Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own (62413 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Fact Check - Did Peter Obi Own Any Residential House In Lagos? / EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
DeOTR:

No na, guy! My convocation day was in October, whereas the date on my certificate is July 23rd of the same year.
Your graduation date is the day the school senate approves the results not your convocation day.

Don’t mind the olodos. That’s the mistake the Oluwole boys who did certificate made. Senates don’t sit on weekends to approve results.

A lot of students don’t even know their senates or governing council must approve the final results of students before certificates can be issued.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Oga calm down with your reverse psychology..

If you really know what is certifcate forgery.
If he Obi fronted GCE. he is right constitutionally to contest.. But if he fronts a BSc and later he is found wanting for fake result. At that point, there will be a case of forgery. .... This very document flying like Corona mīght be from the opposition.. Beware

Nobody is using reverse psychology oga, you're the one dodging the facts. The question remains, why did he submit only GCE result if he graduated from UNN

I know the universities I attended and the grades I achieved and I would be glad to defend them if anyone accuses me of forgery - this is how it should be.

As much as I dislike Tinubu as a presidential candidate, he was able to prove his academic qualification when people were doubting. The officials at the Chicago university verified his degree, so now we know we can't pin Tinubu for not having a certificate.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by stanisbaratheon: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

Bring it on and I would show you how retard you are.

It's funny to see a supposed adult reason with his anus instead of brains. Oh! I forgot, you have kunu in your head as brains.

Until you prove the Obi's certificate is fake, I think you should shut that hole you call a mouth. You can't be smarter than the people working in INEC. Oh! you think the INEC don't verify every certificates presented to them? How old are you boy. What a scum.

A condom could have saved us this depression you're constituting on this platform. I see the way you are marauding about attacking everyone with contrary opinion. I'm sure you had a terrible childhood.

Don't bring your disfigured and dysfunctional childhood experience to a public platform next time. Silly as mfker.

You can call the mods on me now, stupid ass imp.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

It's funny to see a supposed adult reason with his anus instead of brains. Oh! I forgot, you have kunu in your head as brains.

Until you prove the Obi's certificate is fake, I think you should shut that hole you call a mouth. You can't be smarter than the people working in INEC. Oh! you think the INEC don't verify every certificates presented to them? How old are you boy. What a scum.

A condom could have saved us this depression you're constituting on this platform. I see the way you are marauding about attacking everyone with contrary opinion. I'm sure you had a terrible childhood.

Don't bring your disfigured and dysfunctional childhood experience to a public platform next time. Silly as mfker.

You can call the mods on me now, stupid ass imp.

Is that all? You still belong to the group. Anumpa.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by stanisbaratheon: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

Is that all? You still belong to the group. Anumpa.

Afor Azu
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

Afor Azu

Otun nnegi. Biafla last year; presidency agitation in 2022. Confused mofos. Greedy and hypocrites.

You think the core Hausa/Fulani Muslim North will allow your betrayal tribe to rule them after killing their generals and leaving your own? Why do you think the north always aligns with the southwest when election comes? It is because Adekunle Fajuyi laid down his life for Ironsi to prove to the north that he was not in support of what your greedy, insincere, back-bitters, everly-bittered fore fathers who you carry their DNAs 100% did. I know your otinpu-following father didn’t remember to tell you history before he died of tobacco sniffing.

You think the type of mind game politics your dubious Obi is trying to play will get him the post? Don’t worry. You will soon add high BP to the Diabetes that’s is worrying you, before and after 2023 elections.

You will always labour in vain, politically. The north has planned and hatched your generational downfall before your mama was toasted at afo market.

This is a seed the north has sown in their unborn generations. The ones that have been germinated cannot be cut down by 1 trillion of Igbo generations. And your fore fathers know this. Have you seen any eastern governor come out boldly to support your wuruwuru Biafra presidential candidate who is busy jumping from one party to the other? Someone that cannot win a local government chairmanship election if not he has god father wants to cajole Nigerians into voting for him so that he can sue the opportunity to build his business empire.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by stanisbaratheon: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

Otun nnegi. Biafla last year; presidency agitation in 2022. Confused mofos. Greedy and hypocrites.

You think the core Hausa/Fulani Muslim North will allow your betrayal tribe to rule them after killing their generals and leaving your own? Why do you think the north always aligns with the southwest when election comes? It is because Adekunle Fajuyi laid down his life for Ironsi to prove to the north that he was not in support of what your greedy, insincere, back-bitters, everly-bittered fore fathers who you carry their DNAs 100%. I know your otinpu-following father didn’t remember to tell you history before he died of tobacco sniffing.

You think the type of mind game politics your dubious Obi is trying to play will get him the post? Don’t worry. You will soon add high BP to the Diabetes that’s is worrying you, before and after 2023 elections.

You will always labour in vain, politically. The north has planned and hatched your generational downfall before your mama was toasted at afo market.

This is a seed the north has sown in their unborn generations. The ones that have been inated cannot be cut down by 1 trillion of Igbo generations. And your fore fathers know this. Have you seen any eastern governor come out boldly to support your wuruwuru Biafra presidential candidate who is busy jumping from one party to the other? Someone that cannot win a local government chairmanship election is not he has god father.

I didn't bother ready your jargons because I am not Igbo. You are so dumb and Predictable grin It is because of people like you that I don't talk much on politics here. your tribal war of attrition is evident of your insanity. You call yourself a Nigerian but you are picking on the next man because he is not your tribesman. You fat water buffalo

I knew you threw in that Igbo line in your last mention just to test me if I could understand Igbo. Yes I understand Igbo without being Igbo you tribal bigot.

Now run back to your cave you jobless monkey. afor anu grin
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
MonsieurX:

Nobody is using reverse psychology oga, you're the one dodging the facts. The question remains, why did he submit only GCE result if he graduated from UNN

I know the universities I attended and the grades I achieved and I would be glad to defend them if anyone accuses me of forgery - this is how it should be.

As much as I dislike Tinubu as a presidential candidate, he was able to prove his academic qualification when people were doubting. The officials at the Chicago university verified his degree, so now we know we can't pin Tinubu for not having a certificate.

Check thiz Image attached..

Please and please again. Stop fooling urself online..

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

I didn't bother ready your jargons because I am not Igbo. You are so dumb and Predictable grin It is because of people like you that I don't talk much on politics here. your tribal war of attrition is evident of your insanity. You call yourself a Nigerian but you are picking on the next man because he is not your tribesman. You fat water buffalo

I knew you threw in that Igbo line in your last mention just to test me if I could understand Igbo. Yes I understand Igbo without being Igbo you tribal bigot.

Now run back to your cave you jobless monkey. afor anu grin

I care not the God-forsaken tribe you could have come. You are still part of the packs of disillusioned Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by saintkeppy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nchenches:

In bold.

Any clerk at the embassy could easily be bribed by Tinubu to respond to the Chicago University that Tinubu's forged O'Level Certificate was real. Those days, there was no electronic information exchange system to make communication easier. Post Office letter was the main thing.

You can't say for sure that any clerk could be bribed by Tinubu, you're assuming, I actually mearnt letters mailed via Nigerian post office to the embassy.

If Tinubu actually does, then his opponents should dig deep to unravel it, instead of saying something they can't verify. He remains innocent of the allegations, until he is proven in the competent court of Jurisdiction.

I am not a sentimental public analyst attached to some kind of emotions.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by saintkeppy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nchenches:

In bold.

Any clerk at the embassy could easily be bribed by Tinubu to respond to the Chicago University that Tinubu's forged O'Level Certificate was real. Those days, there was no electronic information exchange system to make communication easier. Post Office letter was the main thing.

You can't say for sure that any clerk could be bribed by Tinubu, you're assuming, I actually mearnt letters mailed via Nigerian post office to the embassy.

If Tinubu actually does, then his opponents should dig deep to unravel it, instead of saying something they can't verify. He remains innocent of the allegations, until he is proven in the competent court of Jurisdiction.

I support Mr. Peter Obi, &i'm not a sentimental public analyst attached to some kind of emotions.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by saintkeppy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nchenches:

In bold.

I support Mr. Peter Obi as President &i'm not a sentimental public analyst attached to some kind of emotions.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by stanisbaratheon: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

I care not the God-forsaken tribe you could have come. You are still part of the packs of disillusioned Nigerians.

Cone head. You are a broken man. You need help. Were you abused as a child? Do you need a hug? Nobody need to be told that you have a mental disorder. That crack you are sniffing is obviously taking a toll on you. dumb fvck.

You better drop that tribal mindset of yours before you die of seizure or heart attack.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by DeOTR: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Convocation doesn't happen immediately. On convocation, yes, you obtain your certificate, sealed. They could merge 2 to 3 sets together, depending on school's system. You pay for the certificate as well. But before graduation, you are issued a statement of result. It's valid forever. I graduated from Ilorin early 2000s and I've never been there to process my certificate till date. Only a few of my course mates who were around attended the convocation. All places where I had worked, including my post graduate degrees, home and abroad, na my statement of result I present with my Transcript. Certificate is ceremonial. Obi isn't compelled to obtain one. The statement suffices and the onus is on the challenger to approach UNN, same way a petitioner went to UI in Obaseki's case. It's that simple. Obaseki didn't even listen to them. He left them ranting on the social media. The same people even sued UI sef, lol.
I don't know how you did it, but you can't have transcripts unless you have your certificate (which is always ready before the transcripts).
I also graduated in the 2000s (late though), but I got my certificate immediately after convocation (which was just before the new session after we graduated). For as long as I know, Ilorin do their convocation year in, year out. They don't merge multiple sets, neither do they issue statements of results. You get your certificate immediately. It was the transcripts I had to go back to collect. Even now, they issue both certificate and personal transcripts on graduation.
Abandoning your own certificate for 38 years, just because you have a temporary statement of result, in my own opinion, is not a good attitude someone wanting to lead a nation should have.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Eriokanmi: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
DeOTR:

I don't know how you did it, but you can't have transcripts unless you have your certificate (which is always ready before the transcripts).
I also graduated in the 2000s (late though), but I got my certificate immediately after convocation (which was just before the new session after we graduated). For as long as I know, Ilorin do their convocation year in, year out. They don't merge multiple sets, neither do they issue statements of results. You get your certificate immediately. It was the transcripts I had to go back to collect. Even now, they issue both certificate and personal transcripts on graduation.
Abandoning your own certificate for 38 years, just because you have a temporary statement of result, in my own opinion, is not a good attitude someone wanting to lead a nation should have.
So you can now get both transcripts and certificate on graduation? Amazing! Things are changing really.

By the way, I didn't mean unilorin merged sets for convocation. I was making instances, depending on institution and their policies. Schools do that. Same applies to issuance of statement of results and certificates. In some schools, when you're graduating, you are issued a statement of result. On convocation day, you pick your certificate and leave. Nowadays, a lot has changed. When I was admitted, I presented my waec statement of result and used same for my registration. It was bearing the name of my school on my school's letterhead. Now, no university would admit you with that. You must present a generatd result from waec portal for before being admitted.

You cannot blame Obi for not obtaining his cerficate, even 100 years after graduation if it's not necessary or compulsory. If inec made it a compulsion, he'd have obtained a certificate and submitted. Maybe INEC would make it mandatory in future elections, I wouldn't know. Like i said, things are changing .life is dynamic. When I wrote my waec and GCE, my age wasn't there when result came out but today, you see their age showing on it, even passport photo. We never had such in my time. Also, waec certificate would take up to 3-4 years to be released in those days. But now, certificate is out 6 months after waec result is released. I remember when I was being screened. I had to go to waec office to obtain my certificate then and it was because the school asked for it as one of the mandatory requirements for screening. In same vein, had inec seen it as mandatory, Peter Obi I know would have submitted a certificate so, you cannot blame him.
INEC didn't say it's mandatory. From what I learnt, you could even submit a document to inec and still approach them that you're withdrawing it from your file, no wahala at all. Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State submitted OAU engineering result to inec when vying for a senatorial position but when he was contesting for governorship post, he withdrew it and submitted only waec. Inec allowed him.

All these fuss about Obi's degree result should rest jare. Anyone who's in doubt of it's veracity should simply approach UNN. It's that simple.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by tediks: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
oikirodah:
Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Peter Obi's Own (Photos)

Where's oga Atiku's certificate

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/another-bombshell-as-tinubus-certificates-emerges-while-nigerians-point-to-significant-discrepancies-in-peter-obis-certificatephotos/amp/
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
So you can now get both transcripts and certificate on graduation? Amazing! Things are changing really.

By the way, I didn't mean unilorin merged sets for convocation. I was making instances, depending on institution and their policies. Schools do that. Same applies to issuance of statement of results and certificates. In some schools, when you're graduating, you are issued a statement of result. On convocation day, you pick your certificate and leave. Nowadays, a lot has changed. When I was admitted, I presented my waec statement of result and used same for my registration. It was bearing the name of my school on my school's letterhead. Now, no university would admit you with that. You must present a generatd result from waec portal for before being admitted.

You cannot blame Obi for not obtaining his cerficate, even 100 years after graduation if it's not necessary or compulsory. If inec made it a compulsion, he'd have obtained a certificate and submitted. Maybe INEC would make it mandatory in future elections, I wouldn't know. Like i said, things are changing .life is dynamic. When I wrote my waec and GCE, my age wasn't there when result came out but today, you see their age showing on it, even passport photo. We never had such in my time. Also, waec certificate would take up to 3-4 years to be released in those days. But now, certificate is out 6 months after waec result is released. I remember when I was being screened. I had to go to waec office to obtain my certificate then and it was because the school asked for it as one of the mandatory requirements for screening. In same vein, had inec seen it as mandatory, Peter Obi I know would have submitted a certificate so, you cannot blame him.
INEC didn't say it's mandatory. From what I learnt, you could even submit a document to inec and still approach them that you're withdrawing it from your file, no wahala at all. Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State submitted OAU engineering result to inec when vying for a senatorial position but when he was contesting for governorship post, he withdrew it and submitted only waec. Inec allowed him.

All these fuss about Obi's degree result should rest jare. Anyone who's in doubt of it's veracity should simply approach UNN. It's that simple.

Can you say this about Buhari too: All these fuss about Buhari's degree result should rest jare. Anyone who's in doubt of it's veracity should simply approach NDA. It's that simple.

Hypocrites that were disturbing Buhari to post his results, even after winning the elections. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Buksaylor:

Breaking News: Prof Charles Arinzechukwu Igwe, Vice-Chancellor of UNN said Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi graduated from UNN with 2nd class lower and won 6 meritorious awards while in school. He also said Peter used his father's influence to train 6 students while schooling with them.

He narratted that 2nd class lower is first class in all the universities in Nigeria and said Peter was not for once invited by Senate of the school for any reason whatsoever and said the certificate was from UNN.

He said those who care to investigate should go to school E-mail box and that Registrar is available to reply citing that 14, 000 Nigerians have inquired from yesterday alone.
LOL, the new VC said this. Chai, you can lie. Drop video please. Why not tell your Peter obi to post his results, simple.

The thing is you don't know the truth, obi graduated with pass, the second class lower certificate out there was forged to hide it. Mumu
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Demolakay: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

We know your type. Quarter-baked graduates. So lazy. Nothing upstairs. Looking for a miracle-worker president.
Your papa hadn’t wooed your clerical mama when I graduated top of my class. Shortcut finders. You all will rot in the corrupt contraption called Nigeri.a. Following religious emotions and his daddy GOs sermons in choosing who would lead him.

Stupid irritant���

Ur papa will b surprised, his foolish son is nw a full time nuisance on social media.
Wen i graduated from d university of Lagos, am sure u were still doing police nd thief wit ur peers ��

Not to talk of chasing Àgbàdo nd Cassava bills online.

Weyrey, tinks he is older Dan everybody. pẹlẹ ooo! mr Methuselah...

Ur nt following ur G.Os sermon, bt ur following d direction of ur stomach. Dats why it was vry easy for u to commercialize ur conscience.

D man is even talking Abt corruption, wen he is backing d most corrupt politician in Nigeria at d moment .

I � at ur stupidity. Ago to rọ pe owun gbọn! shaki n she bi ọra .
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Eriokanmi: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Can you say this about Buhari too: All these fuss about Buhari's degree result should rest jare. Anyone who's in doubt of it's veracity should simply approach NDA. It's that simple.

Hypocrites that were disturbing Buhari to post his results, even after winning the elections. Hypocrites
It's not fair to generalise people's opinions anytime such an issue as this comes up. Just so you know, I voted buhari in 2015 and supported him in my area. I remain a fan of Buhari till tomorrow. I didn't vote buhari in 2015 because he was in the apc or because tinubu sponsored him. I voted him based on his antecedents. Unfortunately, baba couldn't do much cos of his health and old age. Also, civilian regime is different from the military regime in which you can take any decision as a leader and get away with it. National assembly handicapped him in a lot of decisions. I may not like some of his policies but he's done his bits. Emilokan can't even do half. Kiishe t'epe. That's why he won't get there . Obi lokan
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's not fair to generalise people's opinions anytime such an issue as this comes up. Just so you know, I voted buhari in 2015 and supported him in my area. I remain a fan of Buhari till tomorrow. I didn't vote buhari in 2015 because he was in the apc or because tinubu sponsored him. I voted him based on his antecedents. Unfortunately, baba couldn't do much cos of his health and old age. Also, civilian regime is different from the military regime in which you can take any decision as a leader and get away with it. National assembly handicapped him in a lot of decisions. I may not like some of his policies but he's done his bits. Emilokan can't even do half. Kiishe t'epe. That's why he won't get there . Obi lokan
You just tried to avoid my question. You replied a simple question with a whole load of nonesense. I'm not going to divert into another topic with you, who d fvck care about who you voted for 2015. We are talking about certificate scandals, you are giving us tales of moonlight
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Demolakay:

Stupid irritant���

Ur papa will b surprised, his foolish son is nw a full time nuisance on social media.
Wen i graduated from d university of Lagos, am sure u were still doing police nd thief wit ur peers ��

Not to talk of chasing Àgbàdo nd Cassava bills online.

Weyrey, tinks he is older Dan everybody. pẹlẹ ooo! mr Methuselah...

Ur nt following ur G.Os sermon, bt ur following d direction of ur stomach. Dats why it was vry easy for u to commercialize ur conscience.

D man is even talking Abt corruption, wen he is backing d most corrupt politician in Nigeria at d moment .

I � at ur stupidity. Ago to rọ pe owun gbọn! shaki n she bi ọra .

We have seen it in how you write. Set awon pari ‘se alaristo gbomo f’oga. Running errands for saboteurs in Nigeria and calling it work. Stress has nearly killed weere. Waking up at 4am to join staff bus at 6am and returning home at 11:30pm in the night. Heavily frustrated dingbat.

So me where I support APC. I only tried to be balanced. The certificate that your heartbreaker-to-be is carrying around has flaws. Why didn’t he use it? It was displayed by people online. Your sentimentally chosen president of the Yeeboh used GCE. Why didn’t he tender his BSc irrespective of his 3rd class? You would have seen how he would be disgraced. A president that graduated before having GCE. Take this to your mama: non of the presidential contestants can save your scu.m country called Nigeria. Ok? Let it sink into your head today. You can screenshot this comment and keep till after 2023.

Na so you would all end it in that your yeye country.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Demolakay: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

We have seen it in how you write. Set awon pari ‘se alaristo gbomo f’oga. Running errands for saboteurs in Nigeria and calling it work. Stress has nearly killed weere. Waking up at 4am to join staff bus at 6am and returning home at 11:30pm in the night. Heavily frustrated dingbat.

So me where I support APC. I only tried to be balanced. The certificate that your heartbreaker-to-be is carrying around has flaws. Why didn’t he use it? It was displayed by people online. Your sentimentally chosen president of the Yeeboh used GCE. Why didn’t he tender his BSc irrespective of his 3rd class? You would have seen how he would be disgraced. A president that graduated before having GCE. Take this to your mama: non of the presidential contestants can save your scu.m country called Nigeria. Ok? Let it sink into your head today. You can screenshot this comment and keep till after 2023.

Na so you would all end it in that your yeye country.

Yen! yen! yen! taking delight in writing gibberish. All talk no substance. weyrey dnt even know wat i do.
Waking up 6:00am is dat wat u do? is dat ur modus operandi?

U can write well, bt u wrote ok nd put a question mark dere. are u asking questions? ���

U portray urself as being bright, meanwhile ur brain says something different. If ur bright as u claim, d right authority to confer nd confirm if Obi's certificate is genuine or not is d skul authority. A supposed learned person dat u call urself shld know, bt like I said ur demeanor is at variance wit ur supposed educational accomplishments.

If I were u, i just keep my mouth shut, take dinner nd go to bed.

slp well Mr Methuselah.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Eriokanmi: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Viraltrends123:

You just tried to avoid my question. You replied a simple question with a whole load of nonesense. I'm not going to divert into another topic with you, who d fvck care about who you voted for 2015. We are talking about certificate scandals, you are giving us tales of moonlight
You're so incoherent. I told you I voted Buhari. I knew he possessed that waec result and was authentic. So, are you haply now?
By the way, who committed the certificate scandal here? Which court says so? Did UNN deny issuing the certificate? Keep chasing shadows grin
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Demolakay:

Yen! yen! yen! taking delight in writing gibberish. All talk no substance. weyrey dnt even know wat i do.
Waking up 6:00am is dat wat u do? is dat ur modus operandi?

U can write well, bt u wrote ok nd put a question mark dere. are u asking questions? ���

U portray urself as being bright, meanwhile ur brain says something different. If ur bright as u claim, d right authority to confer nd confirm if Obi's certificate is genuine or not is d skul authority. A supposed learned person dat u call urself shld know, bt like I said ur demeanor is at variance wit ur supposed educational accomplishments.

If I were u, i just keep my mouth shut, take dinner nd go to bed.

slp well Mr Methuselah.

Authorities don’t confirm or deny such, until they are compelled to talk. If you are true supporter of Peter Obi who stole state funds and went to stash it abroad, write UNN for confirmation and clarifications. You may route it through one of your charge-and-bail HoeB lawyer supporters too so as to let your messiah of the hook of document falsification. Eyin omo Iran k’iran. A’fo’fun gbemu. They know nothing other than to press phone and listen to songs. Boxers of 2 months is still on were unwashed. Mention what you do and your company name and see if I won’t find a way to convince your manager to sack you. Just dare it. You are a buffoon. Just an e-rat following the band wagon of sentimental motivational speakers-turned pastors cluelessly. You think it is by choosing from a religion or by choosing from a tribe that the Europeans and Americans developed.

I challenge you to post all your educational and professional certificates publicly here and let’s assess your stinking sense of reasoning.

It has shown in how you write that your O’levels was through pari’se in Amula Saliu around Iyan f’owo ro’gi on Ile-Ife - Ondo Road. That’s why you don’t recognize your right hand form left. You don’t know how to argue constructively.

Hope non of your games cuts this night. Hopeless son-of-a-retard. They will beat the hell out of your Hoebituary in 2023 and you would enter depression.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Who committed the certificate scandal here? Which court says so? Did UNN deny issuing the certificate? Keep chasing shadows grin
Still diverting. Why didn't Obi just post his results for the world to just see
Why did obi submit GCE instead of his bachelor's degree Why is it the the only certificate that is flying arround is having so much errors So because UNN are silent, it means they acknowledge his results. Why did he write GCE 2 years after graduation from university Hypocrites.

I don't even need you to answer those questions. My main point is why are you an hypocrites, why can't you say all those when Buhari didn't submit a bsc?
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Eriokanmi: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

Authorities don’t confirm or deny such, until they are compelled to talk. If you are true supporter of Peter Obi who stole state funds and went to stash it abroad, write UNN for confirmation and clarifications. You may route it through one of your charge-and-bail HoeB lawyer supporters too so as to let your messiah of the hook of document falsification. Eyin omo Iran k’iran. A’fo’fun gbemu. They know nothing other than to press phone and listen to songs. Boxers of 2 months is still on were unwashed. Mention what you do and your company name and see if I won’t find a way to convince your manager to sack you. Just dare it. You are a buffoon. Just an e-rat following the band wagon of sentimental motivational speakers-turned pastors cluelessly. You think it is by choosing from a religion or by choosing from a tribe that the Europeans and Americans developed.

I challenge you to post all your educational and professional certificates publicly here and let’s assess your stinking sense of reasoning.

It has shown in how you write that your O’levels was through pari’se in Amula Saliu around Iyan f’owo ro’gi on Ile-Ife - Ondo Road. That’s why you don’t recognize your right hand form left. You don’t know how to argue constructively.

Hope non of your games cuts this night. Hopeless son-of-a-retard. They will beat the hell out of your Hoebituary in 2023 and you would enter depression.
Oro Obi se wa kaę lara bayii shocked shocked?

Anyone in doubt should approach UNN naw. After all, Obaseki's petitioners approached UI and the school confirmed they issued the degree certificate. It's that simple. Make we rest ę jowo
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Anyone in doubt should approach UNN naw. After all, Obaseki's petitioners approached UI and the school confirmed they issued the degree certificate. It's that simple. Make we rest ę jowo

I have nothing to gain there jare, truly. It is that yeye Demola boy who knows nothing about the dynamics of how things work.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Why didn't you go to Buhari's school while you were busy asking for his certificate? Or didn't you know his school. Why can't you or your Obi go and collect transcript and just post it. Orrr All of you, it's noise you can make, you can't get transcript of your candidates certificate. Why would a serious candidate not have a copy of his certificate in a file by his side. Hypocrites.

You think we don't know the truth.
We seen it, it was shared all over twitter, even Obi won't dare to submitted.

Obi graduated with pass, Obi GCE result date is 2 years younger than that of his Bachelor's degree, Obi spent 6 years in the university. He is just lucky to be from a rich family with connections. Connection is the number 1 key to success in Nigeria, if not...
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Eriokanmi: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Why didn't you go to Buhari's school while you were busy asking for his certificate? Or didn't you know his school. Why can't you or your Obi go and collect transcript and just post it. Orrr All of you, it's noise you can make, you can't get transcript of your candidates certificate. Why would a serious candidate not have a copy of his certificate in a file by his side. Hypocrites.

You think we don't know the truth.
We seen it, it was shared all over twitter, even Obi won't dare to submitted.

Obi graduated with pass, Obi GCE result date is 2 years younger than that of his Bachelor's degree, Obi spent 6 years in the university. He is just lucky to be from a rich family with connections. Connection is the number 1 key to success in Nigeria, if not...
grin. You get time. How many monikers does only you have here? Say the truth and shame the devil tongue
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
grin. You get time. How many monikers does only you have here? Say the truth and shame the devil tongue
So, this is your reply. I will leave the curse to go after you, you foolish being.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch / President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.