Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? (2172 Views)

How To Praying About Your Enemies / What If All These Things Are Really True? / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Baba you don't know what you're saying.. Abeg rest

Exactly what they told Jesus after all his fine explanation nah! John 10:20 smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Exactly what they told Jesus after all his fine explanation nah! John 10:20 smiley

Max max... my dear brother neighbor... i hope your JW deceptions wear off one day...

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Max max... my dear brother neighbor... i hope your JW deceptions wear off one day...
And i hope you're able to IDENTIFY the group that's practicing what Jesus taught one day! smiley
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And i hope you're able to IDENTIFY the group that's practicing what Jesus taught one day! smiley

What did Jesus teach? That he is Michael the archangel? That we shouldn't pay tithes? That there is no hell? Please enlighten me...
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

What did Jesus teach? That he is Michael the archangel? That we shouldn't pay tithes? That there is no hell? Please enlighten me...

Go and read study the four gospel accounts and pay rapt attention to Jesus' way of dealing with people in general and his words then come back and tell me what you learned.

Erase what all these churches are saying about Jesus from your mind and focus on what he himself said! smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Kobojunkiee: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
1) 1 Timothy 2:1-2 NASB95 — First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.

2. The Word of God is the final authority.
1. So, did any of Paul, Timothy, or the other Christians during their time lead this tranquil and quiet life that they supposedly for? I mean Jesus Christ made it awfully clear that there will be none of that for those of that generation. So by suggesting that Timothy pray a prayer contrary to that which was revealed by Jesus Christ, was Paul by way of prayer able to stop that which was prophecied even through the prophets as far back as Daniel? undecided

From what we read of history, there was no such tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity for not even Paul, the one who suggested the prayer, and certainly not for the other Christians of that time. So, to what end was that suggestion of his? undecided

2. The Word of God is Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ never said His followers have to pray for nations, kings, politicians, and the lot. undecided
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. So, did any of Paul, Timothy, or the other Christians during their time lead this tranquil and quiet life that they supposedly for? I mean Jesus Christ made it awfully clear that there will be none of that for those of that generation. So by suggesting that Timothy pray a prayer contrary to that which was revealed by Jesus Christ, was Paul by way of prayer able to stop that which was prophecied even through the prophets as far back as Daniel? undecided

From what we read of history, there was no such tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity for not even Paul, the one who suggested the prayer, and certainly not for the other Christians of that time. So, to what end was that suggestion of his? undecided

2. The Word of God is Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ never said His followers have to pray for nations, kings, politicians, and the lot. undecided

Sigh.. this nairaland relgion section would have been a good place if not for people like you and JWs like MaxInDHouse... Sigh
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and read study the four gospel accounts and pay rapt attention to Jesus' way of dealing with people in general and his words then come back and tell me what you learned.

Erase what all these churches are saying about Jesus from your mind and focus on what he himself said! smiley

You should take your own advice, brother neighbor... Erase all what the liars governing body has taught you and seek to know the truth for yourself..

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

You should take your own advice, brother neighbor... Erase all what the liars governing body has taught you and seek to know the truth for yourself..

Please can you present a better performing group than those led by the GOVERNING BODY? Matthew 7:16-18
Thanks in advance! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please can you present a better performing group than those led by the GOVERNING BODY? Matthew 7:16-18
Thanks in advance! smiley

By 'better performing' do you mean 'better deceived'?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
Sigh.. this nairaland relgion section would have been a good place if not for people like you... Sigh
Ofcourse! You would prefer a forum where you can continue to spread what is obviously your brain damage , unabated, using the Name of God to deceive as many as possible. undecided
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse! You would prefer a forum where you can continue to spread what is obviously your brain damage , unabated, using the Name of God to deceive as many as possible. undecided

Guy you are seriously deceived... You need to start going to a church where you can get sound Bible teaching.. You can't fully understand the Bible yourself.. Stop being so proud..

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

By 'better performing' do you mean 'better deceived'?
Exactly what this faithless generation are seeking!
But for faithful people it's the best performing group so as to play our part in doing God's will! wink
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
Guy you are seriously deceived... You need to start going to a church where you can get sound Bible teaching.. You can't fully understand the Bible yourself.. Stop being so proud..
And you, on the other hand, think you can insult your way into understanding the Truth of God. undecided

I have asked you on several occasions to attempt what is a direct counter of any of that which I have quoted from the very teachings of Jesus Christ Himself, and to this day, your moves are to attack my person into a pretend win against even God Himself. I really don't understand why you lot engage in such meaningless acts. undecided
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And you, on the other hand, think you can insult your way into understanding the Truth of God. undecided

I have asked you on several occasions to attempt what is a direct counter of any of that which I have quoted from the very teachings of Jesus Christ Himself, and to this day, your moves are to attack my person into a pretend win against even God Himself. I really don't understand why you lot engage in such meaningless acts. undecided

This guy.. You honestly need to reevaluate the things you believe about what is written in the Bible.. You and MaxInDHouse.. Such deceived people..

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Exactly what this faithless generation are seeking!
But for faithful people it's the best performing group so as to play our part in doing God's will! wink

And you don't even see the pride in your statements..

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

And you don't even see the pride in your statements..

God's people are always proud to speak boldly of what we have {Jeremiah 9:23-24} so speak of what you have and let's see it's positive results! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God's people are always proud to speak boldly of what we have {Jeremiah 9:23-24} so speak of what you have and let's see it's positive results! smiley

Max max.. My darling brother neighbor
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Max max.. My darling brother neighbor
You can't help it than to keep your falsehood in the face of TRUTH so even though in your heart you wish i'm wrong but you have nothing to prove me wrong therefore you're confused because you could have called a fully competent and completely equipped Bible student like me your Christian brother but please please please i'm just your neighbour, you and i can only be brothers if you're one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You can't help it than to keep your falsehood in the face of TRUTH so even though in your heart you wish i'm wrong but you have nothing to prove me wrong therefore you're confused because you could have called a fully competent and completely equipped Bible student like me your Christian brother but please please please i'm just your neighbour, you and i can only be brothers if you're one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

OK sir! We'll see in heaven

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

OK sir! We'll see in heaven

I have no business in heaven!
My place is Earth! Psalms 37:29 wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have no business in heaven!
My place is Earth! Psalms 37:29 wink

LOL.. When you die and go there e go shock you
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
How can someone who has no care for Heaven die and go to heaven or anything that has to do with it? No be Kingdom-level Juju be that? And before you start rambling, even Hell is found in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:04am On Oct 26, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Brainwashing in religion has finished you!
Even Jesus never said heaven is home for everyone so who did this to you? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Even Jesus never said heaven is home for everyone so who did this to you? embarassed

So when Jesus told His disciples he was going to prepare a place for them what place was he referring to?

When Jesus told the thief he would be with Him in paradise where was He referring to?
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How can someone who has no care for Heaven die and go to heaven or anything that has to do with it? No be Kingdom-level Juju be that? And before you start rambling, even Hell is found in the Kingdom of God. undecided

This guy.. What in the world are you talking about?
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

So when Jesus told His disciples he was going to prepare a place for them what place was he referring to?

When Jesus told the thief he would be with Him in paradise where was He referring to?

Perhaps you still need the comment again

MaxInDHouse:

Even Jesus never said heaven is home for everyone so who did this to you? :-

I hope you saw the highlighted. Did Jesus say heaven is home for everyone?
Or you just think your Jesus will take everyone to heaven? smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Perhaps you still need the comment again

I hope you saw the highlighted. Did Jesus say heaven is home for everyone?
Or you just think your Jesus will take everyone to heaven? smiley

By everyone do you mean Christians?
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

By everyone do you mean Christians?

Hismasterpiece:

I don't believe i'm going to heaven so that's makes me an unbeliever in your own Jesus so do you still think i can go to your heaven without believing in your own Jesus? smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't believe i'm going to heaven so that's makes me an unbeliever in your own Jesus so do you still think i can go to your heaven without believing in your own Jesus? smiley

If by my own Jesus you mean the one who died on the Cross and rose again the third day, then yes you will go to heaven.
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Your problem is faithlessness, you don't think i know the truth yet you want me in the same page with you. Well from the standpoint of my own God you're already dead because you don't know the truth and you don't want it! smiley

Hismasterpiece:

If by my own Jesus you mean the one who died on the Cross and rose again the third day, then yes you will go to heaven.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Pray about the forthcoming elections?
Like what exactly do we pray for or pray about?
They have come again with their manifesto, their hypocritical display, we all know the evils they do to attain to become what they want to be
Their desire is lure for power and greed and you say we should pray?
This generation is indeed a foolish one, lemme give you something

In 1960, Nigerians were so happy that the end of the racist, abusive colonial rule had ended and they now had power to rule themselves. It seems that God answered prayer.The new era was plagued with conflict and wickedness and coup from the military rule.
In 1999, Nigerians had a new leader, a democratic one, it seems this kind of government was an answer to prayer from God, later we had another party entirely and now ... The end result is more corruption, division, insecurity, greed, poverty, economic breakdown, police brutality, unemployment, name it. These are problems we're causing ourselves and we expect worse from these evil leaders yet you say we should pray?

Jesus Christ told us what to pray about. He said we should pray for God's kingdom cos by means of that kingdom (or government), it will cause God's good will to be done here on earth (not just a nation) as conditions are in heaven. Why then should we pray for inferior, ephemeral governments in the name of patriotism? Patriotism is what is making Russia and Ukraine kill each other even though they are alike in language, close neighbours and brothers and the common denomination is the Orthodox Church.

My brother, if I saw I want to vote for anyone, I'm in effect telling my God and my King, Jesus to keep their kingdom cos I have hope in this man or woman and that will be disloyal

Jehovah himself said, 'Cursed is the man put his hope on fellow man'. If my mum should curse me 'I'll say God forbid' but who will forbid whom Jehovah has cursed? I'm patiently preaching and teaching God's kingdom and it's blessings. Until then, let people keep deceiving themselves into thinking that political system can solve problems created by moral issues.

Goodnight bro and in my beloved brother's voice (Maxindhouse) 'May you have peace'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Papal Apology Request! / Why Do God Leave Us To Suffer? / Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.