Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own (62463 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Fact Check - Did Peter Obi Own Any Residential House In Lagos? / EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by emmyloved(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

If you think a 3rd Class in Nigeria in a useless course has more value than a 1st Class in Chicago.... then you are a suitable candidate for the transplant as earlier mentioned.

YES, Peter Obi is a certified dullard. No mincing words.
stop behaving like a child arguing with a toddler. I never for once compared peter obi to tinubu in my initial statement. I only stated a clear fact.

I wanna correct you on something, my dear no course is useless. There are people who studied the nigeria most praised courses who are unemployed. So chill and reflect on your words before it's being uttered.

And with regards to Peter Obi's education, you need to understand that he attended seven educational institutions: four international educational institutions and three Nigerian educational institutions. So all these 3rd class thing flying around is a result of only one Nigerian educational institution.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by bibe(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:
It was Ngige and UNN lecturer who first said Peter Obi was D pass graduate but now I can see they were trying to be considerate because after Peter Obi could only present a forged certificate, I can see that he didn't even graduate from the university but dropped out.

So letter heads and template for companies and organizations remain same over the years?
Why not compare the sample of his certificate against another one from the same time, why compare it against one from 2015?
Is building design, car designs, cabinets, tv everything you can think of in the 80s and 2000s same? SMH
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by AdedoyinO(f): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
pquaver:

Obi is a nepa certificate holder.. No more nepa certificate people

Amoda nko? Tissue paper certificate holder
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by pquaver(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
AdedoyinO:

Amoda nko? Tissue paper certificate holder

Obi is the one claiming messiah..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Period007(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
tragergeorge:
asking a graduate from Chicago state University to provide his primary and sec school certificate is like telling a breastfeeding mother to show you evidence of carrying the child's pregnancy
Only a fraudster without O level can parade a fake university certificate
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Nchenches: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
oikirodah:
Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Peter Obi's Own (Photos)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/another-bombshell-as-tinubus-certificates-emerges-while-nigerians-point-to-significant-discrepancies-in-peter-obis-certificatephotos/amp/

A University degree certificate without any demonstration of O'Level Secondary school certificate is null and void and of no effect.
Where is Tinubu's O'Level Certificate?

Those days of limited communication facilities between the US and African countries, there were hardly any means for US universities to verify Nigeria's O'Level Certificates. It's easy to forge O'Level Certificate then and present it to any US university which would admit the forger for degree course. What foreign universities are after is money most of the time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Righteousness02: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
oikirodah:
Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Peter Obi's Own (Photos)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/another-bombshell-as-tinubus-certificates-emerges-while-nigerians-point-to-significant-discrepancies-in-peter-obis-certificatephotos/amp/

INEC did not list GCE

All I saw is FSLC WAEC/GCE Degree
this shows Primary secondary University in that progression
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Nchenches: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Only those whose IQ are less than that of a rat are doubting the authenticity of Obi's degree. Go to UNN and verify or continue the beer parlour analysis.

Lol.
1984 is like yesterday. Even Obi's course mates are young and are all over the place to testify the class of degree Obi obtained in UNN.
Pa Tinubu's support group is clutching on straw over Obi's degree certificate.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by fortunechy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
The amount of people that will vote APc will determine how many people that need urgent psychiatrist evaluation...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by nelxxy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Goke7:
Anybody that mocked Buhari and tinubu about their certificates and is trying to defend Obi on this is a born hypocrite. Make una fear God o.

shut up. Buhari and tinubu educational background is questionable but obi certificate issue is mere propaganda.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Memphitz357: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

A tale of 2 Presidential Candidates ....

A. One got a 3rd Class in a useless course and he messed up where he governed for 8 years to the extent he is shamelessly living in the State of a fellow contestant.

B. The other is a 1st Class graduate in Accounting. He definitely doesn't have a kiosk in a region that's so inhabitable that the indigenes all run away. He in fact is the landlord for these refugees.....

Anyone who chooses the 3rd Class dullard really needs a brain transplant.

An extremely foolish and senseless post.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by GeneralOjukwu: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Memphitz357:

Memphitz357 to his useless father
An extremely foolish and senseless man.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Nchenches: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

A tale of 2 Presidential Candidates ....

A. One got a 3rd Class in a useless course and he messed up where he governed for 8 years to the extent he is shamelessly living in the State of a fellow contestant.

B. The other is a 1st Class graduate in Accounting. He definitely doesn't have a kiosk in a region that's so inhabitable that the indigenes all run away. He in fact is the landlord for these refugees.....

Anyone who chooses the 3rd Class dullard really needs a brain transplant.

Lagos was built with money from Peter Obi's old Eastern region.

Tinubu's Chicago University has no REQUIRED O'Level Certificate, therefore, the Chicago University degree is legally null and void.

Obi has a 2nd Class lower division with honours.
No Nigerian forges O'Level Certificate to enter a University like UNN, because it must be detected.

A Nigerian could forge an O'Level Certificate in the 1970s and obtain University admission in the USA, because there were hardly any means for the US universities to verify the O'Level Certificate from Nigeria then.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, oga we are talking about university certificate which is the main thing, I didn't read primary 6, why would adult even be asking you of your primary school certificate, which kind mumu be that.

Now that you've confirmed Tinubu's certificate is original, and from his school, and Obi's certificate has so many errors
original like adekunle... Like 1952
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Diligence: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Tinubu, APC & Muslim-Muslim ticket are a lose-lose for Nigerians.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
VoteWisely!
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Goke7: 12:29am On Sep 23, 2022
nelxxy:
shut up. Buhari and tinubu educational background is questionable but obi certificate issue is mere propaganda.

Indeed, you guys are only mocking yourselves grin
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Buksaylor: 12:31am On Sep 23, 2022
oikirodah:

Fellow citizens,so when did 'To whom it may concern' start being Certificates.We are asking for Certificate,show us Tinubu's Certificate if he really went to school...
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by saintkeppy(m): 12:34am On Sep 23, 2022
oikirodah:

I have no doubt about his BSc degree, that's how UNN Certs looks like.
UNN is my Dad's Alma mater, when i go back home, I will search &check the brochure for those that graduated atleast 1985 when the University marked their 25th Anniversary, it's an old brochure, some years back i once spotted Dr. Peter Odili, former Governor of Rivers State in that brochure as MBBS Graduate.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by saintkeppy(m): 12:42am On Sep 23, 2022
Nchenches:

Lagos was built with money from Peter Obi's old Eastern region.

Tinubu's Chicago University has no REQUIRED O'Level Certificate, therefore, the Chicago University degree is legally null and void.

Obi has a 2nd Class lower division with honours.
No Nigerian forges O'Level Certificate to enter a University like UNN, because it must be detected.

A Nigerian could forge an O'Level Certificate in the 1970s and obtain University admission in the USA, because there were hardly any means for the US universities to verify the O'Level Certificate from Nigeria then.

Not true, they used to mail WAEC for confirmation using their Embassy. Infact you must be properly&thoroughly scrutinized, oyibo no dey joke with Investigations & documentations.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 12:42am On Sep 23, 2022
stanisbaratheon:
Mumu lazy people. So collecting a certificate on a Saturday is now a crime?

I collected my own certificate on a Saturday from the Senate building of the university of Port Harcourt.
Collection date is different from the day the certificate is awarded. If you like you can go and collect it in the middle of the night on a Sunday but what analysts are saying is the date the certificate was awarded. There is no Senate or Governing Council that awards certificates on a weekend in Nigeria. I stand to be corrected, though. But I have never seen it.

Don’t twist or keep misleading the already misled people here.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Shikena(m): 12:48am On Sep 23, 2022
Obi busted.

Some people are trying too hard to divert attention from the high possibility that Obi is a university drop out. Which is not even a big deal if it's true that he tendered O'level certificate to WAEC.

Obi, we understand but we are not fooled.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 12:48am On Sep 23, 2022
Righteousness02:

INEC did not list GCE

All I saw is FSLC WAEC/GCE Degree
this shows Primary secondary University in that progression

Please, which of the qualifications listed above represents a bachelor’s degree from a Nigerian university, as you have just mentioned. It is sentiment that will kill Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 12:53am On Sep 23, 2022
WithFact:

Buhari certificate is more acceptable than that of Obi.
OLUWOLE CERT grin

Na Dagbo certificate. Believe me.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by Shikena(m): 12:54am On Sep 23, 2022
WithFact:

Buhari certificate is more acceptable than that of Obi.
OLUWOLE CERT grin
True. Our people are special. That certificate reeks 100% Oluwole!
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 1:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Demolakay:

Ur vry stupid!

U pple are jst displaying ur stupidity online.

Dis is anoda UNN certificate.check if it's different from Obi's.
This was issued in 1999. So we dont expect the one issued in 1984/85 to be the same with one issued in 1999 because the lithography has changed. Can’t you think straightforward? What certificate analysts are saying is that the letterings used for Mr. Obi’s certificate does/did not follow the pattern of letterings being used in 1984/85, the year he claimed he graduated and got his certificate. It is a common sense thing.

Except if Obi can prove that he went later to his university in recent time to procure his certificate and he was just issued from the latest lettering patterns, that’s when people may believe him.

I expect him to come out and address this so as not to diminish his chances at the polls in 2023.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 1:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obi keep scoring own goal

Escobar
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 1:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Lordsonn:
Even my certificate from Bayero university doesn't bear ink stamp. It's inscribed on the paper

How’s Bayero related to UNN? A lot of Nigerian youths lack logical sense of reasoning.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by VanuatuWycombe: 1:09am On Sep 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Stale...

Oga, vote wisely... This one that Peter Obi may not be who he claimed he is... Better vote wisely..

Although Tinubu too is not totally pure but this Obi is worst.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by MrCEO69(m): 1:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Fiscus105:
If I'm a fan of obi, I will see this as eye opener that I'm dealing with greatest deceptive human in the universe.

I think this is enough for the fans, his fake international statistics that is dishing out on economy and security issues are nothing but just to gather sympathy votes from illiterates and educated-illiterates followers.

To my eastern friends, I think it's not too late, not to put ur whole eggs in a basket, basket that will certainly tear apart.

My two cents!

take your two cents and be going
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by MrCEO69(m): 1:31am On Sep 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Stale...

Oga, vote wisely... This one that Peter Obi may not be who he claimed he is... Better vote wisely..

Yes Vote wisely
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:41am On Sep 23, 2022
Kagd10:
It was Ngige and UNN lecturer who first said Peter Obi was D pass graduate but now I can see they were trying to be considerate because after Peter Obi could only present a forged certificate, I can see that he didn't even graduate from the university but dropped out.

Mine from Delsu 2012 is different from my kid bro 2020. 1984 and 2016 is fucking 28 years.
Re: Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:42am On Sep 23, 2022
Kagd10:

1984 and 2016, omo, and you expect am to be the sme, even if they are almost the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics / Photo: Today's Punch Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.