Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf (67703 Views)

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Harpyeagle(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Just another plot to put the iranian in a bad light to the world, they did it with libya,iraq,syria,afghanistan,venezuela,russia, and many more. who remember the hongkong situation in china too?.

But the Iranian president is no coward like our African leaders that licks the feet of the Europeans.

Amanpour knows the iranian president so well, she knows he will never accept to that, so why schedule an interview with him when you know you can't dress according to the president's religious doctrine.

It was definitely planned either for clout-chasing, cheap attention seeking, or portraying the already battered image of the iranian president or iranians in general in a bad way as extremists in the face of the world.

Thank God, Jesus wasn't around this time. This present day propaganda-dishing set of medias would have made us believe he is bad just because he wont do to their bidding.

I think CNN, BBC and other european maintstream media are the problem of this world. You want to interview me without headscarf which is against my doctrine, i said No. Everyone can go their way then. Must you cry to the world? Na by force? . This same evil western media were the ones screaming and shouting when Qatar said they don't want gays flag and beer drinkers at their country during the world cup. The same western media criticised Qatar and eventually tried using their world power leaders to force qatar to rescind that decision. What kind of Evil people are these? Is it by force

(If iranians doctrines are not apply in USA, so is USA gay laws not applied in Qatar. They should stop crying when something is against them, that is the highest form of hypocrisy! Pure double standard.)

Modified : For everyone quoting me and coming right at me. We Nigerians are just usually unnecessarily emotional about religious sentimentalism. We are blind by religious sentiment, it doesnt even matter even if we are to be packed like chickens inside a single bus, or be reffer to as a third-world country. As far as our colonizers are christians, and we are too.. We dont give a damn about what they do to us and how they treat us.

For goodness sake, can't you see behind your religion blindness that this was planned by CNN and Amanpour incojunction with the US to put the iranian president as an extremist?. They have always want to bring him down, and they eventually have their chance on a world stage like UNGA . They finally hit the jackpot, that singular refusal will be stream and deliberate on for 24hours Non-stop. You guys dont know how dirty foreign politics can get. You think it is by peter obi vs tinubu type of gbas gbos Nigeria childish politics we play here. Foreign Politics is filthy, they will always tend to want to bring you down in one way or the other.

He knows their plan.. He stood his ground, he is not a coward like our african leaders that can be bully into submission. He should get a statue, he is a man after my heart, just next to vladmir Putin.
U are saying jesus would not talk to a woman who isn't wearing scarf? (a woman that was decently dressed for that matter). Since women were killed who's in a better position to question him abt women rights than a woman?.
This is on top of a matter that several women were killed based on his instruction. He even stopped the internet in his country and continued killing the protesters
He clearly doesnt value human lives. Jesus never encouraged such pattern of behaviour. Infact this is what Pharisees were doing to gentiles and jesus tried to discourage when he ate at a gentile's . I know you are probably incorrigible so it's pointless i type this but i just decided to type it anyways

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by noegenesis(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Just another plot to put the iranian in a bad light to the world, they did it with libya,iraq,syria,afghanistan,venezuela,russia, and many more. who remember the hongkong situation in china too?.

But the Iranian president is no coward like our African leaders that licks the feet of the Europeans.

Amanpour knows the iranian president so well, she knows he will never accept to that, so why schedule an interview with him when you know you can't dress according to the president's religious doctrine.

It was definitely planned either for clout-chasing, cheap attention seeking, or portraying the already battered image of the iranian president or iranians in general in a bad way as extremists in the face of the world.

Thank God, Jesus wasn't around this time. This present day propaganda-dishing set of medias would have made us believe he is bad just because he wont do to their bidding.

I think CNN, BBC and other european maintstream media are the problem of this world. You want to interview me without headscarf which is against my doctrine, i said No. Everyone can go their way then. Must you cry to the world? Na by force? . This same evil western media were the ones screaming and shouting when Qatar said they don't want gays flag and beer drinkers at their country during the world cup. The same western media criticised Qatar and eventually tried using their world power leaders to force qatar to rescind that decision. What kind of Evil people are these? Is it by force

(If iranians doctrines are not apply in USA, so is USA gay laws not applied in Qatar. They should stop crying when something is against them, that is the highest form of hypocrisy! Pure double standard.)

Modified : For everyone quoting me and coming right at me. We Nigerians are just usually unnecessarily emotional about religious sentimentalism. We are blind by religious sentiment, it doesnt even matter even if we are to be packed like chickens inside a single bus, or be reffer to as a third-world country. As far as our colonizers are christians, and we are too.. We dont give a damn about what they do to us and how they treat us.

For goodness sake, can't you see behind your religion blindness that this was planned by CNN and Amanpour incojunction with the US to put the iranian president as an extremist?. They have always want to bring him down, and they eventually have their chance on a world stage like UNGA . They finally hit the jackpot, that singular refusal will be stream and deliberate on for 24hours Non-stop. You guys dont know how dirty foreign politics can get. You think it is by peter obi vs tinubu type of gbas gbos Nigeria childish politics we play here. Foreign Politics is filthy, they will always tend to want to bring you down in one way or the other.

He knows their plan.. He stood his ground, he is not a coward like our african leaders that can be bully into submission. He should get a statue, he is a man after my heart, just next to vladmir Putin.

You are a brainwasher.
How can you be this biased?

How can you impose your belief on people on a America?

West defeated othman empire. You still weeps over it till date.

2 Likes

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by shugamummy: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mumu man is this how you are enslaved? If she goes to Iran she wears all the things Iran says she should wear. Now if she returns to her own country she should also wear everything Iran says she should wear? Like wtf is that with Muslim brains? Don't you people have a thinking of una own?

lhordspy:

2 Likes

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by lhordspy: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
shugamummy:
Mumu man is this how you are enslaved? If she goes to Iran she wears all the things Iran says she should wear. Now if she returns to her own country she should also wear everything Iran says she should wear? Like wtf is that with Muslim brains? Don't you people have a thinking of una own?

Aunty, na she ask for interview now....

If she isnt comfortable with the believe of the person. Then she let go. Why is she now wailing?
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by lhordspy: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Obviously this Iranian President is very stupid for demanding such in an interview outside Iran.

Iranian president didnt demand the interview. Amanpour of CNN did.

Why will a president demands an interview. You people are irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by cococandy(f): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
I don’t like to have conversations with people like you.
Nothing will make sense to you unless it affirms your bigotry and hate.

If the American president were to go to Iran and insist that female journalist remove her head covering before talking to him, then you’d have a point about double standards. Apples for apples!

No one forced gay people on you. No one forced you to have gay sex. You have gay individuals amongst you. Asking for their rights to exist freely the way you do is not a double standard. It’s a basic human right.

I can’t get back the brain cells I lost trying to respond to you like you actually said something meaningful.

lhordspy:

I don't think you went through my post, did you?

I explained very clearly there that it is just an issue of the double-standard that is my problem with all that.

Is it not the same Europeans that you are supporting that are trying to force there own gay laws us?...

This same Amanpour including CNN are the ones that are screaming when Qatar says they wont be allowing gay flag and beer drinkers in there country during this coming world cup..

Did you hear of that too? No i guess, because they probably mute the media and turn their blind eyes to it.. Do you know how it is going? They are now using their world powers to force qatar as a country to accept those things and rescind there decisions...

How can you know all this, when you all have become slaves to their propaganda, they now control your minds and always want you to know only what they feel like. They control your minds and use religious bases and emotional card to implement it.

Love, swim fast away from the ocean of ignorance, a very big tide is coming. It might consume you and other western slaves. And you may eventually never know of anything called 'true' anymore. Only just what they want you to.

6 Likes

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Legalese(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Smart people would have the interview and expressly call out their bills hit. Not cower behind religion like an extremist.
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by lhordspy: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Legalese:
Smart people would have the interview and expressly call out their bills hit. Not cower behind religion like an extremist.

You are probably right, sir. But this is politics been at play here. He knows them , he know of their plan to degrade him. And he stood by it...

It is getting to that time that people will start standing up against these western powers. We are seeing traces already. I just hope africans wake up
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by AnanseK(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Islamophobia

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by excel112: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
I support her for this. It is a matter of knowing your right and refused to be bend. Seleh.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by lhordspy: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
cococandy:
I don’t like to have conversations with people like you.
Nothing will make sense to you unless it affirms your bigotry and hate.

If the American president were to go to Iran and insist that female journalist remove her head covering before talking to him, then you’d have a point about double standards. Apples for apples!

No one forced gay people on you. No one forced you to have gay sex. You have gay individuals amongst you. Asking for their rights to exist freely the way you do is not a double standard. It’s a basic human right.

I can’t get back the brain cells I lost trying to respond to you like you actually said something meaningful.

That was extreme. We are having a discuss. Isnt it? Why the insults.

Anyway, i made an example of the issue between the western world and qatar concerning the worldcup. You should read it up over there. That is the double standard i was reffering to.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Because the western controlled media told you they arent winning? Lol

You people talk like slaves to the west. No wonder they crammed your leaders inside a danfo bus like sardine.

Shame on all of you. Cowards.
It's not about western controlled media. It's about separating evil from good.
I dislike speaking to people like you cos you reason like extremists.
Talking about enslavement & packing of African leaders in a bus, non African country leaders are there too. We know those that were enslaved. We know the history of modern mind slavery and past slave trade.
Putin did evil. Every sane leader is avoiding war cause it brings long term effect. Germany is still in regrets till today cos of Hitler's errors and mumu putin and you are doing self service. What rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Acedude:
Wtf is your headline?! You no read the title wey you post. Does it makes sense to you?
grin grin grin grin
Swears
It was too funny
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Morningstarrr(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
I can’t believe a citizen was killed by the government just because of scarf. A mere rag that cannot add Ten Naira to their bank account and some people here are in support. Now I know we have lots of terrorists on NL.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by 7arrows: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Oh my goodness. What is wrong with you people?

This is not a law but a doctrine... She wants the interview, she should abide by it for that moment.

Anyway u r correct. Na who want something hand go long pass. Maybe his Gbola go dey hard if he sees her hair. Hahahaha
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Luzebox(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
AnanseK:
Islamophobia
fooooool... We don't killed nuns for not covering their hair...do you think with your an*s??...

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by kernniejay(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:
U called for an interview and he accepted and u want it on ur own terms , instead of his.. I will not blame the president...there's a tough situation in his country now concerning the hijab and CNN and Western media as usual wanna make it sensational... the women in his country are protesting and u want to interview him without a hijab so that the protest will now get out of control....Western media and manipulation
You are wrong. The Iranian law cannot hold water outside Iran soil. Raisi cannot export his laws into USA and impose it on another citizen in her country.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by lhordspy: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
7arrows:

Anyway u r correct. Na who want something hand go long pass. Maybe his Gbola go dey hard if he sees her hair. Hahahaha

Wer*y boy grin
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by GloriousGbola: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

I don't think you went through my post, did you?

I explained very clearly there that it is just an issue of the double-standard that is my problem with all that.

Is it not the same Europeans that you are supporting that are trying to force there own gay laws us?...

This same Amanpour including CNN are the ones that are screaming when Qatar says they wont be allowing gay flag and beer drinkers in there country during this coming world cup..

Did you hear of that too? No i guess, because they probably mute the media and turn their blind eyes to it.. Do you know how it is going? They are now using their world powers to force qatar as a country to accept those things and rescind there decisions...

How can you know all this, when you all have become slaves to their propaganda, they now control your minds and always want you to know only what they feel like. They control your minds and use religious bases and emotional card to implement it.

Love, swim fast away from the ocean of ignorance, a very big tide is coming. It might consume you and other western slaves. And you may eventually never know of anything called 'true' anymore. Only just what they want you to.

you do realise that is is Qatar that bid to host the infidels game?
Qatar that is building a stadium for the infidels?

undertand this - today, the only way the Islamic world makes money is by selling to infidels.

oil is slowly and surely going away, which is why dubai has pivoted to a tourist destination.

you cannot practice hardcore islam and attract western tourists with money to spend

dubai has for all intenst and purposes adopted secular laws for tourists

qatar will do the same, because their business plan is based on westerners

that is the reality.

2 Likes

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Mavrick2012: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

He knows their plan.. He stood his ground, he is not a coward like our african leaders that can be bully into submission .No wonder we are packed like sardine inside a bus to the queen's burial. The iranian president should get a statue, he is courageous,daring,fearless, heroic, resolute and bantam.
He is a man after my heart, just next to vladmir Putin.

I was born and brought up in kaduna.

Sincerely, you sound like one of these northern Muslims.
.they hate anything west,but appreciate anything Arab
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by OLULAW: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Backward Mohammedans.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by luluman: 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

He knows their plan.. He stood his ground, he is not a coward like our african leaders that can be bully into submission .No wonder we are packed like sardine inside a bus to the queen's burial. The iranian president should get a statue, he is courageous,daring,fearless, heroic, resolute and bantam.

Please chairman I sell cement and sand incase you want to build statue for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
AnanseK:
Islamophobia

We don’t force people to wear the one on the left.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by samwheel(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
fiizznation:
Why schedule an interview with him when you know you won't put on a scarf? To score cheap political point or what? Just listen to the woman's defence? Talking as if the man forced her to wear a scarf.

Don't know why this crazy people derive some kind of joy in tarnishing the image of Islam and Muslims in general. Must you interview him without a scarf? If he isn't going to be comfortable with you interviewing him with your hair opened, why persist in the first place?

I don't know what hijab did to some people. Is just a piece of cloth. Doesn't bite anybody. So why the noise about something that you won't wear and nobody is forcing you to wear it

Does too much head slamming make you guys dumb??
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by samwheel(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Oga STFU and stop defending rubbish.

Why on earth must she wear scarf? Are you okay? Is the president now a god or what? Brain dey pain you? If the Iran president won't grant the interview then he should Bleep off na! Besides he wasn't even invited to queen Elizabeth's funeral. This is to tell you every sane country knows most Muslim countries as terrorist nations.

Leave that fanatic, too much head slamming don affect him brain.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:
U called for an interview and he accepted and u want it on ur own terms , instead of his.. I will not blame the president...there's a tough situation in his country now concerning the hijab and CNN and Western media as usual wanna make it sensational... the women in his country are protesting and u want to interview him without a hijab so that the protest will now get out of control....Western media and manipulation
Lol see how human beings dey reason? U need to go for brain examination cos it's obvious u don't have sense or lack comprehension skills
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by charliejose: 6:26am On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

lol the irony to think you’re actually the one blinded by religion here. Nairaland and mad Nigerians are 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Oches4me(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Nice one Amanpour. To he'll with the head slammer
Naked and hand clappers don't have value in this world oh
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Oches4me(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2022
advanceDNA:
Islam and making women inferior to men na 5&6
. Christians and making women prostitute are 5and 6.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Oches4me(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Amanpour did the right thing.

CNN should stop inviting terrorists to their tv station. E sure me die say that Iran president wan go organized his terrorist brothers wey go bomb CNN
one of the reasons pastors sleep with ur wives
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Oches4me(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2022
SHINJA:
Head slamming mohammadian terrorists..

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest...

One brothers
One IPOB ritualist spotted.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by advanceDNA: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Oches4me:
. Christians and making women prostitute are 5and 6.

Lol....as usual....no sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK / Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.