Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu (50849 Views)

Amotekun: Akeredolu Says Recruitment Forms Will Be Ready Next Week / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Moneyyman: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
You'll get Grammarly premium at less than 2k per month. Please Squeeze out the money and go for it. You'll get more jobs as your writing quality improves.

10mobile:

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Kagd10: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

It will seperate after peter obi finishes his eight years as a president

Peter Obi will only rule you in your village
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by ObosiUkwalla: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Can you bet your mother's life to it?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Kagd10: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Can you bet your mother's life to it?

Go bet your mother life on it na.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by BloomingDale(f): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
amaridigital:

Funniest thing is that Aketi is the only voice from the South despite the fact that he belongs to the ruling party. Have you ever heard anything from SE Governors even the PDP Governors from the region?
Some idiots will be saying kanu Kanu instead of holding their inactive leaders responsible. Shame!
Maybe this is one of the reasons Wike is seriously opposed to another Fulani in Aso Rock for the next 8 years!

Aketi is the president of Southern governor's forum, so it's right that he should be the one speaking out.

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by ObosiUkwalla: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Go bet your mother life on it na.

Urchin. Tinubu go quench. If you put head too, u go follow am kpoof
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by deflover(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
If there is a civil war
While the South uses double barrel
The North would have been armed properly
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by 10mobile: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moneyyman:
You'll get Grammarly premium at less than 2k per month. Please Squeeze out the money and go for it. You'll get more jobs as your writing quality improves.

OK. But, monthly plan is $25/month for a single user which is almost N11,000.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Kagd10: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Urchin. Tinubu go quench. If you put head too, u go follow am kpoof

See tears and wailing. Shouldn't you be happy to have Peter Obi rule your village? You dey mad? Your failureeee Peter Obi will only rule you in your village.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by stickle(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ekejoestar:
I'm ashamed that the governor is just waking up to the reality, Nigeria is operating a two state, different constitution model for both the south and North. That's why sharia law is supreme to the constitution in the north, imagine that kind of yeye arrangement
You won't be fair to him with this your submission. There is no sitting governor that is more outspoken against imbalance in Nigeria system than Akeredolu, this is inspite of the fact that he is a member of the ruling party
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by kingamaa(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Without doubt Nigeria needs restructuring

This double standard has to stop

Same threats double standards

One of the reasons we are where we are

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by 10mobile: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
vicfajeze:
Busy body,go look for work
I'm not lazy at all. I'm looking for work. I even attended an interview today.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Patriotsleague: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
BloomingDale:

Wow, I never knew this. Can the states also make law not to share it's resources with other states?
Well, some resources are on the exclusive list, the constitution clearly stated, minerals and natural resources like crude, gold etc can have federal government intervention.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Uchenaija: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
10mobile:
What?

Where do you get the gig? Do you have a Fiverr account?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Aketi is the man with big ball I hope Osun too will follow it and buy arms for Amotekun...

How come I don’t see these guys in Lagos?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by jamace(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
I recall that when Gov Ortom of Benue State made same request to President Buhari, Gov Ortom was called all sorts of unprintable names.

My people, do you see the Nigeria of your dream? Open favoritism and nepotism for the North and gross disdain for the Middle belt and South. Make una continue to de hail Muslim/muslim ticket and support another Fulani man to be president.

I will continue to sing it. A vote for APC or PDP is a vote for fulani bandits and boko haram.

Vote wisely o.

1 Like

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Proudlyomonna: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
i will want to see any northerner governors that will come out to say something about this issue before reacting........

If they do,what can you do?
Comon go and sit down you can't do shishiangry
They know very well that greed and selfish interest reigns amongst the South so they will try anything with you senseless niggas.
Imagine Atiku trying to hold power in the North for 16 straight years something we all know the North will be threatening hell if the South even comes up with such Idea.
If Obi doesn't get it,let Atiku keep it,so all of Us will have sense by fire by force.
Apc Must GO.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Fejoku: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Like I always say... E go reach everybody. What we see sitting down, others can't even see flying in a chopper.
The sahelian vampires have been armed while the slumbering fools down south are busy pulling down one another. Like we know, 2023 is the year to watch. Plan A, Plan B and even plan C. By any means, freedom must come.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Jostoman: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Akeredolu have started his deceiving politics again, some of his gullible will now be hailing him that he is fighting for Yoruba people. Old school tactics
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by zumbigbo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
. Kindly understand please.[/b]

ACCOUNTABILITY AND APPRECIATION
1. Someone just sent me 3k. His name is Oluwadamilola.

2. Chukwuji sent me 1k.

Please, kindly join me to ask God to bless these people abundantly wherever they may be. No evil will ever befall them and their families. Anyone who thinks evil for any of them, it will recoil. In Jesus' name Amen. [/quote]

DM me your bank account and name details. You get sense past sense
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Proudlyomonna: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Then Prepare to have Atiku as your President.
Prepare for more killer heardmen wahala bcus they will become more emboldened.
As for the sick shaky desperate old emilokan crooner,he will not see shishi.
Apc Must GO for they are the greatest disaster to hit this Country.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tochi3:
Under which party is this bigotry happening?Akeredolu supporting APCshit and at thesame time crying..

Mr SAN can you pls tell us the outcome of the owo massacre

Are you mad? Were you on Mars when Akeredolu and co, after they had had enough of Buhari's open partisanship, agitated for what is shown below? I.e regional governance?

Yorubas leaders supported Buhari to do right by all but when it became obvious he had his own agenda they began withdrawing support and backing for him.

Remember it is Yoruba leaders, including Akeredolu, who set a Nigerian precedence by fighting Malami, Buhari’s law hatchetman, to deliver Amotekun.

You people should keep playing mischief with everything. Note that, once again, it is Akeredolu, A SW governor, who has protested against this development and brought it to the attention of an ignoramus like you.

Not your own leaders who will alway ignore your woes and leave salvation in the hands of Kanu and Simon Ekpa.

You should be ashamed trying to shade Akeredolu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Ykc2(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Akeredolu is IPOB/ESN, because he sees that glaring irregularities in the countries security architecture.

Akeredolu is also APC ohhh!!

But paid to be foolish zombies...like

Oyigboupdate...and the rest of the agbado Muric miscreants will avoid this thread, because it is directly confronting their useless Fulani terrorist enablers.

This is just to remind uncircumcised zombies......any Fulani herdsman terrorist seen in the SE bushes will meet Allah instantly..

Nuff Said!
Akeredolu will be paying amotekun from ondo state government money who will be paying Ecn members?you just gather group of faild business guys and those deported from other countries back to nigeria and gave them guns calledthem ECN and you want them to ve angels,they are ones that turned to kidnapping and setting camps inside forests, so kanu failed woefully, while we are destroying our states other people are laughing at us, am from anambra state alor is my town ngige place, thank god forests no dey our town where ecn go come hide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by chiedozie198100: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Shettima is Kanuri..

How can you verify that he's not fulani?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by ElSudani: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ekejoestar:
I'm ashamed that the governor is just waking up to the reality, Nigeria is operating a two state, different constitution model for both the south and North. That's why sharia law is supreme to the constitution in the north, imagine that kind of yeye arrangement

Just waking up to reality or you are just getting to know his stand on issues from way back?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Igbojew: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
10mobile:
What?

These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. Zenith Bank 2002318853 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.

ACCOUNTABILITY AND APPRECIATION
1. Someone just sent me 3k. His name is Oluwadamilola.

2. Chukwuji sent me 1k.

Please, kindly join me to ask God to bless these people abundantly wherever they may be. No evil will ever befall them and their families. Anyone who thinks evil for any of them, it will recoil. In Jesus' name Amen.
My brother you really wrote well but trust me those evil and hateful souls that hated Mazi Nnamdi Kanu not because they did not know that everything he has been saying is true but his sin was because he is an Igbo man,the tribe they hate with passion.If you ask them why did they hate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu with passion they will tell you that it was because of he abused and insults Yorubas and the rest of Nigerians but ask them what did Prof Uju Anya did to them that made them hate her like they hated Mazi Nnamdi Kanu they will be become dumb,insultive and aggressive at same time................I am that Igbojew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by ljoh: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Olasyke:
Thinking about it, they want to arm local hunters with ak-47? God abeg.

What of Nigerian army
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Truthdeypain: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rayzoom:
Nnamdi kanu was right after all, General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu saw this decades ago and fought against this impunity they called him a rebel, Nnamdi Kanu for years now has been shouting and point on this same double standard they called for his head and celebrated his abduction for the same country that has different cutoff mark for Musa in Kano and another for Emeka and kayode in the south of Nigeria, it's a crime when Amotekun carry AK-47 but it's normal for northern security outfit to have same, what a country? Doomsday awaits those opposing the curse Nnamdi kanu is fighting, many will realize this when amendment will be too late!

Omo this people hate the truth especially when it is not coming from one of their own, and I mean most YORUBAS to be absolutely clear. They can support all the evil in the world, so far as they achieve some immediate pocket benefits or spite. Personally I have no business with north because they are always where their religion is. Going throughout sub saharan Africa, the FULANI killing HERDSMEN (terrorists) is a phenomenon that has been tackled by many countries, when they push them out they cross over into other territories. I used to think Nnamdi Kanu dey insult them, how ignorant I realized upon research that there are many of such FULANI militias across Africa, who are basically paid guns, masquerading as herders they do cattle rustling, killings, Genocides for their highest political bidders. They are used in time of peace and war to orchestrate all manners of chaos.

Cutoff quota for people that don't believe in sharing anything, not even power, they don't believe in merit but mediocrity that's why they slaughtered all our brethren in 1966, because of their useless inferiority complex and mediocrity. Since they have been ruling this country all they do is loot and loot, No progress, Nothing, very useless set of people. Yet in all this the Yorubas are even more evil because these are the ones that know what to do to help us bring this country back to it's senses.

But those ones are born sell outs, so therefore the North will continue to rule us till 3058 until their heads and hearts become purged of all hatred, envy, wickedness and tribalism, maybe by then we can come together and form a formidable impregnable, impenetrable progressive union.

Until then OBI or ATIKU 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
stickle:

You won't be fair to him with this your submission. There is no sitting governor that is more outspoken against imbalance in Nigeria system than Akeredolu, this is inspite of the fact that he is a member of the ruling party

Don't mind them. The average Nigerian has a problem admitting the truth because of ethnocentric, religious and sectional hatred of others. What a wretchedly bigoted people we are.
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by vicfajeze: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
10mobile:

I'm not lazy at all. I'm looking for work. I even attended an interview today.
Can you work as a Motuary attendant,if yes dm me?
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Shettima is Kanuri..
Kanuri owns boko and iswap

Iswap attacked owo
Re: FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu by Kalashnikov49: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
When they speak..its so glaring. angry angry angry angry

Its ESN ..not ECN .

So you want to setup camp at Alor abi...Because of Ngige??...Please do quickly.

UNA MUST DIE ...anywhere you are seen in the bushes of SE!

Before you quote me..make sure you EAT PIG MEAT and Wash your preek...spits

Ykc2:
Akeredolu will be paying amotekun from ondo state government money who will be paying Ecn members?you just gather group of faild business guys and those deported from other countries back to nigeria and gave them guns calledthem ECN and you want them to ve angels,they are ones that turned to kidnapping and setting camps inside forests, so kanu failed woefully, while we are destroying our states other people are laughing at us, am from anambra state alor is my town ngige place, thank god forests no dey our town where ecn go come hide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? / Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.