Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi (1152 Views)

Unn Vc Has This To Say About Obi's Rresult / Victor Oye Laid Curses On Peter Obi Over His Defection / ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Prof Charles Arinzechukwu Igwe, Vice-Chancellor of UNN said Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi graduated from UNN with 2nd class lower and won 6 meritorious awards while in school. He also said Peter used his father's influence to train 6 students while schooling with them.

He narratted that 2nd class lower is first class in all the universities in Nigeria and said Peter was not for once invited by Senate of the school for any reason whatsoever and said the certificate was from UNN. He said those who care to investigate should go to school E-mail box and that Registrar is available to reply citing that 14, 000 Nigerians have inquired from yesterday alone.

I hope obi detractors are now satisfied.
PETER OBI IS COMING
GET YOUR PVC READY

#GoAndVerify

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by Henrypraise41(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmmm interesting, I love this, this is not the time to keep quiet abeg
Re: Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by saintokwuluora(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Waiting for Iragbiji High School principal to testify on Tinubu's behalf.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by Wisfem: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Waste of time and Energy Buhari, Ruled for 6years and still Ruling with NEPA bill, Tanko said All certificate talks about Buhari is a balderdash and nonsensical smoke screen!!, Tinubu did not attend primary school at all and he ruled for 8years in Lagos and he stayed in power for 23yers under surrogate governorship candidates in Lagos like Fashola, Ambode, And the rest, Now he is been constructed and packaged to head to Aso-Rock as a president, no one wants to investigate his certificate forgeries, But a Highly Recognized Academist by the Name Peter G OBI is the one millions of illiterates will be wasting their time and money to investigate his credentials,
"Born Hypocrites" .....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by Onwe6666: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
nice one

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by OBALOLA55(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
plusfield:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Prof Charles Arinzechukwu Igwe, Vice-Chancellor of UNN said Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi graduated from UNN with 2nd class lower and won 6 meritorious awards while in school. He also said Peter used his father's influence to train 6 students while schooling with them.

He narratted that 2nd class lower is first class in all the universities in Nigeria and said Peter was not for once invited by Senate of the school for any reason whatsoever and said the certificate was from UNN. He said those who care to investigate should go to school E-mail box and that Registrar is available to reply citing that 14, 000 Nigerians have inquired from yesterday alone.

PETER OBI IS COMING
GET YOUR PVC READY

#GoAndVerify
SOURCE
Re: Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by abiodunalabama: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SOURCE
U re not serious with ur useless post….Obi that graduated with passed
Re: Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by mycar: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2022
abiodunalabama:
if this is a lie, may all your children graduate with pass, I will believe you only if you say amen to this prayer

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by richie240: 12:10am On Sep 23, 2022
Lolz....i can bet my left ballz dt ds news is as fake as d letter 'p' in 'psychology'.

By cooking up fake news to bolster obi's lie, u r doing more harm dn good by giving credence to d allegations

All these "UNN VC tok say", "My village Eze too say" ko necesstri. Just let obi submit the UNN certificate to twitter, instagram, facebook and nairaland INEC and d matter is done and dusted.

Any small tin, "Go and velify","Go and velify". Now dt verification has bn done and fowl nyansh don open, na new Tori we dey hear.

So with all this 8-year 'nepa satifikate' noise Upandan, las-las obi and buhari are in d same category!
cool
Re: Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by kozmokaz(m): 12:19am On Sep 23, 2022
abiodunalabama:

With a "passed " indeed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2022
richie240:
Lolz....i can bet my left ballz dt ds news is as fake as d letter 'p' in 'psychology'.

By cooking up fake news to bolster obi's lie, u r doing more harm dn good by giving credence to d allegations

All these "UNN VC tok say", "My village Eze too say" ko necesstri. Just let obi submit the UNN certificate to twitter, instagram, facebook and nairaland INEC and d matter is done and dusted.

Any small tin, "Go and velify","Go and velify". Now dt verification has bn done and fowl nyansh don open, na new Tori we dey hear.

So with all this 8-year 'nepa satifikate' noise Upandan, las-las obi and buhari are in d same category!
cool

Most of you are more stupid than we thought. Peter Obi did submit his degree to inec and it was clearly captured in the inec list.
Also, if you have half the brain that wasnt filled with nothing but insults, how did NYSC issue him a discharge certificate if he had no degree.
You kids can lie with what is obvious to everyone. Do you know that festus keyamo and co had since months ago requested and verified Peter Obi's degree and had gone quiet. Why do you think no senior official of any party has joined you guys in your foolishness.
Meanwhile, Tinubu has only Bsc as qualification. No FSLC, no gce or ssce.
Children of hate and anger should stop distracting us from the goal of saving Nigeria from where they put it. If they are not satisfied with NYSC and all the political parties, they should GO AND VERIFY

Re: Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by drlateef: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2022
plusfield:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

PETER OBI IS COMING
GET YOUR PVC READY

#GoAndVerify

Where is his signed statement? We don’t believe you until we see his signed statement. That’s what we need to take to court.
Re: Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by Omesbrit(m): 7:18am On Sep 23, 2022
All these attention is not even needed, This is a distraction from Tinubu's camp. The best thing I expect from Obi is to ignore. Anybody who is not satisfied with the result should write to the sch. Tinubu who's is controversial in everything should be the one defending his controversies. Pls OBIDIENTS take note
Re: Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by Throwback: 7:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Omesbrit:
All these attention is not even needed, This is a distraction from Tinubu's camp. The best thing I expect from Obi is to ignore. Anybody who is not satisfied with the result should write to the sch. Tinubu who's is controversial in everything should be the one defending his controversies. Pls OBIDIENTS take note

Hahahaha!

This one dey beg fellow zombies to keep quiet.

We cannot have a local GCE O'levels holder as President.
Re: Breaking News: UNN VC Speaks On Peter Obi by richie240: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Nwoke, thanks for exposing ur ignorance.
FSLC and Waec are not the only criteria for gaining admission into american colleges.

Logic shd've prevailed in telling u dt without him meeting that criteria, Uppi-weka university chicago state university won't have offered him admission in d first place.
cool
plusfield:

Most of you are more stupid than we thought. Peter Obi did submit his degree to inec and it was clearly captured in the inec list.
Also, if you have half the brain that wasnt filled with nothing but insults, how did NYSC issue him a discharge certificate if he had no degree.
You kids can lie with what is obvious to everyone. Do you know that festus keyamo and co had since months ago requested and verified Peter Obi's degree and had gone quiet. Why do you think no senior official of any party has joined you guys in your foolishness.
Meanwhile, Tinubu has only Bsc as qualification. No FSLC, no gce or ssce.
Children of hate and anger should stop distracting us from the goal of saving Nigeria from where they put it. If they are not satisfied with NYSC and all the political parties, they should GO AND VERIFY

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu / Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture / Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.