Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult (4098 Views)

Peter Obi Campaign Council Accuses APC PCC Of Planning To Spread Lies About Obi / Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu / Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Kagd10: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Demolakay:

Ur a simpleton, UNN has every right to change d design of Deir certificate.

I graduated frm d university of Lagos. My certificate designs are different from dose Wu graduated 20 years ago.

If Obi's certificate is fake, is dis one too fake?

Go get life!
I posted 1988 certificate which was just 4 year difference. Tell Obi to post his original certificate. Or the copy he submitted to inec.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Haywhy3579: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
mrvitalis:

Yes there are many dept in UNN that the best graduating students are 2.2 graduates
7 wonders of the world
1: 2.2 = first class
2: certificate does not reflect intelligent
3: billionaires with two shoes one wrist watch
4: giving importance to Gce more than degree as presented to inec
5: dullard quoting statistics
6: getting six meritorious award in a university and ending up with pass
7: trader calling himself economist who left his state as a village after ruling 8yrs and also investing their resources in beer company.
No be juju be this

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Allison012: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Laggafin:

Lobarton.. so u are not aware too?? Hahahaha.. na for university of Leeds em start pirate confraternity as a student .. common sense no common D's days grin
That guy lie make fowl grow teeth. jesus christ!!! abi you no know say university of ibadan dey LEED??

1 Like

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Laggafin: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Allison012:
That guy lie make fowl grow teeth. jesus christ!!! abi you no know say university of ibadan dey LEED??
See this one.. come my side now make I carry u go my agbado neighbor house make u see fowl wen get milk teeth live grin
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Beverlyjean(f): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

6 merit awards yet still graduate with 2.2?

This professor sef na olodo like Peter Obi.

I reckon he wanted to confess that Peter Obi used his father's influence to secure 2.2 instead of 3rd class.

No wonder Covenant University has permanently displaced UNN from the top3 rankings in Nigeria.

Are u not ashamed of ur old self... as old as u are u still think and act like a baby without directions.. so its no more fake certificate, its not he graduated with just 2.2 .... I wonder how human beings like u live with stupidity engraved in ur DNA ...u really hv no shame ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Throwback: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Are u not ashamed of ur old self... as old as u are u still think and act like a baby without directions.. so its no more fake certificate, its not he graduated with just 2.2 .... I wonder how human beings like u live with stupidity engraved in ur DNA ...u really hv no shame ooo

All that you have replied, did you reply with same for those asking stupid questions about Buhari's school certificate despite all the proof and confirmation from Cambridge?

He who laughs last laughs best.

Obi never know whatsup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by NwaliE01: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

I reckon he wanted to confess that Peter Obi used his father's influence to secure 2.2 instead of 3rd class.

No wonder Covenant University has permanently displaced UNN from the top3 rankings in Nigeria.

Nawao. Who do you lke this?

Why this level of repungent hatred against someone that has done nothing to you?

If you can't say something good to or about someone, it's wise to shut up. I am not a partisian in politics but i believe there are level you shouldn't get to in slandering someone's reputation.

Some of us in Nigeria are very toxic. Anyways, we can't give what we don't have.
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Throwback: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Haywhy3579:

7 wonders of the world
7: trader calling himself economist who left his state as a village after ruling 8yrs and also investing their resources in beer company.
No be juju be this

They think Nigerian youths are fools that can be decieved.

Obi will only decieve his obidient zombies, while we Nigerian youths would vote wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by BeautifulMind2: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

Watch Obi's lecture at University of Nigeria Nsukka 2020, watch great mind speaking grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZldjdMbagtI
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by NwaliE01: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Haywhy3579:

7 wonders of the world
No be juju be this

Have you seen Niger bridge before apart from pictures?
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Beverlyjean(f): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

All that you have replied, did you reply with same for those asking stupid questions about Buhari's school certificate despite all the proof and confirmation from Cambridge?

He who laughs last laughs best.

Obi never know whatsup.

Show Us Buharis certificate?? Someone that never had a certificate and was forced on us all and look at the disaster we hv found ourselves... the Igbos rejected him cos they knew he was nothing to write home about... and we have been proved right
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by pquaver(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Laggafin:
Lol.. the prof for no reveal anything yet.. make we give the Agbado certifake Urchins enough wotowoto first grin

Una go Chop same breakfast u serve Buhari.. Wait we dey come make campaign start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

These Urchins, you are going to far in this your paid job.

A motor park tout like you attacking the brilliance of a professor and a renowned institution of higher learning.

How far can you touts take stupidity to?
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by rusher14: 12:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Laggafin:

Hope u havnt forgotten that one of the most revered African literary icon " wole Soyinka*" graduated with 3rd class.. let me check something.. Im coming

You are a fool.

Soyinka graduated with 2:1.

Only idiots like yourselves thunk he made s 3rd class.
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by hope4nigeria(m): 5:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

but the certificate is no longer forged abi? Hmmmmm. Iku maa pae
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Throwback: 5:44am On Sep 23, 2022
hope4nigeria:
but the certificate is no longer forged abi? Hmmmmm. Iku maa pae

Are you referring to UNN certificate and NYSC certificate that were not submitted to INEC?

What is Peter Obi afraid of? What is he hiding? Why is he scared of his own tertiary qualification?

Olodo GCE has been abandoned by Nigerian youths.

See them terrorist who want to infect our democracy with their fascism and 1 dimensional reasoning.

Those who were dragging Buhari and Tinubu over academic qualifications were not wished any death, e reach Peter Obi qualifications dem begin wish their generation death.

Having tested Democracy, we Nigerian youths will not settle for IPOBocrazy.
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Throwback: 5:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Shayetet13:

These Urchins, you are going to far in this your paid job.

A motor park tout like you attacking the brilliance of a professor and a renowned institution of higher learning.

How far can you touts take stupidity to?

A renowned institution that its graduate is not confident to submit the certificate to INEC, but would rather settle as the GCE candidate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Laggafin: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2022
pquaver:

Una go Chop same breakfast u serve Buhari.. Wait we dey come make campaign start
empty chest beating agbado yans grin
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Laggafin: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2022
rusher14:

You are a fool.

Soyinka graduated with 2:1.

Only idiots like yourselves thunk he made s 3rd class.
Blind BAT.. spits
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by pquaver(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Laggafin:
empty chest beating agbado yans grin

The good thing is you people can't take half of what you dish out...
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Laggafin: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2022
pquaver:

The good thing is you people can't take half of what you dish out...
Dont let me give u more lion and tiger lines on za face grin
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by pquaver(m): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Laggafin:

Dont let me give u more lion and tiger lines on za face grin

Come and give now and see if it is not kamalu Dat will strike ur yansh..
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Halifaxguy: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

A renowned institution that its graduate is not confident to submit the certificate to INEC, but would rather settle as the GCE candidate?

You fool go get a life! Because of 30k per month you are constantly constituting a nuisance here. Your shame dey shame me. I spit on your poverty striken skull...Tueh
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Laggafin:

Hope u havnt forgotten that one of the most revered African literary icon " wole Soyinka*" graduated with 3rd class.. let me check something.. Im coming

You people keep on sticking to this nonsense that Soyinka finished with a 3rd class.

It was concocted by motivational speakers.

Soyinka finished with a 2'1.
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Demolakay:

And soyinka showed u his 2.1 certificate? Even Gani Fawehinmi had a pass at d university of Ibadan.

And u ND Wu are d youth? We d sane responsible youths has since queued behind Peter obi since!
D train don move, leave u pple behind.

U can continue to consume ur Àgbàdo nd Cassava,while ur oga continue to pee poo on his body.

First of all, Gani Fawehinmi did not even finish from the University of Ibadan.

Second, Soyinka has nothing to prove to anyone.

It is you rumour mongers who should show us how you came about the knowledge that he finished with 3rd class.
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Rapuru14: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

But he is afraid to submit his UNN and NYSC certificate to INEC?

Instead he has submitted only GCE.

What is Mr transparent hiding from?

How transparent are his Pandora accounts that are hidden under his daughter's name?

Abeg, we don see Obi finish.

Drug is Bad!

Agbado Lord has damaged brains of many youths with drugs.

Can you imagine what is coming out of this guy's mouth
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Demolakay: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Kagd10:

I posted 1988 certificate which was just 4 year difference. Tell Obi to post his original certificate. Or the copy he submitted to inec.

And ur brain did nt tell u dat since both d one of 1998 nd 1986 is d same tin, den d solution is to contact d skul for explanation instead of bleating on nairaland.

Why dnt u tell ur BAT to show us his certificate first, instead of d affidavit he is posting up nd down.
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Rapuru14: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

They think Nigerian youths are fools that can be decieved.

Obi will only decieve his obidient zombies, while we Nigerian youths would vote wisely.

Urchins have no brain!

We don't expect you to understand 1 grin
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Demolakay: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

First of all, Gani Fawehinmi did not even finish from the University of Ibadan.

Second, Soyinka has nothing to prove to anyone.

It is you rumour mongers who should show us how you came about the knowledge that he finished with 3rd class.

Den tell us where Gani graduated from, ND his certificate too.
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by BATified2023: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2022
1TripleC:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Prof Charles Arinzechukwu Igwe, Vice-Chancellor of UNN said Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi graduated from UNN with 2nd class lower and won 6 meritorious awards while in school. He also said Peter used his father's influence to train 6 students while schooling with them.

He narratted that 2nd class lower is first class in all the universities in Nigeria and said Peter was not for once invited by Senate of the school for any reason whatsoever and said the certificate was from UNN. He said those who care to investigate should go to school E-mail box and that Registrar is available to reply citing that 14, 000 Nigerians have inquired from yesterday alone.

My Take- Can't stop laughing, thank you the great Prof, truth is bitter and hurts. Even people with no known address, people who their father and mothers are shrouded in mystery are talking, even college of education and polytechnic people are talking, people without primary/ secondary education are talking, people who are quota system are also talking, chai! I dey laugh oo!

I hope obi detractors are now satisfied.
PETER OBI IS COMING
GET YOUR PVC READY
igbos n fake news

No source but one fabricated bull shit by an akpu munching gorilla

He won 6 awards n still ended up with a pass

U are not ok
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by BATified2023: 9:10am On Sep 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

Yes there are many dept in UNN that the best graduating students are 2.2 graduates
does that make 2.2 equal first class?
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by mrvitalis(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2022
BATified2023:
does that make 2.2 equal first class?
I am not responsible for your comprehension oh ...go back and read my write up again this time with your dictionary by your right and your English teacher by your left
Peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Kanayo O Kanayo Video Finally Killed Peter Obi' Campaign / In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record / If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.