Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu (51177 Views)

Amotekun: Akeredolu Says Recruitment Forms Will Be Ready Next Week / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Jimmyblaze(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
We all know the gimmicks of this polluted government. We are patiently waiting for next year so we can kick out these bunch of SIMPS!
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by ArcChu: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
President Shettima is coming!
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by GodsOwnMan: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

What nonsense
The main Southern TRAITOR is the person that aided those Northerns take over power in 2015 against a fellow Southern..

Goodluck Jonathan is a chief patron of Miyetti Allah. Don't forget that.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by 10mobile: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Benoxvals:

E dey hungry me to do weekend for you..
Wisdom full ur head Brother..
“They have eye but could barely see”
Bro, please, if you have anything to help me, I will appreciate it highly. I believe it's God that placed this in your heart. Hunger has been dealing with me recently. I'm ashamed saying this but it's been so hard with me. Please, anything... Zenith Bank 2002318853. If you decide to help, please let me know via 07053311253 so I can thank you.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by BreakingNews21: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Traplord09: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
Now you see the reason northerners fear Igbo as president. They can only play the Yorubas not us.

Support Obi. All this none Sense will relocate to Niger republic.

Make them kill themselves
When we are say it da call us names...

Southwest da are coming for u .
I hope all igbos we run away
Before it happens..,.

Lol....

Southwest aways call Igbos
Names......

Soon u people we understand de dot language

North are scared of igbos
U people don't no it.....,

It lift for u people to fright ur fright
No body we put hand
Na there matter

We have ours at hand
Shame on APC and PDP

And there people.
Who say we can't rest

Southwest it ur call not igbos

Free igbos
We not ur problem

Igbos around north and part of aboki state fulin

Run away from there
Igbo won't save you from there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Zionman24: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHHHHH
Good Morning , one Nigeria people. Creams and shout only when it hit you all .

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Dottormentor: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Decent09(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Emmynwasmart: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Different strokes for different people and if you say let's restructure or implement state policing the NORTHiners will come for your head
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by azpekuliar: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Metrofox(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
plusfield:
So local katsina security outfits can bear Ak47 but Ametokun cant? It is this double standard from the fulani govt of Buhari that has caused the escalation of the insecurity being witnessed today in Nigeria.

At what time have we never had double standards in this country? From jamb cutoff marks to people from the north without certificates ruling while having phd vice presidents from the south. All of you are just afraid to look yourselves in the mirror and tell the truth. southerners are playing second class in this country

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, the only Afonja with brain the rest is a product of a torn condom

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by BABANGBALI: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:
Nigeria must separate!
insha Allah
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Dottormentor: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Keep quite boy, is ur KANU doing the right thing, how far with your SE and ebubeagu and the rest.
10mobile:
What?

These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. Zenith Bank 2002318853 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please. Someone just sent me 3k. His name is Oluwadamilola. Please, kindly join me to ask God to bless Damilola abundantly wherever he is. No evil will ever befall him. Anyone who thinks evil for him, it will recoil. In Jesus' name Amen.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by amaridigital(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
You foolish Igbos never cease to amuse me
Why is peter Peter Obi not standing up for Igbos but you can point out Tinubu but can't point out Peter Obi.

To foolish Yoruba this is how igbos insulted Awolowo till his death while their failed Azikwe was sold as a saint. 50 years from now Peter Obi will be sold as a saint while Tinubu devil.

This is against the fact that Akeredolu is an ally of Tinubu who gives100% in everything he does.

Funniest thing is that Aketi is the only voice from the South despite the fact that he belongs to the ruling party. Have you ever heard anything from SE Governors even the PDP Governors from the region?
Some idiots will be saying kanu Kanu instead of holding their inactive leaders responsible. Shame!
Maybe this is one of the reasons Wike is seriously opposed to another Fulani in Aso Rock for the next 8 years!

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Dottormentor: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
And you want him to support Obi Pandora Efulefu? Ashiere Omo irankiran
asanausana91:
where the evidence. The security council must agree before any approval on arms, and all the 36 governors are members of the security council.
The same man was crying that power must come to the south for fairness, but when the power came he is shamelessly calling for people to vote for Tinubu.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by treatise: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
heniford2:
Are we really one Nigeria
No. Six Nigerias

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by owobokiri(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
You'd shudder when you realise the extent to which this greedy, nepotistic and bigoted president and his clique have diverted and coveted more than their fair share of opprtunities, projects, federal finances and int'l financial org interventions to the north-west! This is all what 'one Nigeria' means to these greedy fckers.....grab-grab-grab, as well as try to hold the 'nyamurees' down and deny them their fair share!
The most frustrating part of the whole thing is that when you try to point this out to the victims down south, they will choose a petty fight about Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB-ESN than confront the wayward and ruthless sons of Dan fodio! It's unbelievable how the fulani is slowly succeeding with their imperial plans in Nigeria, because of the raging igbophobia in many southern quarters?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by chloride6: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
asanausana91:
where the evidence. The security council must agree before any approval on arms, and all the 36 governors are members of the security council.
The same man was crying that power must come to the south for fairness, but when the power came he is shamelessly calling for people to vote for Tinubu.

You are a liar. No nonsense security council must approve any rubbish. All they need is presidential consent.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by vicfajeze: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
10mobile:
What?

These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. Zenith Bank 2002318853 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please. Someone just sent me 3k. His name is Oluwadamilola. Please, kindly join me to ask God to bless Damilola abundantly wherever he is. No evil will ever befall him. Anyone who thinks evil for him, it will recoil. In Jesus' name Amen.
Busy body,go look for work
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Talawaka: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Elsewhere, Two-Thirds Of Katsina Monthly Revenue Goes To Security Agencies, Says Masari
I suspect the devil is in the detail cool

Excerpt from a 2019 article...

In a statement which Rotimi Durojaiye, his spokesman, issued on his behalf, Amosun said the biggest challenge that confronted the state when he assumed office in 2011 was insecurity.

He said this prompted him to convene a security parley that gave rise to the Ogun State Security Trust Fund (STF) under the leadership of Sambo Dasuki, former national security adviser.

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Carparts888(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
One bottle of jack Daniels for your lovely statement. Your on point
10mobile:
What?

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Godfullsam(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Deprofessional:
Obi is coming

Obi doesn't support restructuring. He is a one Nigeria advocate.

We don't want a one Nigerianist.

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by EmeksG(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Akeredolu being in the apc led govt should know what to do not come here wailing

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by BreakingNews21: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
azpekuliar:

Na twitter statement oga

Hopefully Governor Akeredolu is not reacting to an unconfirmed social media post attributed to the Federal Government or administration which is interchangeable in many pppl's minds.

First sentence of the op.

"Ondo Governor Rotimi Akeredolu has lambasted the Federal Government of Nigeria"
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by ObosiUkwalla: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:
Nigeria must separate!

It will seperate after peter obi finishes his eight years as a president
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by BloomingDale(f): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Brilliant, nice one. Self preservation is the most important. This will derail the plans of terrorists. Using Dane guns against terrorists with AK 47 makes no sense. Akerolodu stop talking like a woman, a state have the right to issue automatic weapons, for self defense. If federal government do nonsense, take them to court. Southern governors are too weak, follow the constitution not Buhari, our constitution gives state the right to have its own laws, and the governor is the chief security officer and chief executive officer of the state, not the president. Weak southern governors, you people are betraying Southerners with your weakness. By now you people should have stood firm and achieved state police.

Wow, I never knew this. Can the states also make law not to share it's resources with other states?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by lereinter(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
If they born him well he should visit buhari and tell him

Oloriburuku governor

Is this the first time buhari is displaying double standard

Abi when tinubu went to Ondo and said where are the cows, he was dead then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by OriOko88(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:
Nigeria must separate!
I tot you're pro Tinubu??
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Truthdeypain: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kingspin:
Born to rule mentality of the North.
Somebody from the South is aiding them.
Our fellow Southern betraying the entire South because of selfishness.
ShameFul...

They are the real enemies. Shey any sane IGBO person including Nnamdi Kanu who have always resisted this oppression since 1940 has been condemned to the guillotine, by the very same people he was fighting to protect, the very same useless people who refer to themselves as south only when it's convenient.

The real sons and daughters of betrayal. As an Obedient, my best wishes and vote is for Obi, not so- the north will continue till 3058. All these betrayers and haters of truth, equity and justice go cry blood, na dem go hear am pass. We know they survive on govt loots and selling their conscience.

These double faced demons and their hypocricy, the other day: it was one Oluwo saying they are ready to join Oduduwa agitation (No moral justification), recently this same chameleon called Aketi was urging peeps to vote muslim muslim like ("where are the cows" and "BOKO haram muslim" ni oo). I'll never be able to understand yoruba people. See all their comments above "is like this country is not one" is like justice is different in this country" "every man to his house" , "we must seperate" shameless conniving betrayers!

Nnamdi Kanu the father of all agitations for restructuring, state police etc.. known for angry outbursts in which he doesn't spare anyone including easterners and their leaders, Yorubas etc..for their docility and the dangers of their refusal to act and protect their people, has been condemned and crucified since 1960, while Sunday IGBOHO is praised. The audacity of such deceit and hypocritical wickedness is something I have never seen anywhere in my life. Imagine if this was any eastern GOV or human being who said this now chants of IPOB will rent the air.

By all these their recent actions they are beginning to prove that Nnamdi Kanu is afterall not the devil they have painted him to be, because of their extreme hate and wickedness, because the bastards have realized they cannot continue to keep quiet while the reavers reap. God is vindicating that guy. My own be say GOD BLESS NIGERIA if possible sef make dem bring the SHARIA Law come south make we run am.

Awon were!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van / Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.