Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,498 members, 7,865,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. (22129 Views)

How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work / Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Pharaohny: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2022
You helped your friend secure a job.
He indirectly aided your upliftment..
See why it's profitable to be good grin sad angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by UYEMDO35(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Psoul:

Help you so that you can finally become the boss when the person that helped you be under you and be taking orders from you... abi? grin grin grin
Funny u. ����
Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Whoknowsme: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Psoul:

Help you so that you can finally become the boss when the person that helped you be under you and be taking orders from you... abi? grin grin grin
Haaaaa, I'm not like that pls. Just want to get something doing
Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by cedricksly: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2022
UYEMDO35:
I have decided to accept the new changes in my place of work. But with terms and conditions.

That's not really the case here. I have worked for years and didn't get promoted, but then i thought of helping my friend, and my friend ended up achieving what i couldn't achieve while having the same qualifications and even been paid x2 of what am earning. though! I have no bad intentions towards my friend but I think he made a wrong move by making some changes that’s unfavorable to me and others.

Of course I have reasons to feel been treated
unfairly. Am also human too.
some said I was jealous of my friend been made the assistant Boss, but to be candid, I never did... I just didn't like the way he was acting so professional as if we that have been working there for long are unprofessional.

after much thought, I decided to summon courage to tender my letter of upliftment for the Increasement of my salary today, and for God so good... my letter was approved and my money has been increase to what my friend is earning.... so the only difference now is that, he's my superior and I will have to be taking orders from him in which I have started to adapt to it.

To be candid, my friend possesses all the quality that it takes to be the assistant Boss because he's bold and fearless.... not like me that's very quiet.

(A BIG WIN FOR ME)

i will like to use dis medium to thank those that motivated me to go fight for my right.

((Previous thread ----- https://www.nairaland.com/7341973/how-feel-when-friend-becomes ))
I remember lambasting you days back for being jealous etc... Now I can tell you that you have don't well, leave position for who get am, and concentrate on your pay, that is the koko.. Uneasy is the Head that wears the Crown, believe me.... Now that you have done your path, observe if your friend's new position will cause strain in your friendship, if it does, then threat him as a professional boss without familiarity...... Congratulations on your pay raise by the way.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by yomcity: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Aribiti:
Congrats oooo

Need help about buying or picking any item from Computer village, ikeja? I created an insightful thread about that here>>>>>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/7330834

U can chat me up on this Jinadu.abayomi@ymail.com
Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Wwwq: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oh
Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Psoul(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Whoknowsme:
Haaaaa, I'm not like that pls. Just want to get something doing

Don't mind me. I was just pulling your legs.
Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Psoul(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
UYEMDO35:

Funny u. ����

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract / N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Nigeria Air Force Recruitment For 2017: To Engage 5,000 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.