Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own (62418 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Fact Check - Did Peter Obi Own Any Residential House In Lagos? / EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by jamace(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
MonsieurX:

Nobody is using reverse psychology oga, you're the one dodging the facts. The question remains, why did he submit only GCE result if he graduated from UNN

I know the universities I attended and the grades I achieved and I would be glad to defend them if anyone accuses me of forgery - this is how it should be.

As much as I dislike Tinubu as a presidential candidate, he was able to prove his academic qualification when people were doubting. The officials at the Chicago university verified his degree, so now we know we can't pin Tinubu for not having a certificate.
@Highlighted, Peter Obi submitted all his certificates, including his Degree certificate.

Don't allow Agbadorians to confuse you, except you are one. grin

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Rule 2 broken.

Call them naa. In the middle of the night, they block me for a year, then what, your balls doubles their diameter, and your sperm increases by 0.2 litres, congratulations, ode
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by jamace(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
MonsieurX:

Nobody is using reverse psychology oga, you're the one dodging the facts. The question remains, why did he submit only GCE result if he graduated from UNN

I know the universities I attended and the grades I achieved and I would be glad to defend them if anyone accuses me of forgery - this is how it should be.

As much as I dislike Tinubu as a presidential candidate, he was able to prove his academic qualification when people were doubting. The officials at the Chicago university verified his degree, so now we know we can't pin Tinubu for not having a certificate.
@Highlighted,
Dont mind these AGBADORIANS. Tinubu did only a diploma course of less than 2 years - August 1977 to June 1979 in Chicago.

They claimed Tinubu got BSc, but a scrutiny of the Degree certificate and the "To whom it may concern" letter from alleged Chicago university shows that Tinubu did only a diploma course of 2 years - August 1977 to June 1979.

How did Tinubu make first class from a diploma course of less than 2 years? Probably he used his influence as BOBO CHICAGO to acquire the fake Degree. grin

I wonder why INEC could not detect the fraud in Tinubu certificate.

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
jamace:

@Highlighted, Peter Obi submitted all his certificates, including his Degree certificate.

Don't allow Agbadorians to confuse you, except you are one. grin
MonsieurX

Why would a presidential candidate hide his certificates, what message is he trying to pass. When Buhari did the same, why is it that you guys were wailing for many years, saying he has only NEPA bill, now we are not hearing anything about NEPA bill again, even his aide said paper qualification is useless, Hypocrites.

Whenever someone tries to say the truth, they will shift the post by saying Agbadonians. Cant we all be unbiased for once. Why all this hypocrisy. Must we follow politicians like zombies.

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
jamace:

@Highlighted,
Dont mind these AGBADORIANS. Tinubu did only a diploma course of less than 2 years - August 1977 to June 1979 in Chicago.

They claimed Tinubu got BSc, but a scrutiny of the Degree certificate and the "To whom it may concern" letter from alleged Chicago university shows that Tinubu did only a diploma course of 2 years - August 1977 to June 1979.

How did Tinubu make first class from a diploma course of less than 2 years? Probably he used his influence as BOBO CHICAGO to acquire the fake Degree. grin

You posted 2 certificates, stating clearly he finished a bachelor degree, and you still call it a diploma, what kind of fool are you. Monsieur, please read the letter this idiot posted, is this guy blind or what. What kind of foolishness is this, must a university degree be 4 years, or did the letter states he studied in Nigerian.

You post a news that Chicago state university disowned him, you yourself still looked for transcript from Chicago state university that states he graduated with a bachelor's degree, then you claimed its a diploma, are you foolish jamace

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by jamace(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You posted 2 certificates, stating clearly he finished a bachelor degree, and you still call it a diploma, what kind of fool are you
No insult pls. Discuss with facts and figures.

Go through the TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN letter. Note the date/duration: from August 1977 to June 1979.

Now, read the so call degree certificate and observe this statement.........the university in witness thereof this Diploma is granted this ....

In conclusion, Tinubu did a 2 years diploma course and does not have a Degree. That's why Tinubu so call Degree Certificate is adjudge forged.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by jamace(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Viraltrends123:
MonsieurX

Why would a presidential candidate hide his certificates, what message is he trying to pass. When Buhari did the same, why is it that you guys were wailing for many years, saying he has only NEPA bill, now we are not hearing anything about NEPA bill again, even his aide said paper qualification is useless, Hypocrites.

Whenever someone tries to say the truth, they will shift the post by saying Agbadonians. Cant we all be unbiased for once. Why all this hypocrisy. Must we follow politicians like zombies.

Peter Obi Degree Certificate is Genuine and he presented it to INEC:

So I am going to breakdown four UNN certificates to show that argument of Peter Obi's certificate being fake is baseless.
Note: I am using the years they graduated to identify the respective certificates to ease identification

1)On the issue of UNN Certificates issued on Saturday:
The 1984,1986 and 1999 certificates were issued on Saturday. UNN is known to do convocations on Saturday (to allow parents and well wishers attend), which is probably why it is dated Saturday

2)On the issue of original stamps:
The 2014 certificate which is the only original copy here (1999 certificate is a coloured photocopy) is seen to not only have an uncolored background decoration, but also has an uncolored seal at the bottom (UNN don't do stamps, they use seals), if you compare to other certificates, you can see the background decoration and seal don't appear when the certificate is photocopied.

3)On the issue of the number at the top right corner, you can see the letter 'D' and the numbers aren't spaced in the 1984 and 1999 certificate, but were spaced in the 2014 copy, indicating UNN made little changes with time, unfortunately it is faded in the 1986 copy.
Also the argument that the number indicates a person's position among the many students that have graduated from the school over the years doesn't hold water comparing the 1984,1999 and 2014 copies especially since it is a popular university established since 1960.

4) I fear newer graduates of UNN may have the wrong notion that Obi's certificate is fake due to some changes made over the years by the university on how their certificates appear which I will show:
-The Honours are now handwritten as seen in 2014 copy compared to the 1984,1986 and 1999 certificates.
-The letter 'D' and the numbers are now spaced as seen in 2014 copy compared to 1986 and 1999 copies.
-The word font which is Gothic style were typed in the empty fields on the 1984,1986 and 1999 copies, but inbthe 2014 copy, the empty fields were written on by hand.

FUTURE ISSUES:
The argument about Obi's certificate not having a stamp which seems peculiar to UNN certificates since the school only uses an uncoloured seal implies that if someone should release a photocopy of his certificate, some ignorant outsiders may see it as fake since the seal doesn't appear on a photocopied copy since these outsiders expect to see some stamp.Thus it may not be until the person releases his original that they will believe him. Obi may not be the last UNN graduate politician to face this.

Read here for pix of the various degree certificates issued by UNN: https://www.nairaland.com/7347633/peter-obi-analysis-four-certificates

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 12:45am On Sep 24, 2022
jamace:

So I am going to breakdown four UNN certificates to show that argument of Peter Obi's certificate being fake is baseless.
Note: I am using the years they graduated to identify the respective certificates to ease identification

The 1984,1986 and 1999 certificates were issued on Saturday. UNN is known to do convocations on Saturday (to allow parents and well wishers attend), which is probably why it is dated Saturday

The 2014 certificate which is the only original copy here (1999 certificate is a coloured photocopy) is seen to not only have an uncolored background decoration, but also has an uncolored seal at the bottom (UNN don't do stamps, they use seals), if you compare to other certificates, you can see the background decoration and seal don't appear when the certificate is photocopied.

3)On the issue of the number at the top right corner, you can see the letter 'D' and the numbers aren't spaced in the 1984 and 1999 certificate, but were spaced in the 2014 copy, indicating UNN made little changes with time, unfortunately it is faded in the 1986 copy.
Also the argument that the number indicates a person's position among the many students that have graduated from the school over the years doesn't hold water comparing the 1984,1999 and 2014 copies especially since it is a popular university established since 1960.

4) I fear newer graduates of UNN may have the wrong notion that Obi's certificate is fake due to some changes made over the years by the university on how their certificates appear which I will show:
-The Honours are now handwritten as seen in 2014 copy compared to the 1984,1986 and 1999 certificates.
-The letter 'D' and the numbers are now spaced as seen in 2014 copy compared to 1986 and 1999 copies.
-The word font which is Gothic style were typed in the empty fields on the 1984,1986 and 1999 copies, but inbthe 2014 copy, the empty fields were written on by hand.

FUTURE ISSUES:
The argument about Obi's certificate not having a stamp which seems peculiar to UNN certificates since the school only uses an uncoloured seal implies that if someone should release a photocopy of his certificate, some ignorant outsiders may see it as fake since the seal doesn't appear on a photocopied copy since these outsiders expect to see some stamp.Thus it may not be until the person releases his original that they will believe him. Obi may not be the last UNN graduate politician to face this.

Read here for pix of the various degree certificates issued by UNN: https://www.nairaland.com/7347633/peter-obi-analysis-four-certificates

LOL, you are just supporting a candidate blindly. You are very foolish.

You are justifying that fake certificate despite all it's errors, something that is trending on unn Twitter, everyone confirmed it's fake. What are you saying.

See, there are many things you don't know, it's not about writing a whole load of rubbish to make you feel you are right.

Obi real certificate is a pass degree, you fool, what are you even saying, that certificate circulating around are typed, check the serial number you fool, shey you people no get sense ni, you will just be following politicians blindly like zombies. Apart from Obi real certificate being a pass degree, his GCE is result is 2 years younger than his certificate. Imagine someone like Tinubu a known corrupt individual boldly posted his certificates several times, you see the confidence, Obi knows he can't fall for the trap. Obi also spent 6 years in the university. See, please and please, just vote for anyone, leave every other person to think for themselves, and not quoting them to prove rubbish, trusting a politician like your father. Idiot. Even Obi himself told his aides not to publish it, you are here saying rubbish analysis.

Please avoid me.

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 12:56am On Sep 24, 2022
jamace:
No insult pls. Discuss with facts and figures.

Go through the TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN letter. Note the date/duration: from August 1977 to June 1979.

Now, read the so call degree certificate and observe this statement.........the university in witness thereof this Diploma is granted this ....

In conclusion, Tinubu did a 2 years diploma course and does not have a Degree. That's why Tinubu so call Degree Certificate is adjudge forged.
See, I'm not abusing you, I'm calling you by your name you foool. You lack comprehension. I wouldn't want to explain anything to you, but for the sake of your children. Idiott.

Both certificate confirmed that he has a bachelor's of business administration with honors. The university resent a transcript that he has a bachelor with honors, INEC confirmed it. Diplome stated in the body of the letter is a term used to categorize all bachelor's degree you fool. maybe you are even a graduate, you don't know what Diploma means, when you hear diploma, your think they are talking about Polytechnic, when you hear college, you think they are talking about college of education. I will leave you to continue wailing, wail foolishly, please don't tag me again.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by jamace(m): 1:16am On Sep 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
See, I'm not abusing you, I'm calling you by your name you foool. You lack comprehension. I wouldn't want to explain anything to you, but for the sake of your children. Idiott.

Both certificate confirmed that he has a bachelor's of business administration with honors. The university resent a transcript that he has a bachelor with honors, INEC confirmed it. Diplome stated in the body of the letter is a term used to categorize all bachelor's degree you fool. maybe you are even a graduate, you don't know what Diploma means, when you hear diploma, your think they are talking about Polytechnic, when you hear college, you think they are talking about college of education. I will leave you to continue wailing, wail foolishly, please don't tag me again.
It is written all over your comments that you are not intelligent. An intelligent person convinces with facts and figures but because you lack intelligence you use insults to scare opponents. Be reminded once more that you cannot intimidate me with insults. I will continue to daze you with facts and figures until you get sense.

How can Diploma be used to categorise a BSc degree certificate? Continue to defend Tinubu's forged Degree certificate.

Tinubu urchins can sell sand in place of sugar to the unenlightened. grin

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by jamace(m): 1:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:

LOL, you are just supporting a candidate blindly. You are very foolish.

You are justifying that fake certificate despite all it's errors, something that is trending on unn Twitter, everyone confirmed it's fake. What are you saying.

See, there are many things you don't know, it's not about writing a whole load of rubbish to make you feel you are right.

Obi real certificate is a pass degree, you fool, what are you even saying, that certificate circulating around are typed, check the serial number you fool, shey you people no get sense ni, you will just be following politicians blindly like zombies. Apart from Obi real certificate being a pass degree, his GCE is result is 2 years younger than his certificate. Imagine someone like Tinubu a known corrupt individual boldly posted his certificates several times, you see the confidence, Obi knows he can't fall for the trap. Obi also spent 6 years in the university. See, please and please, just vote for anyone, leave every other person to think for themselves, and not quoting them to prove rubbish, trusting a politician like your father. Idiot. Even Obi himself told his aides not to publish it, you are here saying rubbish analysis.

Please avoid me.
Insults will not take you any where. Insulting discussants show that you lack home training and that you are not EDUCATED.

If Peter Obi did not submit his degree certificate, why did INEC include it as part of his qualifications on the INEC form?

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 24, 2022
jamace:

FUTURE ISSUES:

Well hopefully these are true, cos I expect nothing less from Obi... A bachelor's degree should be the last thing he doesn't have.

All the same he needs to get clarification or an official statement from UNN, just like Tinubu got from Chicago confirming his degree.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
MonsieurX

Don't mind the hypocrites. I am not even supporting any candidate, but truth be told, how can Obi's certificate be issued on Saturday? Haba, the irregularities are too much na... grin
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 24, 2022
jamace:

@Highlighted,

Please August 1977 - June 1979, might be 2 years, but it's possible he earned a degree if he entered the school at a higher level (direct entry) or if he completed 3 semesters in a year. Many schools allow that, especially abroad, so your argument is baseless... He has a verified Bachelor's degree, that's not even up for debate cos the school has confirmed it.

I love Peter Obi, but let's talk about his certificate, how come it was issued on 15th December 1984 which was a Saturday
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Demolakay: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

Authorities don’t confirm or deny such, until they are compelled to talk. If you are true supporter of Peter Obi who stole state funds and went to stash it abroad, write UNN for confirmation and clarifications. You may route it through one of your charge-and-bail HoeB lawyer supporters too so as to let your messiah of the hook of document falsification. Eyin omo Iran k’iran. A’fo’fun gbemu. They know nothing other than to press phone and listen to songs. Boxers of 2 months is still on were unwashed. Mention what you do and your company name and see if I won’t find a way to convince your manager to sack you. Just dare it. You are a buffoon. Just an e-rat following the band wagon of sentimental motivational speakers-turned pastors cluelessly. You think it is by choosing from a religion or by choosing from a tribe that the Europeans and Americans developed.

I challenge you to post all your educational and professional certificates publicly here and let’s assess your stinking sense of reasoning.

It has shown in how you write that your O’levels was through pari’se in Amula Saliu around Iyan f’owo ro’gi on Ile-Ife - Ondo Road. That’s why you don’t recognize your right hand form left. You don’t know how to argue constructively.

Hope non of your games cuts this night. Hopeless son-of-a-retard. They will beat the hell out of your Hoebituary in 2023 and you would enter depression.

Who is dis lytle anomaly?

Ọmọ Ile-Ife forming Behind�� ashiwere.
Was i d one complaining Abt Obi's certificate? twas minions lyk u, nd as a half baked literate u call urself, u dnt even know d proper channel to channel ur grievance to. Soo much for ur supposed education. Weyrey ọtun le so oyinbo dada��

I dare u to post ur certificate, den i Will post mine for d public to judge. And i dnt want a certificate frm a mushroom school. Like I said , i went to d university of Lagos. one of d best out dere.

I dnt even work for anybody, i employ pple. Am a farmer, employing pple nd i pay Dem salaries.
only a deranged fellow lyk u will tink u can call d manager where I work to sack me. As in! are u nut? are u Sanwoolu or Buhari ni? kilode ti ori é o pe bayi? ur dealer must b vry gud at wat he does. ��

Talking nd ranting Abt Obi's, wen d Tinubu he is supporting is all shades of wrong. Evrytin Abt him is shady. Even everything Abt his supporters too are shady, LYK d foolish one am currently engaging now.

Obi is nt cause of ur frustration in life. Obi has gotten to d crescendo of his career nd aims in life, nd is still aiming for more. Am supporting him because i see potentials, he is nt d best, bt he is beta dan d remaining two contesting.

If ur frustrated soul is nt intune wit his candidacy, go nd meet ur frustrated parent nd ask Dem why?

Ode tun so ibile Yorùbá, oloun kàwé, sugbon she lo n da iru po mo shapa. Odensin.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by lexylaw40: 7:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Obidients see your life
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2022
jamace:
It is written all over your comments that you are not intelligent. An intelligent person convinces with facts and figures but because you lack intelligence you use insults to scare opponents. Be reminded once more that you cannot intimidate me with insults. I will continue to daze you with facts and figures until you get sense.

How can Diploma be used to categorise a BSc degree certificate? Continue to defend Tinubu's forged Degree certificate.

Tinubu urchins can sell sand in place of sugar to the unenlightened. grin
If you decide to continue to be foolish and not google search, who am I to stop you from being and idiot. It's clearly stated on the the certificate that Bola A Tinubu has been confered Bachelor's degree in business administration with honors. In both certificate by a university. I'm trying to educate you on what the body of the letter means, are you wiser than INEC. Simple google search, you won't. Please don't tag me, I don't have time, if you tag me, you will receive a lifetime curse, don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2022
Demolakay:

Was i d one complaining Abt Obi's certificate? twas minions lyk u, nd as a half baked literate u call urself, u dnt even know d proper channel to channel ur grievance to. Soo much for ur supposed education. Weyrey ọtun le so oyinbo dada��

I dare u to post ur certificate, den i Will post mine for d public to judge. And i dnt want a certificate frm a mushroom school. Like I said , i went to d university of Lagos. one of d best out dere.

I dnt even work for anybody, i employ pple. Am a farmer, employing pple nd i pay Dem salaries.
only a deranged fellow lyk u will tink u can call d manager where I work to sack me. As in! are u nut? are u Sanwoolu or Buhari ni? kilode ti ori é o pe bayi? ur dealer must b vry gud at wat he does. ��

Talking nd ranting Abt Obi's, wen d Tinubu he is supporting is all shades of wrong. Evrytin Abt him is shady. Even everything Abt his supporters too are shady, LYK d foolish one am currently engaging now.

Obi is nt cause of ur frustration in life. Obi has gotten to d crescendo of his career nd aims in life, nd is still aiming for more. Am supporting him because i see potentials, he is nt d best, bt he is beta dan d remaining two contesting.

If ur frustrated soul is nt intune wit his candidacy, go nd meet ur frustrated parent nd ask Dem why?

Ode tun so ibile Yorùbá, oloun kàwé, sugbon she lo n da iru po mo shapa. Odensin.
Oponu, you feel you are the only one that can curse. Your business will end up the way started and left Anambra after many years of work say amen. Oponu Alainironu, Ago.

Is Tinubu the cause of your frustration, you idiot. Who the Bleep care if you have farm, a farm, you are already making mouth online, and showing off online, very foolish thing.

VanautuWycombe, is this not a 2012 post of Obi, https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing , this people are idiot, they want to vote for a former governor that his people were even complaining that while he was serving, to rule over Nigeria. All because, a billionaire like him came out to say he has just 2 shoes and one wrist watch, idiots, they've used mumu to get into their head, they now feel they can curse anyone who goes against him

I don't want to curse you guys these morning, for the sake of the people working for you, because if you let me serve you the same thing you are serving others, I bet you, you will regret it.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2022
jamace:

Insults will not take you any where. Insulting discussants show that you lack home training and that you are not EDUCATED.

If Peter Obi did not submit his degree certificate, why did INEC include it as part of his qualifications on the INEC form?
Where in my post did I mention that Obi didn't submit his degree qualifications to INEC.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Demolakay: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Oponu, you feel you are the only one that can curse. Your business will end up the way started and left Anambra after many years of work say amen. Oponu Alainironu, Ago.

Is Tinubu the cause of your frustration, you idiot. Who the Bleep care if you have farm, a farm, you are already making mouth online, and showing off online, very foolish thing.

VanautuWycombe, is this not a 2012 post of Obi, https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-ob

i-doing , this people are idiot, they want to vote for a former governor that his people were even complaining that while he was serving, to rule over Nigeria. All because, a billionaire like him came out to say he has just 2 shoes and one wrist watch, idiots, they've used mumu to get into their head, they now feel they can curse anyone who goes against him

I don't want to curse you guys these morning, for the sake of the people working for you, because if you let me serve you the same thing you are serving others, I bet you, you will regret it.

u see... I know from d beginning dat ur a Batist, bt ur trying to hide it.

U said pple complain abt peter Obi's government in 2012. It's normal. Even during Fashola government, despite doing his best. pple still complain. U cannot satisfy evrybody.

If u want to know abt d achievements of Peter Obi, go online u will find a lot dere.
And don't compare Peter obi wit Tinubu. Peter is beta Dan him by far!

Even in Lagos where Tinubu held sway for 8 years, most pple dnt like him. dey knw he is a thief, a crook, a pilferer, who has nd is still pilfering d resources of s state, nd sharing it among his cronies.
If he is dat good, Soo many pple in Lagos will endorse him. Go around Lagos, nd sample d Mind of d pple. Despite d fact dat d state is very rich, look around Lagos nd c d development, nd compare with d money d state is generating. As at dis moment, d state debt is 780billion naira! Dis is a state generating 50billion evry month.

Tinubu own two private jets, hundreds of properties scattered evrywhere! Even his children who are without any paid job, except for Seyi, has properties in choice locations. because deir father has d Treasury of d state in his pocket.

Obi was a billionaire, bfor becoming governor. wen he became governor, he sanitized d state. Won election wit a new party, built hospitals, invested in education, Built roads, improved security in d state etc. Despite d fact dat d state is poor,. he left money for d incoming government.

Since he left office, he was nva paid a pension, collected nothing from d government. If ur comparing such person wit Tinubu, den i dnt know wats wrong wit ur conscience.

In conclusion am nt cursing u, u started it first. And am not Igbo, am a full blooded Yoruba man from ogun state.

Ur free to support ur Jagaban, am nt vilifying u for dat, bt a lot of minions has bn paid to come on social media, to malign d personality of Peter Obi, of which we must nt let Dem av a filled day, else! dey turn logic on its head.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2022
Demolakay:

u see... I know from d beginning dat ur a Batist, bt ur trying to hide it.

U said pple complain abt peter Obi's government in 2012. It's normal. Even during Fashola government, despite doing his best. pple still complain. U cannot satisfy evrybody.

If u want to know abt d achievements of Peter Obi, go online u will find a lot dere.
And don't compare Peter obi wit Tinubu. Peter is beta Dan him by far!

Even in Lagos where Tinubu held sway for 8 years, most pple dnt like him. dey knw he is a thief, a crook, a pilferer, who has nd is still pilfering d resources of s state, nd sharing it among his cronies.
If he is dat good, Soo many pple in Lagos will endorse him. Go around Lagos, nd sample d Mind of d pple. Despite d fact dat d state is very rich, look around Lagos nd c d development, nd compare with d money d state is generating. As at dis moment, d state debt is 780billion naira! Dis is a state generating 50billion evry month.

Tinubu own two private jets, hundreds of properties scattered evrywhere! Even his children who are without any paid job, except for Seyi, has properties in choice locations. because deir father has d Treasury of d state in his pocket.

Obi was a billionaire, bfor becoming governor. wen he became governor, he sanitized d state. Won election wit a new party, built hospitals, invested in education, Built roads, improved security in d state etc. Despite d fact dat d state is poor,. he left money for d incoming government.

Since he left office, he was nva paid a pension, collected nothing from d government. If ur comparing such person wit Tinubu, den i dnt know wats wrong wit ur conscience.

In conclusion am nt cursing u, u started it first. And am not Igbo, am a full blooded Yoruba man from ogun state.

Ur free to support ur Jagaban, am nt vilifying u for dat, bt a lot of minions has bn paid to come on social media, to malign d personality of Peter Obi, of which we must nt let Dem av a filled day, else! dey turn logic on its head.

Show me a thread where Fashola or Tinubu were abused the way Obi was abused in this thread. I've been seeing screenshots of 2008 - 2014 comments of Obi performance as Anambra governor till I saw this thread https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing , I should even post it on front page.

I've been to Anambra, and I can tell your the state isn't in good shape at all. Obi was a billionaire before he became governor according to WHO But Tinubu was poor isn't it.

Fool, let them be decieving you, and keep decieving yourself, your acclaimed billionaire said he only has 2 shoes and one watch, while his children were seen abroad in range Rover, who is decieving who. Saying rubbish to get into people head, while is children studies abroad.

Is the thread not an online source, or what are you telling. For the people of Anambra, that were witnessing his administration to call him names, call him a bad omen, saying that Anambra people voted for failure, so they deserve it, you are here backing him. I now see you guys are zombies. Hypocrites, Liars.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Demolakay:

We have seen you, farmer ‘Demola. No wonder. pass LAG graduate who couldn’t compete well and get good job turned peasants farmer. By their fruits you shall know them. A ti mo irú’yín.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Demolakay: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Show me a thread where Fashola or Tinubu were abused the way Obi was abused in this thread. I've been seeing screenshots of 2008 - 2014 comments of Obi performance as Anambra governor till I saw this thread https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing , I should even post it on front page.

I've been to Anambra, and I can tell your the state isn't in good shape at all. Obi was a billionaire before he became governor according to WHO But Tinubu was poor isn't it.

Fool, let them be decieving you, and keep decieving yourself, your acclaimed billionaire said he only has 2 shoes and one watch, while his children were seen abroad in range Rover, who is decieving who. Saying rubbish to get into people head, while is children studies abroad.

Is the thread not an online source, or what are you telling. For the people of Anambra, that were witnessing his administration to call him names, call him a bad omen, saying that Anambra people voted for failure, so they deserve it, you are here backing him. I now see you guys are zombies. Hypocrites, Liars.

I now know DAT u DNT av sense.

Dis ur English is giving me headache. In DAT ur Batist group, dey dnt screen u bfor giving u dis go nd die job?

U went to Anambra, to do wat? wit d 10k monthly stipends ur paid?

Ur just a recalcitrant blockhead.

It's nt ur fault tho... it's d Agbado nd Cassava meal ur munching on. Arindin..
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Demolakay: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

We have seen you, farmer ‘Demola. No wonder. pass LAG graduate who couldn’t compete well and get good job turned peasants farmer. By their fruits you shall know them. A ti mo irú’yín.

lolz!! dis demented goat���

Everybody going into farming went into it, because dey couldn't get a job due to deir certificate Abi?

Soo all professors, governors, affluent individuals going into farming graduated wit lower grades. Ur brain shld b used as a specimen in lab, expecially for students studying medicine.

pls go nd collect ur stipend nd make sure to eat more Àgbàdo nd Cassava.

Dis is d Lagos ur Tinubu developed.

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:

VanautuWycombe, is this not a 2012 post of Obi, https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing , this people are idiot, they want to vote for a former governor that his people were even complaining that while he was serving, to rule over Nigeria. All because, a billionaire like him came out to say he has just 2 shoes and one wrist watch, idiots, they've used mumu to get into their head, they now feel they can curse anyone who goes against him

Don’t mind the i.di0t. The way he composes shows he is a zombie. He knows nothing about governance and economy. He won’t read that thread.

I got a job in PZ as a controller about 7 years back to go and resume in Anambra State, I had to turn down the offer because of the state of their roads that lead to where the factory is. Everywhere was not accessible. Muddy, flooded and dirty roads. Even big trucks and trailers were getting stocked. Everywhere looked chaotic. I was wondering whether there was governor in that state at all. I had to turn down the offer.
He doesn’t know that he is part of the corrupt society that is not working. He complained that Lagos borrowed. So Lagos should go and do rituals abi, to have money to run Lagos. Ode.
He doesn’t know that debt is the cheapest source of raising money in Finance. He should go and ask investors.

Weerey cannot compete with his one-directional brain in ever-busy Lagos and ran back to his Ikakumo enclave in Eti-ose in Ondo state.

He doesn’t know that China’s shutdown of over 20,000 Gigawatt from its coal-generated electricity, and the aftermath of Covid 19 is affecting global supply chain which caused backlogs of manufacturing orders in China. And Nigeria imports over 90% of what it consumes from China.

The war between Ukraine and Russia too is affecting the whole world. He should come over to Europe and see developed economies complaining.

He thought it is only Nigeria that has problems. In the US, Tesla manufactured some electrical cars and couldn’t manufacture their chargers because the chips used in the charger are in short supply from China. Tesla has to be shipping the cars without charger. He should go and see how Australia couldn’t ship its animal wools to Asia and the economy is groaning.

He should go and check level of inflation on world economies today from 2020.

His country called Nigeria where his dad and mum are/were part of the corruption from early 70s doesn’t manufacture common handkerchief. His civil servant parents were the ones that grounded Nigeria, not even politicians.
From 1999 when Nigeria returned to democracy was when politicians just started building on the bad foundation laid for Nigeria by civil servants. And the civil servants has not stopped.

If Demolakay or what’s his moniker sef, can bribe his way with N1m or more to join common Nigerian Civil Defence Corps so that he can be stealing and practicing his corrupt life, he will o. Olosi couldn’t find a way out.

Nigeria imports nearly everything it needs. So he shouldn’t expect Nigeria’s economy to be good.
He doesn’t know Lagos is even better than his state where he is rearing 50 fish fingerlings, one penn of moribund chickens, 10 snails and farming on 2 plots of land. He thinks he is an employer.

The last time I made more than 100% of all he is boasting to make in 2022 as his gross earning was in 2008. He thinks I am in his league. He said he is an employer. Employer that is using one Agatu to do 400 yam ridges.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2022
Demolakay:

lolz!! dis demented goat���

Everybody going into farming went into it, because dey couldn't get a job due to deir certificate Abi?

Soo all professors, governors, affluent individuals going into farming graduated wit lower grades. Ur brain shld b used as a specimen in lab, expecially for students studying medicine.

pls go nd collect ur stipend nd make sure to eat more Àgbàdo nd Cassava.

Dis is d Lagos ur Tinubu developed.

Show us your mechanized farm that is developed, employer ‘Demola omo baba wolii. Don’t forget to show us pictures from your state that is developed and let’s compare. He is showing blocked drainage due excessive dumping of PET bottles.

The eroded street you showed is a leaner compared to eroded towns and villages all over Anambra where your dreamland president came. A complete 2-storey building just got swallowed by the eroded land recently in one of your president’s cities.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Demolakay:

I now know DAT u DNT av sense.

Dis ur English is giving me headache. In DAT ur Batist group, dey dnt screen u bfor giving u dis go nd die job?

U went to Anambra, to do wat? wit d 10k monthly stipends ur paid?

Ur just a recalcitrant blockhead.

It's nt ur fault tho... it's d Agbado nd Cassava meal ur munching on. Arindin..
You are a big fool and idiot, Oponu, Ago. I just tell you the state of the state your choice candidate governed for about 8years is not eye appealing, your reply is "U went to Anambra, to do what?" Fool.

I dropped an old thread where Anambra people, those who experienced his tenure we complaining, just like there are many thread of people complaining about Buhari's tenure,. https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing , your reply is "I know that you don't have sense"

See this foolish he goat that should be in the zoo,. displaying is foolishness is out, supporting nonesense. Don't let me curse you and your family should be how obi left Anambra. Didinrin.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Demolakay: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

Show us your mechanized farm that is developed, employer ‘Demola omo baba wolii. Don’t forget to show us pictures from your state that is developed and let’s compare. He is showing blocked drainage due excessive dumping of PET bottles.

The eroded street you showed is a leaner compared to eroded towns and villages all over Anambra where your dreamland president came. A complete 2-storey building just got swallowed by the eroded land recently in one of your president’s cities.

Olodo, ode ��
i show am d miracle his performer Tinubu did in Lagos, d Mumu dey look for alibi.

If wit d humongous finances accrued to Lagos, ur Tinubu cannot build proper drainage system, hw e wan take build d life of his Àgbàdo nd Cassava urchins?��

Yaba left needs u, ur a prospective candidate already. Cos i know afta consuming enuf bowl of Àgbàdo nd Cassava, ur oga lace u pple up wit some cracks, in oda to spew irritants vry well online.

He sees dat am writing Yoruba vry well, he'll still saying am from Anambra.

Batist ND common sense are mutually exclusive ��
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Demolakay: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You are a big fool and idiot, Oponu, Ago. I just tell you the state of the state your choice candidate governed for about 8years is not eye appealing, your reply is "U went to Anambra, to do what?" Fool.

I dropped an old thread where Anambra people, those who experienced his tenure we complaining, just like there are many thread of people complaining about Buhari's tenure,. https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing , your reply is "I know that you don't have sense"

See this foolish he goat that should be in the zoo,. displaying is foolishness is out, supporting nonesense. Don't let me curse you and your family should be how obi left Anambra. Didinrin.

BUT Lagos d worst livable city in d world is appealing. Ur brain is full of cow dung!
Infact comparing ur sense nd DAT of an animal,is an insult to d animal kingdom.

Ọpọlọ aayon lo wa lórí e!
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Viraltrends123: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Demolakay:

BUT Lagos d worst livable city in d world is appealing. Ur brain is full of cow dung!
Infact comparing ur sense nd DAT of an animal,is an insult to d animal kingdom.

Ọpọlọ aayon lo wa lórí e!
See this goat, Lagos is the first and only city we have. Lagos is the worst lovable city because it is Africa, population increase, everyone is trooping to Lagos, and that's not the problem of the government. Nevertheless, Lagos being the worst livable city in the world, the least developed of all cities, it's still one of the best place to live in Africa.

You he goat that can't think, you can't research, idiot, oponu ayerada, koni dafun gbogbo yin

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Demolakay:

Olodo, ode ��
i show am d miracle his performer Tinubu did in Lagos, d Mumu dey look for alibi.

If wit d humongous finances accrued to Lagos, ur Tinubu cannot build proper drainage system, hw e wan take build d life of his Àgbàdo nd Cassava urchins?��

Yaba left needs u, ur a prospective candidate already. Cos i know afta consuming enuf bowl of Àgbàdo nd Cassava, ur oga lace u pple up wit some cracks, in oda to spew irritants vry well online.

He sees dat am writing Yoruba vry well, he'll still saying am from Anambra.

Batist ND common sense are mutually exclusive ��
Broken Congo records.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Demolakay: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
See this goat, Lagos is the first and only city we have. Lagos is the worst lovable city because it is Africa, population increase, everyone is trooping to Lagos, and that's not the problem of the government. Nevertheless, Lagos being the worst livable city in the world, the least developed of all cities, it's still one of the best place to live in Africa.

You he goat that can't think, you can't research, idiot, oponu ayerada, koni dafun gbogbo yin

��� ur just a simpleton

Lagos generate more income dan most states in Nigeria, yet it is also d most indebted in Nigeria wit 780billion debts. No b juju b DAT? where d money dey go?

And is Lagos d only populous state in Africa? ur senselessness is irritating me.

Update ur brain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) / Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) / Shekau Appoints Abu Muhammad As New War Commander, Kills Predecessor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.