Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) (58600 Views)

Russia Forgives $20 Billion Debts Of African Countries - Putin (Photos) / Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight / Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Myself2(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Was Putin expecting Gen Z, young bourgeoisie , nouveau rich to go and fight his senseless war for him ?

5 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Kaymansion(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
[i][/i] it is well
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by ibinaboonline: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
It's not out of fear. It's the baselessness of the war. Ukraine is family to Russia. Apparently, Russians don't believe in Putin's war, but it doesn't mean Putin's concerns aren't valid. America is horrible. They put the Russian leader in an impossible situation. Even ask the confrontations with China, it's just America's entitlement to bring the number one and they see china's potential to knock them off that position in the nearest future. China seeks a new world order. Ultimately, America leads in human resources. Their ingenuity tickles down to everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by jimetagambo: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Myself2:
Was Putin expecting Gen Z, young bourgeoisie , nouveau rich to go and fight his senseless war for him ?
They were busy hailing him on before like the dude below. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Cloud007:
The paper tiger has been defanged. The emperor has no clothes. The fact is that Russia is now a depleted, low-rank military and poses no real threat to anyone any longer - except for their shaky nuclear threat.
the idiot doesn't know the rules of engagement..u cant use nuclear weapon and phosphorous gas again..there is a treaty to that effect..if he tries it that means its russia against the world....them go carry war come meet am for house..i keep saying it,if not for the usa russia would have ceased to exist by now with the way Hitler forces where conquering..nigerians donf watch documetries thats why they ague in ignotance..try watch thank wars documentaries on ARCN u will enjoy hidden war facts..when i saw the toddler Ukraine captured on the first day 0f the war i knew Putin was a scam..some of the kids werent told they where going to Ukraine..Putin just deoped them off with no mission..i could see the innocent look on thier faces

7 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Putin has lost he should park his remaining toys and minions out of Ukraine.

5 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by onegig(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
chaloskyx:
This is just another media propaganda i can also take pictures of 3rd mainland bridge by pm and Lagos airport by 7am post it and claim Nigerians are leaving in droves due to bad governance and insecurity The problem with Africans is that they arnt logical they take in things without questioning same way you took your colonial masters religion, same way you take your pastors and politicians falsehoods, same way you would take it in when they say snake and monkeys swallowed public funds the average African is lacks the capacity to ask questions that's why majority of Naira landers would believe this bullshit

You that you have capacity.

Please kindly watch this

https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/status/1572867519102296065?s=20&t=S0NRtbPb8ciRC7pUePv1zA

Come back and tell me what is happening now.

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Elsueno: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting....
Even though I'm a Putin fan..but truth be told...dude has completely lost it..he seems kinda tired ND confused abt this whole thing already...
Watched a scene on Aljazeera this morning..where Russian reservists ND conscripts were been boarded into buses to be sent to d front amidst crying ND severe wailings by their wives.. g.fs..kids ND relatives alike..ND d whole scene looked so reminscent of the first ND 2nd world war days...so out of place with today's world honestly..
I feel for Putin Sha...he was really decieved by his generals...rather than sending in tanks ND troops into Ukraine in d 1st place...he would av easily turned the Russian massive millitary capabilities into a pain in the ass for the Ukrainians by consistently ND intensively bombarding their capital city "kyiv" untill they relented in their ambitions to join NATO...
But dude wanted d whole of Ukraine like an 18th century Emperor...hence his costly miscalculations....

Oga, U are not a fan of Putin & from ur comments U total have no idea what's going in Ukraine..Just openly support ur the rainbow flag dudes like Odewaleadesoye, No shame in choosing Ukrainian sides
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by 007Marvel(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
chaloskyx:
This is just another media propaganda i can also take pictures of 3rd mainland bridge by pm and Lagos airport by 7am post it and claim Nigerians are leaving in droves due to bad governance and insecurity The problem with Africans is that they arnt logical they take in things without questioning same way you took your colonial masters religion, same way you take your pastors and politicians falsehoods, same way you would take it in when they say snake and monkeys swallowed public funds the average African is lacks the capacity to ask questions that's why majority of Naira landers would believe this bullshit

Oga no doubt you live in a jungle in Kaduna, for you to call this western propaganda! Russian state Tv already broadcasted it, but seeing as you have no TV and can't afford even gotv not to talk of DStv, we the people of the free world leave you to continue wallowing in your ignorance

8 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by mu2sa2: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Timekeeper452:
And they say Putin is winning?
Winning, according to ipob miscreants.
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by jimetagambo: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Elsueno:

Oga, U are not a fan of Putin & from ur comments U total have no idea what's going in Ukraine..Just openly support ur the rainbow flag dudes like Odewaleadesoye, No shame in choosing Ukrainian sides
He actually is. The truth is bitter and you find it hard to swallow.

When he made the posts below. Putin supporters were busy liking his post. Now you deny him because he said the truth. grin

4 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Russians should accept the enlistment and go and surrender to Ukrainian forces.

6 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by adenigga(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
peace can't reign over the world unless the world ended..
You're right!

There can never be Peace, it's not a curse but reality. If you know, you know.
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Kaymansion(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
shocked It is well
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
chaloskyx:
pls volunteer to be among the next 300k batch that Putin wants to send next week..is it not common war..why i hate dictators ,putin don send all his children and wives to American to go and enjoy then the idiot will now be looking for poor men children to send cuz na them sabi die ba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by anonymous1759(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
chaloskyx:

Little wonder why you think politicians use Nigerians . They lack the ability to critical thinking. They swallow whatever you give them.
10,000 Russians have signed up to fight willingly barely 24 why is the western media not echoing That figure ? Because they want you to believe the vast majority don’t support Putin or because he’s losing .

Western media says Russia is losing the war ,
Same western media says Ukraine can’t negotiate at this point with Russia because they’re on the losing end . How’s that possible?
Russia have 55,000 men yet Ukraine that has lost few men are not in control of Donbas ?
Russia is losing yet they’re holding a referendum for 4 days in Ukraine . You can’t comfortably hold a referendum in a region you’re not in control of .
With the way Ukraine is going they’ll be a referendum in Kiev .
I feel for Ukrainians Russia wants to go hard on them that’s why they want to hold these referendums to justify their attack. It’s too late for the comedian . Putin is a strategist he pushed the main war to winter. Europe will be too busy with winter as the real war starts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Yankee101: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
A single bad leader can destroy an entire country
A leader’s like a visitor, he’s despised if he over stays

3 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Elsueno:

i thought u said the militery exersise would be over in 2 weeks..zezhensky captured after one week..common ukrain don kill almost all russia general finish...this is putin 3rd batch of civilian soldier which is just 300k...first batch 150k second 60k noe 300k..usa send only 25k seals to afghan in weeks they turned the country into a desert kids everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by JuanDeDios: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting....
Even though I'm a Putin fan..but truth be told...dude has completely lost it..he seems kinda tired ND confused abt this whole thing already...
Watched a scene on Aljazeera this morning..where Russian reservists ND conscripts were been boarded into buses to be sent to d front amidst crying ND severe wailings by their wives.. g.fs..kids ND relatives alike..ND d whole scene looked so reminscent of the first ND 2nd world war days...so out of place with today's world honestly..
I feel for Putin Sha...he was really decieved by his generals...rather than sending in tanks ND troops into Ukraine in d 1st place...he would av easily turned the Russian massive millitary capabilities into a pain in the ass for the Ukrainians by consistently ND intensively bombarding their capital city "kyiv"(like the isreali leaders use to bombard Gaza whenever they wanna win the next elections) untill they relented in their ambitions to join NATO...
But dude wanted d whole of Ukraine like an 18th century Emperor...hence his costly miscalculations....
When did Ukraine declare that they were joining NATO?

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Elsueno: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Spirit04:
Nonsense
That's a old video. Finnish borderguard already refuted this. According to them, the situation at the Russia - Finland border is the same, there is no dramatic increase in influx. According to them it is an old video

omoh, U get time Woh, d Russians literally called for mobilization when LPR militia was pushed from d Kharkov front, Some where even calling Putin weak...just partial mobilization announcement for trained personnel & NATO is already angry, zelensky's is busy shouting Putin want birth in Ukraine blood...But western propaganda is painting everything cool, Ukraine strong, Russia weakgrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
Russians should accept the enlistment and go and surrender to Ukrainian forces.
That is what they will likely do. You can't force people with low moral to war. They would just be slaughtered easily by the enemy.

Germany already made it known that they will grant those that surrender asylum. Most other European countries will have similar asylum programs.

Frankfurter Allgemeine: Russian fleeing mobilization could apply for asylum in Germany.

"Deserters threatened by repression receive international protection," German Interior Ministry Nancy Faeser told the newspaper, adding that granting asylum is a case-by-case decision.

3 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by spymaster(m): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
The Russian federation is made up of 53 republics who are currently under internal colonization by the ethnic Russians. Even in the war, the highest numbers of Russian deaths have been from the poorer republics in Russia. Russia is still the only country in the world that has colonies. The colonization started during the reign of Tsar Peter 1 down to Catherine the Great and continued to the Bolsheviks after the Russian Revolution. Till now those republics have never been granted independence. Do you know why there is currently conflicts between former Soviet republics (Armenia Azerbaijan; Tajikistan Kyrgyzstan, South Ossetia/Abkhazia Georgia; Lithuania Kaliningrad)?. That was because during the Russian colonization of those countries, they expelled a lot of indigenous people from their homes in border communities moved a lot of ethnic Russians to fill those places. In short they created enclaves and exclaves and then buffers in those land. That is why there are Russian speakers in almost all the former Soviet republics. Once Russia see that you don't align with their interests, they will forment trouble and then invade your country saying they are protecting ethnic Russia speaking people. These were people that forcefully expel the original inhabitants and took over their lands. This is not about western propaganda, but real fact why Russia is at odds with his constituent republics and neighbors. Agreed that the West are no saints, but saying that Russia is a victim is being ignorance of the fact.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
I cant even believe that we are still discusing ukrain war in ember month...a whole russia....if them come fight terrorist countries like america did i am just imagining the numb of russia casualties..Ukraine that is even peaceful and all they do is plant grains...thats y most times i dont believe wat i read on paper or socia media cuz of the false hype

4 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by abbey621(m): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Seal the borders, close off the airports. 70% of them were hailing Putin when the war started, majority of them just went about their daily lives even tho they knew their emperor was killing innocent people. Now the tables have turned and they want to jaapa? UNA DEY GO NOWHERE grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Spirit04:
Nonsense
That's a old video. Finnish borderguard already refuted this. According to them, the situation at the Russia - Finland border is the same, there is no dramatic increase in influx. According to them it is an old video
Show us the current situation at the Finnish border if that video is old

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Robertgreene1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
JuanDeDios:

did u time travel to the 12th century...ND just waking up now or what
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Guyman01: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pondabrown:
You guys should look at where the news actually came from THE SUN grin grin grin. Western media is really trying so hard.
Sun is promoting one sided Ukraine propaganda
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Elsueno: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
osazsky:
i thought u said the militery exersise would be over in 2 weeks..zezhensky captured after one week..common ukrain don kill almost all russia general finish...this is putin 3rd batch of civilian soldier which is just 300k...first batch 150k second 60k noe 300k..usa send only 25k seals to afghan in weeks they turned the country into a desert kids everywhere

lol, when did I ever said that ? grin Anyways, u bandera fans first said 3 days, now 2 weeks?... Lmao, do u even have any idea how many generals are in d russian army?....See d way propaganda don fill up ur head... except for VDV/militia & Wagner..the large chunk of Russian army have already rotated from d frontline almost 3 months ago... Meaning na mostly LPR/DPR guys dey seriously massacre NATO army 4 Ukraine.... sad really, cause, in some cases, blood brothers are literally on different sides of d conflict as soldiers
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Robertgreene1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Bro re u just waking up now after time traveling to the 14th century or what
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
abbey621:
Seal the borders, close off the airports. 70% of them were hailing Putin when the war started, majority of them just went about their daily lives even tho they knew their emperor was killing innocent people. Now the tables have turned and they want to jaapa? UNA DEY GO NOWHERE grin grin grin
if na me be putin i will lock all the gates in the border and swallow all the keys..they must go to war..so after eating putins money and girs them wan run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Panic As Busy Highway Divides In Cameroon, Vehicles Almost Swallowed. Photos / Russian Troops Battle Each Other To Earn Much-Prized Special Forces Beret (Pics) / Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.