Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) (58652 Views)

Russia Forgives $20 Billion Debts Of African Countries - Putin (Photos) / Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight / Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Horokrox: 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
If you werent a DEMENTED idiot you wouldnt be sourcing your "news" from shitty sites like British Sun undecided

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by tishbite42: 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
pargelenis:
hug transformer first …
Wetin concern me and Slavic war
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by CaseSensitive(m): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
The myth of Putin being some sort of genius playing 4D chess in International Relations is so busted. This is a desperate grasping gangster who’s willing to burn his country to the ground in order to save himself. The man is a clown with a fragile ego who is obviously being deeply troubled by reality biting his fantasies. He thought this could be like another Chechnya or Abkhazia but Ukraine is the biggest country in Europe. He was totally deranged thinking he could go in an annex the country in a matter of days or weeks.

Ordinary Russians for the most part have tended to stay out of the corrupt machine that is their government. But that's at least 300,000 more people being dragged into this now. The country desperately needs an uprising despite arrests but if you are off to the front line (and likely to your death) anyway what is a little protest? Or rather an escape for dear life from a tyrannic regime of a soviet imperialist. The soviet union that has kissed the dust never to be united again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Horokrox:
The biggest loser is worthless zombies like you
just like buhari miscaculated assu palava putin mis calculate this war and i blame his advisers...just imagine small neighbouring country will deny these fleeing destitute access to thier country..other small countey will now be thinking ,if ukrain can fight russia we too can fight time..at times it is better not to take actions in anger so as to maintain the respect people have for u..imagine if assu was not on strike apc for don start campaign but right now they have to waite for assu to resume in orther to campaign.so that they can atleast campaign with one good thing

2 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Samade7: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Timekeeper452:
And they say Putin is winning?

Pls stop listening to those putin asslicker on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Spirit04:
Nonsense
That's a old video. Finnish borderguard already refuted this. According to them, the situation at the Russia - Finland border is the same, there is no dramatic increase in influx. According to them it is an old video
will you shut up ur dirty mouth...you must be a tinubu supporter....you not ashamed a country ruled by a comedian dey dust your so called world power dey give am bloody nose,see army wey dey fear face off against another army led by comedian...no be juju be that

4 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by toxtimmy: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Will you trust this your friend with your wife or daughter?

In the US as an 18 year old you cannot buy alcohol or cigarette but you can join military and kill a brown or black person somewhere in the world based the next money making racket by the US politicians... They call you it giving freedom.

I'm sure you will believe it's true when young American children tell you say they've heard that Africans have pet monkeys and crocodiles... Lions walk the streets of Africa and Africans use banana leaves as clothes.

Ukraine does not exist anymore... Thousands of Ukranian men dead and their wives and children have no father and you think it's joke.

osazsky:
i dont think russia really has a trained militery like America..cuz my friend told me they run a scheme like our nysc schem that teaches u how to shot a gun..military tactic is more than firing a gun...the soldiers ukrain captured where mostly below 18 which is a crime against humanity..these guys running out of russia are the nysc civilian russia cus Russian militery don finish .Ukraine done kill them..
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by toxtimmy: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Between you and monkey... I think monkey get sense pass you.

GODPUNISHALABI:
will you shut up ur dirty mouth...you must be a tinubu supporter....you not ashamed a country ruled by a comedian dey dust your so called world power dey give am bloody nose,see army wey dey fear face off against another army led by comedian...no be juju be that
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Elsueno: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
osazsky:
russia don first send 200k soldiers.then next week 300k soldier for a small country..how many people they Russia.so u think people fleeing are not getting info that russians are been killed daily..u feel u in nigeria know better than these fleeing russians..america sent only 15k seals to taliban with rough terrain..in weeks they turned it to a desert..stop rsasonin with ur anus say..if putin is winning the war he will not be lookin for additional 300k to send next week..he should send his dauthers or go get the job done hinself..simple

This is a waste of my time, I actually thought I was debating with an excellent western propagandists......Real Ukrainian soldiers are even saying for every single russian allied soldiers killed, at least 6 Ukrainians don kaput..This is on Ukrainian telegram, no be my words woh....U love Ukraine, yes?, then forget western bullshyt & d id#t zelensky, follow ukriane telegram channels for what's really going on..bye grin

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by toxtimmy: 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
You can't compute or process... You like blue screen too much

Samade7:

Pls stop listening to those putin asslicker on nairaland.
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tommorrow, Ukraine will play victim again.
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Russians are free to come over to my house.its safe and secure

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Horokrox:
If you werent a DEMENTED idiot you wouldnt be sourcing your "news" from shitty sites like British Sun undecided
bros ajazira aired it..even the protest and fleeing..Putin is looking for another 300k civilians to send after killing 200k inocent kids who he thought where soldiers..

4 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
DimIsaac10:
Tommorrow, Ukraine will play victim again.
they are the victims cuz this war would have been avoided..and instead of russia to fight ukrain militery them they bomb maternity hospital and ederly home for east where ukrain has few fighters

4 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by toxtimmy: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
No waste your time... If you really want this person to go to Ukranian telegram to educate himself just tell am say garri and Egusi soup dey on the Ukranian an telegram page you go see how him go spend the next few days looking for just the garri only there.

Elsueno:

This is a waste of my time, I actually thought I was debating with an excellent western propagandists......Real Ukrainian soldiers are even saying for every single russian allied soldiers killed, at least 6 Ukrainians don kaput..This is on Ukrainian telegram, no be my words woh....U love Ukraine, yes?, then forget western bullshyt & d id#t zelensky, follow ukriane telegram channels for what's really going on..bye grin

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by einsteine(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
According to Nairaland Russians, this is propaganda.

Delusional folks supporting Russia, China and Afghanistan but would give their left ball for an American visa.

If the war is going so well for Putin, he won't threaten nuclear war or even call for a mobilisation of adult males. The invasion of Ukraine has backfired big time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Eriokanmi: 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ekealterego:

You people believe everything CNN feed you guys. A small google search will show you that these pictures are old pictures.

Believe 1% of what you see on the news concerning the war in Ukraine. All are propaganda.
But same was aired on Russia TV channel today. Don't tell me you aren't aware

3 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
osazsky:
they are the victims cuz this war would have been avoided..and instead of russia to fight ukrain militery them they bomb maternity hospital and ederly home for east where ukrain has few fighters
So in your real mind you feel and think its just Ukraine doing those defense?
A lot of countries are helping them defend.
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Symboll:
Nobody wants to die for nothing

Just enter people Country begin dey bomb them,this alagidi Putin na werey oo.
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by God1000(m): 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
cococandy:
His nairaland supporters should go and fight for him
they've disappeared completely

3 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by toxtimmy: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hahahahahaha.... That must flew over his head

Horokrox:

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by seunayantokun(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Putin being put in his own pocket.

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by seunayantokun(m): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
DimIsaac10:

Of course, that's how to win.
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by GoodIsGod: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin

Putin is putting and booting every Russian into war because he's loosing. The world is looking. Who is he fooling.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Waw

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
DimIsaac10:

yes with weapons..not planes..or man power..its normal..u can decide to go to unkrain to help them in war..if u survive the war u will get automatic residency..when america fought the Afghan war..other counteies like pakistan and other muslim neighbouring country assisted them so its normal even common niaja they help other small countries during war..so no issues

2 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by jimetagambo: 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
grin grin grin
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Irrespective of wat yoruba tinubu ass licker think..i am of a valid opinion that if putin is sending additional 300k fighters to ukrain nxt week it simply means he is lossing..first batch 150k...second batch 60k..3rd batch 300k just for common ukrain..my mind is telling me usa wants 75 percent of Putin sildiers killed in ukrain before she lauches an attack on Russia with just 15k navy seal just like afghan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Kingsteve(m): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Pondabrown:
You guys should look at where the news actually came from THE SUN grin grin grin. Western media is really trying so hard.

Are you doomed for life with stupidity, or are you trying so hard to be stupid?
Which one is it...stupid?

4 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Krismas(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2022
CaseSensitive:
The myth of Putin being some sort of genius playing 4D chess in International Relations is so busted. This is a desperate grasping gangster who’s willing to burn his country to the ground in order to save himself. The man is a clown with a fragile ego who is obviously being deeply troubled by reality biting his fantasies. He thought this could be like another Chechnya or Abkhazia but Ukraine is the biggest country in Europe. He was totally deranged thinking he could go in an annex the country in a matter of days or weeks.

Ordinary Russians for the most part have tended to stay out of the corrupt machine that is their government. But that's at least 300,000 more people being dragged into this now. The country desperately needs an uprising despite arrests but if you are off to the front line (and likely to your death) anyway what is a little protest? Or rather an escape for life and a tyrannic regime of a soviet imperialist. The soviet union that has kissed the dust never to be united again.
grin Complete LIES! This is wot NL wants. Wack narratives abt the SPECIAL MILITARY OPS of Russia in Ukraine. By the time I start revealing the truth, NL will quickly ban my posts grin
Ukraine conscripts, far more than Russia. Even LGBTQs were not allowed to leave Ukraine. That is right, to misguided Zelensky’s bot on NL while Russia, merely attempting to call up reservists is a sign of defeat? Sorry, NATO is about to be put in their place. Putin has been warning them for six months, now they are finally abt to get bursted. That’s wots happening, not ur ridiculous assumption based on false narratives from western media to deceive people in d west

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Funflipper: 12:07am On Sep 23, 2022
DimIsaac10:

But there are mercenaries from syria, Chechnya and wagner group fighting on the side of russia too.

7 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Krismas(m): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2022
osazsky:
Irrespective of wat yoruba tinubu ass licker think..i am of a valid opinion that if putin is sending additional 300k fighters to ukrain nxt week it simply means he is lossing..first batch 150k...second batch 60k..3rd batch 300k just for common ukrain..my mind is telling me usa wants 75 percent of Putin sildiers killed in ukrain before she lauches an attack on Russia with just 15k navy seal just like afghan
grin U wrong. Putin finally wants to face NATO. NATO either back down or die! WWW3 is about to be flagged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russian Troops Battle Each Other To Earn Much-Prized Special Forces Beret (Pics) / Masturbation Booth, 'Guyfi booth' In Newyork, Now Open For Workers / Photos Of Queen Elizabeth's Visit To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.