Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi (25642 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra / My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by PresidObi: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
adekolaelect:
I hope you recognised that you are among the nonsense that Obi need to end in Nigeria?
Am happy you now agreed Peter Obi will win this election grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Period007(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

He has become insignificant for speaking the truth.
But he was relevant when he was attacking Tinubu ?

This dimwits that support Pandora Bitter Obituary sound ridiculously pathetic lately trying to defend their failed grand patron of IPOB/ESN grin

IPOB agenda suffering terrible national calamity grin
Reno has been exposed, he is just doing a 9-5 job online.nobody takes him serious again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by duro4chang(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Interesting!
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Bar1941(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:
Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?

Ignorant

No university in the whole of Africa can withstand the University BAT graduated from (10th in the world). American University system is not like Oluwole University of fraudsters that issued certificate on Saturdays where Obi finished from. The record is there when and where BAT graduated from but for your Messiah who finished University before SSCE, one thing am sure of is he will rot in jail for this colossal forgery incident.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Period007(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bar1941:

Ignorant
Show us the certificate first

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by plaindealer: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
I thought one village ipob was beating chest on Twitter that he don shut Remo up and he's the reason why Reno is no longer going after Pandora because of him.

I guess their ipob ESN and UGM threats no work on Reno..

Even sef at this point, MC Oluomo get better education than lying oga Pandora..

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by gtrader: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Somethings are laughable in this country. Look at Reno that Peter Obi employed to be managing his Facebook and Twitter account during 2019 election is mocking his academic standard. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Period007(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bar1941:

Ignorant

No university in the whole of Africa can withstand the University BAT graduated from (10th in the world). American University system is not like Oluwole University of fraudsters that issued certificate on Saturdays where Obi finished from. The record is there when and where BAT graduated from but for your Messiah who finished University before SSCE, one thing am sure of is he will rot in jail for this colossal forgery incident.
Show us his certificate and stop beating around the Bush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Maxymilliano(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
This one don pass politics oooo. Envy and personal hatred don enter. The constitution requires aspirants for President to have secondary school certificate. That is alli.

The constitution doesn't even talk about grade(number of credit) or otherwise. Just evidence of attending secondary school.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by mrvitalis(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
Is that why is siphoned anamabra fund into Fidelity

If he broke any law go and arrest him

Tinubu that had zero business before becoming governor today owns 2 private jet with no known company outside government based companies but u are blind by that

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Betanaija42moro: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Atiku money is talking
Who is taking Reno serious, someone that has no visible business is taking of receptionist.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Xhurskid: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
N3TRAL:
Obi doesn't know what green energy means so his cut and join certificate doesn't surprise me.

Obi would not be able to debate comfortably against JSS1 kids.

Argue with the video of Obi disgracing himself when he was asked a question below.

How will a GCE holder end ASUU strike? God forbid bad thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ePU-selWQ

Lolz they will skip this

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by rusher14: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Corridon:
This fraudster have found his voice after being exposed as a scammer who lives off women. Reno Omokri aka Wendell Simlin the randy man who impregnates anything on skirt should go and apologize to his legally married wife and three innocent children including twin boys for abandoning them.

Get out.

Did you ever call him Wendell Simlin when Obi and Atiku were a partnership?

All these HYPOCRITES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by kayusely70(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
That's a real knockout!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Peterobi90: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
When you listen to urchins you just laugh...
In education... other contestants can't even match Obi...

- Christ the King College, Onitsha, where he completed his secondary school education.
- University of Nigeria, in 1980, graduated with a B.A. (Hons) in philosophy in 1984.
- Lagos Business School: Chief executive
- Harvard Business School, where he completed two major programs.
- London School of Economics,
- Columbia Business School,
- International Institute for Management Development
- Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University,
- Saïd Business School of Oxford University
- Judge Business School of Cambridge University.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by mycar: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
N3TRAL:
Obi doesn't know what green energy means so his cut and join certificate doesn't surprise me.

Obi would not be able to debate comfortably against JSS1 kids.

Argue with the video of Obi disgracing himself when he was asked a question below.

How will a GCE holder end ASUU strike? God forbid bad thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ePU-selWQ
Is this the green energy question, that's an engineering term for Christ sake, the moderator should have rephrased it but Obi really tried to answer it. even most of the engineers do not even know why it is called green energy and you are here talking trash. That where advisers come in.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Declan360(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
And OBI is better than your entire family in all facets

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by wingmanIII: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Interesting! Yet Peter Obi is a million times more accomplished than a nonentity like Reno omokiri.
Highest accomplishments: Senior special assistant.
Only idiots report or quote omokiri. So illogical!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by gidgiddy: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Most of those complaining about Obi's degree are the same people who had no problem electing Buhari who has never been to university

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by ChrisP92(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Very soon, Reno would start attacking Wike.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by nazicartel(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
But Shehu Garba said Reno didn't have any office in the Villa. He said those media guys share one space like that just opposite their Oga's office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by olisaEze(m): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2022
And Atiku went to which university again?? grin

Since this unfortunate fellow left the online campaign his benefactor paid him to do and started attacking Obi, his online followership has taken a deep nose dive from 45k likes on his tweets in 5 mins to 45 likes altogether in 1 day. Reno’s nuggets is now beginning to sound like Reno’s wailings! grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2022
This mumu man dey abroad o

Use your head.

I'm Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by greatiyk4u(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Unfortunately your principal GEJ equally had a 2.2 in zoology

What's your receptionist grade and why was she a mre receptionist if she had better grade? Are you that wicked to relegate her to mere receptionist when you had the powers to make her Nigeria President?

Poor thinking is the reason philosophy and logic is a composure course in the university to sharpen our minds

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by PussyGalore(f): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Jennifer663:
What's your stand on this?

Do you want to use other people's opinion to cook rice?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:14am On Sep 23, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Atiku money is talking
Who is taking Reno serious, someone that has no visible business is taking of receptionist.
na mumu man

Just talking in his house abroad collecting money from his pay master. He is anywhere belle face

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 12:14am On Sep 23, 2022
BuharisBoy:
My receptionist has a better degree than Obi – Omokri

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-receptionist-has-a-better-degree-than-obi-omokri/
Obi has a degree sheey??
That's all that matters.
Someone else never even had a single degree.
But professors supported him

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by jaxxy(m): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno had no receptionist he was an errand boy and probably the receptionist to his oga also. Mumu man grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by mycar: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Illiterate Reno, He can start by posting his own result or certificate, only third class can make this type of noise, you don't see first class or second class upper graduate been caught up in this type of talk.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Diligence: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2022
APC+Tinubu+Muslim -Muslim ticket is satanic and lose-lose for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Take Back Your Country
VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by ogatboy(m): 12:18am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno when no get certificate they criticise Obi. Why did he not say he has a better certificate than Obi. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Delta State PDP Campaign flag-off In Oghara Yesterday / Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan / Rumble In APC As Governors, Senators Clash Over 2019 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.