Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists (20445 Views)

2023: ‘PDP Will Win All Elections In Rivers, It Is Fight To Finish,’ Wike Boasts / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara / Tinubu: 2023 Election Is Fight To Define Soul Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by highchief1: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yankee101:
Source?

Wike should finish his term and face the EFCC
Their food is almost done
senseless.show me one gov that’s in jail cos of efcc.road safety Dey scare me pass efcc.
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Maccar02: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Joker
Penguin2:

So what Obi is doing now is what?

He’s demanding Fulfude right abi?

Funny characters
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by desiredhome: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
Even Udom Emmanuel have acknowledged this and ask people to keep to their words.....

Atiku isn't even showing any sign of a good leader by trying to sideline a man that kept his home while he was away partying with Buhari and Tinubu and the same people turned him down and he realised there was never anything like home.....The same man came back to destroy the party that Wike kept and vowed to work with....

Atiku that Barcanista is trying to portray as a unifier is simply a dullard.,
A typical characteristic of we south South ......it must be me else the party most scatter..........
The same way wike sponsored Magnus Abe to scatter APC in Rivers State in the last election..........

4 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Tonytonex(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Laggafin:
Wike Must scatter PDP .. but we won't forget obigbo sha
you don't know what you are saying. It's Ayu that doesn't mean well for the party. Agreement is agreement. That's what Wike want.

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by nedu666: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wike is a big fool
Wike is a compound fool
Wike worked hard to remove his broda secondus for no reason. Now the mumu thinks aboki man will remove his broda for a stupid fool. The mumu wike went to sokoto to donate 500 million. Aboki man gave him chair, oga mumu crossed leg and was forming don corleone. Now aboki has slapped him back to reality, the mumu man is crying like baby eliza

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by jaxxy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
With the way things are falling in place for Tinubu, one may think if he is ordained by God Almighty himself.

I mean, man doesn't even have to do anything except just watch his enemy fight themselves and crumble.

*Wike and Ayu
*Obi and fake certificate

Is God not a wonderful God?

jokers. Tinubu fake everything. unknown history.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by nwaoke247(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yankee101:
Source?

EFCC WILL NOT AND CAN NOT ARREST ANY PAST RIVERS STATE GORV
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Dragonsword: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
This is how unfortunate, cursed miserable igbos sell southerners out cos of irredeemable hate chronic bigotry n excessive foolishness. This same set of foolish soul will in future complain EFCC torment only southerner when the fools are the ones selling out the south.

I am waiting for you to claim you are from Malawi.

See them hate filled wretched miserable souls. Even under Jonathan the party chairman was a Northerner yet Atiku let now let a southerner be party chairman so everyone can have sense of belonging the lunatics he is fighting for are wailing out of endemic hate cos he is not from their bigoted tribe.

what a hell did you see that suggest the person you quoted is Igbo'?

Respect yourself oooo! may Satan no go punish ooo!

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by JASONjnr(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
desiredhome:

A typical characteristic of we south South ......it must be me else the party most scatter..........
The same way wike sponsored Magnus Abe to scatter APC in Rivers State in the last lection..........

You sound this way because you don't know that a typical Northerner sees a southerner as a third class citizen....

You didn't see when Wike stayed back...when Atiku and Sarki, Dino, and many other top influential big wigs left PDP and joined APC and rubbished GEJ...

When APC wasn't favourable, they ran back and scuttle their way to the top ... How did Atiku become the flag bearer? Why?

The North will always support their own...But we tend to criticize ours...Wike never did anything wrong...All what Wike is asking for is for Ayu to step down. But Ayu worked for Atiku against Wike, these people decamped to PDP and shifted everyone who stood back away...

4 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by HIPROFILE(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=116920225] cool

After Jagaban, Wike and Akeredolu are my favourite Politicians

I would have respected Obi if he had stayed in PDP and demanded Ibo rights

Imagine Northerners supporting Southern Presidency yet Some Judas in South oppose it

My brother its really crazy… Those earlier bashing Wike now know better.

Thats reasons I dislike reno and dele those two are real mugus and zombies who does not have the interest of the region at heart they just care about their personal gains.

3 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by TyyT22(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yankee101:
Source?

Did Rivers complained to efcc about financial misappropriation? Dream again.

I stand with Wike, He is the person we want for President of Nigeria , if not that they played him out

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by eguarojeona: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
No source
Sauce: i don ever lie give you before dot com.
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by VULCAN(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
The biggest own goal anybody has made towards 2023 is Muslim-Muslim ticket.

None of the issues Atiku or Obi has is as destructive as Muslim-Muslim ticket

You are headed for a fall.

Lollz

lhordspy:
With the way things are falling in place for Tinubu, one may think if he is ordained by God Almighty himself.

I mean, man doesn't even have to do anything except just watch his enemy fight themselves and crumble.

*Wike and Ayu

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by aluyapreston: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Imagine Northerners supporting Southern Presidency yet Some Judas in South oppose it

Tinubu is the biggest Judas. He and majority of the Southwest destroyed Southern unity in 2015 and despite the woeful performance of Buhari repeated thesame atrocity in 2019. The south south and south east will never trust the Muslim part of southwest for a very long time. Tinubu is a selfcentered slowpoke whose only hope is to beg the northerners for votes because he knows he is not accepted by the other regions of the south who sees him as a dirty betrayer

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by TruthinAction: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
The problem we have in the south is lack of unity and will power to insist that the right thing is done. I don't like Wike as a person but I stand with him on this.

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Cforchuks: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
You said that you are man of your word, But at primary convention venue you says that you will support who's ever won the election, and now what happen? Ayu said that he will resign if northern candidate emerge at primary, if the party says so. And the party has not say so.

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by bigjoe1000(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

*Wike and Ayu

he has no strength dats y he is not talking,he is too old

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Asin eh
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by kabasa24: 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
No source
Olodo you are too dull to be current
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Tbag24: 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Y do our so called south south politician like bring u issue between north and south when it is not in their favour
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Emekaterry: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Dem no dey tell mad man when rain dey fall
my brother Let Wike keep burning bridges
It will all come back and hunt him after he hands over power in 2023,
The various Wike sponsored Rivers state PDP candidates (Governorship candidate, House of reps candidates, senate candidates ,and state house of assembly candidates) for 2023 elections, in River State will all dump Wike, the moment they are sworn in and Wike hands over power in 2023, nobody wants to have a self domineering, ego centric, unstable and self imposing power drunk mad man like Wike on your neck everyday because he sponsored your election, when he was Governor

He will lose woefully in any future PDP Presidential Primary, cos he is only creating more enemies for himself in the Future
Wike will be alienated in PDP and other opposition parties, every one will avoid him from May 2023, because he is unstable, a ticking time bomb..
Even those he calls his loyalists now, the moment Wike becomes an Ex Governor in 2023, those his so called loyalists will dump him and look for the next Governor currently in power , that will be their next ATM and financing their political activities
wike did not know that politics is like a football club, when the coach starts to ignore u,and u still believe that football have not finish for ur leg,u change club so that u will have playing time or remain in ur present club and be crying everyday until u won't know how to trap ball again,and veryry veryry I say unto u, know good club will need ur services again.
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by dchamp234(m): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:

And you really truly think LP can win PDP and APC without structure

Please be very honest
Can you please explain the word structure in politics?? I keep hearing structure but I don't know what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Emekaterry: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Emekaterry:
wike did not know that politics is like a football club, when the coach starts to ignore u,and u still believe that football have not finish for ur leg,u change club so that u will have playing time or remain in ur present club and be crying everyday until u won't know how to trap ball again,and veryry veryry I say unto u, know good club will need ur services again.
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by frankflix: 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
You mean the Judas that opposed Southern presidency in 2015
Moh247:
cool

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Proudlyomonna: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Felimax:
Imagine who want to be President abi Vice president of Nigeria!

You will leave PDP last last!

Leave Pdp for who abeg?
Atiku will be paid in the same coin He paid Jonathan with.
If to se Wike no stand him ground when Atiku run comot go work for the enemy, which Pdp Atiku go dey buga with?.
Power Must Come down South,e be like se katar block una ear abi angry

3 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Alright
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Britishpea: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nothing can make me like Obi. He doesn’t inspire me. Not in speaking nor in past governance. He doesn’t know how to negotiate. If not for the ipob and the follow-follow obidients, he would have dropped from the race and support Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Emekaterry: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tonytonex:
you don't know what you are saying. It's Ayu that doesn't mean well for the party. Agreement is agreement. That's what Wike want.
what of wike that said then, that presidential ticket,is the turn of the south and now wanting to help north retain it, is he faithful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election / What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari / Amaechi: Wike’s Probe A Sham, Fraudulent Witch-hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.