Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,021 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) (59566 Views)

Russia Forgives $20 Billion Debts Of African Countries - Putin (Photos) / Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight / Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Timekeeper452: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
mu2sa2:
Winning, according to ipob miscreants.
try get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by uuzba(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting
Since last year that Putin has been throwing bomb in Ukraine, all this Russia people said, "we nor know wetin dey happen". We never hear about any war. We nor get internet. We nor dey see anything for TV. I'm sure Putin is a nice man.
-
Na now una don know say Putin wan use una cook soup.

5 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
osazsky:
I cant even believe that we are still discusing ukrain war in ember month...a whole russia....if them come fight terrorist countries like america did i am just imagining the numb of russia casualties..Ukraine that is even peaceful and all they do is plant grains...thats y most times i dont believe wat i read on paper or socia media cuz of the false hype
European and American Farmers can be very brutal especially when people mess with their farm lands. And Ukraine is one giant Farm land.
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pondabrown:
You guys should look at where the news actually came from THE SUN grin grin grin. Western media is really trying so hard.
Ndo.

3 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by int0x80(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
If Putin is not careful, his days are numbered!

3 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by emapeteum(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Now is the time for nairaland pro-Putin to move down to Russia for conscription and to fight for the blood-sucking dictator. Russian military that seeks military supplies from Iran cannot be a superpower as they made us believe. God bless America

5 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
kingamaa:
I hope this is not another propaganda from the west.

Putin meanwhile should tread softly

You can't fight the world alone and win
It is real.Watch your Al-Jazeera news updates.
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Elsueno:

lol, when did I ever said that ? grin Anyways, u bandera fans first said 3 days, now 2 weeks?... Lmao, do u even have any idea how many generals are in d russian army?....See d way propaganda don fill up ur head... except for VDV/militia & Wagner..the large chunk of Russian army have already rotated from d frontline almost 3 months ago... Meaning na mostly LPR/DPR guys dey seriously massacre NATO army 4 Ukraine.... sad really, cause, in some cases, blood brothers are literally on different sides of d conflict as soldiers
oga this war is supposed to be over..with zkesensky captured in days..is it that Russia dont have inteligence cuz i dont get it..city capital no let u enter u begin they bomb merternity hospital ,schs and ur own militery camp killing Russian militery cuz i dont get it...ukrain all they do is plant grains..if russia come go fight Afghan with thousands of terrorist that has compromised the militery wat becomes of them cuz i just they imagine the numb of russian casualties

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by hkidola00(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Sai BaBa Putin.
Baseless and Useless War.
U dey joke with AMERICA.
U really need to be in the U.S. to understand how and where it draws its strength from.

I have said it before that even BUHARI as America's president can't destroy America.
The president of AMERICA is more powerful internationally than locally.

The FUNNY THING is America will still go ahead to grant permanent residency title to these fleeing Russians and still convert them to Americans.
yeah yeah America of course,that's why there's mass shooting
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by toxtimmy: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Think, use your brain...Ask yourself which war rich people dey fight?

All the wars US fought in my 30 plus years of existence were fought by poor Americans who joined the military for money to raise their families... The last 2 presidents of the USA Donald and Biden never served in Vietnam despite they were at a ripe age to serve in the military... Why?

They say people dey flee Russia...lol... Rich people of course are fleeing and it's nothing new, but they will come back to Russia when the war is over next year...why?

So easy to manipulate people like una by western media...You read something on CNN or BBC and gbam you follow like fly on shit...your opinion you are entitled to but why let CNN or BBC do the thinking for you?... Your brain or human brains is one of the most powerful machine but the easiest to control.

If you get dollar or lots of naira buy gold, or even invest it on a property or something similar... If you want to learn a new language learn chinese...the world have changed and all you see in front of you is evidence... Westerners are moving to China and Russia but you don't see that on CNN.

Western world no send Africa or Africans.

https://thesaker.is/the-real-us-agenda-in-africa-is-hegemony/

obainojazz:
grin
Ediots hailing their god Putin see probably part of the fleeing people.
Finland and co better not take them in, they should go fight na

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ekealterego:

You people believe everything CNN feed you guys. A small google search will show you that these pictures are old pictures.

Believe 1% of what you see on the news concerning the war in Ukraine. All are propaganda.
You don lose.Admit it.

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Spirit04:
Nonsense
That's a old video. Finnish borderguard already refuted this. According to them, the situation at the Russia - Finland border is the same, there is no dramatic increase in influx. According to them it is an old video

Putin lapdog.

It's on news right now.

I'm watching it live

It's even much worse than the OP reported.

Over 1000 anti-war protesters arrested already

4 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by emapeteum(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
chaloskyx:
This is just another media propaganda i can also take pictures of 3rd mainland bridge by pm and Lagos airport by 7am post it and claim Nigerians are leaving in droves due to bad governance and insecurity The problem with Africans is that they arnt logical they take in things without questioning same way you took your colonial masters religion, same way you take your pastors and politicians falsehoods, same way you would take it in when they say snake and monkeys swallowed public funds the average African is lacks the capacity to ask questions that's why majority of Naira landers would believe this bullshit
What planet do you live on?

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Sai BaBa Putin.
Baseless and Useless War.
U dey joke with AMERICA.
U really need to be in the U.S. to understand how and where it draws its strength from.

I have said it before that even BUHARI as America's president can't destroy America.
The president of AMERICA is more powerful internationally than locally.

The FUNNY THING is America will still go ahead to grant permanent residency title to these fleeing Russians and still convert them to Americans.
when you ear Ukraine are pounding Russian, America hand dey involved. Now that America understand the Russian strength. The rest is story for another day

3 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
toxtimmy:
Think, use your brain...Ask yourself which war rich people dey fight?

All the wars US fought in my 30 plus years of existence were fought by poor Americans who joined the military for money to raise their families... The last 2 presidents of the USA Donald and Biden never served in Vietnam despite they were at a ripe age to serve in the military... Why?

They say people dey flee Russia...lol... Rich people of course are fleeing and it's nothing new, but they will come back to Russia when the war is over next year...why?

So easy to manipulate people like una by western media...You read something on CNN or BBC and gbam you follow like fly on shit...your opinion you are entitled to but why let CNN or BBC do the thinking for you?... Your brain or human brains is one of the most powerful machine but the easiest to control.

If you get dollar or lots of naira buy gold, or even invest it on a property or something similar... If you want to learn a new language learn chinese...the world have changed and all you see in front of you is evidence... Westerners are moving to China and Russia but you don't see that on CNN.

Western world no send Africa or Africans.

https://thesaker.is/the-real-us-agenda-in-africa-is-hegemony/

i dont think russia really has a trained militery like America..cuz my friend told me they run a scheme like our nysc schem that teaches u how to shot a gun..military tactic is more than firing a gun...the soldiers ukrain captured where mostly below 18 which is a crime against humanity..these guys running out of russia are the nysc civilian russia cus Russian militery don finish .Ukraine done kill them..

7 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
chaloskyx:
This is just another media propaganda i can also take pictures of 3rd mainland bridge by pm and Lagos airport by 7am post it and claim Nigerians are leaving in droves due to bad governance and insecurity The problem with Africans is that they arnt logical they take in things without questioning same way you took your colonial masters religion, same way you take your pastors and politicians falsehoods, same way you would take it in when they say snake and monkeys swallowed public funds the average African is lacks the capacity to ask questions that's why majority of Naira landers would believe this bullshit
Show us your authentic news.

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Elsueno: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
osazsky:
oga this war is supposed to be over..with zkesensky captured in days..is it that Russia dont have inteligence cuz i dont get it..city capital no let u enter u begin they bomb merternity hispitals ,schs and ur own militery camp killing Russian militery cuz i dont get it...ukrain all they do is plant grains..if russia come go fight Afghan with thousands of terrorist that has compeomised the militery wat becomes of them cuz i just they imagine the numb of eussian casualties

keep kwayet bros, i have being following this conflict since 2014 no be for 2022 where U guys start....even isis is more humane dan Ukraine army...There is a very good reason why Russia is able to hold almost 30% of ukraine with so little soldiers... Except d Nazis in Kiev, NATO & glubble propaganda eating goons like U, Almost everyone hates Ukrainian army in d southern part

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
chaloskyx:
sir how is zamfara..help me greet abdul..he don tay o...i go come zamfara soon..he get one matter way we wan align.i go call u
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
You can't force people to war and expecting to win. Something must motivate them. You need to win their heart before win d war.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by The5DME(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Is this still propaganda Pansophist?
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by GENES11S: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Make them come mobilize all this Putin bots for Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by babyboy4every1: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
I don't know we still so many fools on nairaland. Tell your grandpa America to take on Russia herself. Shey Russia is weak? Russia na your (NATO) mate. 30 countries no fit conquer just a single country and some uselezz idiots claimed she's weak

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by macho44(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Putin Don Kolo grin
He's fighting a lost cause

2 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Elsueno: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
SunTzu123:
Strategically, this is the right time to stir up insurrection in Russia and initiate a regime change! Putin is going from one blunder to another; signs of a weakened dictator getting desperate. I think his (Putin's) end is near. Please I neither support Ukraine or Russia. I'm just analysing the situation.

All d apparent successors are way worst dan Putin... Putin is d very definition of pacifist (ironic i know) compared to what's in duma & Kremlin

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by pargelenis(m): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
tishbite42:
Lol
Putin use nuke end this war
hug transformer first …
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Elsueno:

keep kwayet bros, i have being following this conflict since 2014 no be for 2022 where U guys start....even isis is more humane dan Ukraine army...There is a very good reason why Russia is able to hold almost 30% of ukraine with so little soldiers... Except d Nazis in Kiev, NATO & glubble propaganda eating goons like U, Almost everyone hates Ukrainian army in d southern part
russia don first send 200k soldiers.then next week 300k soldier for a small country..how many people they Russia.so u think people fleeing are not getting info that russians are been killed daily..u feel u in nigeria know better than these fleeing russians..america sent only 15k seals to taliban with rough terrain..in weeks they turned it to a desert..stop rsasonin with ur anus say..if putin is winning the war he will not be lookin for additional 300k to send next week..he should send his dauthers or go get the job done hinself..simple

5 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by cococandy(f): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
His nairaland supporters should go and fight for him

1 Like

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Cloud007: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
osazsky:
the idiot doesn't know the rules of engagement..u cant use nuclear weapon and phosphorous gas again..there is a treaty to that effect..if he tries it that means its russia against the world....them go carry war come meet am for house..i keep saying it,if not for the usa russia would have ceased to exist by now with the way Hitler forces where conquering..nigerians donf watch documetries thats why they ague in ignotance..try watch thank wars documentaries on ARCN u will enjoy hidden war facts..when i saw the toddler Ukraine captured on the first day 0f the war i knew Putin was a scam..some of the kids werent told they where going to Ukraine..Putin just deoped them off with no mission..i could see the innocent look on thier faces
the complex issues Putin the so called master chess player and Russia found themselves in, would be taught in world history class a long time.

4 Likes

Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
babyboy4every1:
I don't know we still so many fools on nairaland. Tell your grandpa America to take on Russia herself. Shey Russia is weak? Russia na your (NATO) mate. 30 countries no fit conquer just a single country and some uselezz idiots claimed she's weak
conquer Ukraine first,capture zlesjensky first...kiev is ur enemy not America
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by RealTrump: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting....
Even though I'm a Putin fan..but truth be told...dude has completely lost it..he seems kinda tired ND confused abt this whole thing already...
Watched a scene on Aljazeera this morning..where Russian reservists ND conscripts were been boarded into buses to be sent to the front amidst crying ND severe wailings by their wives.. g.fs..kids ND relatives alike..ND d whole scene looked so reminscent of the first ND 2nd world war days...so out of place with today's world honestly..
I feel for Putin Sha...he was really decieved by his generals...rather than sending in tanks ND troops into Ukraine in d 1st place...he would av easily turned the Russian massive millitary capabilities into a pain in the ass for the Ukrainians by consistently ND intensively bombarding their capital city "kyiv" (just like the isreali leaders use to bombard poor Gaza whenever they wanna win the next elections) untill they relented in their ambitions to join NATO...
But dude wanted d whole of Ukraine like an 18th century Emperor...hence his costly miscalculations....

You seem to know what u r saying, But just can't understand why u r typing like an idiot
Re: Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) by Horokrox: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mandate2023:
Putin is a sore loser
The biggest loser is worthless zombies like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.