Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,082 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? (2159 Views)

How To Praying About Your Enemies / What If All These Things Are Really True? / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Freksy(m): 12:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

If by my own Jesus you mean the one who died on the Cross and rose again the third day, then yes you will go to heaven.

I used to think it's only God that determines who goes to heaven.

Please, I want to go to heaven.

If James and John have not yet occupied the places their mother requested for on their behalf, please station me in any of those places.
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Aemmyjah:
Pray about the forthcoming elections?
Like what exactly do we pray for or pray about?
They have come again with their manifesto, their hypocritical display, we all know the evils they do to attain to become what they want to be
Their desire is lure for power and greed and you say we should pray?
This generation is indeed a foolish one, lemme give you something

In 1960, Nigerians were so happy that the end of the racist, abusive colonial rule had ended and they now had power to rule themselves. It seems that God answered prayer.The new era was plagued with conflict and wickedness and coup from the military rule.
In 1999, Nigerians had a new leader, a democratic one, it seems this kind of government was an answer to prayer from God, later we had another party entirely and now ... The end result is more corruption, division, insecurity, greed, poverty, economic breakdown, police brutality, unemployment, name it. These are problems we're causing ourselves and we expect worse from these evil leaders yet you say we should pray?

Jesus Christ told us what to pray about. He said we should pray for God's kingdom cos by means of that kingdom (or government), it will cause God's good will to be done here on earth (not just a nation) as conditions are in heaven. Why then should we pray for inferior, ephemeral governments in the name of patriotism? Patriotism is what is making Russia and Ukraine kill each other even though they are alike in language, close neighbours and brothers and the common denomination is the Orthodox Church.

My brother, if I saw I want to vote for anyone, I'm in effect telling my God and my King, Jesus to keep their kingdom cos I have hope in this man or woman and that will be disloyal

Jehovah himself said, 'Cursed is the man put his hope on fellow man'. If my mum should curse me 'I'll say God forbid' but who will forbid whom Jehovah has cursed? I'm patiently preaching and teaching God's kingdom and it's blessings. Until then, let people keep deceiving themselves into thinking that political system can solve problems created by moral issues.

Goodnight bro and in my beloved brother's voice (Maxindhouse) 'May you have peace'

Everyone wants a good life and no doubt what happens in your neighbourhood determines if we will ever have such so they're anticipating good governance but then God's word made it clear to us that Satan has hijacked human government {John 14:30} placing his agents in the elms of affairs. He offered Jesus Christ a post but that one rejected it if not that Satan is in control of the government in the world how real would his temptation be to Jesus? Luke 4:5-7

Well my brother faith is the assured expectations of what we're hoping for the evident demonstration of realities that could only be seen with the third eye! Hebrews 11:1

Spiritually speaking billions are blind so we can't blame them! 2Corinthians 4:4
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Freksy:

I used to think it's only God that determines who goes to heaven.

Please, I want to go to heaven.

If James and John have not yet occupied the places their mother requested for on their behalf, please station me in any of those places.

So if God doesn't determine who goes to Heaven then who does?
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Your problem is faithlessness, you don't think i know the truth yet you want me in the same page with you. Well from the standpoint of my own God you're already dead because you don't know the truth and you don't want it! smiley

Max max.. Dearest brother neighbor... Don't worry when we jam for Heaven I'll see what you'll be saying then.. Till then.. I really do look forward to meeting you..
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Max max.. Dearest brother neighbor... Don't worry when we jam for Heaven I'll see what you'll be saying then.. Till then.. I really do look forward to meeting you..

You so much wish to be on the same page with me but it's just a pity you and i can't be on the same page! Luke 16:26 smiley
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You so much wish to be on the same page with me but it's just a pity you and i can't be on the same page! Luke 16:26 smiley

Lol... Max max.. May you have peace!
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... Max max.. May you have peace!
Among Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Among Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

I gather that you were formerly a Muslim... Tell me.. What of the rest of your family? Are they still Muslims? Of have they become JWs like you?
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

I gather that you were formerly a Muslim... Tell me.. What of the rest of your family? Are they still Muslims? Of have they become JWs like you?

I don't have families apart from JWs today, all other people i know are my neighbours like you, whoever is doing God's will has become my family no matter where he/she comes from! Matthew 12:46-50 smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't have families apart from JWs today, all other people i know are my neighbours like you, whoever is doing God's will has become my family no matter where he/she comes from! Matthew 12:46-50 smiley

So you don't have a mother? Father? Brother? Sister? You're an orphan?
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

So you don't have a mother? Father? Brother? Sister? You're an orphan?

I have lost all of them but gained 100 times in Jesus name throughout the world, they are all Jehovah's Witnesses! Mark 10:28-30 wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have lost all of them but gained 100 times in Jesus name throughout the world, they are all Jehovah's Witnesses! Mark 10:28-30 wink

Wow.. So you don't talk to your parents because you are now a JW? You don't relate with them anymore? Is that what you're saying?
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Wow.. So you don't talk to your parents because you are now a JW? You don't relate with them anymore? Is that what you're saying?

Of course we relate as NEIGHBOURS so i love them all as my NEIGHBOURS but as for my family now it's only JWs! Matthew 12:46-50 smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of course we relate as NEIGHBOURS so i love them all as my NEIGHBOURS but as for my family now it's only JWs! Matthew 12:46-50 smiley

Hmm.. That's cold..
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
Hmm.. That's cold..
Say that to the man i quoted @ Matthew 12:46-50 wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Say that to the man i quoted @ Matthew 12:46-50 wink

You know Jesus never treated His mother and father the way you say you treat yours? Have you at least tried to win them over to Christ?
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

You know Jesus never treated His mother and father the way you say you treat yours? Have you at least tried to win them over to Christ?

Well Jesus never forced Christianity on anyone he expected everyone to make a decision after thoroughly examining his impartial attitude towards all and that's exactly how i did.
Jesus maintained that Mary (his mother) is not blessed unless she decides to follow the path of faithful people if she doesn't Jesus can't save her. Luke 11:27-28

At least Jesus had six siblings only two (James and Jude) were saved.

Now if Jesus Christ himself can't save his own family who is Maximus? smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well Jesus never forced Christianity on anyone he expected everyone to make a decision after thoroughly examining his impartial attitude towards all and that's exactly how i did.
Jesus maintained that Mary (his mother) is not blessed unless she decides to follow the path of faithful people if she doesn't Jesus can't save her. Luke 11:27-28

At least Jesus had six siblings only two (James and Jude) were saved.

Now if Jesus Christ himself can't save his own family who is Maximus? smiley

The responsibility for saving your family is not yours. But you can at least tell them about Jesus.

But I want to know something.. What made you give up Islam and accept Christ?
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

The responsibility for saving your family is not yours. But you can at least tell them about Jesus.
But I want to know something.. What made you give up Islam and accept Christ?

TRUTH! John 14:6 smiley
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by cornelboy(f): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That guy sounds like an athiest in disguise.
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
cornelboy:

That guy sounds like an athiest in disguise.

Ọmọ only JWs are believers nah, that's why we must fish our JWs (true believers) in their midst! Mark 1:17 wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Be more specific bro neighbor.. What led you to start questioning your Islamic beliefs?
Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Be more specific bro neighbor.. What led you to start questioning your Islamic beliefs?
How many times do i need to tell you that you can't be my brother but neighbour?

Well such stories only comes from brother to brother in the faith.

For your information all that's recorded in the Bible is for the faithful people living in the last days {Romans 15:4} it has nothing to do with the faithless because to the faithless everything is fairytale. That's why Jesus told us not to share such treasures with faithless ones because they won't appreciate it! Matthew 7:6 smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Really Praying About The Forthcoming Elections? by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How many times do i need to tell you that you can't be my brother but neighbour?

Well such stories only comes from brother to brother in the faith.

For your information all that's recorded in the Bible is for the faithful people living in the last days {Romans 15:4} it has nothing to do with the faithless because to the faithless everything is fairytale. That's why Jesus told us not to share such treasures with faithless ones because they won't appreciate it! Matthew 7:6 smiley

Okay.. I've heard.. Oya rest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Practising Your Faith Or Not? / The Thing About Lesbianism / Why Is The Genesis Creation Story Right And Other Creation Stories Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.