Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult (3846 Views)

Peter Obi Campaign Council Accuses APC PCC Of Planning To Spread Lies About Obi / Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu / Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by BATified2023: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

They think Nigerian youths are fools that can be decieved.

Obi will only decieve his obidient zombies, while we Nigerian youths would vote wisely.
through hate,igbos dug a big grace for their enemy n they fell into it now they are telling us another story

Isn’t it funny that the same people that were disturbing us as regards buhari n tinubu are now giving escuses

One was even saying 2.2 is the same as first class,another was saying nysc can do pop n issue certificate on public holidays I guess d mugu didn’t know nysc staffs are also federal workers n they observe public holidays too

1 Like

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Laggafin: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2022
pquaver:

Come and give now and see if it is not kamalu Dat will strike ur yansh..
Why my nyansh bro?? grin
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Kagd10: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Demolakay:

And ur brain did nt tell u dat since both d one of 1998 nd 1986 is d same tin, den d solution is to contact d skul for explanation instead of bleating on nairaland.

Why dnt u tell ur BAT to show us his certificate first, instead of d affidavit he is posting up nd down.

Will you keep quiet? Tell Peter Obi to post his original certificate or the copy he submitted to inec like Tinubu did below. You dey mad?

1 Like

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by franchasofficia: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Another lie.

Where's the proof?

Let Peter Obi post his original certificate like this below.

Or the copy he submitted to inec.
Your Reno the god of Tinubu urchins have already verified Peter Obi's certificate, his current headache now is that Peter Obi graduated with Second class lower and no longer the Pass they were lying that he graduated with.

One great thing about Peter Obi is that he doesn't want to be distracted by all these frivolities when he knows he graduated from the school of which his father was among the big donors to UNN as at when Obi was schooling there, so you see?

The main issue all reasonable Nigerians are asking is:

Where exactly was Bola Tinubu born?

Who are Bola Tinubu's biological parents?

Where was Tinubu before he mysterious emerged in Chicago university?

Who are Bola Tinubu's childhood friends or mates or classmates?

Where is Bola Tinubu's birth certificate?
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Kagd10: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2022
franchasofficia:
Your Reno the god of Tinubu urchins have already verified Peter Obi's certificate, his current headache now is that Peter Obi graduated with Second class lower and no longer the Pass they were lying that he graduated with.

One great thing about Peter Obi is that he doesn't want to be distracted by all these frivolities when he knows he graduated from the school of which his father was among the big donors to UNN as at when Obi was schooling there, so you see?

The main issue all reasonable Nigerians are asking is:

Where exactly was Bola Tinubu born?

Who are Bola Tinubu's biological parents?

Where was Tinubu before he mysterious emerged in Chicago university?

Who are Bola Tinubu's childhood friends or mates or classmates?

Where is Bola Tinubu's birth certificate?

He has not. He's going on with the make believe of what Peter Obi posted. Let Peter Obi post his original certificate or the one he submitted to inec like Tinubu did below

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Demolakay: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet? Tell Peter Obi to post his original certificate or the copy he submitted to inec like Tinubu did below. You dey mad?

Soo dis photocopy is d original certificate of Tinubu u pple are bandying all about? Soo much for Tinubu's loud mouth urchins on nairaland.

All noise nd no brain.
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Kagd10: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2022
Demolakay:

Soo dis photocopy is d original certificate of Tinubu u pple are bandying all about? Soo much for Tinubu's loud mouth urchins on nairaland.

All noise nd no brain.

Yes, this was a photocopy Tinubu submitted to Inec. It's got the stamp and everything. Let's see Peter Obi's copy he submitted to Inec. Not the one he forged. You dey mad?
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by franchasofficia: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2022
Kagd10:

He has not. He's going on with the make believe of what Peter Obi posted. Let Peter Obi post his original certificate or the one he submitted to inec like Tinubu did below
Peter Obi can only submit his original certificate to the court if need be not online to massage the useless ego of a hungry, money mongering vagabond womanizer like Reno Mockery cool
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2022
Peter Obi be odogwu
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by franchasofficia: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes, this was a photocopy Tinubu submitted to Inec. It's got the stamp and everything. Let's see Peter Obi's copy he submitted to Inec. Not the one he forged. You dey mad?
If you are not a hungry online noisemaker, nothing stops you from heading to INEC office to demand for it, I am sure they will give you access to it because of FOI bill.

But the issue is, do you even know where INEC office in your LGA is to talk of affording transport to INEC office at Abuja, wonders shocked cheesy
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Kagd10: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2022
franchasofficia:
Peter Obi can only submit his original certificate to the court if need be not online to massage the useless ego of a hungry, money mongering vagabond womanizer like Reno Mockery cool

So, Peter Obi can't post the original like he posted the forged photocopy? The criminal.
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Kagd10: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2022
franchasofficia:
If you are not a hungry online noisemaker, nothing stops you from heading to INEC office to demand for it, I am sure they will give you access to it because of FOI bill.

But the issue is, do you even know where INEC office in your LGA is to talk of affording transport to INEC office at Abuja, wonders shocked cheesy

Why don't Peter Obi post his copy if he submitted it? He didn't. He could only post a forged photocopy for his zombidient dumbbbbb supporters.

Inec couldn't even make head and tail of it hence he didn't
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by CockAndBullStor: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Money has changed hands lol

IPOB gunmen has threatened him, he dare not say otherwise cheesy

Who is the VC to go against his lord and savior? The VC needs money to feed his family in this ASUU recession.

1 Like

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by GeneralPula: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2022
Demolakay:

Ur a simpleton, UNN has every right to change d design of Deir certificate.

I graduated frm d university of Lagos. My certificate designs are different from dose Wu graduated 20 years ago.

If Obi's certificate is fake, is dis one too fake?

Go get life!
Haaba brother. The fake result you posted was uploaded yesterday here on nairaland. Does it look like a result that was issued in 1999? Check it well, without bias. Result wey them just type print out to justify the no certificate man called Peter Obi.

Peter Obi have turned UNN to joke, a whole university of Nigeria! Damn!

And again, why didn’t Pandora not submitted his university certificate to INEC since you people claimed he got one?

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by franchasofficia: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Kagd10:

So, Peter Obi can't post the original like he posted the forged photocopy? The criminal.
Yes oh, oya head straight to court if you are not a hungry online noisemaker like most Agbado urchins cheesy

Your mate sued FG over ASUU strike yesterday, so go ahead and sue Peter Obi and copy INEC.

When we doubted Tulumbus Chicago certificate, we contacted the school in far away United States, some of us went in person to the campus but you hungry, broke Agbado urchins impoverished by your godfather Tulumbu cant afford agbado to talk of transport to UNN Nsukka to inquire about Peter Obi's certificate, so the joke is on you hungry urchins grin
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by GeneralPula: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2022
He narratted that 2nd class lower is first class in all the universities in Nigeria

Lol. You mean UNN VC said this?

UNN don really suffer oo
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Demolakay: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

Haaba brother. The fake result you posted was uploaded yesterday here on nairaland. Does it look like a result that was issued in 1999? Check it well, without bias. Result wey them just type print out to justify the no certificate man called Peter Obi.

Peter Obi have turned UNN to joke, a whole university of Nigeria! Damn!

And again, why didn’t Pandora not submitted his university certificate to INEC since you people claimed he got one?

Continue ranting lyk a goat. If ur nt satisfied wit wat d result look lyk, d proper channel is to confirm from d skul.

When Obaseki had issues wit his certificate, it was d University of Ibadan (UI) who laid d mata to rest.

So instead of bleating on social media lyk a child suffering frm constipation, contact d skul.
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Are u not ashamed of ur old self... as old as u are u still think and act like a baby without directions.. so its no more fake certificate, its not he graduated with just 2.2 .... I wonder how human beings like u live with stupidity engraved in ur DNA ...u really hv no shame ooo
The certificate is fake.

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Kagd10: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2022
franchasofficia:
Yes oh, oya head straight to court if you are not a hungry online noisemaker like most Agbado urchins cheesy

Your mate sued FG over ASUU strike yesterday, so go ahead and sue Peter Obi and copy INEC.

When we doubted Tulumbus Chicago certificate, we contacted the school in far away United States, some of us went in person to the campus but you hungry, broke Agbado urchins impoverished by your godfather Tulumbu cant afford agbado to talk of transport to UNN Nsukka to inquire about Peter Obi's certificate, so the joke is on you hungry urchins grin

You mean Ngige and UNN lecturer who said Peter Obi was D pass graduate?

Why don't Peter Obi post his original certificate? The criminal.
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by franchasofficia: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean Ngige and UNN lecturer who said Peter Obi was D pass graduate?

Why don't Peter Obi post his original certificate? The criminal.
Because the certificate is forged, he didn't graduate from UNN shocked shocked
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Lawalatm: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2022
What a monika...your naming yourself ObituaryYebo......please change it before someone adds Amen! to it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ObituaryYebo:

You are correct grin

Pandora Bitter Obituary is coming to Biafuro as the president of IPOB

Nigeria can't risk a failure, dullard and criminal such as Obituary.

As it dey depper them, it dey sweet us grin

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by EvangDrGeo: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Again!

Obi keeps drowning in quicksand.

2.2 now equal to 1st class.

OK no problem.

Is Fidelity Bank that Peter Obi once served as Chairman, accepting 2.2 from job applicants?

Even if it is just UNN 2.2?

Obi never know wetin him enter. Let him ask his supporters how they dragged Buhari and Tinubu till today because of academic qualifications.

Now Obi's aide is saying Academic qualifications do not matter?

The hypocrites continue to expose themselves to Nigerian youths.

Show us the primary school certificate of your candidate. And I will know you are not stupid
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by pquaver(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Laggafin:

Why my nyansh bro?? grin
Lol na where e go enter wella you no go fit worry me again lol grin.. You funny oo Bros lol

U wey wan com give. My. Fine face scar face nko?? grin
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by ImperialYoruba: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
1TripleC:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Prof Charles Arinzechukwu Igwe, Vice-Chancellor of UNN said Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi graduated from UNN with 2nd class lower and won 6 meritorious awards while in school. He also said Peter used his father's influence to train 6 students while schooling with them.

He narratted that 2nd class lower is first class in all the universities in Nigeria and said Peter was not for once invited by Senate of the school for any reason whatsoever and said the certificate was from UNN. He said those who care to investigate should go to school E-mail box and that Registrar is available to reply citing that 14, 000 Nigerians have inquired from yesterday alone.

My Take- Can't stop laughing, thank you the great Prof, truth is bitter and hurts. Even people with no known address, people who their father and mothers are shrouded in mystery are talking, even college of education and polytechnic people are talking, people without primary/ secondary education are talking, people who are quota system are also talking, chai! I dey laugh oo!

I hope obi detractors are now satisfied.
PETER OBI IS COMING
GET YOUR PVC READY

Did we not tell you guys, that Onwuabasi Obi is a dullard? Now the VC of UNN has confirmed it. grin

He won 6 meritorious awards and still finished 2:2. I wonder in what area he was awarded recognition.

3rd class failure being promoted falsely as a 2nd class graduate.

Ibo and their fabrications. grin

1 Like

Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Basic123: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Laggafin:

Hope u havnt forgotten that one of the most revered African literary icon " wole Soyinka*" graduated with 3rd class.. let me check something.. Im coming
Soyinka graduated with second class upper.I have heard from his mouth directly in University of Ibadan.

Don't use lies to defend the faeces you are packaging as Gold
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Laggafin: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
pquaver:

Lol na where e go enter wella you no go fit worry me again lol grin.. You funny oo Bros lol

U wey wan com give. My. Fine face scar face nko?? grin
Hahahaha.. too much Vawulence no good o
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Laggafin: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Basic123:

Soyinka graduated with second class upper.I have heard from his mouth directly in University of Ibadan.

Don't use lies to defend the faeces you are packaging as Gold
Who be this agbado scum on my mentions
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by Basic123: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Laggafin:

Who be this agbado scum on my mentions
grin dindinrin

He can't tolerate superior arguments

Just like a typical Zombidiot!
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by jamace(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kagd10:

I posted 1988 certificate which was just 4 year difference. Tell Obi to post his original certificate. Or the copy he submitted to inec.

Peter Obi Degree Certificate is Genuine

So I am going to breakdown four UNN certificates to show that argument of Peter Obi's certificate being fake is baseless.
Note: I am using the years they graduated to identify the respective certificates to ease identification

1)On the issue of UNN Certificates issued on Saturday:
The 1984,1986 and 1999 certificates were issued on Saturday. UNN is known to do convocations on Saturday (to allow parents and well wishers attend), which is probably why it is dated Saturday

2)On the issue of original stamps:
The 2014 certificate which is the only original copy here (1999 certificate is a coloured photocopy) is seen to not only have an uncolored background decoration, but also has an uncolored seal at the bottom (UNN don't do stamps, they use seals), if you compare to other certificates, you can see the background decoration and seal don't appear when the certificate is photocopied.

3)On the issue of the number at the top right corner, you can see the letter 'D' and the numbers aren't spaced in the 1984 and 1999 certificate, but were spaced in the 2014 copy, indicating UNN made little changes with time, unfortunately it is faded in the 1986 copy.
Also the argument that the number indicates a person's position among the many students that have graduated from the school over the years doesn't hold water comparing the 1984,1999 and 2014 copies especially since it is a popular university established since 1960.

4) I fear newer graduates of UNN may have the wrong notion that Obi's certificate is fake due to some changes made over the years by the university on how their certificates appear which I will show:
-The Honours are now handwritten as seen in 2014 copy compared to the 1984,1986 and 1999 certificates.
-The letter 'D' and the numbers are now spaced as seen in 2014 copy compared to 1986 and 1999 copies.
-The word font which is Gothic style were typed in the empty fields on the 1984,1986 and 1999 copies, but inbthe 2014 copy, the empty fields were written on by hand.

FUTURE ISSUES:
The argument about Obi's certificate not having a stamp which seems peculiar to UNN certificates since the school only uses an uncoloured seal implies that if someone should release a photocopy of his certificate, some ignorant outsiders may see it as fake since the seal doesn't appear on a photocopied copy since these outsiders expect to see some stamp.Thus it may not be until the person releases his original that they will believe him. Obi may not be the last UNN graduate politician to face this.

https://www.nairaland.com/7347633/peter-obi-analysis-four-certificates
Re: Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:52am On Sep 24, 2022
Demolakay:

Den tell us where Gani graduated from, ND his certificate too.

University of London.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba also Contesting For Senatorial Seat In Abia State / Pdp Is Perfect Example Of Turn By Turn (photo) / Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.