Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman (24467 Views)

Fayemi Bows Out As NGF Chairman, Lauds Osinbajo For Leadership Skills / Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by ChangetheChange: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
katchagboro:
If it were PDP that are in power, they won't allow opposition to lead the governors forum.
Buhari mean good to all
Fool and another confused and politically myopic zombie always typing thrash
Amaechi of APC was chairman of Nigeria Governor Forum under during Goodluck Jonathan Government from 2014

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Ezmans: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
All good though.

But i have never been a fan of this man, Aminu tambuwal . Anytime i hear his name, what comes to mind first is a present-day judas, betrayal, backstabber, ,falsity, apostate, double-dealer, serpent, quisling .

Infact i can never trust a Tambuwa to be my bestMan on my wedding day. He can start an affair with my mother-in law for money

nonsense governor's forum that has no law backing it, but the criminal governor's can never talk about it.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Dchampion65: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please refresh my memory, is Mr Tambuwal now in APC?

I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by OldNairalander(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
NGF is the backbone of NEC.
Stop exposing your ignorance

Ezmans:
nonsense governor's forum that has no law backing it, but the criminal governor's can never talk about it.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by LegacyB: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tambuwal the great betrayer. I hail oooo
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Upworkwriter007(f): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Advocate500:
The north and politics.
. How's this even related?
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Confirmedzombie: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
How can the president and the NGF Chairman come from the same region.

It is the turn of the South East as no SE Governor has held the NGF Chairmanship position before.

I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it

We therefore call for Tambuwal resignation or we will shut down the country with massive protest.

We call on all Nigerian youths, the United Nation, the European Union to rise up to their voices and condemn this appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Upworkwriter007(f): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Fool and another confused and politically myopic zombie always typing thrash
Amaechi of APC was chairman of Nigeria Governor Forum under during Goodluck Jonathan Government from 2014
lol, but that caused a problem. Johnathan recognised another person not Amaechi. Remember the 16 against 19 crises?
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Yankee101: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Next minister of petroleum loading
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Kdon2: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
etokhana:

https://veonewsng.com/2022/09/22/just-in-tambuwal-takes-over-from-fayemi-as-ngf-chairman/

Tambuwal the green snake under green grass. Sorry for tinubu, north don decide he is just disturbing himself.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by MrMcJay(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
fergie001:
Tambuwal-season.

Who was NGF Chair under Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

Rotimi Amaechi.

Thanks for the education. I owe you Jameson.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Chekwume16(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
And you think wike won't hurt himself in the process?
OldNairalander:
Opposition governor as NGF chairman ?
The South need to remove pride and do political internship with the North.
They are ahead of the game by far

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Samajogs: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
All powers to the North... One for North, All for North

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by fergie001: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrMcJay:

Thanks for the education. I owe you Jameson.
Uwc bro....

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by extol1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
happney65:
How did an opposition Govornor become the head of the forum? I thought it should go to the party in the majority which is still APC. I don't think I have seen a case where the opposition was the head of the NGF.

Sorry,just a little bit confused
amaechi was the chairman of NGF while he was in APC when Jonathan Goodluck was the president
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Josephkabila12: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Governor Fayemi tenure will soon expire
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Jessewizy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
H.E Atiku is our next president. The old kleptomaniac cocaine lover will retire come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Honjoshy4u: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
The North don start.....
By December, everywhere go stew for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by MikeofAfrica: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrMcJay:
The President and the NGF Chairman can't come from the same region.

I pity Atiku and PDP. What Wike will do to them will be worse than what Modu Sheriff did to PDP that made Atiku run away to Dubai.

You seem to be a novice in politics. Tambuwal was made the NGF chairman by APC northern Governors to make him more powerful as the DG of Atiku campaign.
Wike is an amateur politician. With his actions, both APC and PDP northern leaders will unite to protect the interest of the north by working for Atiku.

7 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Bkdson2121: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by juman(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
NGF has no usefulness.
We the masses benefit nothing from it.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by juman(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
How can the president and the NGF Chairman come from the same region.

It is the turn of the South East as no SE Governor has held the NGF Chairmanship position before.

I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it

We therefore call for Tambuwal resignation or we will shut down the country with massive protest.

We call on all Nigerian youths, the United Nation, the European Union to rise up to their voices and condemn this appointment.

Are you joking?
Because of NGF.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Jamesz12: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
I was going to question the rationale behind this sort of move until I saw that he is the present vice chairman of the forum so there is really no big deal handing over your vice on acting capacity pending when a substantive chairman will be elected

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Jamesz12: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Keep your mouth shut if you don't know what to say. Mr know it all are you aware he is the present vice Chairman of NGF, Fayemi only handed over to his vice on acting capacity pending when elections will be held to usher in a substantive chairman
MikeofAfrica:

You seem to be a novice in politics. Tambuwal was made the NGF chairman by APC northern Governors to make him more powerful as the DG of Atiku campaign.
Wike is an amateur politician. With his actions, both APC and PDP northern leaders will unite to protect the interest of the north by working for Atiku.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by stanluiz(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wike go cry tire cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Jack500: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jestin:
Give it to the north when it comes to politics. They will betray Tinubu at last

Shvt up! Ibo boy worshipping the north, is it not a Yoruba man that handed it over? You really need sense.
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Jamesz12: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
What is the role of NGF.
Una go just open mouth dey type thrash, what is the big deal if a leader is vacating and hands over to his vice chairman on an acting capacity pending when elections will be held to usher in a substantive chairman
OldNairalander:
Opposition governor as NGF chairman ?
The South need to remove pride and do political internship with the North.
They are ahead of the game by far
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Jestin: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jack500:

Shvt up! Ibo boy worshipping the north, is it not a Yoruba man that handed it over? You really need sense.

Since when did opposition starts occupying that position? U better use ur tongue to count ur teeth. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Jamesz12: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Who did you expect an outgoing chairman to hand over to based on acting capacity pending when elections will be held to bring in a substantive chairman.
Keep your mouth shut.
Everything no be Politics
Jestin:

Since when did opposition starts occupying that position? U better use ur tongue to count ur teeth. Mumu
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by Babastrong(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=BurialGround post=116916090]Say no to

A nother P ackaged C riminals. [We also say NO to L ooting P eter ]
Re: Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman by MikeofAfrica: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jamesz12:
Keep your mouth shut if you don't know what to say. Mr know it all are you aware he is the present vice Chairman of NGF, Fayemi only handed over to his vice on acting capacity pending when elections will be held to usher in a substantive chairman

Why did Saraki not hand over to the then NGF Vice Chairman, Peter Obi of APGA, on acting capacity when he left office in 2011. Why did the NGF organize an emergency election to make another PDP Governor , Rotimi Ameachi, take over the position in 2011.
Why was an emergency election also held to make Fayemi of APC to take over from the former Zamfara Governor of APC.
The opposition parties have always hold the Vice Chairman position of NGF. However this is the first time the Governors of a ruling party will be allowing a Vice Chairman from an opposition party to become their chairman.
This same Governor is the DG of Atiku campaign and you cannot read any meaning into it? It is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Bandit Leader Who Got N130 Million As Ransom Killed In Katsina / Gowon's Press Release In Uganda After Murtala Mohammed Overthrew Him (Video) / 54 Shiites Members Arrested Over Bloody Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.