Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists (20446 Views)

2023: ‘PDP Will Win All Elections In Rivers, It Is Fight To Finish,’ Wike Boasts / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara / Tinubu: 2023 Election Is Fight To Define Soul Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by IamNat: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
H
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Goodcitizen1: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
“You have taken presidential candidate, you have taken party chairman, you have also taken the D.G (director general) of the campaign. We are talking about party politics. Decisions are made by the presidential candidate, chairman of the party and the D.G of the campaign.”

Dammm …. Is southern Nigeria slaves ! The most educated part of Nigeria is now second class citizens

7 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Gkay1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nothing concern me jor
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by showlove911(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
God intentionally loves us.

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Naijareporter1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
PDP don get Accident-Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku as Wike Group pull out of Campaign council

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgbYOFWzN-8
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Power drunk.
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Morenikeji090(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
God bless you
Kewtt:
On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Kobicove(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Felimax:
Imagine who want to be President abi Vice president of Nigeria!

You will leave PDP last last!

Make you go carry am comot na grin

4 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Juanmike(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kewtt:
On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand
Scrotal Sac

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by okechuks22: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yankee101:
Source?

Wike should finish his term and face the EFCC
Their food is almost done
wike is not a coward like ur father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Llight101(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Atiku North
Ayu North. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by MasterKernel: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

After Jagaban, Wike and Akeredolu are my favourite Politicians

I would have respected Obi if he had stayed in PDP and demanded Ibo rights

Imagine Northerners supporting Southern Presidency yet Some Judas in South oppose it

Judas you were when you betrayed Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Danny50: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Give them as e the hot.

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by ufuosman(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Many people don't understand d game of politics... Those that have ambition to go ahead in politics mind dere words and action

Many politicians are irrelevant today because of wrong decision they make yrs back, the game is wild open bt difficult to understand

Only few understand the game

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by duality(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
They scattered the party in 2014 and came back. To do what?

Atiku can't win this election. All the governors of the south will not rig for him.

Obi is the man.

4 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by NwekereNdoki: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
MY GOVERNOR MY GOVERNOR!!

THE MAN WITH BALLS. IF OTHER STATES KEEP FIRM GROUND LIKE THIS FOR JUSTICE, NIGERIA WILL PROGRESS.

BUT SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO BETRAY THE COURSE FOR EQUITY AND JUSTICE FOR THEIR SELFISH INTEREST!

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by duality(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
ufuosman:
Many people don't understand d game of politics... Those that have ambition to go ahead in politics mind dere words and action

Many politicians are irrelevant today because of wrong decision they make yrs back, the game is wild open bt difficult to understand

Only few understand the game

Are you sure you understand?
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by zoedew: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by frugal(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
don't decisve yourself it will be impossible for obi under labour party that has no structure to beat apc and pdp that have party chairmen and excos in every wards and constituencies throughout Nigeria
How many votes do the chairmen and excos have? Are they going to force me to vote their men? Are they mad?

3 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by gassbee: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Na dis guy una say make Atiku choose as him VP. This one go beat person for office na

4 Likes

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by ufuosman(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
duality:

Are you sure you understand?
Yes I do
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Maccar02: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Remove akeredolu..come to that state and tell them this na beating u go receive
Moh247:
cool

After Jagaban, Wike and Akeredolu are my favourite Politicians

I would have respected Obi if he had stayed in PDP and demanded Ibo rights

Imagine Northerners supporting Southern Presidency yet Some Judas in South oppose it

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by feedthenation(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
---Wike the dark destroyer of PDP---
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Henrypraise41(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
But why
Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Haywhy3579: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
7 wonders of the world
1: 2.2 = first class
2: certificate does not reflect intelligent
3: billionaires with two shoes one wrist watch
4: giving importance to Gce more than degree as presented to inec
5: dullard quoting statistics
6: getting six meritorious award in a university and ending up with pass
7: trader calling himself economist who left his state as a village after ruling 8yrs and also investing their resources in beer company.
No be juju be this
As he dey sweet us Naso he dey pain them. Pepper them gang

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by BABANGBALI: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Who cares? God punish all of you

1 Like

Re: Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists by Padipadi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yes, fight to finish. Elemi loma last.
Wike tell them the south is not a foo l. Thief PDP carry ll juicy posts to the north.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa / Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road / Amaechi: Wike’s Probe A Sham, Fraudulent Witch-hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.