Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman (24654 Views)

Fayemi Bows Out As NGF Chairman, Lauds Osinbajo For Leadership Skills / Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Obainomilano: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Something is cooking
Tambuwal all of a sudden is becoming visible and playing power broker in the North as we approach 2023 election
..so governor forum chair man they win election..so obedient are not in the north or we are the one that is joking...hahahababbabababbabanabbaba..obidatti2023
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Jamesz12: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Presently everybody's focus is on the bigger picture (presidential election) and not some inconsequential position, do you know Elrufai weilds more influence in the APC than even Fayemi the chairman of NGF and that Wike wields more influence in the PDP more than a thousand Tambuwal
Forget the NGF they are just like the BOT chairman of PDP that resigned to pacify the south as if BOT has any effective control like the National chairman of the party. My brother some things are just inconsequential hence there isn't much tussle or concern about them. Do you think if it really mattered Tinubu camp would have allowed Fayemi hand over to him afterall Fayemi is in Tinubu's side. Bros leave that matter.
MikeofAfrica:

Why did Saraki not hand over to the then NGF Vice Chairman, Peter Obi of APGA, on acting capacity when he left office in 2011. Why did the NGF organize an emergency election to make another PDP Governor , Rotimi Ameachi, take over the position in 2011.
Why was an emergency election also held to make Fayemi of APC to take over from the former Zamfara Governor of APC.
The opposition parties have always hold the Vice Chairman position of NGF. However this is the first time the Governors of a ruling party will be allowing a Vice Chairman from an opposition party to become their chairman.
This same Governor is the DG of Atiku campaign and you cannot read any meaning into it? It is well.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by BurialGround: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=116919141][/quote]

L ooting P eter??

You're right no one can loot Peter.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by jamace(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
asanausana91:
Oya Wike what are you going to do now? Are you going to remove yourself from the forum?
The office moved from South to North, which is the appropriate thing. Why do you want Wike to withdraw from the Forum? Bro, its like you dont know why Wike is against present PDP office setup. Go and educate yourself please, else misinformation by urchins and follow follow will drown you.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by gibsonwales(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Is Tambuwal not in PDP ?? So, how come. I'm confused
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Canberra55: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
All good though.

But i have never been a fan of this man, Aminu tambuwal . Anytime i hear his name, what comes to mind first is a present-day judas, betrayal, backstabber, ,falsity, apostate, double-dealer, serpent, quisling .

Infact i can never trust a Tambuwa to be my bestMan on my wedding day. He can start having an affair with my wicked mother-in law for money.

you are talking nonsense and you know it. you just want overnight fame on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Babastrong(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=BurialGround post=116920150]
L ooting P eter??
You're right no one can loot Peter. [ Yeah! A siwaju P residency C onfirmed.]
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by lhordspy: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Canberra55:
you are talking nonsense and you know it. you just want overnight fame on nairaland.

I wish i understand what you said. I dont understand.

I voiced my opinion on a matter, and you said am talking nonsense? How
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Abbeytoy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jestin:
Give it to the north when it comes to politics. They will betray Tinubu at last

Because PDP betrayed you for the past 23yrs doesn't mean it will be so for APC...

I actually understand the reason you have trust issues, it's one of the life experiences. But it might not happen to Tinubu.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Sardauna24(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
ursullalinda:
Very soon PDP will turn to regional party.....wetin concern me.....I'm all for Obi
And that Region has the capacity to produce a president.....

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by smsinnigeria(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Can someone humbly educate me on the Constitutional Powers and functions of Nigeria Governors Forum.
I appreciate you in advance.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Bluntemperor: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
bonnyhope:
Forum of scavengers

Tambuwal can't add anything to Nigeria politics because he is too slippery. You remember how he was in APC and then to PDP,so Nigeria is not going to miss anything from him!
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by james6aaban: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
from apc to pdpfrom apc to pdp...
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Opolopoopolonio: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

You seem to be a novice in politics. Tambuwal was made the NGF chairman by APC northern Governors to make him more powerful as the DG of Atiku campaign.
Wike is an amateur politician. With his actions, both APC and PDP northern leaders will unite to protect the interest of the north by working for Atiku.

Are you a dullllardd Governor Udom Emmanuel is the DG of Atiku's campaign council.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by ArewaNorth: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
All good though.

But i have never been a fan of this man, Aminu tambuwal . Anytime i hear his name, what comes to mind first is a present-day judas, betrayal, backstabber, ,falsity, apostate, double-dealer, serpent, quisling .

Infact i can never trust a Tambuwa to be my bestMan on my wedding day. He can start having an affair with my wicked mother-in law for money.

Then you're extremely ignorant of politics. It is a game played to win. Betrayal, integrity, and permanent enemy/friend don't have position in the game!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by MikeofAfrica: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Are you a dullllardd Governor Udom Emmanuel is the DG of Atiku's campaign council.

Udom Emmanuel is the Chairman of PDP campaign Council while Tambuwal is the DG.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by seunjungle1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
All the APC governors don't want it, they soon be busy with presidential tasks ahead of them... We don't want distraction from any angle

Lemme finish with picture under my comment first before thinking of any Governor Forum

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by MikeofAfrica: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jamesz12:
Presently everybody's focus is on the bigger picture (presidential election) and not some inconsequential position, do you know Elrufai weilds more influence in the APC than even Fayemi the chairman of NGF and that Wike wields more influence in the PDP more than a thousand Tambuwal
Forget the NGF they are just like the BOT chairman of PDP that resigned to pacify the south as if BOT has any effective control like the National chairman of the party. My brother some things are just inconsequential hence there isn't much tussle or concern about them. Do you think if it really mattered Tinubu camp would have allowed Fayemi hand over to him afterall Fayemi is in Tinubu's side. Bros leave that matter.

I agree with you that been the chairman of NGF is not equivalent to becoming the most powerful Governor. However for northern APC Governors to permit Tambuwal take such position at this time is a message to the Tinubu camp.
Remember some of these Governors were not happy that Tinubu settled for Shettima. They are also not happy how Wike is threating Atiku in PDP. Tambuwal as NGF chairman might be another way of telling Tinubu about their grievance and spiting on Wike.
It is a political message that northern Governors can work across party line.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
fergie001:
Tambuwal-season.

Who was NGF Chair under Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

Rotimi Amaechi.

Who was NGF Chair under the late Yar'Adua?

Bukola Saraki.

Tanbuwa doesn't have values again after betraying Wike.. a northern man I carry with bolt told me this today.. and he is big man
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by asanausana91: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
jamace:
The office moved from South to North, which is the appropriate thing. Why do you want Wike to withdraw from the Forum? Bro, its like you dont know why Wike is against present PDP office setup. Go and educate yourself please, else misinformation by urchins and follow follow will drown you.
let me tell you the truth. Wike is against Atiku because he refused to pick him as VP.
When Wike was removing Secondus, didn't him know that the secretary is a northerner?
Wike is fighting for his selfish ambition and by the grace of God he will never achieve it.
It is not everyone that can be educated politically so I will not be surprised if you are dumb.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by jamace(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
asanausana91:
let me tell you the truth. Wike is against Atiku because he refused to pick him as VP.
When Wike was removing Secondus, didn't him know that the secretary is a northerner?
Wike is fighting for his selfish ambition and by the grace of God he will never achieve it.
It is not everyone that can be educated politically so I will not be surprised if you are dumb.
A very dumb statement. Learn to differentiate a fact from an assumption.

The fact remains that the Presidential candidate and the party chairman should not come from the same geographical divide. By Atiku and Ayu coming from the North, the party constitution has been breached. And Wike is right for saying that the party chairman should come from the South. Period.

Atiku fought GEJ to a standstill in 2014 that the presidency was the turn of the North, when GEJ wanted to contest.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by asanausana91: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
jamace:
A very dumb statement. Learn to differentiate a fact from an assumption.

The fact remains that the Presidential candidate and the party chairman should not come from the same geographical divide. By Atiku and Ayu coming from the North, the party constitution has been breached. And Wike is right for saying that the party chairman should come from the South. Period.

Atiku fought GEJ to a standstill in 2014 that the presidency was the turn of the North, when GEJ wanted to contest.
are you normal? Atiku fought GEJ in 2011 but what did gej do he refused to step down even when he knows that it was the turn of the north. I don't normally reply fools but I will advise you to buy a little brain for your empty skull.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by tunapawizzy: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
All good though.

Wait o....someone chose to support his fulani brother and u think he betrayed Wike...it's inexperience that will make a Wike trust Tambuwal in the first place. So if Tambuwal betrayed Atiku(a fellow northerner) to support Wike, he will not be a judas
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by lhordspy: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Wait o....someone chose to support his fulani brother and u think he betrayed Wike...it's inexperience that will make a Wike trust Tambuwal in the first place. So if Tambuwal betrayed Atiku(a fellow northerner) to support Wike, he will not be a judas

You are as ignorant as the word, ignorant itself.

Firstly be i answer you, what is your own definition of betrayal?
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by tunapawizzy: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

You are as ignorant as the word, ignorant itself.

Firstly be i answer you, what is your own definition of betrayal?
You should have kept your reply like a properly raised person if you want engagement
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Jostoman: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
IamNat:
Tambuwa that wants to destroy PDP
for your mind right?
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by feeloscar(m): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
asanausana91:
Oya Wike what are you going to do now? Are you going to remove yourself from the forum?
Who be dis one?
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by zealousayo(m): 3:40am On Sep 23, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Tambuwal is the DG while Emmanuel is the chairman.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by ybn1306: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
lol, but that caused a problem. Johnathan recognised another person not Amaechi. Remember the 16 against 19 crises?

Amaechi was the authentic Chairman. Jonathan's effort to illegally remove him failed
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by ybn1306: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2022
extol1:
amaechi was the chairman of NGF while he was in APC when Jonathan Goodluck was the president

No. For the most period, Amaechi was the NGF Chairman as a PDP governor. He only defected to APC close to the 2015 elections when PDP had crisis and so many of its chieftains defected to APC
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by ybn1306: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2022
extol1:
amaechi was the chairman of NGF while he was in APC when Jonathan Goodluck was the president

Amaechi became NGF Chairman when he was a PDP governor, and remained so for most part of the tenure, until few months to 2015 elections when a crisis in PDP led to him and many more PDP chieftains defecting to APC.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by ybn1306: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2022
Jamesz12:
I was going to question the rationale behind this sort of move until I saw that he is the present vice chairman of the forum so there is really no big deal handing over your vice on acting capacity pending when a substantive chairman will be elected

You are politically naive. It is a deliberate northern agenda to make him more relevant in his new task as Atiku's campaign DG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 / Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.