Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf (67737 Views)

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Beverlyjean(f): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2022
SIRTee15:

And u think all these vices are not in Islam. U think Islamic societies are all loving and dovey.
Travel to the north and see true Islam. They have higher divorce rate than the south. Homosexually is rampant, and sleeping with young boys is norm. Prostitution is as as common as the south. Their belief in poverty and destitution is nauseating.
Arabs are worst, they oppress their women, rape their African maids and enslave African men.
If that's the system u eulogise, then I don't think Christianity is for u.
Btw, stop equating westernisation to Christianity.

The problem with Western society is that they do these things in the open , thereby making it a norm... my problem with it is that it influences the confused and they are billions of confused people... cant u see freedom from the west has heavily influenced the lightning speed increase in social vices

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by SU50: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2022
fiizznation:
Why schedule an interview with him when you know you won't put on a scarf? To score cheap political point or what? Just listen to the woman's defence? Talking as if the man forced her to wear a scarf.

Don't know why this crazy people derive some kind of joy in tarnishing the image of Islam and Muslims in general. Must you interview him without a scarf? If he isn't going to be comfortable with you interviewing him with your hair opened, why persist in the first place?

I don't know what hijab did to some people. Is just a piece of cloth. Doesn't bite anybody. So why the noise about something that you won't wear and nobody is forcing you to wear it

Just serious inferiority complex. Someone chose to wear, you claim he is being forced, he tells you he is not yet you persist in your hate induced paranoia.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Beverlyjean(f): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Let's assume they actually force their beliefs on kids. You are clearly against that.
Why then do you support the Iran president forcing his belief on an adult?

Its the hypocrisy by western media... u force urs on kids and condemn another nation for doing about same on something that has existed for centuries... have u ever seen their presidents hair...he covers his own
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Karleb(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2022
SIRTee15:

It's not my business how people run their countries and it shouldn't be yours either. But laws are made for people and not the other way round.
The gay rights law is unpopular in America and some neo-christian conservative states will soon pass laws banning such gay rights in their states just like they did with abortion.
Pls take note of above because it I noticed u confusing westernisation with Christianity. There are Christian regions in America that do not support depraved behaviours.
So just like America, if Iranian women do not want to wear hijab anymore, the govt has no right forcing them or sending them to jail not to talk of killing them. I repeat, laws are made for the people not the other way round. Even, hijab is no longer compulsory in Saudi Arabia as it's not popular among the younger generation.
Forcing people to live in a manner against their will is antagonistic to the basic right of an individual. That's what u lots don't understand.

I have no sympathy for these Iranian or Saudi Arabian women.

When they are in their countries, they do not want to wear Hijab.

When they go to a better country with human rights, they suddenly want to wear Hijab. Some of them have taken their employers to court because they disallow the use of hijab.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by BenzEne1(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Oga STFU and stop defending rubbish.

Why on earth must she wear scarf? Are you okay? Is the president now a god or what? Brain dey pain you? If the Iran president won't grant the interview then he should Bleep off na! Besides he wasn't even invited to queen Elizabeth's funeral. This is to tell you every sane country knows most Muslim countries as terrorist nations.

Was Vladimir Putin invited? They invited their friends and leaders of their neo-colonized lands. Israel was invited btw, a practicing apartheid Nation, who have been occupying another nation for 70 plus years but Russia wasn't for invading Ukraine. Talk about double standards. Lots of people don't give a hoot that the Queen is dead. It's Britain's business not ours, don't forget her Kingdom colonised and enslaved your country.

Meanwhile Raisi isn't the one venting on this, Amanpour and the CNN had a game plan here and Raisi saw through it.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by CBR100: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2022
uniquetechng:
You dont go to another man's country and ask them to adopt or adapt to your culture or doctrines, instead you respect theirs and adapt to new environment for the period you're there.

Reason before commenting

Try to get the gist
The journalist is from Iran and probably a muslim
Iran are currently having issues on Hijab due to a lady DAT die in cell
Both the president, Journalist and CNN
Ar playing mind game (buh the president is a step above dem)
Did is not about religion buh about wat is currently happening in iran

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by iamrealdeji(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2022
osazsky:
u want amapour to compromise her own religion cus u feel the president is rich..y i hate u guys is that when u are giving ur own medicine u start shouring blasphemy..una go insult christ,no issue but once person caurse muhamed the north explodes..idiot stop thinking with ur asss.so cuz the president is rich we should accept the scam of islam..u be goat sha
I can see you're very unintelligent. I know about your religion even more than yourself. So,Christiana Amnpour using scarf is she compromising her religion? But for your information,christianity never supported women not covering their hair. Catholics use hijab,C&S folks use big cap to cover their hair,I know many Christians that cover their hair whenever they want to pray and even if some don't have scarf,they use handkerchief. You are the one that's blasphemous because you insulted christinanity by lying they don't cover hair
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by NavasBit: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by BenzEne1(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2022
SIRTee15:

It's not my business how people run their countries and it shouldn't be yours either. But laws are made for people and not the other way round.
The gay rights law is unpopular in America and some neo-christian conservative states will soon pass laws banning such gay rights in their states just like they did with abortion.
Pls take note of above because it I noticed u confusing westernisation with Christianity. There are Christian regions in America that do not support depraved behaviours.
So just like America, if Iranian women do not want to wear hijab anymore, the govt has no right forcing them or sending them to jail not to talk of killing them. I repeat, laws are made for the people not the other way round. Even, hijab is no longer compulsory in Saudi Arabia as it's not popular among the younger generation.
Forcing people to live in a manner against their will is antagonistic to the basic right of an individual. That's what u lots don't understand.

Good point.
The hijab law ought not to be in place as it is a matter of freedom of expression.
I'll like to see this same freedom of expression in countries like France that have placed a ban on the niqab though. Isn't that taking away the choice from women who want to wear the face veil? And why aren't we championing for gay rights in Africa too, surely there are gay individuals here who have been boxed in all their lives because of our abuse of their freedom of expression as enshrined in our laws.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Yoighaman(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2022
These Iranian leaders/law makers are not mentally OK. In this age and time?? Northerners in Nigeria will be happy to hear this news.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by uniquetechng: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2022
CBR100:

Try to get the gist
The journalist is from Iran and probably a muslim
Iran are currently having issues on Hijab due to a lady DAT die in cell
Both the president, Journalist and CNN
Ar playing mind game (buh the president is a step above dem)
Did is not about religion buh about wat is currently happening in iran
The journalist was born in London, lived few years of life in Iran until she was 11 and has since lived all her life in the west, she is more Ametican and British than Iranian, and yeah her employer set rules for her to follow not her guests except if the interview was conducted in Iran .
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by uniquetechng: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:

If he doesn't agree with ur terms, stop crying foul .. he dint ask for the interview, she did ....
Kids will always be kids.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Broveens42(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2022
whizzler:

There is protest ongoing in his country on same issue, the interview was at her request,so he is at liberty to dictate the process and he has justified it that it's the holy months of Muharram and saffar. And what he asked for is just symbolic head scarf. Amanpour knows he won't accept her without it. She achieved her aim here

Who says I care about the politics, who's right or wrong?
I just pointed out the hypocrisy of people; if that lady were to be Igbo, there would be new dimensions to the argument based on stereotypes
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by CBR100: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2022
uniquetechng:
The journalist was born in London, lived few years of life in Iran until she was 11 and has since lived all her life in the west, she is more Ametican and British than Iranian, and yeah her employer set rules for her to follow not her guests except if the interview was conducted in Iran .

I get your point, bun nobody is at fault
Is not compulsory she must interview Iran president now, why is she and CNN crying na by force
Even in USA when journalist raise there hand to ask question, the president get freedom to just choose randomly (y intentionally neglecting some specific media)
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by SIRTee15: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2022
BenzEne1:

Good point.
The hijab law ought not to be in place as it is a matter of freedom of expression.
I'll like to see this same freedom of expression in countries like France that have placed a ban on the niqab though. Isn't that taking away the choice from women who want to wear the face veil? And why aren't we championing for gay rights in Africa too, surely there are gay individuals here who have been boxed in all their lives because of our abuse of their freedom of expression as enshrined in our laws.

Gay right is deeply unpopular in Africa, legalising it only expose homosexuals to danger, they risk being indentified and lynched. This happened in South Africa when the national assembly passed the gay right law without consideration for feelings of south Africans. The people went about beating up homosexuals while the police turned the blind eye.

Law is for the people- what the majority thinks its best for the society. That answers your question about France or any Islamic country on hijab.

Iranians have been on this hijab thing for more than 20 years now. This is not the first time women will be against moral police on that country. If I'm right this will be the 3rd generation on the street, which means their grandmothers and mothers also fought the moral police.
A sensible govt will see into their demands and find ways to modify the law to placate all interest. But no they keep fighting a lost battle.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by imam07: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Who published the news to generate public awareness and reactions? Amanpour and CNN. When you put such news to the public, you already call for divergent reactions, some will condemn and some will commend.

I think she knew this before publishing and she know what she will gain doing that.

It's not our problem, we are not Iranian or Amanpour family.
So as a media organization, to you they should not put it public. Why will they to put it public when they did not commit any crime. Tell us what they will gain from it. You only selfish reasons for going against her and CNN. She did not say she will not wear ijab if d interview takes place in Iran. Is very ridiculous for someone like you surpporting an enforcement of another law in United state. For your life, do u even pray make u travel go iran. U hate united state of America but u wish to go their. Thus is d highest level of hypocrisy. Religion have blocked your sense of reasoning right. Emancipate yourself from this religious slavery. Asuming someone comes to your home and start dictating how u should live your life. How will u feel. Make u put yourself in people's shoes b4 judging others.

1 Like

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by AlBaqir(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2022
God1000:
This is serious, so Iran's President didn't realize that he's in America for now.

I support Christiane Amanpour on this, I'm sure she will wear it if she travels to Iran for this interview, but this is USA na.

We've seen western female journalists covering their heads in the middle East because it is necessary to do so over there.

Again this is coming when women across Iran are protesting against the death of a 22 year old woman in the custody of morality police and with dozens of protesters killed already.

First, Amanpour is an Iranian herself (Iranian-American-British [whatever]). So, if Iranian President sits with her without scarf, he will be sending a very wrong signal back home. Anyway, terms and conditions cannot be met, so no hard feelings.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by fserpent: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Abeg clear off

If he was in his country...he would have beheaded her
with the cutlass that you must provide
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by SIRTee15: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2022
iamrealdeji:
I can see you're very unintelligent. I know about your religion even more than yourself. So,Christiana Amnpour using scarf is she compromising her religion? But for your information,christianity never supported women not covering their hair. Catholics use hijab,C&S folks use big cap to cover their hair,I know many Christians that cover their hair whenever they want to pray and even if some don't have scarf,they use handkerchief. You are the one that's blasphemous because you insulted christinanity by lying they don't cover hair

Who told u Christine Amanpour is a Christian. Or u assume because she bears a Christian name she's automatically a xtian. What makes u think she's not atheist or agnostic or simply doesn't care.
Yet u claim u know everything about Christianity. Start form lesson 101- westernisation isn't the same as Christianity.
We are not like Islam who assume because u bear Fatima or comes from Pakistan u automatically are a Muslim and must wear hijab otherwise u risk being lynched.
Christianity is a choice- a personal decision, it has nothing to do with your name or background.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by ProGSM(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2022
Who cares? Let him go!
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by ruggedtimi(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2022
fiizznation:
Why schedule an interview with him when you know you won't put on a scarf? To score cheap political point or what? Just listen to the woman's defence? Talking as if the man forced her to wear a scarf.

Don't know why this crazy people derive some kind of joy in tarnishing the image of Islam and Muslims in general. Must you interview him without a scarf? If he isn't going to be comfortable with you interviewing him with your hair opened, why persist in the first place?

I don't know what hijab did to some people. Is just a piece of cloth. Doesn't bite anybody. So why the noise about something that you won't wear and nobody is forcing you to wear it
she has interview several iran presidents before him none asked her to wear a scarf..him for tell her make she naked na.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by BenzEne1(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2022
SIRTee15:

Gay right is deeply unpopular in Africa, legalising it only expose homosexuals to danger, they risk being indentified and lynched. This happened in South Africa when the national assembly passed the gay right law without consideration for feelings of south Africans. The people went about beating up homosexuals while the police turned the blind eye.

Law is for the people- what the majority thinks its best for the society. That answers your question about France or any Islamic country on hijab.

Iranians have been on this hijab thing for more than 20 years now. This is not the first time women will be against moral police on that country. If I'm right this will be the 3rd generation on the street, which means their grandmothers and mothers also fought the moral police.
A sensible govt will see into their demands and find ways to modify the law to placate all interest. But no they keep fighting a lost battle.

So according to you minorities have no say?
What happens to the gay people in Africa then? Because there's still a stigma on them law or no law. I've witnessed lynching of a gay couple here in Nigeria.
Have you actually seen polls on the hijab laws from Tehran? Majority of the people of Iran are fine with the hijab laws, it's the minorities who are trapped in that law that are protesting this. And I say they have a right to as the minorities here in Africa should have a right. If we want freedom of speech and expression it should go across every fabric of the society.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by lhordspy: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Global spotlight on Iran has always been there... they dont care...its still better than the protests by his people...besides , what do they want?? So for their women to stop wearing Hijab?? Y force ur own belief on a country that have their practice... so they force Americans to stop their gay agenda??

I wonder. Some people are just so blind by religious sentiment. They always fail to read inbetween the lines as far as religious bases are involve.

Nigerians are irredeemable.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by lhordspy: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2022
7arrows:

Its obvious u r a Muslim. For God sake this woman is in the u.s he came to New York. So he can't come there to bend the law. What has looking at her hair got to do with the I interview? So he can't control himself? Make una dey deceive una sef there. After una go carry bomb dey blow una self up say na Mohammed una dey fight for. Mohammed no fit fight 4 himself Abi? What a primitive way.

But he said he doens't want the interview unless she use an headscarf, why the uproar if not for evil propaganda. .. Everyone can just go their way without anyone even having to hear about it. Simple as ABC.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by BABANGBALI: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2022
That's my girl. Don't ever listen to the modafoka
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by kenex4ever(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Just another plot to put the iranian in a bad light to the world, they did it with libya,iraq,syria,afghanistan,venezuela,russia, and many more. who remember the hongkong situation in china too?.

But the Iranian president is no coward like our African leaders that licks the feet of the Europeans.

Amanpour knows the iranian president so well, she knows he will never accept to that, so why schedule an interview with him when you know you can't dress according to the president's religious doctrine.

It was definitely planned either for clout-chasing, cheap attention seeking, or portraying the already battered image of the iranian president or iranians in general in a bad way as extremists in the face of the world.

Thank God, Jesus wasn't around this time. This present day propaganda-dishing set of medias would have made us believe he is bad just because he wont do to their bidding.

I think CNN, BBC and other european maintstream media are the problem of this world. You want to interview me without headscarf which is against my doctrine, i said No. Everyone can go their way then. Must you cry to the world? Na by force?

Modified : For everyone quoting me and coming right at me. We Nigerians are just usually unnecessarily emotional about religious sentimentalism. We are blind by religious sentiment, it doesnt even matter even if we are to be packed like chickens inside a single bus, or be reffer to as a third-world country. As far as our colonizers are christians, and we are too.. We dont give a damn about what they do to us and how they treat us.

For goodness sake, can't you see behind your religion blindness that this was planned by CNN and Amanpour incojunction with the US to put the iranian president as an extremist?. They have always want to bring him down, and they eventually have their chance on a world stage like UNGA . They finally hit the jackpot, that singular refusal will be stream and deliberate on for 24hours Non-stop. You guys dont know how dirty foreign politics can get. You think it is by peter obi vs tinubu type of gbas gbos Nigeria childish politics we play here. Foreign Politics is filthy, they will always tend to want to bring you down in one way or the other.

He knows their plan.. He stood his ground, he is not a coward like our african leaders that can be bully into submission. He should get a statue, he is a man after my heart, just next to vladmir Putin.
You sound polite, so I will reply you accordingly.

1. Capitalize the first letter of a proper noun (such as country names)
2. "Would have" goes with past tense. Example: would have made and not would have make.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by 7arrows: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

But he said he doens't want the interview unless she use an headscarf, why the uproar if not for evil propaganda. .. Everyone can just go their way without anyone even having to hear about it. Simple as ABC.

Buhari wears agbada or our native kaftan. Imagine him goin to the u.s for an interview and he insists that the interviewer wear our native cloth. Does that make sense. All na eye service.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by Cloud007: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
The Iran guy want to score cheap political points at his home country with an American journalist.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by SIRTee15: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
BenzEne1:

So according to you minorities have no say?
What happens to the gay people in Africa then? Because there's still a stigma on them law or no law. I've witnessed lynching of a gay couple here in Nigeria.
Have you actually seen polls on the hijab laws from Tehran? Majority of the people of Iran are fine with the hijab laws, it's the minorities who are trapped in that law that are protesting this. And I say they have a right to as the minorities here in Africa should have a right. If we want freedom of speech and expression it should go across every fabric of the society.

Ok o if u say majority support enforcement of hijab, I will leave it. I don't live in Tehran, so I cant feel the beat on the street.

Some basic rights are guaranteed, freedom of association, right to life and expression that doesn't impede on others. Being gay, female or black doesn't mean u should be discriminated against at workplace, public places or anywhere else. Those are basic rights that should be guaranteed every individual.

But when it comes to redefining the standard norms or culture, the influence of society is paramount in making laws that govern the people otherwise u create anarchy.

For now in Africa, nobody wants to see gay couple at the altar saying 'I do', nobody wants their kids to learn about homosexuality in schools. Africans don't want abortion to be legalised, they don't want man becoming woman and fighting to use female bathroom. It may look stupid, but that's the feeling in Africa right now and it has to be respected.

Lynching gay couple is a crime in most African countries including South Africa, but when the enforcer choose to remain silent in the face of such atrocity..u should quickly understand the beats on the street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by lhordspy: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
7arrows:

Buhari wears agbada or our native kaftan. Imagine him goin to the u.s for an interview and he insists that the interviewer wear our native cloth. Does that make sense. All na eye service.

It doesn't.. But if he wants it that way. The interviewer can choose not to interview him anymore. Simple! Everyone goes their way.

Must they now start crying and start painting buhari as a traditionalist babalawo because of his doctrine ?

Think am. E make sense?
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by 7arrows: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

It doesn't.. But if he wants it that way. The interviewer can choose not to interview him anymore. Simple! Everyone goes their way.

Must they now start crying and start painting buhari as a traditionalist babalawo because of his doctrine ?

Think am. E make sense?

Well we both make sense. So how this niger wan take better now? Cause I dont see it happening in the nearest future. Who can be the messiah. As I dey that corntree don tire me.
Re: Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf by asanausana91: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Karleb:

Who is this frustrated soul now?

The man has the right to demand she wears a head scarf anywhere. It does not matter whether he is wrong or right to demand that.

CNN needs the news more than he needs to clear the air about the killings in his country.

Her CV does not matter here. People have also demanded they be allowed to wear scarf even where it's not allowed and necessary and they got what they wanted.
you talk like an illiterate. Saying a man has the right to ask her for a scarf either right or wrong shows how shallow you are. Are you trying to say that just because he is a man he has the right to do what is wrong? Mr man, nobody has the right to do what is wrong.
This is the way you guys treat your women like slaves. From your own explanation, the man has the right to kill. Abi?
This is US and you must abide by their rules, same way if an American go to Iran he must abide by the Iranian laws.
Let me tell you what you don't know. The president need the media more than the media need him. The CNN have technology to get information they need, and they will publish it and sell it globally. Amanpour is not a brown envelope journalist so she needs no favour from one jihadist that called himself president.
What if she had told him to remove his cap, would you have defended her the way you are defending this murderer? They just killed a 22 year woman for committing no crime and you are shamelessly defending the murderer.
Useless people treating their women like slaves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.