Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,087 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi (25645 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra / My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Johel(m): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Obi almost decieved Nigerian youths, claiming he was our last chance.

Baba na serious one chance.

I jump and pass.

Jump am pass enter your own failure...shameless Arrow.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Chinedum300: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2022
Let atiku show us his degree certificate results.... atiku didn't attend university at all....I'm a 2nd class upper in Micheal okpara university of agriculture umudike umuahia, abia state...... I bet you Reno, you're not a graduate and stop be jealous with Peter obi's degree certificates......
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by newdawn2017(f): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

I have been asking if Fidelity Bank that Peter Obi once chaired its Board, would employ 2.2 graduates.

They set a benchmark for Nigerian youths that they never attained.

Same way he tried to present himself as pro youth but the 61yr old political prostitute was no where to be found to lend a presence or voice to the EndSARS protest.

Instead he quickly headed to court to forestall being summoned by the panel to give his own account on the Awkuzu SARS massacres that occurred while he was Governor.

Imagine that Awkuzu SARS did all they have been accused by Anambrarians at the same time Peter Obi was Governor of the state and close friends with PDP and then President Jonathan, yet he never intervened or fought for the rights of Anambrarians.

Chai! Chai! Chai! Social media and fallacies.

Obidience my foot.
I am telling u. [url]#SoworeMagashi2023[/url] I Stan & restan
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Flows001(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

I have been asking if Fidelity Bank that Peter Obi once chaired its Board, would employ 2.2 graduates.

Same way he tried to present himself as pro youth but the 61yr old political prostitute was no where to be found to lend a presence or voice to the EndSARS protest.

Instead he quickly headed to court to forestall being summoned by the panel to give his own account on the Awkuzu SARS massacres that occurred while he was Governor.

Imagine that Awkuzu SARS did all they have been accused by Anambrarians at the same time Peter Obi was Governor of the state and close friends with PDP and then President Jonathan, yet he never intervened or fought for the rights of Anambrarians.

Obidience my foot.
Yoluba Moslem, your tears are delicious..
Cry more please grin cheesy grin

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2022
What the law says is the minimum qualification to be a Nigeria president is O' level or it equivalent so because Tinubu is a genius he decided to submit his verified cum unblemished degree certificate. I was expecting your audio overrated and social media candidate to have submitted his audio PhD, economics first class degree certificates cum his fidelity Bank MD's appointment letter
Period007:
Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Shemadex(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2022
N3TRAL:
Obi doesn't know what green energy means so his cut and join certificate doesn't surprise me.

Obi would not be able to debate comfortably against JSS1 kids.

Argue with the video of Obi disgracing himself when he was asked a question below.

How will a GCE holder end ASUU strike? God forbid bad thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ePU-selWQ
u don finish this man walai

Him goats ll soon com out for u now

The ppl that don't kwn

Word president is arrangements

They think dey can enter aso villa with them gragra

Na brain work
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by naijapikin2(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2022
You ran away to europe and remain just talking, come back to nigeria and talk, we will listen better
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by gudugudumeje: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2022
What a rifraff talk like this?

Are degrees only qualified by class? Ain't there beyond scholastic achievement factors that measure degree's quality and worth? Obviously Reno Omokri is not well educated enough. Nor is he adequately informed and knowledgeable about what degrees and universities are. No wonder GEJ was a failure......

Certainly what's worth a degree is far beyond class, academic. Otherwise all professors Nigeria has with outstanding class of degree should have turned it to a super-power. Alas intellectual courage, sense of sufficiency, confidence, and self-respect are what determines the quality of degrees not CLASS. This set of four and more beyond-scholastics achievement factors together are what says better degrees; not class alone. Nb.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by LIGHTROOM: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2022
Bar1941:
Obi will spend 21years in prison for certificate forgery. It's obvious Obi and his zombidients followers are bunch of fraud.

Hmmm

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by ncoolsome(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Obi almost decieved Nigerian youths, claiming he was our last chance.

Baba na serious one chance.

I jump and pass.

So u jumped and passed to who now?? Tinubu a desperate politician with one of the worst background from a slave trade mother to drugs or Atiku a serial looser and filled with corrupt tendencies..
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Throwback: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2022
ncoolsome:

So u jumped and passed to who now?? Tinubu a desperate politician with one of the worst background from a slave trade mother to drugs or Atiku a serial looser and filled with corrupt tendencies..

You dey talk desperate politician and you no 1st mention Atiku and Obi the political prostitutes and ticket hunters?
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by DonClericuzo: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2022
With his or her better certificate or degree ,he or she ended up being a receptionist, a job even School certificate holder, OND holders with computer knowledge are being employed for. Sir, your receptionist is the failure here.
If a man with "ordinary degree" like Peter Obi can be this successful and you and your receptionist that have better degree are not as successful as he is, you better keep quiet.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by linearity: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2022
plaindealer:

Just imagine, in the digital age of 2022, a grown man and a presidential candidate is clueless and know nothing about common climate change.

That man is a walking and breathing disaster, a hopeless dullard, and a national embarrassment.

You think Tinubu or Atiku would have performed better on the topic?

At least he is out there granting interviews, answering on the spot questions….I am waiting for Tinubu and Atiku to do the same.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by juniior(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2022
N3TRAL:
Obi doesn't know what green energy means so his cut and join certificate doesn't surprise me.

Obi would not be able to debate comfortably against JSS1 kids.

Argue with the video of Obi disgracing himself when he was asked a question below.

How will a GCE holder end ASUU strike? God forbid bad thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ePU-selWQ

Obi is still far more intelligent than tinubu, atiku and your father combined. That's the truth. I know you're angry that he has a degree cheesy cheers
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by babajero(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2022
BuharisBoy:
My receptionist has a better degree than Obi – Omokri

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-receptionist-has-a-better-degree-than-obi-omokri/
Your receptionist when you were in government, please what does omokri do for a living at the moment?

Many people who have low grades are the brilliant ones who read and wrote by themselves, while most of the high graders know nothing but pay their way through, go to camp and see many aboki who can't even fill a form but with high grades.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Bullahville: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2022
BuharisBoy:
My receptionist has a better degree than Obi – Omokri

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-receptionist-has-a-better-degree-than-obi-omokri/

"Omokiri" Son of a goat behaving like a goat indeed!
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Subonbon(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Another fool just woke up.....
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Chris2863(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

He has become insignificant for speaking the truth.
But he was relevant when he was attacking Tinubu ?

This dimwits that support Pandora Bitter Obituary sound ridiculously pathetic lately trying to defend their failed grand patron of IPOB/ESN grin

IPOB agenda suffering terrible national calamity grin
what can you say about this?

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Olamlag(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2022
hmm politics

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by bitbillionaire: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2022
A sound mind that perceives reality correctly, combined with a strong spirit is a billion times superior to the best degree in the world.

Reno Omokri should go and sit down. Even he himself cannot boast of Peter Obi's achievement.

His receptionist has better degree yet ended up as a mere receptionist. Peter Obi with 'inferior' degree has been a state governor, successful businessman and chairman and board member of companies.

It's not about degree. It's about constructive use of brain power.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by kayperry: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2022
gidgiddy:
Most of those complaining about Obi's degree are the same people who had no problem electing Buhari who has never been to university

Most of those people who have no problem with whether Peter obi cert. is genuine or not are the very ones who swore with there lives Buhari will never rule and just few month ago these very people swore Tinubu won't smell aso rock if he does not presence an unauthentic SLC & SSCE cert.

so it as become imperative to ensure these set of patriotic citizens stick to there principle cheesy cos we have realize they were "right" and we want to correct our mistake by doing what is "right" tew please allow us cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Bromax: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2022
I DEY SUSPECT SAY NA UNTOP BENCH RENO PAPA YANSH HIM MAMA COME GIVE BELLY WEY SHE USE BORN U. This boy all him talk na left left. Who be him papa sef? All these Lebanese blood for Nigeria na so Dem be. FFK dem
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by fxexperts: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
oyebanji44:
Nigerians are just laughing behind obi's certificate... grin

Obi dullness is too much..
Really? A dullard that is richer and more successful that your entire generations and the one s to come. you Tribaistic bigots are actually very stupid i swear.

Throwback:

Obidience my foot.
Baba he is a stake holder in the bank. He dictates how the bank run. you fools do not even know how the world run. do you think it is by getting first class. do you think bill gates had first class or even had a degree.. He is a success business man more successful than your entire generation combined.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Jnkay: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
This Reno is just stupid. I didn't take WAEC in secondary school. I used NECO to gain admission. After 5 years, that was in my final year, I applied for a scholarship and the scholarship required my WAEC. I took WAEC in my final year, I cleared it and gained the scholarship.
So is not a new thing that if you gained admission with NECO, that you can't write GCE if the need arises.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by LordOfTheGame: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Reno Omokri has finally lost his sanity just because of Atiku's dollars.
This life get as e be shaa...
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by rickyrex(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

Obidience my foot.
so all this epistle is to convince me to leave obi for that drug baron called tinubu. try header next time cause this one no work

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by bewla(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Period007:
Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?
Tifnubu have no certificate yes

But he was at Mobil as accountant
A senator of Nigeria
A governor
Front liner in APC

Fear God o
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Period007(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
bewla:
Tifnubu have no certificate yes

But he was at Mobil as accountant
A senator of Nigeria
A governor
Front liner in APC

Fear God o
That is why he can never rule this country
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by bewla(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Period007:

That is why he can never rule this country
Don't hate because some one in achieving

Pray and work hard for some one will celebrate.you to if you make am to
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by unekwu212: 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
This Reno self is a confused man
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2022
This man go soon get bp for obi matter
Poor barking dog needs help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rumble In APC As Governors, Senators Clash Over 2019 Polls / Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. / Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.