Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi (25447 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra / My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Masturbator2020: 12:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Obi almost decieved Nigerian youths, claiming he was our last chance.

Baba na serious one chance.

I jump and pass.
God punish you. Let he deciveus,you idiot.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by frog12: 12:26am On Sep 23, 2022
why do you people lie about him. even ATIKU lied on this one.

N3TRAL:
Obi doesn't know what green energy means so his cut and join certificate doesn't surprise me.

Obi would not be able to debate comfortably against JSS1 kids.

Argue with the video of Obi disgracing himself when he was asked a question below.

How will a GCE holder end ASUU strike? God forbid bad thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ePU-selWQ

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by frog12: 12:27am On Sep 23, 2022
HE ANSWERED the question, they are just lying

mycar:

Is this the green energy question, that's an engineering term for Christ sake, the moderator should have rephrased it but Obi really tried to answer it. even most of the engineers do not even know why it is called green energy and you are here talking trash. That where advisers come in.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by themanderon: 12:31am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

I jump and pass.

Your lord and master the crime lord of Bourdillion should show us his own certificates na beginning with his mystery primary and secondary schools.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Dvdpity: 12:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

I jump and pass.

It's only fools that can be deceived. APC and PDP has decived us enough. And as a Nigerian nothing that those corrupt bastards Will say that Nigerians won't vote out APC and PDP regime.

Thousands are suffering today, Fulani terrorist are slaughtering people all over north, bandits and terrorist are killing people left and write, ASUU is on strike dollar is 720 naira, suffering and hardships corruption and stealing of public funds. And what that bastards will be talking about is Peter Obi. Million of Nigerians has made up their minds. Enough is enough.

Reno is totally insignificant. And he is part of the mess Nigeria is into now. Let him keep ranting.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by herbert2017: 12:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Have u ever considered yourself as a noise maker, what about Bubu who has NEPA Bill as certificate?
This man should keep that gutter he calls his mouth. Despite all ur gragra against bubu has it changed anything?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 1:02am On Sep 23, 2022
N3TRAL:
Obi doesn't know what green energy means so his cut and join certificate doesn't surprise me.

Argue with the video of Obi disgracing himself when he was asked a question below.

Lol. Never even seen a clip of this Dundee.

Kai.... if Peter Obi is the best from his region, then we can't give them independence till year 5050.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by moshino(m): 1:05am On Sep 23, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

Why not cry honorably grin

Reno is dragging your lord Bitter Obituary in f mud but you are tagging Tinubu grin

Tinubu is the only nightmare for IPOB/ESN ?

Who is reno, what has reno achieved on his own, what has reno done in Nigeria.

tinubu should show his primary, secondary and university certificates as well. tinubu should explain his connections with the drug dealers in Chicago in the 80s and 90s, specifically why he abandoned $.5m in drug money in his account, to the FBI. tinubu should explain why his ass is always leaking.

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by maestroferddi: 1:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Racoon:
Suddenly The Nation owned by the bullion vans druggie is now ass sniffing and reporting any bullshit that Reno Omokri says. Meanwhile, the polity must change whether Reno likes it or not.
The platform is now operating like a blogsite...
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by KaluwisxPRO: 1:38am On Sep 23, 2022
The pain going on in the west and the fact that they know Tinubu will not even come second in the general election is the reason why Agbado urchins are mad.

We go use their tears bath on Election Day.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Agpxxx(m): 1:38am On Sep 23, 2022
[/color]Obi doesn't know what green energy means so his cut and join certificate doesn't surprise me.

How will a GCE holder end ASUU strike? God forbid bad thing![color=#990000]

I taya even when he was governor Anambra state university went on strike for 6months or if nt more slf... I dnt see obi as a qualified person to lead d country. Na igbo man e clear say e go use Nigeria do business pocket d money for him pocket
Lets b guided reason b4 u vote. Dont fall for cheap pranks. All of dem dy lie and obi is included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ePU-selWQ[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by jimcaddy(m): 1:49am On Sep 23, 2022
This man will not keep quiet now. It's his Atiku with a better degree that is fit to rule Nigeria abi. Which school Atiku go sef. Just because he knows that once PDP returns to power by mistake, they will give him government post. All the money he use relocate abroad, where he see am from? Even those with skeletons inside their cupboard will come out and be capping nonsense.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by solomoni87(m): 1:50am On Sep 23, 2022
[b][/b star boy was the perfect fit for the president, but we miss out on him. That's why we settle for obi as alternative. But with the the events unfolding recently, i dont think obi is be the messiah for nigeria o, him too get K leg

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by hush15: 2:03am On Sep 23, 2022
BuharisBoy:
My receptionist has a better degree than Obi – Omokri

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-receptionist-has-a-better-degree-than-obi-omokri/

The Nation...

Ain't surprised. Y'all can blab all you want but that ain't changing our perception on OBI. That's the man of the moment, that's the man we want and as God's mercy is ever sure, he will become President of Nigeria.

God willing...

And in Jesus Name,

AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by KanwuliaExtra: 2:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Baaaaaaad MOUTH! Chai!!!!! cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:40am On Sep 23, 2022
BuharisBoy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-receptionist-has-a-better-degree-than-obi-omokri/

Bravo !!!
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:43am On Sep 23, 2022
N3TRAL:

A daft candidate. What a dumb ?
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:44am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=socialmediaman post=116918190] [/quote.
Obi is dumb and daft. Very dull boy !
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by linearity: 2:51am On Sep 23, 2022
N3TRAL:

Bros,

Na person wey eat belle-full dey talk about green energy. In fact it will be stupid and foolish for any Africa Country to join the industrialized on that pursuit.

The Industrial countries polluted the global and climate in their pursuits of cheap energy to power their industrial revolution, we should not hider our own growth to help clean up after them.

When the cost of green energy become cheaper comparable to the alternatives, then they can invite us to the table.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Omesko00: 2:55am On Sep 23, 2022
so u dat qualify where are u now, wat is ur stand in dis con3... obi pick a stand wat is ur own... jealousy n envy everywhere jor
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by tioyoung(m): 3:10am On Sep 23, 2022
This reno guy must be high on cheap weed.
So 2.2 in philosophy is a bad result?
I am highlighly obedient ����
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Announced3: 3:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Period007:

Reno has been exposed, he is just doing a 9-5 job online.nobody takes him serious again
He is no longer your Lord and savior
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Alpharey: 3:18am On Sep 23, 2022
Walahi if I lay my hand on this refugee, people will reject his corpse
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by ogbonti: 3:18am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

I have been asking if Fidelity Bank that Peter Obi once chaired its Board, would employ 2.2 graduates.

They set a benchmark for Nigerian youths that they never attained.

Same way he tried to present himself as pro youth but the 61yr old political prostitute was no where to be found to lend a presence or voice to the EndSARS protest.

Instead he quickly headed to court to forestall being summoned by the panel to give his own account on the Awkuzu SARS massacres that occurred while he was Governor.

Imagine that Awkuzu SARS did all they have been accused by Anambrarians at the same time Peter Obi was Governor of the state and close friends with PDP and then President Jonathan, yet he never intervened or fought for the rights of Anambrarians.

Chai! Chai! Chai! Social media and fallacies.

Obidience my foot.

we can manage Obi who didn’t come to defend Endsars protesters but we can’t manage Tinubu who ordered Endsars protesters to be killled in cold bloood - or Tinubu who denied and disowned his own tweets about the murder of biting of Deborah Samuel

2 old pig s TU FIA KWA
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Alpharey: 3:21am On Sep 23, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
The pain going on in the west and the fact that they know Tinubu will not even come second in the general election is the reason why Agbado urchins are mad.

We go use their tears bath on Election Day.
They should continue wailing for all I care
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Fa44me: 3:40am On Sep 23, 2022
BuharisBoy:

But that doesn't make you and your receptionist a presidential candidate of any party, okay?
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:05am On Sep 23, 2022
N3TRAL:

Obi chairman 2 big banks, built businesses, chairman security companies, governed anambra, Una Dey mad
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:11am On Sep 23, 2022
TrackerXL:
Dem don massacre Peter Obi
No go wail die o. When we de tell you say Obi na failure Tru n Tru. Even the cert wey e submit still de under investigation by tomorrow justice will be done whether ba upper iweka e go retrieve the certificate for Saturday

He said zenith bank will not employ Obi, but Obi have chairman two big banks, security companies, businesses, even govern anambra state, even became the youngest chairman of fidelity bank lol, Una no get sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by plaindealer: 4:16am On Sep 23, 2022
linearity:

Bros,

Na person wey eat belle-full dey talk about green energy. In fact it will be stupid and foolish for any Africa Country to join the industrialized on that pursuit.

The Industrial countries polluted the global and climate in their pursuits of cheap energy to power their industrial revolution, we should not hider our own growth to help clean up after them.

When the cost of green energy become cheaper comparable to the alternatives, then they can invite us to the table.

Just imagine, in the digital age of 2022, a grown man and a presidential candidate is clueless and know nothing about common climate change.

That man is a walking and breathing disaster, a hopeless dullard, and a national embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi by Ndipe(m): 4:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno Omokri claims his receptionist'seducational certificate is superior to Peter Obi's degree. One should ask him why hasnt he promoted her to a position in his company that is at par with her Degree instead of being a receptionist?

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jigawa Governor Disappointed As ‘4000’ PDP Decampees Fail To Appear / US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists / Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.