit to carry semi-automatic assault weapons for a regional group like Amotekun. Who exactly has administrative oversight over the affairs of Amotekun in its current state as a regional militia? Who will be held responsible for likely breaches? Let the States set up groups that will be monitored by the state governors and I am sure FG will be more willing to grant permits to bear arms.

Will Nigerians be comfortable hearing of the establishment of a Northern Region Security Network that is licensed to bear arms? Isn't that the same reason the Eastern Security Network (ESN) was proscribed? So what happens if the ESN clashes with the NRSN with both regional militias carrying automatic weapons? Would that not be the beginning of a civil war?

Interestingly, Katsina Security Services is not the first northern state vigilante to bear arms. The Borno State Vigilante services have existed and used weapons for close to a decade contributing their quota to the fight against Boko Haram.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Kagd10: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha hahaha grin there will never be a time when a useless urchin like you can drag me into doing the tribal hate that you are destined to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin grin I don't do nonsense grin.
The killer heardmen wahala happens in all part of the Country na only hatefilled animals like you dey turn am to tribal gbasgbos grin
Apc Must GO.
Says the one who started yet crying when I told him the truth. Joke is on you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire / Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.