Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin (64330 Views)

Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll / Rally Will Not Be Allowed At Lekki Toll Gate Tomorrow - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / No Part Of Lagos Is On Partial Or Total Lockdown - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by Ojototheworld: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
They perceived you. Or you must have been there while they were in a lighter mood. More so, try the ones at Mushin, Ajegunle, Orile, Shibiri… Oshodi…
ojo wa
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by elasticlala: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
He is actually right. From my experience, police hardly collect bribe at night. He should repeat the experiment in a broad day light
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by zincnike(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
I hate to hear dis kind of talk , was he not a junior officer b4 graduating to dis high rant
Is he trying to tell us he's not aware of all he experienced
This man should go nd sit down jare . Yeye oga mtchew
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
N3TRAL:
Nigeria is a tough country to survive with a minimum wage of 30,000 naira (less than $ 100 USD per month).

To cater for one's family in Nigeria as a civil servant, one has to increase their income through begging or sharp practices while engaged in the civil service.

Go to Universities and Polytechnics, lecturers are selling handbooks to students. Some of these lecturers will teach you well and mark your papers well whether you buy their handbooks or not. Other lecturers will not teach well and score you low if you do not buy their handbooks. We don't spit on the lecturers because education is important.

Go to Immigration offices across the country. Staff are collecting huge sums to process passports. People even beg them to collect bigger amounts to process their passports faster. We don't spit on the staff because traveling is important.

Go to file court processes even in the court registry, you have to pay the staff extra money so that they can handle your files happily. We don't spit on the registrar because getting justice is important.

Try to book an appointment with a prominent person who has a busy schedule. You have to appreciate his P.A or secretary with money and airtime. We don't spit on the them because seeing the big man is important.

It is same at every government department in this country.

When the student returns from school and the lady leaves the immigration office to encounter a police officer at a checkpoint, he/she spits on the police officer because security is not important and the police was standing under the rain sun unlike the others. grin

Just like almost every lecturer sells handouts, most police men just beg for 100 naira or 200 Naira to complement their 45,000 naira a month without seeing their families. cry Not all of them are like the lecturers who victimize students who don't buy the handbooks.

Ask the drivers whose cars were auctioned in Lagos Last week, they'd be praying a police officer had asked them for 5000 naira or 10,000 naira at the spot instead. Ask G-boys wey dey EFCC custody, they will tell you they wished a police officer asked them for little at a checkpoint instead.

When e reach police officers we dey form sane clime. If police dem follow form sane clime tow people car wey default go station, car for finish for Naija. Though there are bad officers, let's appreciate the good ones please.

Double standards everywhere.
We ll.not do double standards at the same time we won't bribe or give any police officer money cos their reward is in heaven. Their salaries are enough for them.
So...my dear, how do we quantify and analysis victims of police brutality?
Some are roped, some even did this appreciation but still got injustice.
Also, do you know that if a lie detector was used on all policemen in Nigeria, 20% cannot pass bribe test. Most of them love bribed & has taken a lot.
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by jelel6: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
N3TRAL:
Nigeria is a tough country to survive with a minimum wage of 30,000 naira (less than $ 100 USD per month).

To cater for one's family in Nigeria as a civil servant, one has to increase their income through begging or sharp practices while engaged in the civil service.

Go to Universities and Polytechnics, lecturers are selling handbooks to students. Some of these lecturers will teach you well and mark your papers well whether you buy their handbooks or not. Other lecturers will not teach well and score you low if you do not buy their handbooks. We don't spit on the lecturers because education is important.

Go to Immigration offices across the country. Staff are collecting huge sums to process passports. People even beg them to collect bigger amounts to process their passports faster. We don't spit on the staff because traveling is important.

Go to file court processes even in the court registry, you have to pay the staff extra money so that they can handle your files happily. We don't spit on the registrar because getting justice is important.

Try to book an appointment with a prominent person who has a busy schedule. You have to appreciate his P.A or secretary with money and airtime. We don't spit on the them because seeing the big man is important.

It is same at every government department in this country.

When the student returns from school and the lady leaves the immigration office to encounter a police officer at a checkpoint, he/she spits on the police officer because security is not important and the police was standing under the rain sun unlike the others. grin

Just like almost every lecturer sells handouts, most police men just beg for 100 naira or 200 Naira to complement their 45,000 naira a month without seeing their families. cry Not all of them are like the lecturers who victimize students who don't buy the handbooks.

Ask the drivers whose cars were auctioned in Lagos Last week, they'd be praying a police officer had asked them for 5000 naira or 10,000 naira at the spot instead. Ask G-boys wey dey EFCC custody, they will tell you they wished a police officer asked them for little at a checkpoint instead.

When e reach police officers we dey form sane clime. If police dem follow form sane clime tow people car wey default go station, car for finish for Naija. Though there are bad officers, let's appreciate the good ones please.

Double standards everywhere.

Excellently Written.
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by comodo: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by Prisco4luv(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin grin weldone, he should go-to all check points.. the institution is corrupt already..
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by bizzibodi(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Only 2checkpoints he is writing a thesis.na for Lagos I see police dress like agbero tie headscarf dey bounce collect money from Sandi's like agbero infront of okokomaiko polize station years back.
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by snoopz: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Just 2 check points in Ikeja for that matter? Why didn't he come to ajah epe axis where police dey use korope operate? And that lie that they don't know him na BS.
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by pfadom: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
This Lagos PRO is not intelligent at all.
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by Pootle: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
how this small boy take get that rank
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by Tgb1: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by bewla(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1573058149657071621?s=19
Sorry how come a small boy like you rise to this high in a short time

Am sure baby they for corner
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by mankan2k7(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
This man is a bad researcher, imagine using two police check points to draw general conclusion.
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by NACE13: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
Why do I need to smile before naija police decides to treat me with respect.

You should teach your boys to be professional irrespective of my facial expression.

You can do transaction in the banking hall irrespective of your facial expression

Hope you don't mind me quoting you. Even if you don't wear a smiling face, you can respectfully respect obey them if you're asked to park or open your booth. I witnessed an incident where the man was told to put on his inner light, he rudely responded in a very disrespectful manner. He kept telling them he is a respected senior lecturer and who are they to ask him to open his booth. He blatantly refused to open his booth. Long story short, he was fvcked up and in the process his phone was destroyed.
You don't owe any one a smile but your obedience. Don't hiss, raise your voice, insult or reluctantly do what is asked of you and you'll be fine. You'll find out most people that are harassed are the loud-mouthed, impatient or temperamental beings.
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by Equity15(m): 1:48am On Sep 24, 2022
Dmacqh:
Good one my officer. In the next variables, wear pseudo dreadlocks,tattoos,beards,torn jeans. Put on Apple Watch, earrings & necklace. Drive on Benz or Lexus. Using 2 checkpoints as sample is poor. Try close to border checkpoints or checkpoints on lonely roads or highways.
but why would a responsible person dress or appear like this when fraudsters have been profiled to dress like this in our society??

It's just like wearing dirty and tattered cloth, anybody who sees you would first assume that you're a mad man cause that's how we've been conditioned in this society. Even a gateman would regard you as a fraudster if you appear with dread, tattoos and all. Omoh all these things are avoidable.
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2022
robinso01:
You only went through two police check points na,so you can't conclude
As a Scientist, the number 2 is not experimentally significant to confirm the outcome of a research.
It must reach 15 at least. If it's comparative study, it's 30, 15 control and 15 unknown.

Mr Police officer, you are lazzy, if you can't be sincere to Nigerians rest, no one will disturb you, but don't think we are all fulls.
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by robinso01(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2022
EmmaOgbu:

As a Scientist, the number 2 is not experimentally significant to confirm the outcome of a research.
It must reach 15 at least. If it's comparative study, it's 30, 15 control and 15 unknown.

Mr Police officer, you are lazzy, if you can't be sincere to Nigerians rest, no one will disturb you, but don't think we are all fulls.

I'm surprised that he concluded base on two experiences that he conducted
Re: I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin by Dmacqh(m): 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Equity15:
but why would a responsible person dress or appear like this when fraudsters have been profiled to dress like this in our society??

It's just like wearing dirty and tattered cloth, anybody who sees you would first assume that you're a mad man cause that's how we've been conditioned in this society. Even a gateman would regard you as a fraudster if you appear with dread, tattoos and all. Omoh all these things are avoidable.
You are right boss. Outfit profiling is really bad. Last time I checked , the Acct Gen who stole billions wears agbada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.