Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi (25450 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra / My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:32am On Sep 23, 2022
This one is fighting for his stomach I dont take him serious... it's no longer Buhari nah obi be the problem of Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Abdu81: 5:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Righthussle:
Money is powerful . Oboy make Atiku no bribe you oh. The money go make you mad if you get light brain.

Reno don mad, him brain no fit carry am.

This is true.
Reno is already mad
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by offorgerald: 5:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno is mad, what achievement have your secretary that has PhD had?

Even if Obi has only o'level,he is our man.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by OLOKOESHIN: 5:17am On Sep 23, 2022
N3TRAL:
Obi doesn't know what green energy means so his cut and join certificate doesn't surprise me.

Obi would not be able to debate comfortably against JSS1 kids.

Argue with the video of Obi disgracing himself when he was asked a question below.

How will a GCE holder end ASUU strike? God forbid bad thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ePU-selWQ
Mumus are still clapping
Nothing blind love can't do doesn't exist... imagine
Someone that was just using security to cover up the question being asked...Obi supporters are wicked..
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by toprealman: 5:19am On Sep 23, 2022
N3TRAL:
Obi doesn't know what green energy means so his cut and join certificate doesn't surprise me.

Argue with the video of Obi disgracing himself when he was asked a question below.

Obi cannot provide answers to everything. Nobody can.
Whoever gets the vote to move into Aso rock will need our support.
Spread love not hate!
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by chypotenti(m): 5:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno don mad finally grin grin...him get degree but una problem now na him grade...the other two candidates get degree I don forget ooo grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by FireUpNow(m): 5:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno should also remember that there are some Nigerians that have better degrees than him and most importantly is that PMB the current president doesn't have a university degree so he should blaze off. It's a shameful thing for Peter Obi not to know what's green energy to be sincere, I fault him greatly. I don't really know what sortsof leaders we have in this country. The other day it was Tinubu who said that Nigerian youths were tweeting on whatsapp. Na wa oo
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Zorn: 5:49am On Sep 23, 2022
N3TRAL:

what do you even know about the green energy and must obi know everything ?
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by xevove2061: 5:50am On Sep 23, 2022
but she is still a receptionist and Obi is a multi billionaire. In this case, who did the certificate help?
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by olibeans: 5:55am On Sep 23, 2022
One bullet drink for you Sir
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by mycar: 5:56am On Sep 23, 2022
Announced3:

You don start defending rubbish
defend what?
Is he an engineer? what sort of inferiority complex is worrying you? how can you hold him for not having an in-depth knowledge about green energy even most engineers do not even know why it's called green energy in the first, even the person asking the question does not know it else he would have rephrased it to the general terms most people know it for. Nobody knows it all and English is just a means of communication, when your message is not well communicated, it defeats the purpose.
Obi is a 100 mile more intelligent than most of his critics hence they criticize the least important thing he does

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by tafat: 5:57am On Sep 23, 2022
This guy should just shut up, what's wrong with him.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by capofwesh(m): 5:57am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

I have been asking if Fidelity Bank that Peter Obi once chaired its Board, would employ 2.2 graduates.

They set a benchmark for Nigerian youths that they never attained.

Same way he tried to present himself as pro youth but the 61yr old political prostitute was no where to be found to lend a presence or voice to the EndSARS protest.

Instead he quickly headed to court to forestall being summoned by the panel to give his own account on the Awkuzu SARS massacres that occurred while he was Governor.

Imagine that Awkuzu SARS did all they have been accused by Anambrarians at the same time Peter Obi was Governor of the state and close friends with PDP and then President Jonathan, yet he never intervened or fought for the rights of Anambrarians.

Chai! Chai! Chai! Social media and fallacies.

Obidience my foot.
What’s the degree of UBA owner? Do they employ 3rd class? Stop being a hypocrite
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by mycar: 5:57am On Sep 23, 2022
frog12:
HE ANSWERED the question, they are just lying

I know now because they themselves do not even know it
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Patriotsleague: 6:01am On Sep 23, 2022
Obi is a one eyed man, in the land of the blind in Igbo land he is seen as wise, but we have two eyes in Nigeria, so we see clearly he is vague, dull and incapable. I watched his interviews, he always said he will do what this present government has lined up to do already. We need better than a mediocre.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Patriotsleague: 6:03am On Sep 23, 2022
Period007:
Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?
Shut up, mumu like you is why intelligent people will never support Obi. INEC submitted their results, your blockhead dey dumb?
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Patriotsleague: 6:04am On Sep 23, 2022
offorgerald:
Reno is mad, what achievement have your secretary that has PhD had?

Even if Obi has only o'level,he is our man.
He is your Igbo brother, let him rule biafra, he is too dull and unfit to rule Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by SirJerrie(m): 6:04am On Sep 23, 2022
Well,
It's quite unfortunate that Obi is more successful than you, your receptionist, and your ancestors combined!!
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by chypotenti(m): 6:10am On Sep 23, 2022
All of una wey dey shout say Obi knows nothing about green energy make I ask una, as Obi nor know am, na Atiku abi na Baba Tinubu go come know am?? Suffer nor dey tire una? God forbid bad thing!!!! Make I do leave this country for una...lazy youths!!!! Nonsense!!!! Last last na OBI I go still vote for, I dont care...him still get brain to move this country forward pass the rest....
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by QuikMedia: 6:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Sometimes make na dey use Shame Cover na Face those Supporting APC and PDP you candidate can answer 30% question being ask to Peter Obi.

Let Vote LP Vote Wisely

N3TRAL:

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Inukwa: 6:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno you compared your receptionist's certificate with that of Obi but you can't compare your achievement and that of your receptionist with the achievement of Obi. Why?
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by SIONKPO1(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2022
This Reno and his PDP are dull ooo
*PDP would have been dead if pmb ruled fairly
*PDP would have been silenced if osibanjo was given the ticket
*PDP is monumental corrupt party that should no happen to Nigeria again
*If not for Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim ticket,the Election would have been a one way one
**Mumu PDP supporters,ask yourself what does Atiku have for Nigeria,like:
1.Power
2.Security
3. True federalism
To be a bank chairman is attained if you can buy/own major shares there,mumu PDP members that are dull
PDP are living in past glory,he go shock dem
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by offorgerald: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

He is your Igbo brother, let him rule biafra, he is too dull and unfit to rule Nigeria.

Tribal bigot!
I'm not doing any tribal war with you, if your BAT or Atiku is good, we will still vote for them
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Paullo19: 6:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Obi almost decieved Nigerian youths, claiming he was our last chance.

Baba na serious one chance.

I jump and pass.

I wonder wetin be the color of ur problem.. Because me and u know say you never support Obi one day.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Patriotsleague: 6:27am On Sep 23, 2022
offorgerald:

Tribal bigot!
I'm not doing any tribal war with you, if your BAT or Atiku is good, we will still vote for them
BAT is good, that's why you people enjoy a city/state he runs.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by ndukwechinasa: 6:31am On Sep 23, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

Why not cry honorably grin

Reno is dragging your lord Bitter Obituary in f mud but you are tagging Tinubu grin

Tinubu is the only nightmare for IPOB/ESN ?
A man decided to present a minimum qualification for president and you are here insulting yourself. Akpa Amu.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by ndukwechinasa: 6:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

BAT is good, that's why you people enjoy a city/state he runs.
There is nothing good from you guys. They will give you a token for transportation after meetings and that spurs you to be writing rubbish in all media. Akpa Amu
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Masterito(m): 6:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Atleast he is bold to come out unlike a presidential candidate that is dogding interviews.
N3TRAL:

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Chyma231(m): 6:39am On Sep 23, 2022
[ im sure you are pne broke ass idiot suffering from what the past government has done to nigeria . Mugu ]Obi doesn't know what green energy means so his cut and join certificate doesn't surprise me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ePU-selWQ[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Patriotsleague: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2022
ndukwechinasa:
There is nothing good from you guys. They will give you a token for transportation after meetings and that spurs you to be writing rubbish in all media. Akpa Amu
Shut up stupid idiot, so you mean millions of people supporting Tinubu are bribed. Fool, where do you live, am sure you are in Lagos. Why don't you Biafrans go to Anambra Obi's state and live?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sirika: Why FG Didn’t Waste Time Giving Approval For New Lagos Airport / Ekiti Lawmaker Removes EFCC Marking On Building (photo) / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.