Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland (879 Views)

Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure / 130,000 People Unfollow Mbaka After Peter Obi Statement / Peter Obi To Ngige: Focus On Your Duty, Stop The Mischief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by cktheluckyman: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
There is need for caution for the owner of this site or some of its mods to exercise caution in support of some of the presidentuial candidates in the forthcomming national elections.

Valentine Obienyem Obi's media aide did release a statement on Obi's certificate which was published in the punch.However the OP of the thread that was pushed to frontpage and the supermods of this site published excerpts of that statement cutting off over 60% of the contents of the release as clearly published in the Punch Newspapers of today.

I was able to sense this mischief because earlier this morning I did read the full story in the online punch hence I was taken aback with the abridged version that was pushed to nairaland's frontpage.

I hereby reproduce the full press release from the online punch newspapaers.Never in the statement did he say Obi does not possess paper certificate nor it was not submitted to INEC

Va
lentine Obienyem, the Media Aide of the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has faulted criticisms trailing the inability of his principal to present his degree results to the Independent National Electoral Commission.

INEC on Tuesday published the list of candidates for the 2023 general elections and their qualifications, but without Obi’s degree qualifications.

This has created a lot of criticisms across the various party supporters querying the rationale behind the LP candidate’s action.

But in a statement made available to journalists on Wednesday, Obienyem said the possession of paper qualifications was not, and cannot become the measure of wisdom and intelligence.

[b]He said those doubting Obi’s credentials and qualifications are mischief makers trying to create unnecessary mischief in the polity.

He explained that Obi remains the most probed and searched Nigerian at the moment, adding that mischief makers wish they could detect faults in him.

In the statement, Valentine also attached Obi’s credentials and results, saying it is to clear all doubts among the good people of Nigeria.

He also added that having attempted to publish the results without Obi’s approval, he had to seek approval from Mr. Oseloka Obaze, who is another senior aide of the politician before going public with the results.
The statement read in part, “It would have just required publishing Mr. Peter Obi’s degree result to stop the perennial debate about the class of degree he came out with.

“Each time I mentioned it to him, Obi would restrain me from publishing. His stand is clear: ‘Val, to me, education is the progressive discovery of our ignorance. We learn every day. The possession of paper qualification is not, and cannot become the measure of wisdom and intelligence.

When people debate what I graduated with, ignore them. To allow yourself to become fixated on such inane discourse is to imply that you do not have better things to do.

“But I have always had a different view. Simple publication, not for the sake of debate, but to clear all doubts, especially among those that are deceived.

“Yesterday, though INEC included ‘Degree’ to his qualifications, without specifying the field, mischief makers went to town. Some of them even went to the extent of implying that either he did not attend university after all or he did not graduate.

“He remains the most probed and searched Nigerian. They wish they could detect faults in him as a mark of respect for the frailty of human nature.

“At this point, there is no need to confer with him. I had to reach our boss immediately, Mr Oseloka Obaze. Hear him: ‘Val, go on and publish. If anything arises, tell him that I authoriseed. We need not appease mischief makers, but to clear all doubts among all men and women of goodwill who are genuinely concerned.

“Also attached are his credentials as published by INEC. Having published the result, let others whose credentials are doubted publish theirs.”
[/b]
https://punchng.com/paper-qualifications-dont-measure-wisdom-obis-aide/?amp

Can anyone explain to me why over 60% of the press release was deliberately cut off on the post pushed to the frontpage?
Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by successmatters(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
They have nothing else to campaign with apart from attacking Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is our next president of Nigeria

According to all Nigerians who doesn't want to be under the yoke of suffering.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by lhordspy: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
But why can i feel the man tears soaking all my clothes?

Can he stop crying and just explain what happened to us plainly? cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by RockHard: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Oga rest. Anybody interested can locate and read the full article on punch website. Are you also going to blame Punch newspaper for their choice of title? The real blame should be directed at Valentine for saying such rubbish. His gaffe will continue to haunt the Obi campaign.
Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by kcnwaigbo: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
RockHard:
Oga rest. Anybody interested can locate and read the full article on punch website. Are you also going to blame Punch newspaper for their choice of title? The real blame should be directed at Valentine for saying such rubbish. His gaffe will continue to haunt the Obi campaign.
What gaffe? Can you point it out exactly?
The nairaland super mod responsible for this on know that 98% of the people will not click that punch link

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by rayvelez(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Everybody know nairaland have been hijacked long time ago by fake news peddlers again PETER OBI. Any fake news against him would be sharply push to front page without verifying it especially by seun,mynd44 or other supermods on nairaland but we are on ground to debunk it cos these two people are the culprits....
These thread will take hours to push to fp but we don’t care... PETER IS STILL THE CANDIDATE TO BEAT...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by RockHard: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

What gaffe? Can you point it out exactly?

How can an Obi media aide go on record to diminish the value of educational certificates when much of Igbo attacks against the sitting president has been hinged on the authenticity (or lack thereof) of Buhari's educational qualification as a measure of his fitness for the seat he occupies? What manner of hypocrisy is that?

Now that Obi's educational certificates and qualifications are being called into question and scrutinized, all of a sudden una dey tell us say paper qualifications/certificates are not so fantastic after all. No be juju be dat??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by Millimann: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
I noticed it too. They mischievously distorted the statement.

I also noticed false 'LIKES" for known supporters of their preferred candidate. But the masses have already made up their minds. NO to a sick old man that is looking for a retirement home.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by RockHard: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Una tears never start. Lol. Tables have turned and you're at the receiving end of the same ofe soup una don dey dish at others all this while.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by cktheluckyman: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
RockHard:
Una tears never start. Lol. Tables have turned and you're at the receiving end of the same ofe soup una don dey dish at others all this while.

which tables turned? grin grin grin I am only pissed off by the open show of bias and mischief by teh mods here.Obiedients are still in charge of the cyberspace last time I checked.Tinubu urchins ahve longed been chased out of twitter,facebook etc.They can only come to local sites liek nairaland controlled by ethnically biased mods to show their local skills.

The Obedients rule the big media leagues

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by cktheluckyman: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
RockHard:

How can an Obi media aide go on record to diminish the value of educational certificates when much of Igbo attacks against the sitting president has been hinged on the authenticity (or lack thereof) of Buhari's educational qualification as a measure of his fitness for the seat he occupies? What manner of hypocrisy is that?

Now that Obi's educational certificates and qualifications are being called into question and scrutinized, all of a sudden una dey tell us say paper qualifications/certificates are not so fantastic after all. No be juju be dat??

Obi's certificates have not been called into question last time I checked there is no pending law suit on it unlike that pf your principal with plethora of legal cases pending
Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Obidient = Ginringory Peter Obi is an empty flat head. (fig.1)

IPOBI followers are Zombidients. (fig. 2)

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by RockHard: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Obi's certificates have not been called into question last time I checked there is no pending law suit on it unlike that pf your principal with plethora of legal cases pending

Oh yes you bet it's currently being called into question. How come his purported UNN certificate was issued on a Saturday instead of a weekday? If there's any other precedence to justify this anomaly, care to share with us? One theory suggests that it's an Oluwole certificate that was, at best, issued without merit (obtained via bribery).

The GCE result also casts a shadow of doubt over Obi's academic performance as a student (in contrast to the image his supporters have been propagating). Apparently, his WAEC result was piss poor hence the need to sit for GCE. And then, his purported UNN certificate also suggests a very unimpressive academic performance (more or less a third class). These are the issues. Una just dey package and force-feed us with rubbish, until INEC come cast all of una.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by 4teenblaq: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
RockHard:

Oh yes you bet it's currently being called into question. How come his purported UNN certificate was issued on a Saturday instead of a weekday? If there's any other precedence to justify this anomaly, care to share with us? One theory suggests that it's an Oluwole certificate that was, at best, issued without merit (obtained via bribery).

The GCE result also casts a shadow of doubt over Obi's academic performance as a student (in contrast to the image his supporters have been propagating). Apparently, his WAEC result was piss poor hence the need to sit for GCE. And then, his purported UNN certificate also suggests a very unimpressive academic performance (more or less a third class). These are the issues. Una just dey package and force-feed us with rubbish, until INEC come cast all of una.

Bro, don't say what you don't know. Certificate can be issued on Saturday...

You can go and check the authenticity of the certificate on UNN website..
Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by RockHard: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
4teenblaq:

Bro, don't say what you don't know. Certificate can be issued on Saturday...

You can go and check the authenticity of the certificate on UNN website..

Show me proof of another certificate that was issued on a weekend bro, or else getat.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by RockHard: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Below are 3 university certificates issued by other Nigerian universities, all issued on regular weekdays. E reach Gringory Obi's own and the matter change. No be juju be dat Naanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by dechriscool(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
cktheluckyman:
There is need for caution for the owner of this site or some of its mods to exercise caution in support of some of the presidentuial candidates in the forthcomming national elections.

Valentine Obienyem Obi's media aide did release a statement on Obi's certificate which was published in the punch.However the OP of the thread that was pushed to frontpage and the supermods of this site published excerpts of that statement cutting off over 60% of the contents of the release as clearly published in the Punch Newspapers of today.

I was able to sense this mischief because earlier this morning I did read the full story in the online punch hence I was taken aback with the abridged version that was pushed to nairaland's frontpage.

I hereby reproduce the full press release from the online punch newspapaers.Never in the statement did he say Obi does not possess paper certificate nor it was not submitted to INEC

Va
[/b]

Can anyone explain to me why over 60% of the press release was deliberately cut off on the post pushed to the frontpage?

ANSWER = The MOD and owner of the platform are Tribal Bigots.So dont expect any good concerning Peter Obi to come from them .
Any bad news about Peter Obi hit the front page without verification .However, the good thing about Obi is hidden from the public.
At the end,we will all suffer the consequence of our action( directly or indirectly ).

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by 4teenblaq: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
RockHard:

Show me proof of another certificate that was issued on a weekend bro, or else getat.

Bro.. You can go and rest now.. See proof

17th April 1999

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by Throwback: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Peter Obi is a scam.
Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by Throwback: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
RockHard:

Show them no mercy.

Rock them hard. Never you rock them slow.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by VERDA: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Show them no mercy.

See these ones...your the people crying around because there is no point to your rants, does the man have a certificate or not? I just dey shame for some of Una. Let hate not kill you people.
Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by Opintiwa: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
RockHard:
Below are 3 university certificates issued by other Nigerian universities, all issued on regular weekdays. E reach Gringory Obi's own and the matter change. No be juju be dat Naanu.

Take it easy with Asiwaju drugs

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by Opintiwa: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Show them no mercy.

kitten kilode ?

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by Deprofessional(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
My own certificate was even issued on a Sunday.
Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by RockHard: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
4teenblaq:

Bro.. You can go and rest now.. See proof

17th April 1999

Omo, you people don dey perfect dis Oluwole business, but una still dey fvck up. Una dey go forge certificates to decieve Nigerians but your scams won't work. The certificate you displayed is as fake as Grindgory Obi's. I have attached evidence to show you people are scammers. Zoom in and spot the difference.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by RockHard: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
There are just too many discrepancies in Peter Obi's documents to suggest that they're forgeries. Compare the NYSC certificates attached below with Peter Obi's own (the last one). Una no fit package nonsense for Nigerians and expect everyone to just swallow it like akpu and without question. Impossible.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by RockHard: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Na because of these undefensible discrepancies Peter Obi refused to submit only his GCE 'degree'. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by 4teenblaq: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
RockHard:

Omo, you people don dey perfect dis Oluwole business, but una still dey fvck up. Una dey go forge certificates to decieve Nigerians but your scams won't work. The certificate you displayed is as fake as Grindgory Obi's. I have attached evidence to show you people are scammers. Zoom in and spot the difference.

Can you state clearly the errors or forgery there? Because I see no error there.. I can see a letter before the six digits at the top of both certificates.

And the numbers in words are actually correct.. Peter's obi own says the same thing with the 1999' own.

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by RockHard: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Show them no mercy.

We must break their necks. angry Dem wan package fraud give us? Naanuuuuuuu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by kcnwaigbo: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Biased website and biased mods.This is why Twitter will always be above petty sites like this
Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by cktheluckyman: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
RockHard:

just because you were not opportuned to go to school you would have known that convocations were mainly done on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Statement By Media Aide: Why The Mischief From Nairaland by CaptainAyub: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Va
[/b]

Seun is now on full time anti Igbo mode.
Check his twitter page,u'll be shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Can Tinubu Win The North? / Attacks In South-west Will End Soon, I’ll Bring Back Yoruba Nation - Igboho / If Almajiri Can Master Quaran, It Means They're Very Intelligent - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.