Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? (435 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? by Victor221: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
So there is this my friend, he called me of recent that he has a secret he wants to tell me which I answered no problem, he then told me about something he is doing(money ritual) that he needs money to conclude it that I should assist him then we share the money

This made me remember a church I attended with my mom not too long ago that the pastor prophesied that I should be careful with friends that he is seeing money tied to my eyes with friends that my mom should talk to me...

The guy is now in my house and is preparing to do the ritual tomorrow I'm scared and confused because I don't want to die young because of money even tho I need it but he said there are no consequences
Re: I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? by czarr(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
The money you give him is equivalent to your blood. People do not know that money is blood.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? by Christiansimon: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Using Your Head....! Sure No Consequences bro. I Love Your Stup!d¡ty
Re: I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? by dangermouse(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
He needs your money to complete the ritual in the spiritual sence. You have been warned already. Desist, resist and flee!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
if this is your "friend" then you better run...

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? by Simplyfun: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mugu. Discharge that idiot from your house immediately with style oh make he no go vex use you do the money ritual.
Re: I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? by thorpido(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Don't put your hand in that filthy thing.Tell your friend you don't have the funds and find a way to kick him out.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? by 7buckz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Simplyfun:
Mugu. Discharge that idiot from your house immediately with style oh make he no go vex use you do the money ritual.
You de fear your fellow man?
Discharge the guy once tell am say you no de interested
Re: I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? by stinjoe(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Listen to your conscience and do the needful. Remember, God's time is the best.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? by VeryWickedMan: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
OP both of you should see me ASAP

Re: I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? by Robertgreene1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
OP both of you should see me ASAP
Dude u re wickedly funny I must confess....
Re: I'm Scared. Should I Indulge?? by VeryWickedMan: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Dude u re wickedly funny I must confess....

I can settle their problem amicably.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Must Watch This Guy Impregnated This Under Age Girl, Watch What Happen / Who/what Makes You Happy? / Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.