Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina (66905 Views)

See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 / See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k / The Fish I Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by mediclife1987(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hadone:

I'm not a southerner, I'm an indigene of Katsina State. Nairaland is for all Nigerians

The southerners I meant wasn't related to Nairaland but to Katsina itself.

I meant Southerners don dey full KT town be that.

I'm Yoruba by tribe from the North Central part of Nigeria, so it's usually nice meeting people of your kind too in a geographic location.

Nice meeting you sir.

3 Likes

Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by BanyXchi: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
There's nothing like Yoruba tribe, there's only yoruba nation, tribe is a derogatory word for Yoruba people, we are bigger than tribe
mediclife1987:

I'm Yoruba by tribe from the North Central part of Nigeria, so it's usually nice meeting people of your kind too in a geographic location.

Nice meeting you sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by Hadone(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
mediclife1987:

Nice meeting you sir.

It's also pleasure to meet you. I'm happy to see that you live in KT. Do you now work in KT or serving NYSC?

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by Kfed4ril(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2022
mariahAngel:
Wow! This is much for the price.

Although, I hardly like catfish.
They're the pigs of fish.
Pls explain how they are the pigs of fishes

1 Like

Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by mariahAngel(f): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Pls explain how they are the pigs of fishes

They're naturally dirty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by AlphaJazz: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mom007:

My Dad has a fish farm in Lagos. My neighbors in Ogun are also fish farmers so I know a thing or two about it.. I know for a fact a kilo of fish is sold for over 2500now. This is over a kilo. You claim you bought it for 1k. You didnt say you got it from the owner in your initial post. Nor that the Owner is your guy or is doing giveaway. Anyways, enjoy your fish.
Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by Ikpongiton: 6:12am On Oct 14, 2022
Anijay1212:

Ikpa anying mfo annem imam tutu.
Mbok kuboro ufan ado ke idionoke se atang.
ikpe mi ,abadie?ato uke,ke akwa ibom?song idem
Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by Benevee: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2022
mediclife1987:

Are you in Katsina State capital?
Let's relate naw. I'm hoping to get my accommodation this month end, and looking for guys with information about the state capital.

Landed here on the 12th of September last month.

Yes I'm in katsina, sorry for late reply
Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by Benevee: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2022
Veryfied:

Where in Katsina are you.
Katsina town, kofar kaura
Sorry for late reply
Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by Veryfied: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Benevee:

Sorry for late reply
Okay please check your d.m.
Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by Veryfied: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Benevee:

Sorry for late reply
How far is Charanchi from your town.
Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by Benevee: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Veryfied:

How far is Charanchi from your town.

Between 30 to 40 minutes
Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by Veryfied: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Benevee:

Between 30 to 40 minutes
Do you have WhatsApp
Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by Benevee: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Veryfied:

Do you have WhatsApp

Yes I do
Re: See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina by Veryfied: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Benevee:

Yes I do
Kindly message me via number in my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Snake Fell From My Roof / See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.